Providence Place Apartment Homes

It's a nice place to live and it's very quiet for the most part. The office staff is always very helpful in trying to resolve any and all issues.
It’s a very nice living area. Clean and safe. Kids play area is clean and close to my unit. Three pools. Safe for elderly. And wheelchair assemble.
I was looking for a place last minute and they really helped me out. They even let me get my keys after they closed sue right my work schedule. Truly amazing!
Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. Quick process and nice property. Enjoying the move and kids love the amenities available. Quick commute to stores on 288 and work.
I love it!! It’s so beautiful here at Providence apartments I’m so in love with my apartment && the staff. Daniel was so amazing and super friendly.
I am glad that the speed bumps were installed in the pkg lots as reco a good while ago in my last review. Sadly, however, the increased lack of cleanliness on the elevator and in the major entry way leading to the garages is a disappointment. The new staff has thus far been helpful and prompt in fulfiolling my needs., For that I am greateful
Very quiet community, professional office team, attentive to personal needs and accommodating. Nice apartment amenities. Move in was smooth. Apartment needed minor attention. Maintenance addressed immediately
They have been responsive any time I have had a maintenance issue. All the staff is very friendly and helpful. Since I have lived here I have had nothing but great service.
Over all very satisfied. My main concern is over the lack of security due to the non action with regard to repairing and maintaining the locks on the entrance doors for the village buildings.
Great everyone was nice didn’t make me feel like I was asking too many questions. The move on process was very easy. The grounds in my area are clean my neighbors are all nice.