most senors dont like change the club houe has change with tables new management is making to many changes most we have tried in past and failed live in a senor shoes and know us talk to us get our feed back this is for corporate

I have lived here for 4 1/2 years! I love it here! Our Activity Director is the best! I love the door trash pick-up! I have trouble lifting heavy items and don't know if I could lift my garbage bags up high enough to put in the garbage bin but I don't have to worry about that with the door garbage pick up!😀Now if we can just have Kay back and our bus and a bus driver!(Seniors don't like change!) 😀

Blessed To Call Home. Neighbors very friendly. property very clean. This is the best place for seniors to live, I love it. Apartments are very large.

Safe and quiet environment, friendly neighbors, fun activities. Living in same building as my sister and have many other friends here. Would recommend to others.

All your staff members have been so very helpful and attentiveness with me & everyone that has walked in your office. They made the move in processed and felt welcomed. Feels like am home. Thank you ..

I know I'm very new, but have never been treated this well at any complex I've lived in. I love the property, staff and everyone I've met so far. I attended the Happy Hour, hosted by the staff, and it was really nice. I feel so relaxed living here!!

Calendar of events is AWESOME!!!! Something for everyone to come to our CLUBHOUSE; to mingle, learn, enjoy. Different events for everyone to enjoy!

Everyone here is very nice office staff are very professional. The community s it rounding is very well kept up. Landscaping always looks beautiful and very clean.

I have been here 5 years and the maintenance and yard up keep has had such a turn over. The same with the front office. We need stability in our office and maintenance. I really love living here and I plan to stay.

The front office really need to listen more and need more maintenance workers and bus drivers. The neighbor's are really nice but getting help is something needs work on.

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

Pool is nice, Coordinator is awesome, too. The office area, lobby and exercise room as well as that entire area has been freshly painted and looks great!

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

This right where I want to be. I love my 1 bedroom, the people, the activities and even the Mgmt. Everything is going great!! I have suggested to friends and family to move here. NO BUS FOR MONTHS!!

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

So far I’m really enjoying this apartment community. Things that are important to me is the elevators and trash pick up. Maintenance has been quick to respond the one time I’ve needed them.

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

i love living here would like speed bumps but i love it the staff is awesome activities are fantastic its close to shopping and doctors friendly people this will be my fourth year here and i have enjoyed most of my days here

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

I love my apartment and living here at Primrose. The grounds are kept up beautifully. If I need anything it's done almost.immediately! Management is very nice and helpful. Stress free senior living.

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

i really like it here my apartment is in a great part of the community. maintenance is great people i have met are great. Community is very yard is kept very well clean no trash laying around plants are very well maintain

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

I have lived at Primrose for a year and love it. The staff is very helpful. All my maintenance requests are completed in a timely manner and correctly.

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

The staff is friendly caring. Service Coordinator, Brenda is a wonderful person to work with. She has a lots of crafts and other fun things for use to do. The Residents here are friendly.

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

I really enjoy living here. The residents are very friendly and the people who work here are always helpful. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because the pool is not very clean.

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

The setting is very pretty with colorful landscaping causing calm. The first time I walked through the doors of my new apartment, I felt a peace come over me and it has stayed with me. The only problem is that our bus is constanty down with mechanical problems.

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

Very nice two bdrm, spacious and well designed. There are activities for residents. Bus service is supposed to be provided, but has only run once

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

I really like living here at Primrose of Pasadena, I like the friendly residents and fun we can have through the activity center, the pot lucks etc. I like how my apartment is angled and gets the sun just right. Would like to see more variety of games played, when people join to play games.

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

My apartment is beautiful: 9' ceilings, 9 large windows, and a spacious balcony. Trash pickup is at the door and storage is ample. It features huge bathrooms and space for full size washers and dryers. The grounds are lovely and well cared for, with a sparkling pool and picnic tables and barbecues under shady oaks. Residents can attend a cinema, choose books from the lending library, exercise in the gym, or join friends for coffee and activities. The staff is caring, responsive, and very friendly. We can enjoy outings or jump on the bus to grocery stores or to doctors offices. It's a great, carefree life at Primrose of Pasadena!

Reply from Primrose of Pasadena

Love my apartment. Friendly, helpful Office staff, Maint. Super & Resident Coord.. Maint. requests have been resolved w/in 24 hr, when possible. They are the best!