Totally enjoying living here. I've been here almost two years now. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They always make any complaint a priority.

I'm just a few days in and so far the community has been fantastic. Yaliza was great getting me into my unit, and she and Rosie worked with my family to make it all happen. So far, the unit is peaceful, the location is perfect for me, and walking into the unit immediately feels like home. Highly recommended.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

So far it's been great, been here almost a week. The community is quiet and the people are friendly. Apartment was clean when we moved in. :)

Love this place. Everything is so close by the office staff is really nice. Can't wait for summer the pool is amazing and always so clean....

We’ve been here since January and so far we’ve been very happy. Quiet neighborhood and attentive staff, both in the office and maintanince. We have a one bedroom with a study and it’s very spacious.

We are more than happy living at Preston Pointe. Very close to the locations and stores we like. Our boy has a lot of friends. The neighbors are ok. Little noise but overall is great.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

We love Preston Pointe! The staff and maintenance are always friendly. The pool is so nice and the location to everything is great. We also love the new amazon package locker to get our packages from.

Awesome so far. We moved in recently and the experience has been all good. Looking forward to more unique days and adventures. We are also excited to brace the weather changes this location has.

Beautiful place, kept clean. The inside of the apartments are well kept and I haven’t seen many issues. The apartments themselves are very roomy as well.

My experience has been great. Any problems I have had have been quickly addressed. I have been very happy here at Preston Pointe at Windermere!

Love Preston Pointe. A very relaxing and quiet place to live. Great fitness area and pool area. The apartment layouts make me feel like I’m in a house instead of an apartment.

Love it here! Renewed lease again. Pleasant staff, quick maintenance response and nice apartments. The stairwells are nicely lit, garbage pick up done Sun-Thurs. and package kiosk is a bonus!

Love love this place Been here for over a year and just signed another lease...Everyone is so nice pool is amazing everything is so close by!

Leasing office was very helpful. I couldn’t be there in person but Vanessa was nice enough to take pictures of the unit and send them to me.

This is the first time living in an apartment it been a learning experience. I love the neighbors. It a nice area and I do not hear anything. Very easy commute to work and home. I feel safe when coming in late at night.

My wife and I have enjoyed our time here. The only real downside to us was having to live on the third floor, but we did go to bed feeling safe every night.

For the past two years, plus some, me and mostly all of my family have been living in Preston Pointe. Over those two years we have felt extremely comfortable in our residence and it has become home. It really changed my perspective on living in apartments but in a really good way. The countless memories at the pool have been my favorite part of Preston Pointe. I know if I’m in a bad mood, I can just head up to the pool during the summer and clear my mind. The staff is great in the office and in maintenance and they make sure to fulfill your needs as quick as possible. Thank you Preston Pointe!

I love it here. So clean & friendly. This is home until I actual by my own home. I love that it’s pet friendly and it’s a working community.

It's even better. We are living at Preston Pointe at Windermere 3 years now and we are thankful for the services provided. The Manager is great and staff is good. We see a lot of improvements during the time we are here. Thank you!

Has been a very positive experience since moving in last week. I required a quick turnaround and the management was very helpful to me. Highly recommend

Just moving in. So far clean, friendly, large rooms and storage, Amazon hub perks, pool and fitness amenities. Recycling very important to me.

This apartment complex is very nice and well kept up. They address any issues quickly. The leasing staff made it so easy to move in from out of state!

I have been in Preston Pointe for 3 months now, and so far, everything is going absolutely great. Neighbors are peaceful, community is quiet, and the unit itself has an amazing view. I regularly see people on property taking care of lawn and trees. So far, no complaints, and I am truly able to think of my stay in Preston Pointe as HOME. Thank you.

Beautiful , calm and quiet community. Excellent and very helpful staff. Clean and well maintained community. We moved in recently and the it has been an excellent experience so far.

I am so excited to be in my first aparment. It is close to everything. The rooms are big and it is pretty spacious. I am pretty proud of my move.