amazing property to live in!, great amenities, clean areas, great staff, we need more gym equipment. the renovations are being amazing, I highly recommend to anybody.

Community is quiet and relaxing. I appreciate the upkeep throughout the property and the prompt response when an issue is reported. I also enjoy that events are promoted for the community

Living here 3 years and will renew my lease again, because no competitors in neighborhood. Three points of success - Location, Price and Garage))

This community is so beautiful soothing and well decorated, I love the atmosphere here and as well the neighbors too, I kind of fall in love with this community. In short this the best community.

Great for the most part, but the gate was left wide open for weeks so that wasn’t great, and also several times when I’ve asked for maintenance they either do half the things I asked or just something completely different from what I asked....

I love that this community feels so safe and the gym is so convenient. However, I wish there was a shower in the clubhouse so that I can shower after the pool or gym before going home.

Great location, clean complex, great staff, pet friendly, great for families, near shopping, beaches and highways. Quick to resolve any problem

Quiet and nice place to live. Nice people at the office. I have everything I need close by:Aventura mall, Publix and the beaches. It’s a very nice neighborhood.

I have lived in this community for 5+ years and I am proud to call Promenade my home. This property seems to be getting better and better every year

Location, location, location...that is why we are here. April is amazing and I love her Northeast style of get r done! She is authentic and is excellent at her job! In regards to the community, hopefully the re-branding will bring it up to the luxury standards it claims to advertise.

I love the location its very convenient but there are a lot of issues. Noisy neighbors. Gate never works and Im concerned about security at night.

We have lived here for a couple of years now and continue to enjoy the convenience of being close to both our jobs and the places we love to go to. The 3 mile jogging path is another huge plus.

Love the neighborhood and that you can walk everywhere felling safe at anytime of the day, pet friendly everywhere, close to a beautiful mall

The experience have been good. We love the apartment and the community is good! We think that the new color we be much better than the old .

I really love living here but we really need to increase security especially when it comes to the gates. Another issue is the owners not picking up after their pets

I love the community, the staff is courteous and proffessional. Gil, the Community Manager, goes above and beyond for all residents. Work orders get taken care of in a timely manner.

Excelentes y comodos apartamentos, áreas limpias, atención inmediata por parte del personal de mantenimiento a la hora de cualquier problema que se presente...

The premise is super clean, and nice. Amenities are good and the neighbors are also disciplined. There are bags for dog poop and a lot of shortcuts from the gate so you can easily go to your apartment without going around the block. I just love promenade so much!

I used to came here when I was younger with my friends, always found this place a nice place to live. I love it and my son does too. I will recommended to everyone to came and stay here.

We need more amenities, mantenimento, rent very expensive, need remodeling the apartaments and exterminator to much insets and parking every day is a big problem we pay to much for this trouble thank you

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Amazing location and the most important amazing staff that succeeds to find solutions for any issue that we have got in the last year that we have been here

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Great community in the heart of Aventura. Very friendly staff and a very clean resort like feeling. Thank you for our beautiful home at19478

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

The property is very well located and the staff is very nice. The only downside is that the property is a little outdated and it definitely needs some renovations which they are in process of doing.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

I am living here for about 3 months now and I have nothing to complain about! It is a lovely neighborhood and the employees of the community, they are super kind and promt to help! I really love it here!

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

I’ve lived at Promenade Aventura for almost 2 years. It’s been a great experience and I love being so close to Aventura circle. It’s safe, quiet and people are nice. The office is very supportive and any issue or request I’ve ever had has been dealt with super fast. Only reason I would ever move was if I bought somewhere. Love It Here.