Providence at Marine Creek Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

I love my apartment it’s just enough space for me and my 2 boys I am blessed .when I need maintnece work they fix it at an efficient time it never take no more than a couple dayd
Addie was absolutely amazing! From beginning to end she made the process easy and smooth! Very professional and communication was outstanding! I highly recommend this community and I love my unit!
Addie was simply amazing, my apartment looked wonderful and the move in process was sooooo easy!! Couldn’t thank the office staff enough, simply amazing.
Had packages stolen from my front door. TRASH CAN HAS BEEN SET ON FIRE TWICE IN 1 WEEEK. GUNSHOTS IN THE DAYTIME WITH YOUNG CHILDREN OUTSIDE. MOLD IN AOME OF THE UNITS
It’s quiet so far I’m pleasantly impressed with the cleanliness of the trash area the playground could use an update but the community is low key
Love it the managers are nice maintenance is alway handling their buissness I pay my rent on time every month the staff is very understanding
It was a happy with the office personnel and how they assisted me. However, when I moved in the elevator area looks dirty and the elevator got stuck a few times. But the apartment is beautiful even though the some of the bathroom tiles were coming out and the microwave is not working properly. I know they will fix it! I moved in the weekend and everybody was nice the neighbors and the office people.****
Upon moving in we got some help from some neighbors. I've never experience that before. They helped with the washer and dryer, and with my loveseat.
The maintenance work that has been done in my apartment has been amazing. The staff is super friendly and quick to respond. My neighbors have been super friendly as well.
I believe that the complex is starting to go downhill. Senior side should have stayed senior! I believe they are renting to people they shouldn’t