Providence at Prairie Oaks Apartments

4.4

4.4

Eddie
about 19 hours ago
Great staff!! And Awesome place to stay only thing I wish is the gate was closed for safety it's a lot of people walking around that don't stay in these apartments

Julia
Just renewed my lease I’ll be here for three years now. It’s a quiet place. I love my apartment because it’s spacious. I also like that they also have after school program for kids.

Ericka
I started out on a bumpy start but all issues eventually were resolved and has been constantly smooth since. If you have a maintenance concern and place an online request its

Ruby
Thank you office personnel and maintenance crew for keeping Providence a safe place to live. Hope you all have a Blessed Thanksgiving. Keep up the great job in all yall do.

Verified Resident
I am going to say it here....What is being done about the influx of cameras of all kinds on the property by residents? Corporate can I get an answer? When will the fitness center be fixed up as nice as the office? When will people actually have access to use it besides the business hours of the office staff? So far the "gym" is just a joke. I have no issues with my apartment except the walls are thin. My neighbor is loud, runs the bathroom fan ALL day, plays music that I can hear word for word through my bedroom wall and all the screaming at the kids as well. Complained but nothing to be done. People just throw their trash on the ground by dumpsters and noone seems to get lease violated for it. Just sad to exit my apt and trash is all over the property at times due to peoples negligence and care for others that live on the property as well. Other than the issues listed staff are nice and my apt is free from pest.

Eddie
I am very satisfied with my stay here at Providence I appreciate the hard work the office put in on the day to day basis I been here for a year and I'm looking forward to another year here

Verified Resident
It is a nice place to live. The Manager is friendly and the maintenance staff are easy to work with. Security presence is good and I just like its location. It make so many things accessible.

Gwendolyn
It great sometimes but we need more things to do with the OLDER people in the community like taking care of them like taking to the movies ,play game that older people do and respect them because some of the children don't care about them we love the children here at PROVIDENCE AT PRAIRIE OAK

Lateisha
Absolutely love these apartments, they’re nice & spacious. Some neighbors are the sweet& some are sour but that’s life. I stay to myself mostly but love doing things with the kids.

Lonnie
It's been remarkable 3 years at the Providence At Perry oaks. The staff are amazing.i would definitely recommend these apartments to anyone that's looking for somewhere to stay.