Providence at Marine Creek Apartment Homes

Beside my breezeway needing a good power wash everything is good. The maintenance team is vey quick with their response. The grass is kept cut and grounds are picked up daily
The office Staff and maintenance crew are wonderful and do an excellent job. Noise can get pretty loud at times, but thats to be expected. Overall good experience.
I’m so thankful that as a Resident I can be heard and helped with anything I need. Addie makes you feel like part of the family which makes everything much more smoother
I have really enjoyed living here. It’s pretty peaceful for the most part. It’s kept clean. They are always working on the landscaping making sure the lawn is kept up. Maintenance was very quick when I put in a request. The maintenance man are always picking up trash or doing something to make things look better. Staff in the office is helpful professional and friendly. So far so good.
It was rocky at 1st but we have a wonderful new team in the office.. They handle everything in a timely manner. Keep up the great work y’all..
I like living here. The neighbors are friendly and it’s mostly peaceful! It’s usually clean around the complex and they keep the everything clean. I would love for the apartments to get updated is my only complaint about living here lol! That’s not really a complaint, it’s a preference lol but overall great apartment complex!
The move in was smooth and any issues with the unit were quickly fixed the same day. It is a very nice environment and not loud at all. Definitely plan on staying for the next few years.
Since the new manager has been here everything has gotten better. Still a few things that need work but with covid I know it’s hard to do much
I looked at the appartmenr online was very pleases with it , Such as rental location and traffice wise. Some what of was an process, while durinh the rwntal process and procedures while I was a nervous wreck Addie was optamistic and put my mind at ease about me getting the appartment.
I've been a resident here for 4 years. At first everything was great. The problem now is no security. Trash/furniture been left on ground at trashcan. Pet litter.