Providence at Prairie Oaks Apartments

4.2

4.2

The community is nice. Although I haven’t been able to use the laundry room, and the pool (has been closed for a while due to COVID). I like the that it’s a quit area.
My experience has been wonderful they take great care of the property and have things schedule in the office to help out the community when needed I couldn't ask for anything more.
Love being here this is a great apartment complex and the staff is great also. The neighbors are nice also. Love how close i am to 360 and 30.
I dont know a lot about the community i stay to my self a lot and I do love the quietness around my unit.And its stays very clean and peaceful.
Officer manager, Cynthia is an all in all WONDERFUL manager! Quiet community, minutes away from amenities, overall a great 2 year living experience!
I love my apt but I never got the services that I needed since I lived here 6 years now I have to move out July 31st,, I was supposed to get new blinds thru out my apt but I never did
As of right now the water being cold of and on this weekend is not cool. Cynthia is awesome and is working on everything. Thank you for working on it.
Me gusta mucho como son la gente de administración, siempre que tengo una duda o una preocupacion y voy a ellos siempre me ayudan. Las muchachas son super buena gente.
I love it here its quite and peaceful i like its here i love the staff and the friends that i have here we have a lot of fun with our senior by the way I'm a senior i love the staff the way they handlers any problem we have each month they give the senior a food box here they care a lot about how things are going on around here so that how much i love like living here
It really nice place to stay . They always keep up with the property !! 😊😊 It’s very quiet Around here . I never had even problem .!!!😊😊