Providence Place Apartment Homes

3.8

3.8

I love it here at Providence Place. The staff is nice. The neighbors are friendly and very close to lots of food & shopping. I may never leave!
Very nice apartment and friendly staff. Maintenance takes a long time but a very nice place to live. I love all of the monthly events. Keeps the community going while keeping distance in the pandemic.
The residents I’ve meet are hella cool. Helpful and respectful. All around great people. I didn’t know if I was gonna like it but so far so good thumbs up👍🏾
Nice place To live very friendly staff and Neighbor Pet friendly great maintenance staff clean environment to live with your family not to Pricey
I haven't had any issues and its pretty quiet in my building. I would highly recommend these apartments especially if you have children and always need to save on rent!
I just recently moved in, and I will say this is by far my favorite apartment to ever have. It's so nice,spacious, up to date, efficient place I've had.
It's a Nice place to live the area is quiet for the most part. I've only had a few minor issue other than that my experience has been good here.
Very understand employees. They are kind to the residents and our children. Clean and quick with maintenance. They try to help as much as they can. When you have a question they try to answer to the best of understanding
A great place to live it’s very nice here I would recommend this to anybody. They are very helpful caring and understanding and we’ll go out stay away
The conditions that I moved into were unacceptable. If there was a inspection or a cleaning after the last tenant it was half done. There was and still is clogged hair in the dish washer. The sink in the hall bathroom does not drain properly. The back bedroom has no screen in the window and the others have holes. There was food stuck to every inch of the kitchen the stove and pantry was sticky. The piece to make the plate in the microwave turn was and still is missing. The vent shield on the microwave continues to fall off when the door is opened. There is spider webs all through the apartment and the shed was full of bug hills up the walls. There is a gap where the strip to guard the door leading to the patio. There is hair painted to the walls. There is so much I feel could have been fixed or done better. I emailed the office and told them when I turned in the move in sheet including pictures. So much more won't to say but it wi only allow 1000 characters so I deleted alot.