Living at progress for me has been a great experience. The living arrangements are top notch, from the modern open feel of the apartment to their roommate matching system. Amenities are great and feel as though you live in a resort on vacation. I highly reccommend this place to any students looking to be more independent and really highlight your career as a student. Staff has always been friendly, outgoing, and super helpful in assiting me with any questions or concerns

I really love the community. The pool is so big and new. And the gym is very updated and has all of the machines I would use. I also enjoy how many interactive activities you held to get the community integrated.

Great place to be, love the atmosphere. The amenities are out of this world with a full size gym, a great sized pool that you wont find at any other apartments.

A great place to live! Wonderful staff members. I enjoy the laid back community and the exciting events that go on each week! I definitely would recommend Progress 910!

Dylan Jackson is the best thing to ever happen to progress. He is a nice guy and is always there to help whenever help is needed with a smile on his face

Reply from Progress 910

Should get lay down tanning beds! also make it less hard to get out of a lease please. dog park needs some grooming. pool is nice tho! perhaps a stair climber in the gym?

Reply from Progress 910

Everyone is so nice at progress 910. They have helped me so many times when I was trying to find roommates and pick a room. They also were very informative on the tour! I can't wait to live here!

Reply from Progress 910

I've lived here since August of 2016 and loved it for the most part. However the elevators ALWAYS smell or has pee on the floor or beer cans, etc. Its nasty. And there is never enough visitor parking spaces. We frequently have to park our own cars in the yellow lines till our guests come to claim a spot so they wont get towed because there aren't enough spaces available.

Reply from Progress 910

The community is nice here at progress 910. College atmosphere for UNCW and Cape Fear students. Also pet friendly atmosphere. Nice pool here also which is a plus.

Reply from Progress 910

Very nice design and layout of the rooms. The pool and tanning beds are the best features. The only problem is that you can hear everything inside your building.

Reply from Progress 910

I enjoy living at progress! It's an amazing place for college students. I have met so many people through playing volleyball and having bonfires. I would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of living here

Reply from Progress 910

Love how friendly all the maintenance staff is! Have been super helpful. Now that it is getting warmer it's also great to see the pool clean and ready to use!

Reply from Progress 910

Progress has some of the best customer service I've ever experienced. They will answer any questions you have and take time to listen to you.

I love all of the community features such as the pool, tanning beds, 24 hr gym, etc. The free breakfast is awesome as well. Again it is super loud outside my window but I am right next to the firepit where everyone hangs out at night. Other than that I have no complaints.

I love living at progress. The clubhouse is such a good resource for fun, studies, and a community environment. All of the employees are great, and they are usually very resourceful.

I love progress, I've lived here for a year and a half now plus I renewed my lease to stay another year with my lovely roommates. The amenities here are so amazing and it makes coming home a great experience. There is for sure some noise, but normally its just on the weekends so its not awful.

This has been a great incentive program and I love the exclusive feeling with the entire system. I use almost all the incentive brands so this is great! For a college student this is very well received

I love living here! My puppies love all of the other puppies around as do I. The pool and pool parties are a lot of fun to go to. Also love the staff

The application process was so easy! A little too much back and forth with up to date information and status but always friendly and helpful when you call the office!

It's been great! Sometimes it gets a little loud but not unbearable. The office staff is always nice and always has answers to my questions.

So far, my experience has been mostly great. You do well in keeping us an active community and informed. One thing that I dislike is the often phone calls regarding the same thing each time. It becomes excessive. I have resigned for next year so overall my experience is good.

I love living at progress! There is always something fun going on and the people who work there are always so nice & bubbly. I also like how they always put the residents first and try to please them before anything else.

i like the atmosphere here. it can be a little loud at times but the amenities are great. the lay out of the apartment is great and i love the size of my room, bathroom, and closet

Good expirence. Need to have a emergency mantance number though. People are very loud but you can not control that. Need to fix the grills only one works good.

Progress has so far been a great place to live. There is always something going on wether it be a party over the summer time to all the littls activities like pumpkin carving and so on.