Promenade at Aventura Apartments

4.4

4.4

It's a good place to live, but there are some problems with the lack of respect for some neighbors who break the laws and nothing happens. neighbors who smoke inside the units and the smell comes all the way to our apartment, dirt in front of the garbage cans with a bad smell because neighbors do not clean the floor and their stairs. I hope the administration will be stricter with violators because people like us we respect are being harmed and we hope that this year does not come an increase in rent as the pandemic has broken a lot of people. place needs to have more security also especially at night.
Good location, big and spacious apartment, quick maintenance service… just a lot of construction here… waiting for swimming pool and gym to be fixed!
The complex is beautiful and feels very safe. We love the apartment as well as the neighbors. The only few things that are bothering us at the moment are: 1. the pool which is not done yet. Before we moved in we were told it would be ready in June) 2. the fact that the issues we pointed out when moving in have not been fixed yet (even though we ask the office about it and they say someone will come and they don't) 3. the fact that people don't pick up their pet's poop
The office team and maintenance team do a wonderful job. So friendly and so helpful. The landscaping upgrades near the front entrance are a very nice improvement.
Arriving to the center to take possession of my suite, the younger lady was not very friendly or welcoming at all. Just arriving from another country with a broken cell phone the girl wouldn't even help me by calling me a cab to get a new cell phone.
there are a lot of issues that need to be addressed such as the smoking, lack of amenities, gates continuously opened, trash on property, illegal parking and blocking driveways, RV trailers parked on property, boats parked on property, police activity on property, lack of communication from the leasing staff as to the safety and illegal activities on property
I love living here and Im waiting for the pool , gym and sauna to be reopen again, We missed it.Please let the summer to be wonderful this year.
Well I'd said it before and today, living here at promenade it's a pleasure, we love the community, place and our Management Crew, thanks Gyl, Roxana and Lance guys you are great also ou mantinence people, Marcos and Andrés thank you for your services The only thing I want to address it's we need our pool and gym back, it's to long already with out them
The staff especially Jill have been exceedingly accommodating and complete any requests in a very quick manner. Moving in was very easy and quick. They were very organized. I wish it was like this in many places.
the location is very good but the administration needs to be more energetic with tenants who violate the laws like silence, those who throw the garbage out of the liqueurs, supervise the gardening service as they leave dirt units leaves on the stairs trees and collect garbage has none be careful removing bags soiling the floor and throwing garbage lids on the floor! they should put the correct lid on the trash. Now it looks like we have a 24-hour security company on the property, that's fine. local and good to live some things have to be changed to improve i give 5 stars. What in my opinion is missing and supervision to be fair with greater rigor in the contractors to do services here such as cleaning, refilling garbage, and general inspection on the stairs and in front of the units referring to dirt left by tenants as well as boxes etc.