Love how friendly all the maintenance staff is! Have been super helpful. Now that it is getting warmer it's also great to see the pool clean and ready to use!

Progress has some of the best customer service I've ever experienced. They will answer any questions you have and take time to listen to you.

I love all of the community features such as the pool, tanning beds, 24 hr gym, etc. The free breakfast is awesome as well. Again it is super loud outside my window but I am right next to the firepit where everyone hangs out at night. Other than that I have no complaints.

I love living at progress. The clubhouse is such a good resource for fun, studies, and a community environment. All of the employees are great, and they are usually very resourceful.

I love progress, I've lived here for a year and a half now plus I renewed my lease to stay another year with my lovely roommates. The amenities here are so amazing and it makes coming home a great experience. There is for sure some noise, but normally its just on the weekends so its not awful.

This has been a great incentive program and I love the exclusive feeling with the entire system. I use almost all the incentive brands so this is great! For a college student this is very well received

I love living here! My puppies love all of the other puppies around as do I. The pool and pool parties are a lot of fun to go to. Also love the staff

The application process was so easy! A little too much back and forth with up to date information and status but always friendly and helpful when you call the office!

It's been great! Sometimes it gets a little loud but not unbearable. The office staff is always nice and always has answers to my questions.

So far, my experience has been mostly great. You do well in keeping us an active community and informed. One thing that I dislike is the often phone calls regarding the same thing each time. It becomes excessive. I have resigned for next year so overall my experience is good.

I love living at progress! There is always something fun going on and the people who work there are always so nice & bubbly. I also like how they always put the residents first and try to please them before anything else.

i like the atmosphere here. it can be a little loud at times but the amenities are great. the lay out of the apartment is great and i love the size of my room, bathroom, and closet

Good expirence. Need to have a emergency mantance number though. People are very loud but you can not control that. Need to fix the grills only one works good.

Progress has so far been a great place to live. There is always something going on wether it be a party over the summer time to all the littls activities like pumpkin carving and so on.

I love living here at Progress 910. I just renewed my lease to live here again next year. The staff is extremely helpful and always willing to do whatever they can to make your stay better. I think the prices are extremely reasonable because in my opinion, you get even more than what you pay for. The only thing I would change is the pet policy. I don't think residents should be allowed to have pets because it brings down the luxuriousness of the property. Other than that, I love everything else and would definitely recommend this complex to anyone.

Great people and staff! There are several events were you can meet other residents as well. They are pet friendly and the apartments are very spacious.

Progress is an amazing place for college student living. There is a dynamic and friendly atmosphere with a perfect mix of flourishing social life and high-quality amenities. I would definitely recommend it to any potential renters!

Progress has been helpful when running into problems. They aren't always the quickest at dealing with issues though. They try to help their residents however they can.

I like living here a lot, it's a great place to relax and meet a lot of new people. The pool area and all of the other amenities are a great addition to the awesome living space.

I have really enjoyed living at progress 910! I would recommed it for people who like apartment living! Little noisy, but that comes with any student living!

The events every month are super fun and any complaints I have had about other residents have been addressed quickly. Everyone who works here's is very friendly and helpful. I am absolutely recommending this place to everyone.

The workers here are so nice! The matenince guy was very helpful and quick to our request. The other workers are very friendly and helpful as well.

I love the atmosphere of the community. The staff puts together events that are fun to attend. I don't like that the door in building two is always broken and my billing is often messed up. Other than that, progress has done a good job!

Progress is a really fun apartment with a great community atmosphere! :) I love getting to know my neighbors and going to all the pool parties and events that they host.

Progress a great place to live. Its very nice and has great amenities. It would be better if it was a little more affordable, and my roommates and I keep going over our utility limit and can not figure out why.