Providence Place Apartment Homes

3.9

3.9

Angela
about 22 hours ago
Our building is usually trashed kids running around knocking on doors asking for money people soliciting in the breezeways sometimes people are blocking the stairs don’t get up or move when I’m trying to get through with my kids or out front also people grilling and leaving their mess below neighbors complaining about my two year old running around and “knocking” things off their walls I can’t help that she’s a baby just all the activity where cops are always in here kind of feel unsafe thought we had security driving through here never seen them I feel I pay too much in rent to be dealing with all this

Anezellika
Very nice apartments and nice school in the district for the apartments. Leasing office is very helpful when it comes to activities for the apartments

SheMecka
1 star
I guess this is a ok place to stay. It wouldn’t be my first choice to live here. Do your research before moving in it’s for the best. I want to say is a great place to stay.

Krystal
Great love it I would refer anyone here the application process is very easy lovable stuff lovable neighbors the moving process was very easy and also the application process was very easy

Shreya
The people at the front desk are always so helpful and kind when there is an issue. The maintenance people are also very helpful, efficient and even explain how to fix problems if they were to arise again. The staff is quite friendly and I enjoy their services very much.

Jennifer
Everyone is so nice! The maintenance guys come very quickly, and they are good at what they do. I have been talking to everyone I know that’s looking for an apartment to come here!

Sarah
The staff is understanding when having difficulties and the neighbors are really nice and feels like a nice place for families. Have been 2 years and no real big issues that weren't addressed right away

Roger
Your so call Security need to check all buildings and just not set in one spot. Lot be going on in Phrase 2 and no security any where. The elderly scared to move around in the building. Scared these young people running in and out going to attack them and nobody seen a thing. SO WHERE IS THIS SO CALL SEURITY!!!!!!

Kelly
My experience was a bit chaotic. Initially I brought in all of my documents and everything I thought I was done I had to bring more documents. I think I drove to the office 5 times before all was said and done. Please clear a less stressful process.

Yameeka
Cool place to live..The neighbor can be petty at times,the staff doesn't bother you, quick maintenance request filled. Walking distance to almost everything you need. I like the kids have things to do in the back office