Haven't had any issues with the neighbors, or the front desk staff.The only thing that I am not a fan of is when the time falls back the front office closes at 5:30. They should still be open until 6 pm.

Quail landing is a great community to live in, its clean the staff is always amazing and the maintenance gets things fixed quickly and right the first time!

Very nice and cozy place to live. Close to all the restaurants and mall. Love the security gate and love the fact that’s it’s only 10 minutes away from my work.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

So far I’m very please with my new home!! Everything has been perfect and I cannot wait to get settled and get to know the place! Beyond excited!!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Excellent place. They come around and pick up trash that’s blowing around (not the valet) and keep it looking nice. Maintenance is very fast at getting things fixed. Apartments are spacious as well.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

So far our experience has been great. absolutely love the location. apartments are very quiet and well laid out. Parking has not been a problem.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I've lived here for one year and a half. The staffs are all nice. The neighbors are quiet and friendly. It is such a nice place to live!!!!!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I love it here! If there is every a problem I just have to call the office and they take care of it that same day. The apartments are very spacious and nice.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Very nice place to stay with family. Location is great and close to everything include the free way. Calm, secure and most importantly maintenance is prompt.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It’s very quiet and clean. The trash valet was a new thing for me, but I must admit that I like it! The few maintenance requests I’ve had have been taken care of the very next day. That and the helpfulness of the front office staff, lets me know I chose a good community to be apart of.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

We just wish there was more parking. Depending on where you live its hard to get a spot near your apartment. The pool wasn't always open like we were told it would be when we moved in. The people here are really nice the area has just about everything you need without having to go to far.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It’s a nice place to stay. Location is near a lot of places that you could go to. Need improvements and better quality materials inside the apartment. Windows/door doesn’t block out outside noise good. A/C & Heater not capable of cooling or warming the entire unit. Maintenance is exceptional. Management is good to an extent. I’ve been here three years and it was a good experience.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I’m extremely impressed with the speedy turn around time for maintenance calls. Still love living here and highly recommend this complex. I am one satisfied resident.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Very nice place close to everything include the free way. Calm and secure. Stuff very professional and respond quickly to our needs. I can reference this place to many friends.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Awesome apartments!! It’s peaceful, clean and maintenance attends to every need when needed. Only been here for a few months and it has been great

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I have found a quiet comfortable home. I am treated kindly and with respect, and when any problems arise they are cared for immediately which makes me very happy!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

So far everything has been great. Office staff is very kind and worked hard to help us get moved in. There were a number of places that denied us but not Quail Landing.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Awesome office staff they are always friendly the maintenance does a great job of fixing things the first time and the amenities are great with the 24 hour gym

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I love living here at Quail Ridge Apartments. Maintenance is prompt and the office staff is so nice! I would definitely recommend my friends and family!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Apartments are good size for the price. There are a lot of extra amenities available that are not standard for other complexes. Maintenance is fast to respond to any tickets.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The move in process was a breeze and the staff is great! I love the quietness and cleanliness the complex community offers and how homey our apartment is and love the privacy we have.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great staff and priced appropriately. Location is great. Garage units with entry are a big bonus that most others don't have. Although a bit older than neighboring places, the location is prime. Many have wood-burning fireplaces too.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I absolutely love living here! All the ladies in the front office are beyond helpful, and any maintenance request I have put in has always been handled quickly!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Good costumer service They have been very helpful every time I have a question. The apartments have been quiet in residence respectful. I have enjoyed living here.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It is quiet in the complex and the people in the area seem friendly. We like being close to all of our favorite stores. There is alot food places to choose from in the local area.