It’s a peaceful place to live, it’s private, small and not too crowded. We’ve lived here for 10plus years and still love it. We have lived in every style unit they offer.

Promenade is a very nice place to live. Great location, amenities, and apartments. I feel comfortable and happy here. I love being near the water, mall, grocery stores, Gulf Stream and more.

It has been a pleasure to find myself living here. The views of golf course, the cleanliness and vicinity to all major shopping venues and major roads can’t be overstated.

So far I've had a great experience living at Promenade! Cesar has been such great help from day one, and now Jill has also helped us a lot since she started working at Promenade. It is very quick to get maintenance if we need help in our apartment, the two technicians are great. Overall, I recommend this community to everyone.

Great pool and so close to the mall and the running Circle.Parking is horrible. Not enough spaces. Which is not fair to residents. But apt are great size.

The community is nice and dog friendly. But the parking issue keeps me from giving it 5 stars. There are simple solutions like repainting curbs yellow and allowing some curbs and front of homes to be parked in front of. Besides that the pool area and other amenities are fantastic.

Great experience. The community is very close to a lot of things, including beach, Gulftream Park, Hallandalle, Aventura Mall (movie theather) and a lot of restaurants.

Everything is good, I really like live in this community it’s a awesome awesome area an d it is super close to the beach too so That’s really good

I feel very comfortable living here, since 3 years ago we are and we hope to be much more if everything continues in this way with the improvements that can be made.

Love living here. The place is great and the staff very competent. The complex is friendly and safe. Well located, close to everything you will need.