Parking garage is full of people with permits. Broken bottles and crushed beer cans around the premises. Apartment is unfinished and doesn’t feel safe. There is a major lack of cameras in the parking garage entrances to the building and anyone can walk into the halls without a key.

Amazing community! I love my apartment and being so close to campus. I just wish the pool was finished so we can enjoy before it starts getting cold.

Great service and easy access for information that makes being able to find things super nice and simple as opposed to dorms and other apartments

The apartment is very nice. I am displeased that I am paying a lot more for rent than others who signed after me. It seems unfair to punish me for signing early. The next issue is that all of the ammenities I am paying for are not finished. The pool is not ready for use and there is only one working elevator.

I love living here! I have received so much help, and you won't get that at just any apartment complex. Maintenance is super kind and fast, they helped me on move-in day as well!

It has been pretty good. I think the staff did a great job with pairing me with people who are similar to me. The rooms were great and maintenance was great about any issues we had.

I have nothing bad to say about my community so far this year. The one thing I probably like the most about living here at this point is how close the location is to campus.

It was a great experience i loved every second of it. The move in process was great i will stay at proximity for the rest of my years at East Carolina University.

We had a terrible experience with our other apartment complex, and canceled our lease. We need somewhere to live that night and we’re able to sign here the same day!

The management has been so helpful and the move in process was less stressful than I expected. Also this apartment is beautiful and I’m proud to be living here.

I love how close Proximity is to campus. I can walk to all of my classes and pretty much anywhere I need to go. The apartments are very nice since they are brand new. The staff is very friendly too.

I've had a great expierence with the staff so far and can't wait to move in to my apartment tommorrow, especially since we'll be so close to campus!

I’m super excited for move in day this Tuesday! My community proximity at 10th located in Greenville, NC is so chic and modern. This will be my first apartment ever so I’m excited!!

I am a soon to be resident at Proximity at 10th, and the staff was amazing. They answered all the questions I had and they found the perfect floor plan that I was looking for. Proximity at 10th even has washers and dryers for free and amazing space in the apartments.

Can't wait to live here love the floor plans! Laying by the pool will be one of my favorite activities at proximity at 10th. Cannot wait to live with my friends and create my own space.

I haven’t moved in yet but the community seems awesome so far. I can’t wait to live in my new home. The apartment complex is coming along nicely and looks beautiful.

Everyone I have dealt with has been very helpful and accommodating to my needs. After I signed my lease I had to make some minor changes and the process was easy.

Loving everything at the Proximity so far. All of the staff are awesome and extremely helpful. Happy to have upgraded to this apartment from my current one.

So far, the proximity has been so accommodating to everyone’s needs. They have done so much to help me out through the leasing process! they also have amazing events and giveaways that I hope continue into the new leasing term

Reply from Proximity at 10th

Great customer service! Very helpful and friendly. They do a great job involving the community and updating residents on what's going on! So excited to move in!

Reply from Proximity at 10th

I think this apartment is very nice, I chose to live there because of convenient location to campus as well as the new feel of the apartment.

Reply from Proximity at 10th

The entire process for signing my lease has been awesome! I move in August 2019 and I can’t wait! The accessibility to ask questions and find out more information about the apartments has been simple and easy!

Reply from Proximity at 10th

Staff was extremely helpful with the signing process I can’t wait to live here! Shoutout Craig and marissa for doing a wonderful job and being very professional

Reply from Proximity at 10th

I dont live here yet but I really cant wait until I do. Everyone has been so helpful and nice which I'm not used to at my current apartment.

Reply from Proximity at 10th

Obviously the proximity is not open yet. However their presence is amazing! All the staff and sites and everything is so professional and nice. I cannot wait to live here this fall!