The property looks so much nicer, and I have noticed some move-outs that have certainly quieted things down some. I have met many nice people however remembering their names is something I still struggle with.The office is so much more professional in atmosphere and management. Great improvements! Well done.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

to many teens living with granparent also no respect for parkinkg using no residence permit also blocking the wheelchair entrance they park with no concern at all . 3 star

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

I moved in here 9/5/2005. I LOVE THE apt and the people I have met. Plus it has the best guys doing the repairs on the apt. They work real hard to take care of our needs.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

I love these aparts what is why I have lived here since 08. I wish the rent wasn't so high it worries me that I might have to leave my home.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

I've just moved in a month ago and so far, the overall experience is pleasant. But, every day, a few residents congregate in the courtyard below and carry on conversations and discussion in very loud voices. Makes me feel like my apartment could be a box at the Toyota Center.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

Great living wonderful manager and clean living ..... Giving my stay 5 stars will renew lease no complaints only roaches bad. Only problem I can say need improvement new management need customer service training

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

I like my apartment because it is quiet for Seniors. This is the reason for me moving here in the first place. So far I do not feel threaten, but because there are young people ( not 55 ) living with their "grand parent", it is going to change.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

Since the new Mgr. Rebecca at Primrose. . Maintenance personnel and Office staff has become more resident concern. Maintenance personnel especially. Office staff attitude has become kinder. I was thinking about not renewing my lease since she been here that has CHANGE. She takes the time to acknowledge you when you enter the office. Those little small things a are greatly appreciated

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

I love the North Houston geographic location and proximity to every major road. The cost/value is good. The neighborhood seems somewhat "hazardous"...

Great 55+ living apartments with clean grounds and friendly community feeling. Safety and accessible location to local transits and freeways making it worry free for tenants and guess to commute around the city.

I was the first no to live in my apt.It was beautiful,big rooms. The patio over looked the big pool area. The first site took my breath away

Nice staff and clean apartments no issues when i need something fixed. I would recommend to my friends. Great place to live also neighbors are awesome.

Kept very well. Quiet.People are friendly. Not too much traffic going through.I enjoy the book exchange room and at some point will use the exercise machines. Staff always helpful and friendly.

This is a great apartment community. The residents check on each other and help each other out whenever they are in need. The grounds and buildings are kept clean and in good repair. All in all a good place to live.

we need more handicap and assigned parking many non residents parking in cover and some under 55 living here why some coming in late at night

Maintenance man Andre, rent and public transportation are main reason I have been here for 13 years. Reall upset with elevator in my building being down several months ago. Management changed the status of some residents from independent to dependent persons. Management’s cavalier response was disappointing and not truthful.

When I moved here ( 13 yrs.ago ) it was only 55yrs. and older. At 7:00AM in the morning you can see all ages leaving including a School Bus.

It is a very nice place to live. I really enjoy it here with the first year I have been here. The staff is great especially Joe he is so helpful.

My experience as a resident has been excellent, due to the Manager and her professional approach to ensure my lliving environment is safe. and .Peaceful

The Prim Rose Casa Bella Apartments is a well run apartment complex. The staff members are very friendly and compatent. They are always to go the extra mile to help you. They property is clean and well maintained.

I thank God to be able to live here. All staff members are professional, friendly, helpful and extremely skillful and competant and dependable.