Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Great location, staff does meet needs / maintenance requests. Town home with personal garages and nice overall apt at similar rates for the area.
Appreciate the office staff here, they take care of inconveniences you may encounter. Overall it is a nice safe community in a nice neighbordhood.
It’s okay, not the worst community in the area but definitely not the best either. Noisy neighbors. The gate is not functioning 11 months out a year.
I love the Promenade at Aventura! The neighborhood is clean and safe, and the staff is very friendly. I love going for walks in the community.
The transition has been executed seamlessly. Many thanks to the management. If, I had to do it all over again, I’d do it gladly. -Xavier
Please fix the gate. I like living in the neighborhood and some things are taken care is quickly but why is it we’re the only neighborhood in aventura that can’t get it togeyher with the gate.
Lance was very Helpful/Professional. It was Great when Susan ( I think that was Her name ,,called me the day I moved in April the 4th .to welcome Me . She wanted to know if I needed anything.. She said " Welcome's Home ". Outstanding Service !!!
Overall it’s been a positive experience. There is a little lag when trying to get a response sometimes (currently waiting to hear back about getting an exterminator out for what looks like termites that we sent a few months ago) other than that it’s a nice place to live.
I love this place, I'm living for 6 years, people here are very friendly, also management are kind and efficient, they always there, when you need them
Overall it is a positive experience. Positives: The apartment is nice and a great location. Its great to have a 3bed/3bath and hard to find. Most of the staff are pleasant and helpful. Maintenance guys are very nice. I have very few complaints about the actual apartment. Negatives: many of the unit are being renovated and there is constant banging and construction sounds M-F from 8-5pm. Noise can be a big issue with neighbors. Parking is extremely limited. Police have been to multiple neighbors apartments several times, I have already seen two people arrested here in a year.