Loving everything at the Proximity so far. All of the staff are awesome and extremely helpful. Happy to have upgraded to this apartment from my current one.

So far, the proximity has been so accommodating to everyone’s needs. They have done so much to help me out through the leasing process! they also have amazing events and giveaways that I hope continue into the new leasing term

Reply from Proximity at 10th

Great customer service! Very helpful and friendly. They do a great job involving the community and updating residents on what's going on! So excited to move in!

Reply from Proximity at 10th

I think this apartment is very nice, I chose to live there because of convenient location to campus as well as the new feel of the apartment.

Reply from Proximity at 10th

The entire process for signing my lease has been awesome! I move in August 2019 and I can’t wait! The accessibility to ask questions and find out more information about the apartments has been simple and easy!

Reply from Proximity at 10th

Staff was extremely helpful with the signing process I can’t wait to live here! Shoutout Craig and marissa for doing a wonderful job and being very professional

Reply from Proximity at 10th

I dont live here yet but I really cant wait until I do. Everyone has been so helpful and nice which I'm not used to at my current apartment.

Reply from Proximity at 10th

Obviously the proximity is not open yet. However their presence is amazing! All the staff and sites and everything is so professional and nice. I cannot wait to live here this fall!

Reply from Proximity at 10th

Can’t wait to move in! the leasing staff is great and the apartments look like they’ll be amazing! we are all so excited to move in august!!