Very nice people! Everyone is very social and outgoing and there is always activities going on to meet new people. Can be a bit loud, but that’s part of college experience

Reply from Progress 910

Its ok. I would like to see the community fee waived for even partial leases however. I also was not a fan that I had to pay 2 months in advance when me and my guarantors credit and credit history is mid 700s.

Reply from Progress 910

Living in progress 910 has been fine, overall. My roommates are wonderful, friendly and fun. The facility is clean and pretty and nice. Overall it’s been fine.

Reply from Progress 910

I have had a great time living here so far. I have formed many great bonds here at Progress 910. The staff is very helpful and super friendly. The amenities are so useful. And the friendships I’ve formed are unforgettable.

Reply from Progress 910

Throughout the semester I had a really good time and I got to meet a lot of cool people. The staff was excellent always available for any questions we had. So overall it was a good experience

Reply from Progress 910

I love progress. My only complaint is that the shower water seems to rarely be hot and that there is little parking. Other than that I love progress

Reply from Progress 910

Overall good experience. The only thing is I have had a terrible time this year with the WiFi. I’m unable to do my homework in my own apartment so I usually go somewhere or downstairs. There has also been a bug problem even though we have gotten maintence to spray a few times. Other than that, love the gym love the staff love.

Reply from Progress 910

It is my second year here and I still love it. The workers are always so nice and help you whenever you need it. The apartment itself, I really like. They are always having some type of free food event, I just wish they were at better times, like on the weekend. Over the two years my roommate and I have only been able to make it to 1 or 2 because we will be at work.

Reply from Progress 910

Bring my second year at Progress and that I resigned, you could say I really enjoy it here. You'd be right. The community is just outside of a mile from campus, allowing so many options for communiting: driving, biking, taking the shuttle or walking if you want too! Being in an apartment; I do hear my neighbors, on occasion, but never to a point where it's disturbing my studying or sleep. The study room is an amazing addition to the several amenities offered at Progress. I would recommend living here to anyone to be able to make it their home!

Reply from Progress 910

I LOVE living here! Everyone is so friendly! The only issue I have is the amount of dogs off leash. It’s a bit terrifying when you’re walking your dog at night and another dog comes out of nowhere. Other than that, I love it here:)

Reply from Progress 910

Great for location ! Between WB and DT is awesome. Amenities are great as well ! Walls are paper thing and can hear everything is the only downfall.

Reply from Progress 910

it's been pretty great just a little too loud. I think the amenities are an awesome bonus and the facilities are very lovely. I know there is no way to make it quieter but thats okay.

Reply from Progress 910

Super cool and nice environment, only downside is how thin the walls are and I sometimes get woken up from loud footsteps, people in the courtyard late at night, or dogs barking. But if you enjoy a open door college atmosphere and dont mind a litte noise during the day, this place is perfect. Also the security guards can get very annoying.

Reply from Progress 910

The management team is very helpful and they do lots of fun gatherings! If you have any questions they will answer it quickly. The maintance people are very fast with helping you out with any problems in your apartment.

Reply from Progress 910

my experience here so far has been okay for the most part. i didn’t realize how loud things really were around here. it’s a great place to live but definitely a popping place in this campus town. i’ll defi live here next year just not with the same people

Reply from Progress 910

Great so far very convent love the study room and the club house being able to study peacefully.staff is nice and friendly. I like the bus stop being near

Reply from Progress 910

This is a nice place to live. I love the bright building colors. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is in a nice location close to everything.

Reply from Progress 910

Love living here. Enjoy the gym which I use Monday thru Friday and I love how accessible the staff is should I run into any issues while living here

Reply from Progress 910

I love the amenities and how easy it is to make friends in progress 910. I always go and knock on my neighbors doors and talk to people in the pool

Reply from Progress 910

Life in the apartment has been alright with the exception of the internet being a hassle and my roommates being vastly different than myself.

Living here at Progress since August has honestly been the best experience in my life! Being so close to campus while also being able to live close to friends has made the experience at Progress so much more enjoyable. The amount of students here also makes it feel like living on campus but with way more amenities which makes living at Progress worth wild!!

Really love the apartment and the people that stay here, the gift card y’all promise is a bit of a process but, overall love this place. Just hate this cold weather coming in!

Reply from Progress 910

Apartments are clean and very well maintained. They are always having fun activities for the residents and FREE FOOD from time to time. The pool and onsite tanning solan was one of the main reasons I decided to Live Different at Progress 190!

enjoy the amenities. maintenance is prompt and helpful. like the pet friendliness. cereal is cool. pool tables are cool. like the coffee machine.

Its overall nice with good amenities, the maintenance is not always up to date and people dont pick up after their dogs but other than that, it is nice.