Progress has continued to give me an awesome experience as a resident! The apartments are really nice and maintinence is done regularly to make sure that the units stay up to date. Now that the weather is warming up it’s been fun to grill out and play sand volleyball. I’m looking forward to a great spring and summer at Progress 910!

I love Progress and the environment that the management creates. I love the pool, the gym, and all of the other ammenities that come with living at Progress!

Reply from Progress 910

The staff has been very helpful and the amenities are amazing! The rooms are spacious and the common area has great appliances. I rarely hear loud noises from Building 1!

Reply from Progress 910

Progress 910 is so beautiful! It's very clean, everyone here is nice, and they offer many activities for you to do like swimming pool party's and gyms and tanning beds and more

Reply from Progress 910

I have really enjoyed living at Progress! All the amenities are great and they give lots of free food which is always a bonus. The only thing is they really need to get different WiFi

Reply from Progress 910

I love it here at Progress! From the amazing floor plans, to the excellent amenities, and welcoming staff. My favorite part of progress is the gym. I have lived in many apartments and never had such an amazing gym to walk to. There are many negative comments made about Progress but I never have had any issues, or encountered any of these issues. Progress is a great place to live and I highly suggest for people to consider this on their top choices.

Reply from Progress 910

The apartments are fantastic. They totally match what I had in mind for my dream living situation. With all the amenities it feels like a resort.

Reply from Progress 910

Living here is the best thing I have decided to do so far. It was rough at first. Leaving home and my family but living on my own is awesome and everyone in the office is great as well

Reply from Progress 910

Living at Progress 910 has been great! I love the amenities here and the inside of the apartment is super nice! It hasn’t been perfect but the staff is always there to help with any problems you may have, big or small.

Reply from Progress 910

It has been so fun living at progress 910. It is so wonderful to have everything included in my room mate and i’s Rent. I love being able to live at Progress.

Reply from Progress 910

Living at Progress has been my best decision in coming to Wilmington. Roommate matching was great and amenities are like nowhere else, and management and staff have been great. I recommend Progress to everyone I meet and hope everyone gets the chance to experience it!

Reply from Progress 910

I love the atmosphere Progress provides. The friendlyness of the staff as soon as you walk in the door to the clubhouse is such a nice experience.

Reply from Progress 910

I have really enjoyed my stay here at Progress. I've only been here about half a year but it really has been a great time. My roommate and I love taking advantage of the amenities here like the free coffee, the pool, and the 24 hour gym. I highly recommend staying here.

Reply from Progress 910

I love progress it is very nice, I love the people, the staff, and all of the animals that live there. I cannot wait to continue my experience here!

Reply from Progress 910

I really love my apartments community, I’ve met amazing friends by just living here. There’s always activities or free food in the club house which I really like and the staff is always really helpful.

Reply from Progress 910

Really friendly and helpful! They do everything they can for you. Love all the community features they offer, plus the size of the rooms they offer!

Reply from Progress 910

I LOVE IT HERE, It offers so much for such an affordable price. The apartments are super cute and easy to maintain and Progress really does a good job of creating a community atmosphere.

Reply from Progress 910

Progress is great. There are times when it is noisy but other than that I have no complaints. The staff is amazing and does such a good job.

Reply from Progress 910

I have had an incredible experience living at Progress. I have made many friends including my neighbors on each side of me. I have also met a lot of people outside at the pool and the volleyball courts. Everyone I have met is very friendly and welcoming.

Reply from Progress 910

I honestly love it here and definitely plan on renewing my lease. The only thing I don't like is how I can hear every little noise from the hallway and outside, but that is expected living in student living.

Reply from Progress 910

My resident experience so far has been outstanding. I love the environment that is here in Progress and I am excited to see how it will continue to impress me while living here next year also!

Reply from Progress 910

Progress is a very convenient place to live. The amenities are nice, and typically, the neighbors are pretty respectful. Maintenance has always come within a day of me submitting a request, which is so wonderful. I don't have any complaints.

Reply from Progress 910

I love community rewards. This site is such an awesome way to gain rewards. I usually get rewards through my apartment complex but now I have also started using it personally.

I absolutely love living here! The community is so welcoming, and is always vibrant. Progress 910 always does their best to ensure that they provide residents with the best customer service possible! Great job @Progress910 :)

Reply from Progress 910

Been a very great place to live. Great community! The people are friendly and it is very safe. The staff puts on great events and the pool is awesome.