It’s been three weeks of living here and I’m really enjoying Aventura. The Promenade neighborhood is nice and the layouts of the units are unique. Having a garage here is wonderful. There have been a few problems with my unit so far, which is slightly unsettling given the short amount of time I’ve been here; overall I’m happy to be here.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Just extended a lease for another year, third year living here. Happy so far. Little issues are happening, but getting solved quickly :) Office staff is really friendly and helpful

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Staff had been great and very helpful. Community is maintained and very clean. Residents I have met have all be very nice and friendly as well as respectful.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

We moved in about a month ago and everything has been great! I like the community, everyone is nice and the grounds are well kept. The only thing I will say is the parking situation is pretty crowded- there are many times I come home at night and have no where to park my vehicle. Other than that though, great place!

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Quiet community and great location. One of the few communities with ample floor plans and garages. Leasing off is friendly and repairs are taken care of quickly.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

I lived in Hallandale for many years and now that I live at Promenade at Aventura, I can say that I am very excited to be living here. The space is ample, the people are nice, a safe neighborhood close to the Aventura Mall.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Great attention from Jill, very professional and dedicated to Customer Service. Happy to move in this community in Aventura, one of the best places to be with good structure and close the stores and services

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Great location and great amenities. Tri-level floorplans and garage is a big plus. Maintenance staff is outstanding. In-unit washer and dryer Is very advantageous.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

I like it very much ! Specially girls on reception! Was very fast to rent and move in , some things they also change fast , like floor on the kitchen!

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

GREAT AREA! Awesome price & updated units. Quick maintenance. Only thing is they have strict policies they don’t tell you about before signing lease. Since unit was updated they forgot a few things but it’s a great place all around. Happy to be here.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

I love this community, great location, friendly neighbors, great neighborhood, it’s clean, the amenities are great specially the sauna, pet friendly

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Great place but no security especially at night. We have a new downstairs neighbor who doesn't respect bedtime makes noise, talks loudly at the balcony late at night, drinking too much and smoking is always disturbing us sleep. We have already made some management complaints with manager Jill and the problem continues with our new lawless neighbor here. Unfortunately, the administration does nothing, I do not take a more energetic attitude to preserve and enforce the law of silence, lack fines that they do not do, and the problem remains unresolved.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

The location is perfect. I feel safe here and the staff are amazing. Loving the new look and maintenance here is great! When ever something needs to get fix they are there ASAP.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Love how quiet the community is and how safe it feels. Office staff is very responsive to concerns that the tenants bring. A great community overall.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because the gate hasn’t been working in weeks! And it’s broken more than it actually works. Also, I’m severely arachnophobic and there’s spiders in my house and my car a lot!

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Good place to live . Awesome location near the beach and mall. The gym is okay needs new stuff.Love that they painted the buildings. Needs more parking spots.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Been living here for 5+ years. I treat this place like my own. It is a wonderful place to lay my hat. I’m proud to live here. There is no place like home.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

So far I am in love with the Unit, the Staff and the great neighborhood.!!! A community rental that provides you with all the great services, and a unique apartment unit that feels like a Cozy Townhouse. Can’t forget to mention that we are located in one of the best places in Florida. Aventura is amazing for his features, people and quality of life.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Excellent service. The apartments are big, good area and great area. It’s very quite and nice. Come to join our neighborhood you won’t regret

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

The parking is still an issue with cars parked all over the streets at night. And the constant late night pool parties have been an ongoing nuisance

several things needed to be fixed before anyone moved in and they were not. Just yesterday I had the next-door apartment flooded their entire garage and it flooded mine and a lot of the things that I had in my garage were damage I had to file an insurance claim and everything .

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

The application process was fast and easy. The move in process was also flexible and easy. The apartments are large and modern with a beautiful community pool.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Excelentes apartamentos para vivir! Una atención especial y cualquier eventualidad que se presente con mantenimiento, es resuelto de inmediato.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

So far everything has gone smoothly. Only thing is my garage door opener is not working. Neighbors seem nice. Not sure why the gate to leave is always left open??

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

The ladies in the office are wonderful. Jill, Sarah and April are always so sweet and trying to make us happy residents. Thank you girls for being so awesome with us!