I love community rewards. This site is such an awesome way to gain rewards. I usually get rewards through my apartment complex but now I have also started using it personally.

I absolutely love living here! The community is so welcoming, and is always vibrant. Progress 910 always does their best to ensure that they provide residents with the best customer service possible! Great job @Progress910 :)

Been a very great place to live. Great community! The people are friendly and it is very safe. The staff puts on great events and the pool is awesome.

Reply from Progress 910

Great community and really nice and the people that work here are really nice! However, rent is a little pricey and the overcharges really add up.

Reply from Progress 910

My experience her at Progress has been amazing. The amenities they off are great. The staff here are very friendly and are always willing to help you. I look forward to living here again next year.

Reply from Progress 910

I️ love the environment of Progress 910. There are a lot of great amenities and management is fantastic! They are interested in the well being of all of the residents!

Reply from Progress 910

Staff is always helpful. Also love the events they plan for the community, they really make me feel involved. I also really enjoy all of the perks that come along with living at Progress.

Reply from Progress 910

I love it here at Progress. The people are great all around, with amazing amenities. I have never seen such a nice apartment gym. It's never super crowded so it's an amazing place to work out. The cereal bar is awesome when you're running late or running low on groceries.

Reply from Progress 910

Great place to live with amazing amenities. Third year here and counting. Sometimes it gets a little loud but the events profress throw are amazing!

Reply from Progress 910

I have enjoyed living here the past year. The property is nice and the gym has everything you could ask for so thats nice. Definitely glad I renewed.

Reply from Progress 910

I've beeen having a great semester so far living in progress 910. The management is cool, the pool is always fun(when it's nice out) and the people that live here know how to have a good time

Reply from Progress 910

like all the amenities provided- pool, gym, tanning beds, CEREAL bar, etc and how helpful the people working at the front desk are. Also I like all the events that are provided

Reply from Progress 910

Very helpful staff! They are also communicating with the residents. Great apartments! I have enjoyed my stay here and would highly recommend others to stay here as well.

Reply from Progress 910

great amenities, gorgeous view, nice atmosphere, great furnishing. although noise can easily be heard grouch the walls, it is tolerable and the pool/fun times with friends makes up for it!

Reply from Progress 910

I love Progress 910 and everybody in the office! Mavis and Emma are the sweetest and so helpful. I’ve met a lot of great friends here and i couldn’t be happier.

Reply from Progress 910

The staff is amazing and the environment is very friendly! The large pool is perfect for the warm weather and so are the hammocks. Definitely a great place to live

Reply from Progress 910

Progress 910 is a very good college student environment to live in. It is full of stuff to do always and plenty of great people to meet as well!

Reply from Progress 910

Progress910 is a great student living environment. There is always something going on. Progress does a great job engaging residences in events.

Reply from Progress 910

I love living at progress 910. The staff here is amazingly helpful. There is constantly fun events going on in the club house. I wouldn't live anywhere else besides progress 910

Reply from Progress 910

Love the place the community is great staff is so nice Club house is super nice everybody loves there job pet friendly apartments are Week keep

Reply from Progress 910

I love living here and having so much to do all the time! It's awesome that the staff provides FREE food all the time! Amenities are great, I recommend living here.

Reply from Progress 910

Progress 910 has been great so far! My roommates and I enjoy it because it is a great location and a friendly place. Nice facilities, great pool, and a very helpful staff!

Reply from Progress 910

The apartment community that I have found at Progress 910 is amazing. From the start my roommates were a great match! We even had some trouble venturing out at first because we enjoyed just us 4 hanging out! The neighbors that we have met are great, and we've made most of our friends through Progress's kick off pool party at the beginning of the year. We love living here!

Reply from Progress 910

I have had a great time living here. I especially like the amenities including the pool, workout room, pool tables and shuffleboard. I love how many friends I have made living here.

Reply from Progress 910

It's okay. I think having to tag a bike is dumb, but hey that's jus me. Also we need more food nights. Mac n cheese night was good though so I was happy with that