Providence at Prairie Oaks Apartments

4.4

4.4

Taiza
Some minor things that need to be done and need to return 48 hour notice that I had to fill out. The office been close a week so I haven’t been able to return my form and let the office know what needs to be done.

Jamie
I love being a resident here. The management being the main reason. Our property manager is so attentive and helpful. The maintenance is always timely and effective. The neighborhood is always well kept!

Lateisha
Absolutely love the environment, my kids love everything about ms.Cynthia. She’s the sweetest & heart is pure of gold. Everything is near by so glad I picked these apartments

Gwendolyn
Great been here and have a good time working with the children and Older people thanks you have a good day sitting on the back listening the music and reading my Bible

Julia
Just renewed my lease I’ll be here for three years now. It’s a quiet place. I love my apartment because it’s spacious. I also like that they also have after school program for kids.

Garmai
Just been here almost a year now and I love how quick maintenance respond to request. I sometimes don’t like when schedule for an appointment for their contractor to come and fix stuff is no call no show and I am not notified of why they didn’t show or , to be scheduled am other appointments. The manager and office stuff are friendly knows how to approach ppl for now . Hope this continues.

Kanosha
Mz Stacey is the best!!! She was very helpful and nice. She help me understand everything I didn’t understand, I give her a 5 ⭐️ The community is beautiful and I love the floor plans.

Ruby
Maintenance and office personnel are always very helpful. Anytime i have a Maintenance issue it always gets taken care of in a efficient timely manner. Thanks for all ya'll do to make living here at Providence a great and safe place to live.

LaPatients
Been living here 3 years and I have little to no complaints. My only complaint is how the other tenants just throw their trash on the ground next to the dumpster instead of putting it inside the dumpster. I have no complaints about the office staff or maintenance! Wonderful experience thus far.

Verified Resident
The property itself is a nice place to live with a family or even a single person. It's just the minor issues of other residents not being held accountable for not putting their trash in the dumpster. The water being shut off due to random pipe breaks every other month. If you want to feel like you are able to sleep at night and feel safe then you should live here. Just know there are minor issues like any other property. The staff who work at this property are nice and treat residence with respect. So that's a plus. Thanks guys!