Promenade at Aventura Apartments

4.4

4.4

Construction and landscape work is a huge negative. Especially in the morning. wakes you up and makes it so hard to go back to sleep. amenities still not open. gyms and pools opening back up statewide... except here.
It’s one the most beautiful places to live! I been living here for many years and I feel I want to stay for many more! I have everything I need so close like gros series and the beach and the most important the trial for exercise is incredible 3 miles of beuty Ienjoy this place so much.
Our resident experience would be a lot better if the rules were enforced. Residents are smoking cigarettes and marijuana on property. Residents are parking illegally and blocking driveways.
People from office are very helpful, especially maintenance. The community is very peaceful and I love the location around the Country Club where we can do exercise in a safe place
I love this place! I found it to be very peaceful, a lot of activities to do around the neighbors and closed to the mall! I highly recommended
Anytime I have any issues Roxanna has been extremely diligent, patient and courteous with me. She always gets my issues either resolved or worked on.
A beautiful complex that is in investing in the community and cares about the appearance of the complex. Maintanance is always available to address any issues.
It has gotten better and better. Great service and love the staff. Still seeing growing pains but that is part of the progress. We are going to be there soon enough.
Communication up to move in was a bit sparse but overall house was in good condition and very clean with fresh paint. Only complaint is it is hard to get in the gate before you have clicker and codes.
I have lived here for 3 years, there used to be problems with parking, now there are no problems, we are very happy, now everything is much better