So far, this has been a positive experience as progress provides everything I need while in school. I love having a gym in walking distance with a pool to cool off in afterwards. Friendly and helpful staff!

So far my experience has been great! I love my roommates and the amenities offered. I also love how close the apartment complex is to campus.

Reply from Progress 910

I have loved living here the past two years. The pool and volleyball courts are always a good time. Maintenance is also amazing, always quick and helpful.

Reply from Progress 910

I have yet to move in but upon visiting to get a tour i could tell the staff was very nice and helpful. There were many people out by the pool all hanging out together which makes me think it will be easy to make friends in the community. I follow the resident Facebook page which makes it seem like they really care about the residents and i also follow the Instagram page which seems like they have a lot going on throughout each month to have the community get together and have fun. I am excited to move in next month.

Reply from Progress 910

It has been great. My Roommates are very nice and the entire community is welcoming and engaging. My favorite part of Progress is the gym. It is convenient and well taken care of.

Reply from Progress 910

Progress is a very fun and friendly place to live! I love the pool area and events they have a few times a month! I lived in a 4 bedroom and it was so nice!

Reply from Progress 910

Progress910 is an great apartment complex. Come visit for a tour and check out the pool and club house. There are events held every month and free coffee and cereal served daily.

Reply from Progress 910

Moving in was extremely easy and the staff was very helpful whenever I needed it. The community itself is also great. I've met a ton of new people and the complex is kept very clean.

Reply from Progress 910

Great pool and love that y’all walk around with ice cream and treats(: and great people, there are some bug issues in some apartments and a lot of the times my fob won’t work on the building 3 scanner

Reply from Progress 910

Disorganized when checking in for move in. I called multiple days and multiple times in advance and was given inconsistent info. I was told i could move in one day and when i arrived they said i could not move in and had to wait a week due to cleaning. But when i arrived the room was dirty and dusty

Reply from Progress 910

you guys pared me with girls I do not get along with. the amenities are good but you pick certain people to enforce rules to and pick others to not.

Reply from Progress 910

I was able to check out the place a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it! I was a little scared in how the place was going to be, but now I’m glad to say that I made the right decision to live here.

Reply from Progress 910

So far from what I’ve seen is progress 910 is a beautiful community and I highly recommend living there the rooms are amazing. It has a beautiful pool that is amazing and a gym that is awesome

Reply from Progress 910

So far I've enjoyed progress from what I have experienced so far. The only complaint I really have about progress is that the hallways are kind of dim and not that inviting compared to the rest of the building (outside and in the rooms).

Reply from Progress 910

Nice pool and friends. We love the place and the rooms are a nice size. It is cozy to stay at when you’re away from your home. Everyone loves it here

Reply from Progress 910

I have no yet moved into Progress, but the tour I had was awesome! Everyone was nice, and helpful. I’m so excited to start living here next semester!

Reply from Progress 910

Although I do not live here yet and I'm just doing this for the points, Progress 910 has been extremely helpful in the renting process and I have had a great experience so far.

Reply from Progress 910

I move in this August. But thus far the approval process and support has been amazing. My roomate is currently in Australia. Staff worked with us to fix his account errors so he could sign his lease on time as spots filled up quickly! I’m very excited to move in.

Reply from Progress 910

Really cool! Has a great student atmosphere. Every one is really nice and doesn't mind starting a conversation. The office here is cool too. Its run by young people so they understand your needs and wants

Reply from Progress 910

I haven’t moved in yet, but from what I’ve seen from when I toured I can just tell this place will be great for me. I love to workout and the gym is very nice, also there is a beautiful pool there that I will be spending a lot of time at.

Reply from Progress 910

Being a resident at Progress was a positive experience. I loved the pool, the gym and the community. I am happy to have spent my first year at uncw here at Progress 910!

Reply from Progress 910

I love living at Progress 910! I met some amazing friends here! I also enjoy all of the free events that Progress 910 puts on for the residents. The pool is awesome too!

Reply from Progress 910

I love progress! The pool is amazing and I've made tons of friends really fast, it was really helpful moving into a brand new town. Progress was the best thing to happen to me in college

Reply from Progress 910

It’s been relatively good, great roommates and perfect pool area. A gym at your convenience provides a quick workout for days you’re busy with schoolwork.

Reply from Progress 910

I am so excited to live and be a part of the community of progress 910! I love everything about progress from all of the amenities to how great and nice everyone is there.