Promenade at Aventura Apartments

4.4

4.4

It has been a great four years living in Promenade. As I always mention, the staff at the office have been the highlight! There has been room for improvement in the amenities, but overall good experience.
It’s getting better slowly but surely and feel like the people in the community are also getting better. Like the new texting feature with the office. Parking is still annoying and the fact that the office doesn’t answer that there aren’t enough parking spots some nights to not park parallel to your own house, as they state “it’s in your contract” which would be fine if the community was made with the projection of being occupied fully and kept in mind the residents actually have LIVES and friends who come over and a 3 bedroom home might be occupied by more than 2 people with cars... contracts are great but it doesn’t make sense with the parking.
I love living here, specially for the beach so close almost 5 min away, and also the City of Aventura has the best Restaurants in the area of Miami.
I have lived in Promanade for three years and I am happy since it is a clean, quiet, central place to go wherever you want !! The maintenance people are very friendly!
Great quiet place to live at. Most importantly it is safe! Its great to have a pet friendly community as well. Living here has been a wonderful experience.
I’ve really enjoyed living here. The office staff have always been kind, and the maintenance crew is timely and efficient, which are very important to a great resident experience.
Great location. Amazing staff. Awesome apartments. Right in the middle of Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Best of both worlds. Rent is reasonable for size of apartments
we have lived here for very long time and there are several issues that are ongoing. I would b willing to discuss the issues that are continuous with anyone who has the authority to make changes.
The community staff is great, they are always willing to help and very friendly. When you have a problem they will try to solve it ASAP! The overall experience is great! Although some neighbors need to follow more the rules to enhance the cohabitation.
I have been living here for over five years. I have watch this community grow better and better since the day we moved in. The maintenance crews have always been very responsive and attentive to all of our needs and the staff in the office I've always offered