Provenza at St. Pete

Friendly/helpful staff, good line of communication between management and residents, property is well maintained, and amenities are nice. No complaints
I love it here. The apartments at Provenza are a lovely place to live. The location is great also!! You are centrally located and easily able to access Tampa, St Pete, and Clearwater.
Wonderful time so far. Going on our second year and have really enjoyed how kind everyone here is. Maintenance is always on time and quick to respond
Smoke free community. Noise free. Clean and neat place to live. We had nice pool and gym area to exercise.many parking places. 15 mins journey time to Tampa international airport.
Love living here. Apartments are a great size and have lots of storage. Pool area is nice. I wish they kept the gym cleaner but other than that living here is great!
Provenza has been pretty good, I enjoy living here and everyone is friendly for the most part. the staff does their best to keep up with everything but there isn't enough of them to do their jobs efficiently so I understan.d
Everything went as smooth as possible not one single problem with the move in process at all! George was extremely nice and very helpful through it all! He answered all my questions to the best of ability and more!
We just moved in about 2 months ago and love it so far, the apartment is very nice, and the amenities are great! We really enjoy the pool and the areas surrounding like the lake.
The experience has been great! We are currently moving from riverview and everything is super clean, room is nice, only thing I’d have to say is that I have not found the recycling bin if they do recycle yet...something to think about. Overall, great experience!
Great experience, but the walls are very thin so noise is a big issue. Neighbor has been difficult to deal with, but staff has been helpful in trying to assist.