The apartment is great. the pool is awesome and the rooms come completely furnished. There are tons of amenities that make progress 910 an enjoyable place to live!

Reply from Progress 910

For the most part, i’ve had a pretty good expirence living in Progress, there have been some downs though. The people above us are very loud 24/7 and to the point where they made a lightbulb in my fan come loose from them stomping so hard on their floor above me. But i mean other than the super thin walls, it’s not too bad.

Reply from Progress 910

Great community just wish a little more attention was paid to residents and their trash in elevators and animal waste in the elevator and on peoples letting their pets urinate and or poop on their balconies gettting on the balconies below

Reply from Progress 910

From what I’ve seen so far it’s been really good! & I’ve heard lots of good stories from my friends, just nervous about the break in rate and if the cameras work etc etc

Reply from Progress 910

Progress 910 is the most fun place I've ever lived and it enhances the Wilmington experience! I enjoy the amenities a lot, and the grounds are beautiful. My service dog adores the park and I love seeing her happy. I wish I could live here forever!

Reply from Progress 910

very friendly and welcoming. beautiful amenities. likes to include the residents and try to get them involved with another which is cool. 5 stars fo sho

Reply from Progress 910

Staff was very friendly & helpful. They were able to answer all my questions. The application was very easy. Looking forward to living here.

Reply from Progress 910

very good and I haven’t even started living there yet. very helpful and answers all my questions very well. thank you so much progress. you’re amazing

Reply from Progress 910

Love Progress staff is very Friendly they keep it well maintaines. Everything the do around here is for the customer. Class act would not want to live anywhere else

Reply from Progress 910

Love the style of the apartment (3 bedroom), and would recommend to a friend. I was originally told the walls were sound proof. However, that's not the case at all, and as a result, it can be very noisy at times. Other residents assume and complain on an apartment that wasn't originally at fault, causing much confusion with apartments and management. Other residents are very friendly, but sometimes they can be disrespectful towards the complexes and facilities, which is a turnoff. For example, not cleaning up after their own trash and animal waste, which is not appealing. Overall, I enjoyed living here but there are obvious reasons why I am not renewing my lease.

Reply from Progress 910

Living at Progress was one of the best decisions I made upon moving to Wilmington. It provided me with a place to live and also a place to start my new life!

Reply from Progress 910

I love progress 910. it has everything I was looking for in an apartment in Wilmington. Right next to the school. Bus will come and pick you up or some people ride bikes

Reply from Progress 910

This place has very nice buildings. They have such a wonderful staff. Sweet community. Could not find a more welcoming apartment community or staff anywhere .

Reply from Progress 910

Great sense of community and overall living environment. Bang for your bunk for sure. The pool, grills, volleyball court, office, staff, people, everything. All super cool and modern. And there’s dogs allowed. Can’t forget the dawgs.

Reply from Progress 910

I love the staff and apartments themselves. Modern but homey, it will be a perfect place and great community. The pool is awesome and the grills give even more fun to the place.

Reply from Progress 910

I love living here at progress. The tanning and printing is so close and convenient. There is always something fun to do. I’m excited for my first summer living here at progress!

Reply from Progress 910

I love the community here. The only issue I ever encounter is with other residents and their pets. Many residents do not clean up after their pets, along with allowing their pets to use the bathroom in the hallway or right outside the door. Management does everything in their power to help with this which I am thankful for. I love the pool, gym, and study room at Progress. You'll never find anything like it!

Reply from Progress 910

I signed my lease for Progress last month. Although I do not live there yet, everyone has been so friendly to me! When I went to Progress to take my tour, the staff was so welcoming and friendly!

Reply from Progress 910

I love progress! Progress 910 has amazing staff and an awesome pool and volleyball court! The best part about living here is the big rooms and individual bathrooms!

Reply from Progress 910

Signing up for a lease at Progress 910 was beyond easy! I was constantly guided through the process and cannot wait to live here in the fall.

Reply from Progress 910

I have really enjoyed staying at Progress 910 apartments. I have gotten to know a lot of new people, have enjoyed using all of the great amenities here, and have appreciated the service of the staff

Reply from Progress 910

I really like living at Progress 910 which is why I resigned. Of course there can be improvements but every apartment complex will have something.

Reply from Progress 910

loved it, the people i met were very outgoing and great. I met a lot of new friends and progress 910 made the college experience all the more better for me.

Reply from Progress 910

I love living at progress. The staff is very sweet and always super helpful and the amenities are great. Having a free gym, free tanning beds, and a huge pool makes it all worth it.

Reply from Progress 910

This experience has really been eye opening for me. I love progress and I truly believe it will play a key role in introducing me to my future no matter what School I end up attending.