Providence at Marine Creek Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

Danaisa
Providence at Marine Creek is a decent community to be apart of. They appropriately take care of any concerns in a timely manner. Now the security staff of the apartments aren’t worth a damn.
Doris Charlene
The staff are great!!! The residents do not take enough pride and there is trash and food scraps everywhere. It gets really bad on the weekends,in the elevator, stairways and hallways. It leads to rodents. Someone dropped a whole box of donuts in the elevator and a mouse ran in with me as the door was closing. Trash bags are left outside doors and people trash the common areas
Yuniah
It is quite and peaceful Nobody is concerned about your private life and the security is good. The gate to our apartment is always closed
Katrina
The People in the office at Providence are very kind and helpful.Doesnt matter what the problem or cituation, they are always willing to help and take care of the issues.
Jessica
I lived here almost 2 years now and I really like living here. I plan to renew my lease another year when my lease comes up in April. I have no complaints.
Eleazar
Esta comunidad nos gusta por su tranquilidad, accesibilidad y diseño. Se vive en armonía y respeto, las instalaciones recreativas y áreas de esparcimiento son agradables y a mi hijas les encanta. Nuestro apartamento es espacioso y la distribución es muy funcional. Nos sentimos muy contentos de pertenecer a la gran familia de Providence at Marine Creek Apartment.
Amber
1 star
People still allow their small children to be outside without supervision. I have witnessed a a couple 4 or 5 yr old boys dragging trash to the dumpster area that they can barely carry, therefore leaving the bags near the basketball court. There's always trash EVERYWHERE! The other day I witnessed a toddler maybe 2 yrs old or younger walking around alone and no adult in sight. I was in shock but then didn't see where the baby finally walked to.
Rosalia
So far I really like it. My son has made new friends already. Has a little pest issue. But it’s clean & I like that it isn’t loud. It’s very spacious inside my 3 bedroom also. Great kitchen and living area.
Arely
Mold and water damage not being fixed. Maintenance request being put as completed when it wasn't. Mom is disabled and can't keep stepping on wet floor making her more prone to falling.
Galaxia
Quiet and familiar, my children play in the internal courtyard and we are very happy to move to this community, It has a basketball court, a playground and a swimming pool