Providence Place Apartment Homes

3.9

3.9

I love the community .. just their is sum bad kids out here.. maintenence is good office ppl are good .. just don't like the kids that are running wild .
Beautiful outside but looks horrible in the inside. The bugs here are unbearable to the point no matter what you do they still around. Hot water nonexistent half the time along with the water pressure.
It's a nice place to live I love the area and all the stores are in close range of the apartments. The office staff is friendly and helpful but the maintenance is kinda slow at getting things done sometimes.
The property as a whole is a very nice place to live. Very quiet and clean. The response time between work orders are a minimum. The grounds are well kept.
1 star
The apartments are so ratchet. Kids are always out all times of the night fighting and going on. People driving fast and don’t know how to drive.
Maintenance may take a little bit longer than I would want, but I understand they’re a large and busy property and when they come, they go above and beyond to help me and fix anything and everything I need! The staff is super helpful and so kind. Everyone always greet me with a smiling face and the manager is SO sweet. I love my home and living at Providence Place!
To many thing and damaged or broke and haven't been repaired. I was told my apartment for seniors, that was a lie. All day and night have to listen to furniture dragging,kids running and stumping. Homeless people wander down the halls at night and in the parking lot.
Friendly neighborhood kids know each other everything is very convenient all the shopping is centered around the apartments and the schools seems Pretty good
It is so quiet and I love my view Donkey is awesomely I giggle every time I hear him, and neighbors are sweet and caring. Kids around me are sweet and polite.
Very satisfied so far. The apartment itself is pretty big and cozy and gives a home vibe. No bugs no complaints no loud noises and it’s clean!