Primrosacasabella came along when I had no where to live. I was blessed to get a chance to live here. I had some hard times this past year( with my rent and all) The management team gave me another chance instead of just evicting me. For that I am truly greatful

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

I love it , nice clean quiet. The neighbors are very friendly,but elevator can’t breeze. Sometimes be out of order. Very lively, if you have a work order they’re there to fix it.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

need less kids living here this is 55 and over please enforce the rules of parking also thank you to many kids staying here overnite cant getany sleep to much noise kids ruuning upstairs jumping of the beds till about 1 to 3 am throwing trash all over peopel with pets let them do there thing anywhereplease take care of this community we leave here

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

I’m not content with the employees here @ Primerose Casa bella they’re not friendly at all . I dislike To go I to the office or attend activities there to avoid seeing them there . I asked about a question they don’t know anything and that upset me

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

Improve the residents events, whichever would include more interesting field trip. Improve the community communication by putting the monthly calendar on each residents door. There are MANY residents that do not go to the rental office due to various reasons, mainly disability. Therefore they aren't aware of various events. We get memos from the office why not a monthly CALENDAR. THANKS

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

Apartments are clean and the staff is very good in what they do and also very helpful and I really appreciate that and the complex is kept clean and it is not noisy it's just an good place to live from my standpoint and I would recommend it to other person's looking for a quiet and clean community.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

My residency here has been absolutely wonderful. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The grounds are beautifully landscaped. I love it here.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

I love this place. Very clean and very peaceful. Office personnel are very friendly and answer all question. When I came to the office for the first time they made feel very nice. I said this is the place I want to live.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

I love the structure of the complex,cieling fans in every hall AC in elevators,large resting and BBQ areas,the large pool! And everythings handicap accessible. Beautiful!

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

The property looks so much nicer, and I have noticed some move-outs that have certainly quieted things down some. I have met many nice people however remembering their names is something I still struggle with.The office is so much more professional in atmosphere and management. Great improvements! Well done.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

to many teens living with granparent also no respect for parkinkg using no residence permit also blocking the wheelchair entrance they park with no concern at all . 3 star

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

I moved in here 9/5/2005. I LOVE THE apt and the people I have met. Plus it has the best guys doing the repairs on the apt. They work real hard to take care of our needs.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

I love these aparts what is why I have lived here since 08. I wish the rent wasn't so high it worries me that I might have to leave my home.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

I've just moved in a month ago and so far, the overall experience is pleasant. But, every day, a few residents congregate in the courtyard below and carry on conversations and discussion in very loud voices. Makes me feel like my apartment could be a box at the Toyota Center.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

Great living wonderful manager and clean living ..... Giving my stay 5 stars will renew lease no complaints only roaches bad. Only problem I can say need improvement new management need customer service training

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

I like my apartment because it is quiet for Seniors. This is the reason for me moving here in the first place. So far I do not feel threaten, but because there are young people ( not 55 ) living with their "grand parent", it is going to change.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

Since the new Mgr. Rebecca at Primrose. . Maintenance personnel and Office staff has become more resident concern. Maintenance personnel especially. Office staff attitude has become kinder. I was thinking about not renewing my lease since she been here that has CHANGE. She takes the time to acknowledge you when you enter the office. Those little small things a are greatly appreciated

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

I love the North Houston geographic location and proximity to every major road. The cost/value is good. The neighborhood seems somewhat "hazardous"...

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

Great 55+ living apartments with clean grounds and friendly community feeling. Safety and accessible location to local transits and freeways making it worry free for tenants and guess to commute around the city.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

I was the first no to live in my apt.It was beautiful,big rooms. The patio over looked the big pool area. The first site took my breath away

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

Nice staff and clean apartments no issues when i need something fixed. I would recommend to my friends. Great place to live also neighbors are awesome.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

Kept very well. Quiet.People are friendly. Not too much traffic going through.I enjoy the book exchange room and at some point will use the exercise machines. Staff always helpful and friendly.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

This is a great apartment community. The residents check on each other and help each other out whenever they are in need. The grounds and buildings are kept clean and in good repair. All in all a good place to live.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

we need more handicap and assigned parking many non residents parking in cover and some under 55 living here why some coming in late at night

Maintenance man Andre, rent and public transportation are main reason I have been here for 13 years. Reall upset with elevator in my building being down several months ago. Management changed the status of some residents from independent to dependent persons. Management’s cavalier response was disappointing and not truthful.