Providence at Prairie Oaks Apartments

4.3

4.3

Danielle
Great I can't complain ❤️ Can't wait to see what a 3 bedroom look like, great neighbors and neighborhood, friendly people live here, great managers
Verified Resident
Office is helpful for me when I need it and pleasant every time. Parking is the only hard thing around here to find, if you come home from work later in the evening.
Ruby
Office personnel always on top of things. Making sure residents have a safe place to live. Maintenance keep up with grounds and maintenance work that needs done. Love to call this my home. Have a blessed Thanksgiving everybody.
Lateisha
I just loveeeee ms.Cynthia & Kametria Such lovely ladiesss! They have a heart of pure GOLD! I recommend everyone who’s looking for a nice home to head over & apply!
Lorraine
I would like to thank everyone in the office for they're very understanding you appreciate everything they do for our community and one thing I can say When something needs to get fixed they're right on it on it do not hesitate they get to work One thing I like about this place quiet and and peaceful once again thank you for allowing me to be here another year
Beverly
The management team is very kind and friendly, especially the manager. The maintenance team respond very quickly and are also friendly. All my neighbors are kind too. Love it, I'm at peace here. My 1st apartment in Arlington and I would recommend this complex.
Wonecka
My stay has been great Nice neighbors and all around quiet, maintenance is prompt, and staff are very helpful and resourceful My son loves it here
Garmai
The community is very nice to live at , I like how the management team make sure of the environment being clean at all times, all friendly and making their residents feel like home always. They're renting is a little affordable. I hope they cam fix the have the front bu front gate fix. Thank for all you do keep it up team your are well appreciated. love it here ..
Verified Resident
Very good community, and activities as well.The staff are great, and I always see how they love to help keep are community presentable......
Lakeisha
The staff is great and they will meet your expectations on anything you need done. The neighbors are great on looking out for you. I love my neighbors