Promenade at Aventura Apartments

4.4

4.4

Closet in the master is pretty tiny for two ppl to share. There’s not enough storage space outside of the garage in which if used we can’t store our car. I’ve been here for exactly two weeks today and have killed 6 roaches, big roaches and yes I’m counting! The clubhouse/ amenities are closed for construction so we don’t have a pool for my three kids to enjoy. Overall it’s a cute space and Lance from the office is great help.
I renewed my lease and they changed/cleaned the carpet, cleaned my air conditioning and offered to paint. Of note, my air has been breaking and they replaced it!
there is a lack of cleaning and the company that collects garbage is very bad. you complain about the administration and always make excuses for your unfortunate situation. It is not having a good overview on the weekly cleaning property and other things. unfortunate
I like the people, but I have construction which should have been completed! Dog poop everywhere. No pool, no gym ,,which has been taken away from our lease agreement amenities. Big trucks, vans and boats parked where kids need to be! Rocks which I’ve tripped on and noises very early in the morning blowing dirt into the apts. The staff does a fabulous job but things are so out of control and getting so dusty.?This should have been done long ago.?Corporate is very cheap and doesn’t give a darn about their residents! I love the people who work here and this is awful for them to try to please all the people with myriads of problems.
The only thing that needs improvement I think is that we should have cameras in the community, I had a stranger come into my home and I wasn’t able to call the police after because I didn’t have any info on him or his car!
It's better than a couple months ago when they were doing maintenance at 8 am waking me up from sleep. they're doing maintenance still but it isn't that bad as before. a negative is that they are working on the office , taking away almost 10 parking spots out of use and then reprimanding people who park somewhere they aren't usually supposed to because there's NO OTHER SPOTS!
The Promenade at Aventura is a beautiful development with lots of greenery and wide streets and location is great, right next to the Aventura Mall and the beach. However, many of the units are quite old and recently there's been quite a lot of construction work being done here leading to a noisy atmosphere. The gym and pool have also been closed down for some time (for non-covid reasons :/ ).
I lived happily here during these 3 years.During my stay here in this residence I was very happy for the place. Durante mi estadia aqui en esta residencia estube muy feliz por l lugar. Agradecida por su amabilidad con los Señores de.Mantenimiento siempre dispuestos para ayudar.
Great location! I've been here over 6 years and the experience has been awesome. The property is well maintained and the staff is very accommodating.
Nice place to live, close to the most beautiful beaches in south Florida. Very quiet and the most important a very good neighborhood. I strongly recommend it.