Nice, clean and quite neighborhood, the amenities are okey, need to be renew, service is faster and eficiente, I love that is pet friendly, thank you

Leasing office headed by Lance is excellent and caring. All well except for new toilet installed at renovation but designed for small children. I weigh 210 lbs...doesn't work... have to run to McDonalds to sit on a toilet. But you guys are great as I understand you will change the toilet to an adult model very soon. We could also use a second towel bar since there are two of us in the apartment.

Great Place for living love it..!! Im so happy to made it to Promeneade my New house. Close to Aventura mall good restaurants nice neighborhood actually everything its awesone

I love it! It鈥檚 such a nice place to live. Very beautiful. Very family-friendly. I will live here as long as I will live. 馃槀馃槀 Love it here so much. Such great staff. 馃拰馃拰馃拰

Office staff here is wonderful! Property is very well taken care of. I鈥檓 looking forward to the gym and pool and love the fact that the community is so close to so many shopping and dining options.

Love the neighborhood and location. Love how there is finally money being put into the neighborhood and more staff to run it. Definitely think there have been improvements in the past 6 months and for that I am grateful. There are some things to change or improve on like a fob for the gate to get in from country club drive walking not using a key. Putting cameras throughout the neighborhood for security purposes (gates, in front of club house). Maybe update gym?

So far so good. Minor problems with the unit were solved quickly. Amenities are nice although the sauna does take a while to heat up and even so, doesn't heat up to as high of a temp as I'd prefer. Besides the nitpicks, it's been a nice experience so far.

So far my family and I are enjoying ourselves. Can鈥檛 wait for the temperature to get warmer so I can enjoy the pool and maybe use the grill. My daughter also enjoys snacks from the office.

Excelente apartamentos para vivir!!! Muy buena ubicaci贸n...La mejor atenci贸n a la hora de resolver alg煤n problema de mantenimiento... 100% recomi茅ndanos.

Buenos apartamentos! Excelente atenci贸n... rapidez a la hora de resolver un cualquier problema de mantenimiento! Excelente ubicaci贸n para vivir.

I love the staff! Jill and Sarah have been great with us. Thanks a lot for everything! The neighbors are great. The gate is broken half of the time which is not good, but everything else seems fine.

Great staff, quite comunity. Wish there was more recycling available, only four small bins for entire comunity is not enough. They fill up within a day.

the best place to stay in aventura! has all the things you would need, like a pool and a gym. has a lot of greenery around. houses are fitted with dryer and washer. its a good to walk your dog around Promenade, its really peaceful and secure here.

Everyone is very friendly! The officials always help us a lot too. I hope that they continue to treat everyone as family. I hope that they can add basketball court area to have more bonding with the neighborhood

The people is so friendly and all of the staff in the leasing is so very helpful when we need help. Im so happy that i choose to stay in promenade for 1 year

It's a really welcoming community!I feel at home even if i'm away from home. The people are very nice and friendly! It's a peaceful and vibrant place to live!

I like the apartment and the neighborhood. It is a beautiful area. But it is very noisy. There are loud cars gunning their engines as they drive past at unsafe speeds. The floors/ceilings are not very insulated. You hear everything from above. I have very noisy neighbors. Its all about location. Next time I will move further into a complex and on an upper floor.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

We love the area, we love Aventura. The Promenade is good because it鈥檚 no smoking, they are starting to enforce the policy but need to be more strict. The parking rules are not enforced either. The new building paint job is great but the landscaping desperately needs improving!

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

The people are very nice and accommodating. They always greet guests with a happy smile on their faces, and i can see how much they enjoy doing their job.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Staff is helpful and friendly! I also love the new paint, our community definitely got an upgrade. The parking situation is the only issue I have!

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

My family and I moved 11 days ago and we have been very well welcomed! The staff of the office is always very nice, the neighbors are quiet and friendly and our house location is great! We are very happy of being here!

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

I鈥檝e lived here over 2 years and it has just gotten better. The office team is always very nice and efficient. It鈥檚 safe and love the quiet.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Living here has plenty of advantages. The most obvious one is the location. It is in the very heart of Aventura and it is close to almost everything. Promenade also allows pets, which many condos in the area banned, So, for people who are animal lovers like myself, this place has been sent from Heaven. The staff is always friendly and helpful, and they take care of any issue you may face with the property in an expedited manner.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

I like living in promenade. It is a great environment and the office staff is great. I love how the apartment are set up and the NEO or hood is very clam

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

The best & secure place to live, with the most professional & caring employees! Nothing is too much for the staff to fix, assist, or oblige. I love it here and have liv d here years ago. There鈥檚 pride and always going for perfection!!!!!!