So far I am in love with the Unit, the Staff and the great neighborhood.!!! A community rental that provides you with all the great services, and a unique apartment unit that feels like a Cozy Townhouse. Can’t forget to mention that we are located in one of the best places in Florida. Aventura is amazing for his features, people and quality of life.

Excellent service. The apartments are big, good area and great area. It’s very quite and nice. Come to join our neighborhood you won’t regret

The parking is still an issue with cars parked all over the streets at night. And the constant late night pool parties have been an ongoing nuisance

several things needed to be fixed before anyone moved in and they were not. Just yesterday I had the next-door apartment flooded their entire garage and it flooded mine and a lot of the things that I had in my garage were damage I had to file an insurance claim and everything .

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

The application process was fast and easy. The move in process was also flexible and easy. The apartments are large and modern with a beautiful community pool.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Excelentes apartamentos para vivir! Una atención especial y cualquier eventualidad que se presente con mantenimiento, es resuelto de inmediato.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

So far everything has gone smoothly. Only thing is my garage door opener is not working. Neighbors seem nice. Not sure why the gate to leave is always left open??

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

The ladies in the office are wonderful. Jill, Sarah and April are always so sweet and trying to make us happy residents. Thank you girls for being so awesome with us!

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

I really like Promenade at Aventura. I think the value proposition here is pretty good. I have a one bedroom unit, a tad on the small side but I've made it work. I love the fact that I have a garage and its large. I have room to store stuff and still my my SUV in it. The staff is fairly responsive which is nice. The only thing I would do different is choose an upstairs unit. The noise from the unit above me is annoying. Especially when the children start running around. I've learned to live with it (just turn the TV up a little to block it out) but will keep that in mind for the next time.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

besides parking situation it has been pretty good experience. Since we've been able to park on the curb it's been much better, hope it stays that way

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Wonderful area and units, right by Aventura Mall and Turnberry golf course. Beautiful community, in the heart of Aventura. More private units, and personal garages

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Old, not luxury apartments as advertised at all, applicants are super old. Fridges are min 15 years old maybe older. Ac units are super old and moldy. Pool is very small for 300 apartments community. Gym is a joke. 2 running bands 2 cycle. Everything super old and dont work proper. Very expensive for value of community. They are painting it to look new but its not changeing anything. Just a make up on a old lady and tell people she is young.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

I can’t express how wonderful the present staff is! Sarah, April, and Jill are so professional & are aware of all and any situation that arises. Andres and Marcos never stop working and the entire present group of your personnel here at Promenade can’t be surpassed. It just amazes me how they can do all they do. I love it here& lived here with my boys years ago and the staff was never as fantastic as they are now.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Will start from the gates are useless, I have been here a week and have had multiple people cut around me, and get to the gate expecting me to put in my code and let them in. Also have seen multiple people people enter through the exit side as they don’t have a functioning gate (which we pay to have and one of the reasons we picked this place) and do have it on camera. As for the amenities they seem good for now but they are upgrading the entire community which will be great when finished. The upgraded apartment/townhouse was done well over all, bathroom is very nice with glass shower doors (toilet was not bolted down) The new cabinets installed In ther kitchen would be nice to have more shelves but and adjustments though as storage is very slim currently and have to use other closets as a pantry. But appliances are very nice. Over all I think for location it is perfect as you are close to the beach and mall and have a lot of options

Staff is friendly and helpful! I just wish there was more guest parking and I think that cars that aren't being used should not be allowed to stay in guest spots.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Love the community and location. So close to the beaches and mall. Love the vibe of the surrounding area and the amenities are great. I preferred the original color of the units.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Great location on the Turnberry golf course. Excellent, spacious floor plans. Pool and bbq area is well maintained. Having a gym and sauna on site are a big plus.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Love the location and the neighborhood. Would never live in a high rise and Promenade really stands out in the Turnberry area. Love having the pool and grill available and the staff has always been quick to assist with maintenance requests.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

amazing property to live in!, great amenities, clean areas, great staff, we need more gym equipment. the renovations are being amazing, I highly recommend to anybody.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Community is quiet and relaxing. I appreciate the upkeep throughout the property and the prompt response when an issue is reported. I also enjoy that events are promoted for the community

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Living here 3 years and will renew my lease again, because no competitors in neighborhood. Three points of success - Location, Price and Garage))

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

This community is so beautiful soothing and well decorated, I love the atmosphere here and as well the neighbors too, I kind of fall in love with this community. In short this the best community.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Great for the most part, but the gate was left wide open for weeks so that wasn’t great, and also several times when I’ve asked for maintenance they either do half the things I asked or just something completely different from what I asked....

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

I love that this community feels so safe and the gym is so convenient. However, I wish there was a shower in the clubhouse so that I can shower after the pool or gym before going home.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Great location, clean complex, great staff, pet friendly, great for families, near shopping, beaches and highways. Quick to resolve any problem