Providence on the Park

4.2

4.2

The kids leave trash on the statin the hallway. Cats speaking during the night with loud music. Bistros take up residents parking. Gunshots during the night. My stay here started out very good now it’s horrible. I will not be renewing my lease next year
Customer service is excellent. Always willing to help solve problems. Wish maintenance was a little bit more speedy on service but other than that its great.
I love the people in the office they take care of their tenants. I've been here 7 years without any problems it's family friendly and I love how caring our neighbors are.
It's a good property just overly populated with children. The residents are pretty quite. The grounds are kept nice regularly. Whenever maintenance are called they arrive in timely manner. The leasing agents and apartment managers work with you when it comes to making rent payments on time, as long as you communicate with them. It's a overall good place to reside.
I've been here September will be 16 yrs and I love it here. Get along with my neighbors we talk to each other and if you need anything I can get it from them if they have it. The maintenance is good don't take to long to come out when you put a maintenance request. Ground are well kept staff in office is good
Everything is good here at my apartment community. The staff is very nice and helpful when I go into the office for anything. They go out there way to assist in any way possible. They also help with finding resources to help in different areas. Continue to keep up the good work you all are doing. May God continue to bless the staff and keep them safe.
Nice area, great amenities and staff. It’s very homey. Access to washer & dryers, swimming pool, gym, soccer field, basketball court. I’ve been here a few years and I enjoy living here.
My experience has been great. The staff is fantastic. I couldn’t have picked a better place to live. If you are looking for your next home, please visit this property you wouldn’t regret it.😊
The ladies in the office are nice and I love my apartment as my children and I stay to myself. But I have to be honest and wonder how many other residents have had mice issues suddenly. Pest control will come out,but only temporarily fixes the problem ☹️. Hoping for a permanent solution so I can continue to enjoy living here.
At first it was a rocky start but now I love my community, when I have an issue I can go to Ms Chasity and she will do her best to try and solve it