Providence on the Park

4.3

4.3

Jamika
about 2 hours ago
Overall beautiful property and grounds. Great amenities, great staff and a great place to call home. I’ve been here 4 years. Hate to leave. Going to miss the view of the sky from my balcony and all of the beautiful sunsets.

Elizabeth
Apartment are nice just the people that live here are just nasty trash everywhere, kids beating on your door then take off running. These are my complaints over here other than that . I don't have any issues

Tennille
The apartment and the amenities are splendid. The staff are friendly and very considerate. The only downfall are there are a lot of kids hanging out in my breezeway constantly. They leave trash everywhere which makes the area trashy. Otherwise everything is great.

Frances
I really have enjoyed living here, it will be eight years, but due to medical problems I’ll be leaving at the end of my lease term. I’m looking for a house now need to be on level flat can not climb the stairs any longer.

Savannah
The front office is always so nice and accommodating . Anytime i have a problem i call them and they help me fix it. And they answer work orders in a timely fashion .

Tara
about 2 months ago
I love living here it's very quiet the neighbors mind their own business the kids are very respectful and not wild kids running around making noise. The management team is absolutely amazing Yolanda Sandra and Courtne are just wonderful people I do recommend. This is the best apartment Homes for me.

Marteakka
about 2 months ago
My experience here has been great so far. I have no complaints. Mrs. Sandra helped me with the process for the information I needed. Courtne' is very good at her job she makes sure things get done and are done right. Thank you ladies!

Jamika
3 months ago
Aesthetically pleasant property with great amenities like a gym, business center, courtyard, laundry facility, 2 parks,, a soccer field, a pool and a basketball court. Reasonably priced.

Frances
3 months ago
I’ve really enjoyed living in the Providence they the new office team is really relatable now so if God is willing this probably will be my last year not in a bad note just need to be in a house now for medical reasons

Mona-Alicia
3 months ago
I would feel safer with patrolling security. Other than that it has been a wonderful place to live for the past three years for my two kids and I