I still haven't heard back from maintenance about my storage door and then you guys threatened to tow my car because of a flat tire w/o asking about the situation at hand. We hadn't even lived here for a week.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I loved first the people in the office. There are friendly and professional. Second I love the area where the apartments are placed, close to a park, on a nice elegant street. Is quiet and has a lot of green space. The apartment is spacious and comfy and is at a manageable price.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

We have had no problems or complaints since we moved here. We feel right at home and love the environment. We look forward to our time in Georgia more and more.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Love living here! Fantastic management! Property is well kept! Very understanding staff! Quiet neighborhood! Any issues with the unit I live in was taken care of in a timely manor!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Overall things are quite good. My main concern has always been safety...and Preston Pointe is excellent on that front. The facilities are always well maintained, staff is ALWAYS helpful and the work put in to provide added little benefits for the residents is a welcome benefit. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I like the apartment so far except for the maintainance. They did not fix nails in the carpet. Community is neat and peaceful. I would definitely recommend this community.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have honestly never loved a complex so much. Everything about it is so nice! The staff is all super friendly. Maintenance is reliable, and even the community itself is very pleasant.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

We love our apartment, the staff at Windermere is absolutely amazing (especially Vanessa). The first day we moved in there was an issue with our water heater and maintenance was at our apartment within 30 minutes.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Nice complex, showing a little age. Management team very responsive to our needs, but maintenance could be a little better, lots of second trips.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I like the people whom work on the office super friendly and helpful Also very easy to apply the apartment and beautiful building and very good amenities Keep the good work

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great Community. Wish the pool opened sooner in the summer. But Friendly staff. Always kind and helpful. Adding a hot tub would be perfect!.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Love living at Preston Pointe! Best apartment complex I have lived at to date! I really love all the amenities available, especially the gym and the pool! Will recommend to others!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have enjoyed my stay at Preston Pointe so far. Sometimes its a bit crazy with people but overall it is a pleasant place to stay. I look forward to another year.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I love the community. There is plenty parking spaces and my neighbors are friendly. The office staff is really cheerful and it shows they really care.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It feels like living on a vacation resort! Proactive ppl openings and closings are great. Periodic festive/Party events allow networking among residents!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It has been great. I have not had any complaints. The pool is fun during the summer. The work out center has many thing I needed. The computer room is easily accessible.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great community to live in and the leasing office is friendly and helpful. Its easy to pick up packages or request help. Always willing to help with a smile

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Preston Pointe is a great place to live. The staff is amazing and always here to help. Love the environment here. It's safe and nice area to live in.

Great area, great management. Very responsive! Parking can be a challenge, but over all a great place to call home. A couple of issues are the speeding threw the parking lot as well as some residents do not understand how a round about works.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Staff is courteous. Could use better follow up , but i've mostly had a really great experience living here. Love my apt & location. Price could be a little better (lower) but over all, good times.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The apartments are nice and staff great. Neighbors can be very noisy and disrespectful. Neighbors also disrespectful of rules like putting out trash whenever they want and makes complex look trashy itself. I give it a 3 because of neighbors.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments are wonderful! The residents are so friendly and the leasing office staff and management are the best!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I've lived here for almost three years and it has been a great experience. The staff is very helpful and the area is very nice. I would highly recommend these apartments any day!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It's an awesome place to live!!! the club house is amazing and I really like my house. The employees are so nice! The fitness center is near and clean.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have not moved in yet, but Vanessa Mitchell has been such a great help with the application process and I am very impressed with how easy it was and how fast I was approved. Very excited to move in!