Providence Green

3.8

3.8

Amanda
I have enjoyed living here. I can not imagine living somewhere else. The staff is friendly. The maintenance people respond fairly quickly to needed requests.
Sherry
I do love living here, my apartment makes me happy. I'm just grateful to live here in a great location. The office staff is friendly, and maintenance is slow yet very friendly.
Rosalind
I absolutely love my apartment since the first day I came to see the inside. The space is equivalent to a single family home. The neighborhood upkeep is awesome too
Nathaniel
Having a good time in my apartment area is real nice and no one bothers you an I would refer this apartment complex to friends and family without a doubt
Nate'
I haven't been here long but I can say so far the staff is Amazing and the neighbors are very friendly and kind. I really am very happy I decided to come.
Tracey
Neighbors are nice and is in a good neighborhood, however the buildings need updated. It would be nice to have hardwood floors on second level as well versus older carpeting
Ronesha
I mean its not a bad place but I feel that you really have no privacy. I would really say more so where I live. I can understand if something happen you want to get too the bottom of things but its another where your just being noisy for no reason. I work and normally just stay in the house. I go outside sometimes but don't stay for long. Its also some people that makes it uncomfortable as well. Overall its a decent community
Lylette
All the staff are great , especially the maintenance people. I always see them around fixing and cleaning stuff. They always say hello . No issues so far.
Martha
We moved here May 2018, initially we had two major issues with plumbing/leak and hvac that took time to sort out. Other than that we have enjoyed living here the past four years. We’ve always had great neighbors. The only downside is now that the buildings are full, parking is annoying on weekends & holidays. What can you do? That’s going to happen everywhere.
Claudia
about 2 months ago
The grounds are well kept. Unfortunately, the resident dog owners do not pick up after their pets. There are feces on grass and also on sidewalks! Laundry could use some clean up once in awhile. Also, entryways could use update and clean up.