Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I still haven't heard back from maintenance about my storage door and then you guys threatened to tow my car because of a flat tire w/o asking about the situation at hand. We hadn't even lived here for a week.
I loved first the people in the office. There are friendly and professional. Second I love the area where the apartments are placed, close to a park, on a nice elegant street. Is quiet and has a lot of green space. The apartment is spacious and comfy and is at a manageable price.
We have had no problems or complaints since we moved here. We feel right at home and love the environment. We look forward to our time in Georgia more and more.
Love living here! Fantastic management! Property is well kept! Very understanding staff! Quiet neighborhood! Any issues with the unit I live in was taken care of in a timely manor!
Overall things are quite good. My main concern has always been safety...and Preston Pointe is excellent on that front. The facilities are always well maintained, staff is ALWAYS helpful and the work put in to provide added little benefits for the residents is a welcome benefit. Keep up the good work!
I like the apartment so far except for the maintainance. They did not fix nails in the carpet. Community is neat and peaceful. I would definitely recommend this community.
I have honestly never loved a complex so much. Everything about it is so nice! The staff is all super friendly. Maintenance is reliable, and even the community itself is very pleasant.
We love our apartment, the staff at Windermere is absolutely amazing (especially Vanessa). The first day we moved in there was an issue with our water heater and maintenance was at our apartment within 30 minutes.
Nice complex, showing a little age. Management team very responsive to our needs, but maintenance could be a little better, lots of second trips.
I like the people whom work on the office super friendly and helpful Also very easy to apply the apartment and beautiful building and very good amenities Keep the good work