Great, convenient community location. Responsive staff. Excellent amenities. Private and secure grounds. Comfortable floor plan layout. Good value.

Awesome customer service. Going beyond their duties is the most important trait in service industry, I know it perfectly as Im involved with Hospitality industry. Thank you so much Promenade Aventura Team!!!

A great place to live ! I'm very happy to be living in Promenade Aventura Apartments. I have everything I need very close and with easy access

Amazing place, safety, very quiet, good neighborhood, access, control very helpful office team. Near Aventura mall, beaches, I 95. This place wonderfully.

The place is safe and the community is clean. Ms. Jill and the others in the office has been very accomodating of our needs and inquiries. Thank you!

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Besides the water not being able to get hot enough and turning cold only after 10 minutes of running, I really love living in this area. However I do have an issue with the way things are run around here because it wasn't that long ago where I received a hostile note saying that my house would be repossessed while demanding payment from me. For all I knew, my payment went through and everything was fine for that month but apparently it didn't due to a server issue. I received no email and instead found a hostile note on my door, got locked out of my account, then was forced to drive back down south the next day to talk to someone in the office since I couldn't pay online. Nobody was there at 4:00PM Saturday even though they close at 5 so I had to come back the following day because the phone wasn't being answered either. It was a very stressful situation and I wish that they checked how I always pay on time before treating a resident like that.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

This a good place ,I like that place and the neighborhood also, it's so calm please, and healthy as well.the rooms are very good in short I am so satisfied with this respected apartment.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

It was really seemless and hassle free and everything was upfront. No hidden costs and the place is really clean and quite. Just that the process takes longer then you would expect.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

We liked living here. The atmosphere is calm and we feel safe. Overall we enjoy the area and will continue to live here. There are things they can improve but no big complaints.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

I truly love living in Promenade at Aventura, thus far! We've been here for only 6 months and Thank God it's been a pleasurable experience! I love the staff, the neighbors are friendly and easy going, the pool area is pretty cool and there's also a gym, that needs improvement, but it gets the job done! Another AMAZING thing I love about living here is the location: You are IN the Aventura Circle (for those that are not familiar with it, the Aventura Circle is a Golf Curse that has a running trail circling it, in which you can LITERALLY leave the gate and step in to the trail...(2.25 miles) for a quick run, a fast walk or just a stroll with your family through the neighborhood (which is beautiful). As we approach the conclusion here, I can't not go without saying that we're literally minutes away from the Aventura Mall (By far, the nicest/coolest and for those who enjoy fashion and high end brands, a paradise...in Florida). We also have every major super market chain within a 2.5 miles ratio along with places such as Best Buy, Walgreens, Target, Chase, and the list goes on and on! However, even though this is all great, it's THE PEOPLE that work here, specially in the front desk...that makes it all worthy! They will go the distance to make sure you're taken care of and if there's any problems, that things will be fixed immediately, and that my friends...makes ALL the difference! Much love to all and I hope this Review was helpful!

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Very friendly and helpful. The staff was amazing and i am so grateful. The rental unit is great and the regional manager was so nice and accepting

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Aside few things that could be improved, living here is very pleasant. Management is very professional and acomodating to tenants needs. Tenants criteria should be enhanced, the demographics are changing and not necessarily for the best.

Perfect location, friendly office staff all done within 1 day!!! apartment condition is 100%. Great amenites and right in famoust walking circle!

I like to live here, we moved in the middle of August 2018. The staff is very polite and attentive, except for one exception of maintenance.

I love live here nice place nice location good serve, calm, the apartament is big i love the pool the gym is very good sauna too, somentimes we have parking probem but i love promenade at Aventura

Love living here. Staff is great. Property is beautiful and located in the perfect area. All services and rapiars are done fast. Safe and friendly place to live in.

Incredible pet friendly place! Fast move in! I couldn’t find place for months, and i get my keys in 24h, and my lease in 1h 15min!!! Everywhere animals, and everything comfortable.

Excelente atención por parte del equipo promenade... Rápida y ágil resolución de los problemas. Es un lugar muy agradable y acogedor para vivir

Nice experience, good place to live. Maintenance people are super nice. The amenities alway clean. Pool and gym good. The location is perfect

Excelente y acogedor lugar para vivir... La atención al residente es que muy buena Y resuelven cualquier inconveniente con rapidez y seriedad.

Clear terms and expectations, accommodating to special needs, seek solutions and win-win outcomes, friendly, courteous, personal. I recommend this clean, orderñy and peaceful rental community.

Nice place to live. Nice people working there. Always clean. It is the first time since we are in this country that we renew a lease. Good place

I am really pleased with Promenade Townhouses. I am on the golf course side and I have a very good location but when I take walks I notice that each building offers a lovely view and there is something special with each location. Staff listens to you! I don't have an issue with any neighbors and very happy with the new standards and codes that have been put in place.

We’ve been here 11 years and love Aventura. Parking and garbage compactor are on going issues. There have been many management changes and the best manager we ever had was Karen.

Everything so far so good . Moved in about a week ago and I really can’t complain . Took a minn for my code to get active but staff and all I love . Thank Promenade