Great attention from Jill, very professional and dedicated to Customer Service. Happy to move in this community in Aventura, one of the best places to be with good structure and close the stores and services

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Great location and great amenities. Tri-level floorplans and garage is a big plus. Maintenance staff is outstanding. In-unit washer and dryer Is very advantageous.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

I like it very much ! Specially girls on reception! Was very fast to rent and move in , some things they also change fast , like floor on the kitchen!

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

GREAT AREA! Awesome price & updated units. Quick maintenance. Only thing is they have strict policies they don’t tell you about before signing lease. Since unit was updated they forgot a few things but it’s a great place all around. Happy to be here.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

I love this community, great location, friendly neighbors, great neighborhood, it’s clean, the amenities are great specially the sauna, pet friendly

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Great place but no security especially at night. We have a new downstairs neighbor who doesn't respect bedtime makes noise, talks loudly at the balcony late at night, drinking too much and smoking is always disturbing us sleep. We have already made some management complaints with manager Jill and the problem continues with our new lawless neighbor here. Unfortunately, the administration does nothing, I do not take a more energetic attitude to preserve and enforce the law of silence, lack fines that they do not do, and the problem remains unresolved.

The location is perfect. I feel safe here and the staff are amazing. Loving the new look and maintenance here is great! When ever something needs to get fix they are there ASAP.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Love how quiet the community is and how safe it feels. Office staff is very responsive to concerns that the tenants bring. A great community overall.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because the gate hasn’t been working in weeks! And it’s broken more than it actually works. Also, I’m severely arachnophobic and there’s spiders in my house and my car a lot!

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Good place to live . Awesome location near the beach and mall. The gym is okay needs new stuff.Love that they painted the buildings. Needs more parking spots.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Been living here for 5+ years. I treat this place like my own. It is a wonderful place to lay my hat. I’m proud to live here. There is no place like home.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

So far I am in love with the Unit, the Staff and the great neighborhood.!!! A community rental that provides you with all the great services, and a unique apartment unit that feels like a Cozy Townhouse. Can’t forget to mention that we are located in one of the best places in Florida. Aventura is amazing for his features, people and quality of life.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Excellent service. The apartments are big, good area and great area. It’s very quite and nice. Come to join our neighborhood you won’t regret

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

The parking is still an issue with cars parked all over the streets at night. And the constant late night pool parties have been an ongoing nuisance

several things needed to be fixed before anyone moved in and they were not. Just yesterday I had the next-door apartment flooded their entire garage and it flooded mine and a lot of the things that I had in my garage were damage I had to file an insurance claim and everything .

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

The application process was fast and easy. The move in process was also flexible and easy. The apartments are large and modern with a beautiful community pool.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Excelentes apartamentos para vivir! Una atención especial y cualquier eventualidad que se presente con mantenimiento, es resuelto de inmediato.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

So far everything has gone smoothly. Only thing is my garage door opener is not working. Neighbors seem nice. Not sure why the gate to leave is always left open??

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

The ladies in the office are wonderful. Jill, Sarah and April are always so sweet and trying to make us happy residents. Thank you girls for being so awesome with us!

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

I really like Promenade at Aventura. I think the value proposition here is pretty good. I have a one bedroom unit, a tad on the small side but I've made it work. I love the fact that I have a garage and its large. I have room to store stuff and still my my SUV in it. The staff is fairly responsive which is nice. The only thing I would do different is choose an upstairs unit. The noise from the unit above me is annoying. Especially when the children start running around. I've learned to live with it (just turn the TV up a little to block it out) but will keep that in mind for the next time.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

besides parking situation it has been pretty good experience. Since we've been able to park on the curb it's been much better, hope it stays that way

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Wonderful area and units, right by Aventura Mall and Turnberry golf course. Beautiful community, in the heart of Aventura. More private units, and personal garages

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Old, not luxury apartments as advertised at all, applicants are super old. Fridges are min 15 years old maybe older. Ac units are super old and moldy. Pool is very small for 300 apartments community. Gym is a joke. 2 running bands 2 cycle. Everything super old and dont work proper. Very expensive for value of community. They are painting it to look new but its not changeing anything. Just a make up on a old lady and tell people she is young.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

I can’t express how wonderful the present staff is! Sarah, April, and Jill are so professional & are aware of all and any situation that arises. Andres and Marcos never stop working and the entire present group of your personnel here at Promenade can’t be surpassed. It just amazes me how they can do all they do. I love it here& lived here with my boys years ago and the staff was never as fantastic as they are now.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Will start from the gates are useless, I have been here a week and have had multiple people cut around me, and get to the gate expecting me to put in my code and let them in. Also have seen multiple people people enter through the exit side as they don’t have a functioning gate (which we pay to have and one of the reasons we picked this place) and do have it on camera. As for the amenities they seem good for now but they are upgrading the entire community which will be great when finished. The upgraded apartment/townhouse was done well over all, bathroom is very nice with glass shower doors (toilet was not bolted down) The new cabinets installed In ther kitchen would be nice to have more shelves but and adjustments though as storage is very slim currently and have to use other closets as a pantry. But appliances are very nice. Over all I think for location it is perfect as you are close to the beach and mall and have a lot of options