The complex and staff are great. They apartments are not made well so be prepared for noise from your neighbors. Unfortunately there is not much that can be done if you have inconsiderate people around you.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

so far so good. It is apartment living, so we have to respect each other living above, below and side by side regarding noise, which can be difficult for some residents, but so far it is nice living here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

My initial move in/month thereafter has been extremely rocky with move in process and repair follow ups. I have yet to receive any compensation or credits to my account for days the home was not livable. Other than that, I love the apartment and location.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I loved first the people in the office. There are friendly and professional. Second I love the area where the apartments are placed, close to a park, on a nice elegant street. Is quiet and has a lot of green space. The apartment is spacious and comfy and is at a manageable price.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Located in nice area of town, convenient to Hwy 20. Floor plans are spacious, nice pool area, and workout area. Speedbumps are extremely hard on vehicles.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Good folks, great location, good amenities, but landscaping, maintenance and refreshes/updates need focus/attention. Could also have more social events to drive the spirit of community.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

My nieghbors are friendly and respectful. There are a lot of stairs and my movers complained about that. It's quiet there are children but they aren't too loud when outside.

As a community thus far this has been a safe enviroment to raise kids..the school district is great! The only downside is..the maimtenace crew is non existing. Work orders are never completed..the excuse is always short sraff. And the turnover at the leasing office is high..

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Been waiting since December 21st for my new dishwasher. It's now February 3rd. Other than this lengthy wait and the fact they lock up the grills for use and hardly ever have gas for them things are good here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The apartments are nice and staff great. Neighbors can be very noisy and disrespectful. Neighbors also disrespectful of rules like putting out trash whenever they want and makes complex look trashy itself. I give it a 3 because of neighbors.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have lived here for 3 years, and for the most part things are ok. There are a few concerns, though: 1. The hallways and stairs are most always dirty. I have never seen anyone clean the area. There are dead bugs, spider webs, dirt and other unidentifiable objects. 2. Some residents smoke cigarettes on the stairwells and leave the crushed butts for others to clean up. 3. There is not enough parking. 4. Though the office staff are polite and helpful, the manager is not interested in fixing problems. He seems more interested in the attractive young girls working in the front office.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

As far as taking care of the residents currently residing.. I know improvements can and should be made. The residents should ALWAYS be first priority.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Location is great but property isn’t being maintained I think they pressure wash once a year and never tend to breeze ways before careful as your walking to your apt along way you may walk in spider webs and bugs

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The apartments are too noisy. The walls are too thin. I can hear when my neighbor plays music or watches tv. The ground maintenance is nice, and so is the staff.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I love living at Preston Pointe at Windermere. Love the layout of my apartment, very roomy & spacious. I have very nice neighbors, everyone greets the other with a warm hello. Over all I'm happy living here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I do enjoy my place but I think that some kitchen appliances are kinda cheap. I really enjoy all of the people that work in the office and I think they are very patient and kind

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

My main issue this far has been making the same maintenance request repeatedly. It's also rather frustrating when the pet owners on property DO NOT clean up after their pets.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

So far this apartment has been a pleasant experience. I love the pool; just wish it was open year round. Also during the summer I noticed the pool was closed every Monday

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I think your doing well. Keep up with the community gathering events, however it would be nice if you could do more each month. I used the live in a community that had weekly activities for multiple age groups and it was a big hit! Finally Keep up with the high quality maintenance and professional staff.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great area, great management. Very responsive! Parking can be a challenge, but over all a great place to call home. A couple of issues are the speeding threw the parking lot as well as some residents do not understand how a round about works.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Staff is responsive to all concerns. The only negative is that you can hear everything too clearly from other apartments, outside and in the stairwells

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I just moved it and everything seems to be easy to get done. I look forward to seeing how getting set up with other services go and what the pool is like in the summer

Love my apartment . Quiet. maintenance, quick. Great pool despite a few opening problems . Office staff is professional also. I feel safe here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Overall the apartment complex is great! There could be small improvements such as adding extra lighting onto the back of the complexes and opening the pool for spring break.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great, need to open the pool sooner Enforce dog waste pickup Put ashtrays in breezeway En!force speed limit or out in a speed bump near bldg 3200