Providence at Marine Creek Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

I like it here, but I wish the basketball area was more secure with gate doors. It will prevent late night play (after 9) and early morning play (before 9), especially on school days.
I have never lived in an apartment like this before I really do feel safe and secure my neighbors and friends are really nice and helpful and the staff is also polite and very awesome thank you for accepting me as part of your residence
Management is amazing.. they’re always professional yet friendly. The maintenance men and women are awesome because they are always on top of things if not few steps ahead. My experience has been great.
Very friendly and they will help if you need help!!! The apartments here are clean I have had a very good experience out of the 2+ years that I have been here!! There is nothing that I can’t ask that they don’t have a question to! I moved from Louisiana here and my experience has been great I even referred some friends and now they live here to as well!
Melinda was more kind, patient, and caring than I could have ever imagined. She helped me with hours of paperwork- complicated paperwork she never gave up or disappeared on me. I am so grateful to everyone in the office. They have truly been blessings. Especially Melinda. Thanks again
Hearing random gun shots at night in-front of my apartment all hours of the night. Random fire alarms going off for apparent reasons and having to wait for the fire department to turn them off.
I have live here for a year. I enjoy my neighbors and the staff. I just renewed my lease and love living here. The Maintenance team is quick about responding to problems and keeping the grounds nice!
There are few roaches and someone took my son goggles ran off. Other then that it has been great living there so far. Staff is wonderful so helpful.
The theft and robbery keeps me on edge. I have never felt so on edge when I leave for work. I do not feel safe. I know we have someone patrolling at all times but have yet to see them.
Maintenance is sooooooo fast I love it!. Been here year 2 and so far so good.. The police control for all the cars speeding has went down!. Thanks to the police I can get some sleep at night.. My building is pretty quiet I love it!.