Our experience was very warm and inviting.The apartment is very nice and any issues that we had were fixed in a timely manner. We have had no problems so far

We've been living here since February. It's very comfortable in our apartment, great view of the woods; in fall/winter we can see glorious sunsets. We are happy living here. When I put in a work order for maintenance to fix non-emergencies, it's done quickly, within 24 hours, usually less. That has been a relief, not having to stress about things, knowing they're on it. The valet trash is wonderful! How convenient and again, something I don't have to stress over as it's right outside our door. The pool area is so nice, in fact it's so much prettier than subdivisions pools I've seen in Atlanta. It reminds me of a resort. I highly recommend Preston Pointe, whether you are renting short-term or long-term, it's a place that you can feel comfortable.

Great place to stay! Peaceful community with all modern amenities with proximity to local shopping areas. Great place to stay! Peaceful community with all modern amenities with proximity to local shopping areas.

I love the location ! Excellent schools and safe neighborhood to live. The units are spacious and the outdoor space is nice and clean. Closets are big.

My wife and I were just renewed out contract, and our situation changed and we needed to upgrade to a bigger place and the front office worked with us completely. They ensured it was easy and with minimal stress.

Beautiful community with friendly staff. The pool is stunning with plenty of space to lounge. The gym has everything you need to do a full workout. The neighbors are great too!!

Great community so far. The club house is nice and clean and has great amenities. The area appears to be safe. There are a lot of things to do in the area

I really enjoy living here, and I could not be happier with my experience so far. The amenities are great and the people have been very friendly.

I’ve had a great experience here at Preston Pointe at Windermere. I love the community and the amenities available to me. The staff is very friendly.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

So far so good here. The apartment is spacious, pur neighbors are very friendly and we haven't had much of an issue with noise. We love the seclusion of the apartment and it's so close to everything!

Love it here. Good atmosphere and great people. When your unit is having issues, the maintenance team is there that day or the day prior. The staff gets back to you fast.

The staff is really nice and very helpful I can't say anything bad about my experience with this Community they answered all my questions and Concerns

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great community! The new owners are doing wonderful work improving the appearance of the community. All staff are happy to help in any way possible.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Very good and very good service, nice and clean apartments , immediate service on call, and good with office , nice swimming area, good parking facility

We are happy and excited about this location and people. My boy has a lot of friends who play with, we also met some nice families in the area. We enjoy every second here!

We love living at Preston Pointe! It’s a very quiet neighborhood and our neighbors have been very friendly. We enjoy the pool and the holiday events. My kids love the Halloween event the best!

i really enjoy living in preston pointe. the people are friendly, the apartments are a great size and they have great amenities. love it here

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

We've been here since mid-February and it's been great. Of course there will always be a crazy resident you want to stay away from...and your kids to avoid, no matter where you live. Aside from that, it's quite, the maintenance people get everything done, the valet garbage is excellent (the guy who does it is very sweet!), the rent is extremely reasonable, and the location is very convenient to everything. You have a mix of people. Many people in transition to buying a home, here from out of town renting until they get adapted and the area they want to live. A lot of dogs live here, which is great. The pool area is so pretty!! We are very comfortable living here; my mom is selling her house, then moving here as well (referral fee at a nice $300). So, if you are looking for something short-term or long-term, Preston Pointe is a really nice place.

Awesome place new management is doing so much better last management was awful!!!!Location is good everything is so close by!! Love the pool

I’ve lived here since 2017. I absolutely love it here. The staff is wonderful, the apartments are nice, the area is great, and I have nice neighbors. When I put a work order in, it gets taken care of quickly. Parking fills up fast but there is always parking available, it just might not be right outside your door. The area is well lit and I feel safe. If you’re looking, come check it out!

I love it here .. clean and the staff is nice! Beautiful location and they maintain the place nicely. Pool area is very pretty and relaxing.

We have lived here for 3 years and we love it. The community is great, and it’s very quiet. I love the pool and the look of the apartments. We also love the events.

Very positive impression about the place and people. We are enjoying every single moment at Preston Pointe. The neighborhood area is just perfect.

So far it’s been amazing!! The staff is very friendly and helpful! They are constantly doing whatever it takes to make the complex look better and to please their residents.

This is the first time living in an apartment it been a learning experience. I love the neighbors. It a nice area and I do not hear anything. Very easy commute to work and home. I feel safe when coming in late at night.