Providence Place Apartment Homes

3.9

3.9

Great experience I love it. My home and neighborhood is great. Everything is close and great pricing. Easily finding Jobs and enjoyable moments and outings with family. Great place to live I’m actually glad that I moved here
I love it here the only complaint I have is they don’t answer when you call the office. But when they do answer they always resolve my issues.
I have renewed my leases, for another year, which will make ITV three years living here, all the office staff are very helpful snd friendly, and Mand, Manager is great to talk with about any problems! I love living here Providence place! Look forward that another year hete! The Maintance guys are super helpful, and always come when o need their help when a problem arises! Thanks gor making living here so enjoyable!
Great so far.. friendly staff, spacious apartment, good parking... nice area, lots of stores and restaurants around... I can say I’m satisfied
great location and great people. the experience with the community is outstanding and will be with us for years to come. have made some good friends and they watch out for each others.
Amazing staff, especially Abby, extremely personable and quick to fix anything that is needing repair! Community is gorgeous and very friendly residents. In walking distance to just about anything!
I've been here just over a year and it's a nice place to live with lots of stores just in walking distance. The office staff is always very helpful.
Love my complex! The staff is so extremely friendly and nice and helpful. Mandi leads a great team and is truly an awesome property manager!!!
The apartments are roomy and the maintenance staff respond quickly. One of the slides remains broken in the playground but otherwise very happy here!
Good location spacious and nice has a nice setup. Easy parking and plenty of children for other children to make friends with. I lived in the third floor so it was difficult for groceries shopping and move in and out.