Providence at Prairie Oaks Apartments

Nice and affordable. Management and staff is professional, nice and easy going. Maintenance responds and resolves problems in a respectable time. Unpaid parking is limited but other than that, I would definitely recommend .
I was very pleased and happy to move in. I’m happy that everything worked out for me to be able to move in by the 18th. I haven’t had any bad experience since I moved in. At least not anything that could not be worked out. Simply blessed to be here!
I love it here I just have a problem with living upstairs and then not having a downstairs bathroom having to go upstairs every time is a problem for me everything else is perfect.
I have been here for 5 years, I have seen managers come and go, ther have been a few good ones, however, this present group has been the best so far. although I Am currently looking to move closer to my job and my childrens school, I will definitley recommend Providence!
Great place to live. Great office staff and maintenance crew. They always go above and beyond for residents and with a smile in their face. Parking lots are always clean and grass always cut. They staff even offers tutoring for kid after school.
I don't like that when you ask for something to be fixed it's not done immediately or it is half done and gotta keep calling to get it fixed. I also dont like that the pool is not cleaned by a pool company. I also wish parking was better for the residents. Parking sucks. I wish we could use the club house when we wanted to for a smalll gathering and pay a deposit and get our deposit back if left the way it was when we came. Exercise room is not that great.
It was great the process was kinda slow due to covid-19 and other things but other than that it was great. Every one was very nice and helpful along the way always asking me if I needed anything
Best people in the office that we Had In a long time been here since 2013..... alot has change and cleaned up very well...... shout out to Mrs Cynthia!!!
1 star
So far it hasn't been so great. Management kinda had messed up my experience before moving in but it was only a bit. After I moved in my package got stolen, there is barely any parking available and for 2 nights consecutively the Neighbor's thought it would be great to start a fight at 3 in the morning. It was hard not to wake up with the yelling and cussing. Its been less then a week since I had moved in so I still have hope that it’ll be better as the days go by.
Very nice place and the manager very friendly and the maintenance staff are always coming very fast when I have any problems in my apartment