I’m not content with the employees here @ Primerose Casa bella they’re not friendly at all . I dislike To go I to the office or attend activities there to avoid seeing them there . I asked about a question they don’t know anything and that upset me

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

Improve the residents events, whichever would include more interesting field trip. Improve the community communication by putting the monthly calendar on each residents door. There are MANY residents that do not go to the rental office due to various reasons, mainly disability. Therefore they aren't aware of various events. We get memos from the office why not a monthly CALENDAR. THANKS

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

what happen to the 55 and over rule kids and others here living no respect lottering and pedeling beer dring urinating please clean it up grandkids staying overnight lot noises cant sleep what happen to this nice place.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

we need more handicap and assigned parking many non residents parking in cover and some under 55 living here why some coming in late at night

need less kids living here this is 55 and over please enforce the rules of parking also thank you to many kids staying here overnite cant getany sleep to much noise kids ruuning upstairs jumping of the beds till about 1 to 3 am throwing trash all over peopel with pets let them do there thing anywhereplease take care of this community we leave here

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

Maintenance man Andre, rent and public transportation are main reason I have been here for 13 years. Reall upset with elevator in my building being down several months ago. Management changed the status of some residents from independent to dependent persons. Management’s cavalier response was disappointing and not truthful.

Local policies areSelectively informed. We need more community meeting where the residents can voice their concerns. Spend less money on landscape outside the office and put that money on painting inside the units. The carpets in the units need cleaning and/0r replacing. They are horrible.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

When I moved here ( 13 yrs.ago ) it was only 55yrs. and older. At 7:00AM in the morning you can see all ages leaving including a School Bus.

I've just moved in a month ago and so far, the overall experience is pleasant. But, every day, a few residents congregate in the courtyard below and carry on conversations and discussion in very loud voices. Makes me feel like my apartment could be a box at the Toyota Center.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

to many teens living with granparent also no respect for parkinkg using no residence permit also blocking the wheelchair entrance they park with no concern at all . 3 star

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

Primrosacasabella came along when I had no where to live. I was blessed to get a chance to live here. I had some hard times this past year( with my rent and all) The management team gave me another chance instead of just evicting me. For that I am truly greatful

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

I love the North Houston geographic location and proximity to every major road. The cost/value is good. The neighborhood seems somewhat "hazardous"...

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

I love these aparts what is why I have lived here since 08. I wish the rent wasn't so high it worries me that I might have to leave my home.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

Primrose Casa Bella is very quiet in my building and very convenient access to all of the stores and restaurants in our area. These are some of the main reasons I moved here.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

Great 55+ living apartments with clean grounds and friendly community feeling. Safety and accessible location to local transits and freeways making it worry free for tenants and guess to commute around the city.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

This is a great apartment community. The residents check on each other and help each other out whenever they are in need. The grounds and buildings are kept clean and in good repair. All in all a good place to live.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

My experience as a resident has been excellent, due to the Manager and her professional approach to ensure my lliving environment is safe. and .Peaceful

I love this place. Very clean and very peaceful. Office personnel are very friendly and answer all question. When I came to the office for the first time they made feel very nice. I said this is the place I want to live.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

Great living wonderful manager and clean living ..... Giving my stay 5 stars will renew lease no complaints only roaches bad. Only problem I can say need improvement new management need customer service training

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

I like my apartment because it is quiet for Seniors. This is the reason for me moving here in the first place. So far I do not feel threaten, but because there are young people ( not 55 ) living with their "grand parent", it is going to change.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

Nice staff and clean apartments no issues when i need something fixed. I would recommend to my friends. Great place to live also neighbors are awesome.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

Been here since April and love it. Office personnel are wonderful and understanding and friendly. No problems. Clean all over the property. My neighbor are vere nice.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

It is a very nice place to live. I really enjoy it here with the first year I have been here. The staff is great especially Joe he is so helpful.

I love it , nice clean quiet. The neighbors are very friendly,but elevator can’t breeze. Sometimes be out of order. Very lively, if you have a work order they’re there to fix it.

Reply from Primrose Casa Bella

I thank God to be able to live here. All staff members are professional, friendly, helpful and extremely skillful and competant and dependable.