Providence Place Apartment Homes

3.9

3.9

Jacqueline
Well there's a lot of things going on Kids is running every were Messing up the yard picking up the rocks not cleaning up after their dog's ect...
Terielle
Providence Place is not a safe place for your kids to play outside and the office managers don’t care my son was hit Wednesday and nobody reached out or even checked to see if he was okay! The person that hit my son was involved in a shooting two weeks prior office manager stated she couldn’t do anything about it because the person didn’t live in the apartments. But we suppose to pay rent every month but our kids can’t even go outside to play
Pamela
Whenever I have a problem they are always here to help! Mike the new Maintance supervisor is alway coming to fix my problems, does a great job! I had complete mold joe in my guest bathroom into master bathroom, he brought some CB one in to fix the B problems! Pinholes in pipe spray behind wall from cabinet that up on wallpaper
Beverly
great service and people. they stay on top of the property and make timely repairs to apartments. plus the extra services, program show that they care about resident.
William
Great apartment and staff is amazing only problem is neighbor banging on our floor and threatening to call the cops in the middle of the day because my service dog makes noise for 5 min tops!
Kevin
I just moved in but the apartment was in excellent condition and the staff was very helpful curiouser Apartment was in excellent condition and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I look forward to seeing them and seeing if they remain that way over time. But compared to other apartment complexes I've lived in they have really impressed me. By far the best.
Stephanie
The kids that play outside destroy the property and knock on doors constantly. It’s pretty nice inside. The pool is kept clean and areas mowed.
Megan
I’m loving my experience. Everything keeps getting better all the time. I like the new patrol service that’s going on now, I feel like that’s something that’s needed at night most definitely.
Marlene
Use to be clean hallways, not anymore. Dogs use elevator to go to the bathroom. Office continues to lease to panhandlers. We are literally going to the dogs. This has become the Denton Project Housing.
Ronnie
Verybody is friendly it been a pleased to living here . I have told other people about Providence Place it is awesome to live at night and safe