Incredible pet friendly place! Fast move in! I couldn’t find place for months, and i get my keys in 24h, and my lease in 1h 15min!!! Everywhere animals, and everything comfortable.

Excelente atención por parte del equipo promenade... Rápida y ágil resolución de los problemas. Es un lugar muy agradable y acogedor para vivir

Nice experience, good place to live. Maintenance people are super nice. The amenities alway clean. Pool and gym good. The location is perfect

Excelente y acogedor lugar para vivir... La atención al residente es que muy buena Y resuelven cualquier inconveniente con rapidez y seriedad.

Clear terms and expectations, accommodating to special needs, seek solutions and win-win outcomes, friendly, courteous, personal. I recommend this clean, orderñy and peaceful rental community.

Nice place to live. Nice people working there. Always clean. It is the first time since we are in this country that we renew a lease. Good place

I am really pleased with Promenade Townhouses. I am on the golf course side and I have a very good location but when I take walks I notice that each building offers a lovely view and there is something special with each location. Staff listens to you! I don't have an issue with any neighbors and very happy with the new standards and codes that have been put in place.

We’ve been here 11 years and love Aventura. Parking and garbage compactor are on going issues. There have been many management changes and the best manager we ever had was Karen.

Everything so far so good . Moved in about a week ago and I really can’t complain . Took a minn for my code to get active but staff and all I love . Thank Promenade

I really enjoy living here. I truly appreciate the kindness and friendliness of the office team and our maintenance team. Thank you for all you do!

Excelent neighborhood, great area, aparments are big and really convient with a garage. Rent its not that high but they do habe to work on costumer service

Great community in a very prestigious area in Aventura. It has a safe and luxury feel! The prices are great and amenities are what you expect here in this location!

Great apartment. Amazing area to live. Only negative is Apartment was very cheaply fixed up before moving in. Apartment was very clean and everyone here is very nice.

Excellent location, friendly community. All people are saying hi and smiling when you meet them. Only one thing, necessary to often clean the trash area. While weekend, there is collected a lot of garbage

I have been living in the promenade at Aventura For the past six years. The management company has changed many times but the one that we have now is really great. I am happy that I am so close to so many different venues that the area provides.

Great management team here. Cesar in the office is a great resource, as is Andres, Tatiana and Robert of the grounds and maintenance team. Haven’t had too much exposure to the new manager yet.

good. It is a nice community to live in. And it only takes one week to get approved. You can enjoy the pool for free and the gym. All the residents is very friendly

Honestly so far everything has been good. Everytime we have a request in regards to apartment maintenance, we have a quick answer. Quite place to live at.

excellent place to live!!!!we are in the center of a Wonderfull place, the people is amazing!!!!and the community around is incredible. I live here for 4 years and I want to live here permanent!!!

COULD USE TILE IN MY UNIT!!! PARKING COULD AND SHOULD BE MANAGED BETTER. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT GET TOWED OUT OF THEIR OWN DRIVE WAYS WHEN PEOPLE PARKED ON THE STREET DON'T GET TOWED

I live to live here, but as every place theres thing that could be better. They coul give more attention to the gym, gate is always broken, etc. But still a very nice place.

I love to live in here. Safe neighborhood, close to the mall, great location, quiet and great staff and the maintenance is very efficient. Great place to make friends.

Overall I love it here. I live right next to the causeway so it can be a little noisy sometimes but it’s not too bad. I really wish my washer and dryer weren’t all the way downstairs in the garage. Also wish they’d update the gym equipment!!

The location is great. It's next to the mall and aventura circle. It's differnt floorplan then other apartments you see around. It''s pretty cool. The only bad thing is the parking.

Fantastic place, location and amenities. Just need the parking inside the residence to be resolved to be a 5 star place. Office staff is nice and prompt