Providence Place Apartment Homes

3.9

3.9

It feels like a safe neighborhood. The hospital is just down the street and the train station is within walking distance. The office staff is very helpful and prompt!
Providence is a nice place to live the area is good theres lot of stores around the area so it's in a good location. The office staff is helpful and I've decided to stay another year.
Clean, safe, and decently built. Only had one issue with maintenance so far, and that way because he left without completing all of the work.
It’s great living here just wish I could fresh new paint and carpet after being here for four years. I mind my business and as long as no one bothers me and my son were good.
Great customer service from Deshon. I like my apartment & the community is nice! My children enjoy playing with the other kids here and I like that it’s quiet.
There arekids just running around unsupervised yell through the halls. My garbage disposal isn't working properly and my microwave handle broke off in my hand. I reported it 10 am Monday and it's still not fixed.. the roaches in this place is unbelievable, i have boomed my place twice since I moved in on December 1st... orher than that yea ok.
Wonderful place to live. Great area and neighbors. Will recommend these apartments to others! Clean and safe to live here. Great place to live.
I just signed a new lease for another year so I'm still loving my place and the area is perfect because everything is so close. The office staff is always helpful and tries to address all concers.
I really enjoy the location, amenities, & staff here. I’m not a fan of some of my neighbors. They have 3 dogs who bark constantly, they don’t pick up their dog’s poop, and their dogs aren’t nice & they occasionally let them hang out in the hallway outside & I feel threatened. Their apartment also stinks when I walk by. Other than that, I really do love it here!
Has been quite a great family place kids have areas to play nice pools the police routinely drive trough to ensure safty . Matience was very prompt in calls . Quiet community