It has been great. Only been here a week and it been great. Love the location and went down on Saturday for the Frist time meet some nice ladies.

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

I love living here but theres room for improvement corporate should have a resident meeting the staff does its best to keep this place a good place we pay rent to live here we should be able to speak

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

I enjoy being in my own space. Love the office staff. They are wonderful. Brenda is a fun person to talk to. Maintenance is always friendly and takes care.of any issues right away.

am glad to be living here. quiet, safe, peaceful. staff is courteous and responsive. neighbors are helpful and friendly. never want to move again.

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

We have been without a bus driver for a long time! They have never cleaned the accent wood in the halls! Our elevators don't work often-they don't seem to check them as often as they should! We do have good management! Some very good people live here! Our activity director is wonderful!

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

It is Quiet community, affordable, well maintained, great option for senior living. Covered parking and elevator are very helpful. Location is close to shopping centers

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

We are all so happy πŸ€— our Kay is back more so as a manager . I've lived here going on now two years , I love living here, everyone is so nice πŸ€—

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

Just moved in a week ago but already feel at home! At ease & secure. The place is really nice & residents & staff are friendly & open! Needs are seen to quickly! Really glad I made this move! ☺️

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

I had a very good moving experience, I was homeless and asked God for a home before the year of 2018 was over, so Praise be to my Heavenly Father, I was in an apartment on November 30, 2018. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for putting the right people in place to make this miracle come to pass, here I am at Primrose of Pasadena Apartments going on 5 months.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ˜‡πŸ™

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

The entire office staff management & maintenance crew are friendly and extremely professional they provide a true sense of community amongst all residence thank you so much for your positive friendship that is extended to all the tenants that reside here keep up the good work

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

I still love living here after almost 5 years as with all places you have wear and tears but if reported it usually gets fixed some don't report problems

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

It's so nice being at Primrose. It would be better if there was no smoking in the elevator and lit cigarette butts thrown on the walkways. The staff is great and residents are friendly!

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

The Staff is Great! Nubia worked very hard to help us, from viewing several apartments and finding one just right for us. She was very patient, kind, understanding and thorough helping us complete the paperwork. The property is very nice, easy to get around, a movie room, an exercise room, and the pool is Awesome! We give Primrose 5 Stars and πŸ‘!

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

Very happy with my apartment. I feel very safe here and have no real complaints. The apartment is spacious, well-designed and soundproof. Most neighbors are friendly and well-behaved.

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

Thank you management for such prompt response to maintenance request. A special thanks to Primrose maintenance person for his efficient attention.

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

Great place. Quiet, clean, cozy. Office personnel are awesome. Any problems so far were fixed next day. Enjoy the comfortable homey feeling.

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

most senors dont like change the club houe has change with tables new management is making to many changes most we have tried in past and failed live in a senor shoes and know us talk to us get our feed back this is for corporate

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

I have lived here for 4 1/2 years! I love it here! Our Activity Director is the best! I love the door trash pick-up! I have trouble lifting heavy items and don't know if I could lift my garbage bags up high enough to put in the garbage bin but I don't have to worry about that with the door garbage pick up!πŸ˜€Now if we can just have Kay back and our bus and a bus driver!(Seniors don't like change!) πŸ˜€

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

Blessed To Call Home. Neighbors very friendly. property very clean. This is the best place for seniors to live, I love it. Apartments are very large.

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

Safe and quiet environment, friendly neighbors, fun activities. Living in same building as my sister and have many other friends here. Would recommend to others.

All your staff members have been so very helpful and attentiveness with me & everyone that has walked in your office. They made the move in processed and felt welcomed. Feels like am home. Thank you ..

I know I'm very new, but have never been treated this well at any complex I've lived in. I love the property, staff and everyone I've met so far. I attended the Happy Hour, hosted by the staff, and it was really nice. I feel so relaxed living here!!

Calendar of events is AWESOME!!!! Something for everyone to come to our CLUBHOUSE; to mingle, learn, enjoy. Different events for everyone to enjoy!

Everyone here is very nice office staff are very professional. The community s it rounding is very well kept up. Landscaping always looks beautiful and very clean.

I have been here 5 years and the maintenance and yard up keep has had such a turn over. The same with the front office. We need stability in our office and maintenance. I really love living here and I plan to stay.