Providence at Marine Creek Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

The maintenance work that has been done in my apartment has been amazing. The staff is super friendly and quick to respond. My neighbors have been super friendly as well.
I believe that the complex is starting to go downhill. Senior side should have stayed senior! I believe they are renting to people they shouldn’t
My apartment community, it’s OK some neighbors are friendly I need to get more information on what services are available to us, here in our community headquarters
As a new resident, it is pretty quite, yet field with the laughter of children having fun. The office staff is friendly, especially Addie who goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable in your new residence.
Beside my breezeway needing a good power wash everything is good. The maintenance team is vey quick with their response. The grass is kept cut and grounds are picked up daily
The office Staff and maintenance crew are wonderful and do an excellent job. Noise can get pretty loud at times, but thats to be expected. Overall good experience.
I’m so thankful that as a Resident I can be heard and helped with anything I need. Addie makes you feel like part of the family which makes everything much more smoother
I have really enjoyed living here. It’s pretty peaceful for the most part. It’s kept clean. They are always working on the landscaping making sure the lawn is kept up. Maintenance was very quick when I put in a request. The maintenance man are always picking up trash or doing something to make things look better. Staff in the office is helpful professional and friendly. So far so good.
It was rocky at 1st but we have a wonderful new team in the office.. They handle everything in a timely manner. Keep up the great work y’all..
I like living here. The neighbors are friendly and it’s mostly peaceful! It’s usually clean around the complex and they keep the everything clean. I would love for the apartments to get updated is my only complaint about living here lol! That’s not really a complaint, it’s a preference lol but overall great apartment complex!