Promenade at Aventura Apartments

4.4

4.4

Recently moved into the community and so far we are beyond happy with our experience! Lance in the office was extremely helpful, as well as his associates. Not only that, but the neighborhood is in an excellent location. Thank you Promenade!
I’m living here for 7 years! Love the location, clean and comfy residence! Fast maintenance! And it’s going to be better, because a lot of improvement are coming up!
Very good and getting better. Maintenance staff is super nice. Love my apartment. Glad the towing stopped that was definitely really bad. Would love if the gate worked for more than a week too
It's taken far too long to repair the pool and the gym. Your contractor needs to do better. you need to get your contractor to do better. Additionally, some residents are driving too fast past building 12 and lack courtesy by refusing to allow residents to back out from the garage driveway into the street.
Our residential experience has been serene and easy going. Our neighbors are friendly and we enjoy the quietness of the community. We like our new home.
It has been amazing. The staff is always understanding. The one concern I would have is maintenance takes FOREVER to fix something (unless it's an emergency like the AC is broken).
Es un sitio genial para vivir todos los jueves traen camiones de cómida los servicios son espectaculares y a atención en la oficina también el personal es muy amable el personal de mantenimiento es muy atento. Espero que pronto abra el gym y la piscina
I’m ours 3 years living in Promenade we love the place but more the staff, maintenance guys the best, always smiling, also we like Promenade because the excellent situation in aventura, my dog love the place too
Even with the major inconveniences here, the staff goes out of their way to remedy, assist, and permanently improve our living conditions. The office and maintenance staff are timely, accurate, and very professional in knowing their residents, resolving problems, and maintaining semblance and consistently with kindness and selflessness. That’s why I enjoy living here. We are like a close community & that’s hard to find these days. Every member of your staff is one of excellence & exceptionality! They deserve medals for how hard they work!!!! And boy , they really work hard. During CoVid & the mess of construction the personnel has had extra work, but nothing interferes with their professionalism. I respect them so very much.
Love this place. The management team are extremely nice. I highly recommend you to give it a chance. Main location, very safe and secure community.