Best community and wonderful people! Great place to live and so close to campus so it’s wonderful for any students going to uncw. plus rent is cheap

Management puts very little effort into matching students to roommates with similar interests, despite the fact that you are forced to fill out a questionnaire describing your interests in the application. Because of terrible planning and carelessness on management’s part, I got stuck with people who have none of the same interests as me, which ultimately resulted in my dog being kicked out of my unit after we had been living there 8 months longer than the new roommates, and we never had an issue until then. The new roommates checked a box on their application saying that they wanted to live with pets, yet constantly complained about my pets and had no knowledge of how to live with animals. They would leave chocolate out in reach of my dog, not realizing that 1, the dog could and would eat it, and 2, chocolate is harmful to dogs. Management is to blame, and management sucks.

Reply from Progress 910

Everyone kinda keeps tp themselves and does their own thing. I really like how quite it is right now. The grounds are kept up with and the trash doesnt stay around too long.

Reply from Progress 910

I love the location, Rent is not bad definitely worth what you're paying for. The staff is awesome, and they make the tours for the apartments very quick and simple and pretty decent selection of different apartment layouts

Reply from Progress 910

I still love this apartment complex and all the amenities. I would live here again for a third year if I didn't want to move into a house next year.

Reply from Progress 910

So far the experience has been ok. I like my roommates and the location and amenities but the room was dirty when I moved into it and the neighbors are loud all the time.

Reply from Progress 910

Amazing staff made me feel so welcome. The amenities are amazing and so is the environment. Love the events that are put on such a awesome perk. Love the colorful buildings really makes me feel like I'm at the beach.

Reply from Progress 910

Everything is top notch and so clean! Also the workers are very helpful and are there for anything you need! The amount of amenities and events they have is insane! I’m in love!

Reply from Progress 910

So far I havnt lived here yet because my lease starts in August but I really like the pool and all the stuff at the clubhouse. The closets are really big.

Reply from Progress 910

I absolutely love it. It provides me a home away from home with an amazing community. I have made many life long friends being at progress and the atmosphere is wonderful

Reply from Progress 910

Great experience at progress 910! Nice area and it’s safe. The apartmebt has nice pool and gym. Free WiFi and coffee. Overall nice community.

Reply from Progress 910

Living at progress has certainly been an experience I will never forget. It’s had it’s ups and downs but for the most part it’s just been a very interesting learning experience.

Reply from Progress 910

I think I will enjoy staying at Progress apartments. I hope to meet some new people and I think it will be convent for getting to and from UNCW's campus.

Reply from Progress 910

I love it so much! The furniture is so nice and so modern. It is pet friendly and I love living here. The campus is so close and the mall is as well.

Reply from Progress 910

It is pretty decent. I have not really had many issues here. Our upstairs neighbors are probably the main complaint I would have here. They are typically loud.

Reply from Progress 910

Honestly there’s really nothing bad about this place. I haven’t had a problem that wasn’t solved in a timely manner. The maintenance staff is great! Sam has also been a huge help!

Reply from Progress 910

I love the amenities and the pool is the best! I also love that I have a bathroom in my room, not to mention all the puppies running around!

Reply from Progress 910

Living here has been the most amazing thing for me, from the helpful staff to the amazing amenities, I’m so happy I resigned! I’m so ready for warmer weather to use our pool!

Reply from Progress 910

I absolutely love living here. The amenities are great, including the pool, and my favorite thing is the cereal bar. The front desk staff is great as well.

Reply from Progress 910

Progress has helped me make a lot of friends at cape fear and uncw. I love all the amenities and the vibe here! My roommates are also awesome

Reply from Progress 910

Living here has been amazing. I’ve become so close with my friends this past semester. It’s so easy to get my work done in the clubhouse also.I can’t wait to be here again next year!

Reply from Progress 910

it’s been pretty good so far, love the surroundings and neighborhood. they people are pretty rad and met a lot of new friends over the past few months, can’t wait for what more their is to offer. most definitely ready for summer!!

Reply from Progress 910

Lived here for almost 2 years and it’s nice. I wish my apartment had a small closet to put things in rather than having to put it in my laundry room or in my room.

Progress has been nothing short of my expectations. Great unit, and feels like a home. The pool and grills outside are awesome too. Staff is friendly and the location is great.

Everything is great at Progress! Just wish walls weren’t so thin and more free food than just one day a week. I have class during that time so always missing it.