The premise is super clean, and nice. Amenities are good and the neighbors are also disciplined. There are bags for dog poop and a lot of shortcuts from the gate so you can easily go to your apartment without going around the block. I just love promenade so much!

I used to came here when I was younger with my friends, always found this place a nice place to live. I love it and my son does too. I will recommended to everyone to came and stay here.

We need more amenities, mantenimento, rent very expensive, need remodeling the apartaments and exterminator to much insets and parking every day is a big problem we pay to much for this trouble thank you

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Amazing location and the most important amazing staff that succeeds to find solutions for any issue that we have got in the last year that we have been here

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Great community in the heart of Aventura. Very friendly staff and a very clean resort like feeling. Thank you for our beautiful home at19478

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

The property is very well located and the staff is very nice. The only downside is that the property is a little outdated and it definitely needs some renovations which they are in process of doing.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

I am living here for about 3 months now and I have nothing to complain about! It is a lovely neighborhood and the employees of the community, they are super kind and promt to help! I really love it here!

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

I’ve lived at Promenade Aventura for almost 2 years. It’s been a great experience and I love being so close to Aventura circle. It’s safe, quiet and people are nice. The office is very supportive and any issue or request I’ve ever had has been dealt with super fast. Only reason I would ever move was if I bought somewhere. Love It Here.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

THanks to the management I love this place. Cleanliness organized and always willing to help if needed! I’ve brought on board several of my friends and family!

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

2 years living at Promenade Aventura and loving it. The management is exceptional, the community is secure, the amenities are stunning, and the neighbors are nice and friendly. Best community I’ve ever lived in. Keep up the great work, Promenade.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

i been living here for 4 years and its been great, I hardly had any issues since I pretty much would repair stuff on my own,i love Aventura and been around the circle its a +

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Great neighborhood, the apartment is big the people in the community are nice and they love pets I feel secure in my apartment the maintenance always respond quickly

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Very safe place to live with your family the people is very nice and the staff in the office is very helpful always concern about the community.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

It feel like home ,thank you promonade it's too clam place and beautiful with nature which make me love to promonade. The service of the pronade is too good .

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

There is a lot of noise in the morning so your always woken up and a light outside my window that shines all night so you can never leave curtains open. Our A/C keeps leaking and we have had water dripping from the ceiling multiple times - it has not been fixed. Paying for trash is ridiculous considering that half the time they don't take our garbage bags and they don't even take the recycling. The gate is broken 50% of the time

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Staff are nice and helpful! When we do have a problem, the handy man is there pretty fast to take care of the issue. I have trouble with the parking and the community allowing vehicles that are not driven or have license plates to stay parked in guest spots.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Nice, big townhouses with everything what you need. Professional stuff, taste maintenance! Great location! Pet welcome!!! Love this complex!

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

So far, the community has been great. The gym could use some serious work. Unfortunately, some things could be better. Like parking. But you get what you overpay for, am I right?

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Great, convenient community location. Responsive staff. Excellent amenities. Private and secure grounds. Comfortable floor plan layout. Good value.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Awesome customer service. Going beyond their duties is the most important trait in service industry, I know it perfectly as Im involved with Hospitality industry. Thank you so much Promenade Aventura Team!!!

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

A great place to live ! I'm very happy to be living in Promenade Aventura Apartments. I have everything I need very close and with easy access

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Amazing place, safety, very quiet, good neighborhood, access, control very helpful office team. Near Aventura mall, beaches, I 95. This place wonderfully.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

The place is safe and the community is clean. Ms. Jill and the others in the office has been very accomodating of our needs and inquiries. Thank you!

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

Besides the water not being able to get hot enough and turning cold only after 10 minutes of running, I really love living in this area. However I do have an issue with the way things are run around here because it wasn't that long ago where I received a hostile note saying that my house would be repossessed while demanding payment from me. For all I knew, my payment went through and everything was fine for that month but apparently it didn't due to a server issue. I received no email and instead found a hostile note on my door, got locked out of my account, then was forced to drive back down south the next day to talk to someone in the office since I couldn't pay online. Nobody was there at 4:00PM Saturday even though they close at 5 so I had to come back the following day because the phone wasn't being answered either. It was a very stressful situation and I wish that they checked how I always pay on time before treating a resident like that.

Reply from Promenade at Aventura Apartments

This a good place ,I like that place and the neighborhood also, it's so calm please, and healthy as well.the rooms are very good in short I am so satisfied with this respected apartment.