Q21 Apartments

4.4

4.4

Cara
I've been at Q21 for about a month and it has been great so far! Awesome location and amenities. The property manager has been beyond helpful! Everyone I've met has been very friendly. Overall great vibe.
Caroline
I couldn't say enough good things about living at Q21. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, the facilities are always clean, the neighbors are considerate, and I feel very safe living here. After a year of living at Q21, I'm excited to sign on for another year!
Kate
I just moved in yesterday, and I’ve already had such a positive experience. Everyone has been so nice and helpful, and the leasing office is SO quick and responsive which I really appreciate. I am SO excited to live here!!!
Hayley
about 2 months ago
I've lived at the Q21 complex for over a year and plan on staying for as long as I can. The staff is always accommodating, the location is prime, and you get so many amenities for the cost. Highly recommend living here and will look forward to moving into another unit here someday.
Haley
3 months ago
We love the building architecture/ aesthetic, and our unit has so much natural light. The building’s overall cleanliness is a big plus, it’s very obvious that the cleaning staff does an amazing job.
Amanda
3 months ago
This is a great place to live however the parking can be an issue especially for guests. The maintenance team is absolutely top notch and management response time is refreshingly prompt.
Tiffany
3 months ago
Great location and well kept apartments. The staff is also super friendly and helpful. They have been able to answer all my questions and Helped me move in my furniture.
Tyler
3 months ago
Great place to live and wonderful staff and a lovely building with an amazing community. Everyone is so friendly! Also it’s a great location near great stores and eateries.
Matthew
4 months ago
It’s been a little hectic with some of the recent incidents, but the staff continues to accommodate and exasperate all efforts to make the resident feel safe and comfortable. Overall, happy.
Dale
5 months ago
It’s been cool besides the mess ups on my account most are fixed now but took a while you haven’t been over my complex long I hope it goes well