We have been without a bus driver for a long time! They have never cleaned the accent wood in the halls! Our elevators don't work often-they don't seem to check them as often as they should! We do have good management! Some very good people live here! Our activity director is wonderful!

It is Quiet community, affordable, well maintained, great option for senior living. Covered parking and elevator are very helpful. Location is close to shopping centers

We are all so happy πŸ€— our Kay is back more so as a manager . I've lived here going on now two years , I love living here, everyone is so nice πŸ€—

Just moved in a week ago but already feel at home! At ease & secure. The place is really nice & residents & staff are friendly & open! Needs are seen to quickly! Really glad I made this move! ☺️

I had a very good moving experience, I was homeless and asked God for a home before the year of 2018 was over, so Praise be to my Heavenly Father, I was in an apartment on November 30, 2018. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for putting the right people in place to make this miracle come to pass, here I am at Primrose of Pasadena Apartments going on 5 months.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ˜‡πŸ™

The entire office staff management & maintenance crew are friendly and extremely professional they provide a true sense of community amongst all residence thank you so much for your positive friendship that is extended to all the tenants that reside here keep up the good work

I still love living here after almost 5 years as with all places you have wear and tears but if reported it usually gets fixed some don't report problems

It's so nice being at Primrose. It would be better if there was no smoking in the elevator and lit cigarette butts thrown on the walkways. The staff is great and residents are friendly!

The Staff is Great! Nubia worked very hard to help us, from viewing several apartments and finding one just right for us. She was very patient, kind, understanding and thorough helping us complete the paperwork. The property is very nice, easy to get around, a movie room, an exercise room, and the pool is Awesome! We give Primrose 5 Stars and πŸ‘!

Very happy with my apartment. I feel very safe here and have no real complaints. The apartment is spacious, well-designed and soundproof. Most neighbors are friendly and well-behaved.

Thank you management for such prompt response to maintenance request. A special thanks to Primrose maintenance person for his efficient attention.

Great place. Quiet, clean, cozy. Office personnel are awesome. Any problems so far were fixed next day. Enjoy the comfortable homey feeling.

most senors dont like change the club houe has change with tables new management is making to many changes most we have tried in past and failed live in a senor shoes and know us talk to us get our feed back this is for corporate

I have lived here for 4 1/2 years! I love it here! Our Activity Director is the best! I love the door trash pick-up! I have trouble lifting heavy items and don't know if I could lift my garbage bags up high enough to put in the garbage bin but I don't have to worry about that with the door garbage pick up!πŸ˜€Now if we can just have Kay back and our bus and a bus driver!(Seniors don't like change!) πŸ˜€

Blessed To Call Home. Neighbors very friendly. property very clean. This is the best place for seniors to live, I love it. Apartments are very large.

Safe and quiet environment, friendly neighbors, fun activities. Living in same building as my sister and have many other friends here. Would recommend to others.

All your staff members have been so very helpful and attentiveness with me & everyone that has walked in your office. They made the move in processed and felt welcomed. Feels like am home. Thank you ..

I know I'm very new, but have never been treated this well at any complex I've lived in. I love the property, staff and everyone I've met so far. I attended the Happy Hour, hosted by the staff, and it was really nice. I feel so relaxed living here!!

Calendar of events is AWESOME!!!! Something for everyone to come to our CLUBHOUSE; to mingle, learn, enjoy. Different events for everyone to enjoy!

Everyone here is very nice office staff are very professional. The community s it rounding is very well kept up. Landscaping always looks beautiful and very clean.

I have been here 5 years and the maintenance and yard up keep has had such a turn over. The same with the front office. We need stability in our office and maintenance. I really love living here and I plan to stay.

The front office really need to listen more and need more maintenance workers and bus drivers. The neighbor's are really nice but getting help is something needs work on.

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

Pool is nice, Coordinator is awesome, too. The office area, lobby and exercise room as well as that entire area has been freshly painted and looks great!

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

This right where I want to be. I love my 1 bedroom, the people, the activities and even the Mgmt. Everything is going great!! I have suggested to friends and family to move here. NO BUS FOR MONTHS!!

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

So far I’m really enjoying this apartment community. Things that are important to me is the elevators and trash pick up. Maintenance has been quick to respond the one time I’ve needed them.