Providence on the Park

4.2

4.2

Professionalism, Welcoming, Good work ethic n environment. All the way great staff. Handled my move in good. Answered all my questions. Good job.
I can’t believe how peaceful the apartment are. I been living here for 4 months and the only thing I dislike is the amount of money I have to pay to be here every month.
It’s PEACEFUL AND IF YOU THINGS FIX THEY MOVE FAST ON GETTING THE JOB DONE..THEY PUSH THE TASK FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED DONE.EVERYONE SO FRIENDLY
It’s a beautiful property with a basketball court, swimming pool, soccer field, 2 play grounds and a aesthetic courtyard. The staff are nice and efficient with request. The maintenance men are friendly and work well with addressing any maintenance needs. The only issue is the noise. Sometimes it’s loud and sometimes there’s aromas that come from outside smoke into the apt. Otherwise, this is a great place to live.
I love it here. I dont have any complaints. Its quiet despite the large amount of kids running around unattended. The office staff is great and maintenance are very prompt and reliable.
I really love yhe atmosphere. I feel very safe when i come home and see a very alert Security officer on guard and there to protect our surrounding as a resident. I have very friendly neighbors. I am very satisfied with the over all outlook on the whole move in.
The first day I came wasn’t good, but I told the office about my concerns. They immediately fixed the problem within 5 minutes. They come right on and repair whatever needs to be repaired and that’s an great thing. They don’t delay on anything so for. They communicate very professional. Continue to keep up the good work.
So far, so good 😀 I have been Living here for one year and seven months. It’s quite neighborhood. The communication from the office is okay. But one thing that turns me down was the fact that the office will mandate residents to open their apartments for maintenance to change window blinds and check the sprinklers during pandemic. That I didn’t like, because I have little children with me and wouldn’t want to expose them to strangers during time of infectious disease.
I loved it when I first moved in and still appreciate the ladies in the office. It's the residents that have changed. And now I have mice and I've never had that prob
I would like to see the grounds around the community kept cleaner. The complex is really a welcoming place to live, but we all as residents must feel the same way and take pride were we call home. The apartment homes are very comfortable to live in. Residents should respect each other at all times, and teach their children to do the same. The office staff are respectful as will as professional.