Providence Green

3.8

3.8

Jovon
The floors in my apartment are uneven and have loose boards under the carpet that rock back and forth. So far I'm not impressed for the price.
Kayla
My maintenance complaints are always said to have Been completed but no one ever shows up. Management has been very dismissive recently. Apartments are supposed to be fully renovated move in and I’ve had so many issues I shouldn’t have.
Brianna
Community is not bad, but there are noticeable things that could use improvement. Trash is one of those things that could be dealt with better, however it is up to residents to respect the space as well
Verified Resident
The neighborhood is quiet, the front office is reliable and responsive, and any issues are addressed right away. The older high school kids during the summer can be a bit much at times, but nothing major. Knocking and running etc.
Tokesia
1 star
The staff is not nice and they don’t fix things on time. They have poor living conditions. They a lot of roaches. When we move in didn’t have them but as soon as they sprayed we have been seeing a lot of them. You pay your rent and it get lost smh but blame you when it’s their fault
Katina
1 star
Dont like it. I wanted carpet clean and that never got done. I asked someone from the office to put up a sign in the hallway to stop the kids from smoking and throwing trash in the hallway. They never put the sign up.
Antoinette
Love the new updates, our remodeled unit is amazing! Staff and maintenance has been amazing. love joining in on the community events they are very fun. Just overall been a lovely experience living in the community.
Kaitlin
Love the apartment! Its such a quiet neighborhood and the rooms are so spacious. I thought that it would be smaller but thankfully i was wrong.
Allison
It’s very quiet most days. Sometimes people get a little loud with their music but that just means they are having a good time! The Maintenance staff is wonderful as well!
Raven
Just ok… my experience has just been ok!! My issues are mostly with maintenance. The response time… how many times it takes for them to fix the issue… like I said just ok!!