Very good and safe gated community for living with family. Location is closer to everything. Maintainance is prompt. Staffs are friendly and helpful.

People are nice in the office they helped me with my Application people that use of facilities like the swimming don’t tear stuff up that show how much they care so when other people use the pool they leave as they found it no body is racing in the parking lots that tells me people who live here respect what they have

We love the apartments and the people working in the offices! Amy is the sweetest and we love seeing her happy face! Our apartment is so nice and very spacious. It feels like we are right at home!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Quail Landing is an awesome place to stay . Service & maintenance is the best part and just a call away. Surroundings and neighborhoods is great too . Highly recommended

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great peaceful and Safe place to live! I lived here for several years and don't have any compliants. Maintenance is very prompt, whenever there is an issue or concern. Staff is very pleasant.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

This is my second time living here. The staff are always responsive and quick to act. They genuinely care about their residents and go the extra mile.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

So far I've had a pleasant experience here at Quail landing from day one. Let's see how the year goes. Hopefully everything continues to go smoothly.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The front office personnel is always upbeat and ready to help. The maintenance service is always fast and knowledgeable and always ready to help.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Comfortable and secure. Excellent staff. Questions and queries answered in short time. Excellent neighborhood Lovely people Nice ambience..

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I’m still extremely satisfied with my residency here. I’ve had great experiences here with the staff. Maintenance is ALWAYS on time and takes care of our needs.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Quail Landing is a great place to live, it’s very quiet and the office staff is very helpful with explaining the apartment and helping you get the information you need for the apartment.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Very Professional and kind willing to help you with getting you a apartment, also the people there in the office very friendly did a great tour around the place.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Apartment is lovely but the appliances wasn’t what they said they would be, master bed room is pretty small, getting your trash taken out is lovely

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great place to live, near the mall and other shopping places. Enjoy the pool in the summer and gym. Also the trash valet is very convenient.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

nice area , clean apartment . stuff is very nice and friendly . Good maintenance never late for something . I love the Quail landing apartment

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Quiet community that's close to the action. During the summer, the pool is an amazing place to spend the evenings with my family. I love living right off of the turnpike!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I like everything about the apartment complex, my only complaint is that our AC unit is outdated and needs repairs done very often. I think the complex should consider updated the units. Oklahoma heat is the pits with no AC. However, when I have a problem, they are speedy to work on getting it fixed so thank you!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The community is overall is wonderful. The staff is awesome and very accommodating. The neighbors are respectful. The landscaping could be upgraded.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I really enjoy the comfort . . . Peaceful . . . And safety of our community . Thank you providing such a beautiful Apartment complex community.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Everyone is super friendly and nice. Also super close to major highways and shopping! Glad we picked Quail Landing its been great!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The community is nice, clean, quiet and the office personnel are always friendly and helpful. I love being a resident here and highly recommend it for anyone looking for s new home.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The office staff are great and the apartment is in a great location. I’m glad we chose to pick this community as our home. I’m happy with our decision.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

This place is so nice...I wished I had found this place years ago....the ground are from what I have seen are clean. Neighbors aren’t noisy at all even the neighbors upstairs. The apartment is super nice lots of room throughout. Energy efficient! I love the fact I set my thermostat to my comfort and it stays there! No drafty windows or doors. I am deeply in love with the garden tub wow! I feel spoiled and luxurious living here! I love animals but I am so pleased not to see feral cats running around. I love the gated access and feel of security. Best of all the staff here are really professional and extremely nice and truly care about their residents and apartment community! I’m happy living here and don’t plan on going anywhere! So far neighbor the ones I have seen coming and going are really nice! This is a really nice apartment complex! Happy to be here!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Haven't had any issues with the neighbors, or the front desk staff.The only thing that I am not a fan of is when the time falls back the front office closes at 5:30. They should still be open until 6 pm.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Quail landing is a great community to live in, its clean the staff is always amazing and the maintenance gets things fixed quickly and right the first time!