Provenance Apartments

4.3

4.3

Lauren
about 16 hours ago
very nice place to live, but some things break repeatedly, but nothing different from any other apartments. fast responses and good place to live

Riley
I love living here, everyone is so nice! I had to call maintenance once and they were there that day! The gym offered us great and so are the appliances!

Megan
Ever since moving in we have had no problems! It is the perfect place for me and my roomates being able to walk to our classes from Provenance as well as using the gym, coffee shope, and study area.

Yuxin
about 2 months ago
Not as good as past experience. Prices are increasing in all aspects but fewer expectations are being met. They should consider more residents' feelings and improve their service. At least trying not to make people feel uncomfortable while talking to them in the office.

Brynna
about 2 months ago
I love living here! Everyone is very friendly and I feel at home in my apartment. We have great maintenance and I love how interactive the community is with residents.

Andrea
about 2 months ago
It is a nice place to live near Purdue without dealing with campus housing portals. I also like that it is quiet. The walls are thin but as long as you do not have loud neighbors, it’s good. Easy to get in and out of the building, to your car, picking up mail, and trash services

McKeeley
about 2 months ago
Great! Love living at Providence! Safe and clean buildings! Great community! Maintenance and staff are great! Would recommend to anyone at Purdue

Omar
about 2 months ago
Everything has been great so far, We had a maintenance issue, but that was solved, and we are very glad that the new garbage system was introduced.

McKenzie
about 2 months ago
Overall, living here is awesome. The only thing that I would take into consideration is the community as a whole needs to do a better job regarding cleanliness of the property as far as trash. Otherwise you get to meet cool people and have an amazing place to live. My favorite thing is one of my neighbors anonymously drew smiley faces with snow on our windshields and it made my day. Everyone is very friendly! I would highly recommend living here for anyone!

Dritan
about 2 months ago
Living here. — For the most part it’s nice and quiet here. The maintenance staff is always friendly. The office stay is friendly. Units are in pretty good condition.