Everybody is friendly and quick to respond. I have zero complaints. I’ve been here for a few years and I have no issues. I would recommend you to friends.

It's a very cute and friendly place, we really haven't had any seriots problems. Something that could make this place awesome would be actually having dumpsters and making the valet service optional. We have to pay for it but my roommate and I both work night's and we can't put our trash out until 6 and it's picked up by 9, which means we don't get a chance to put out the trash most nights. We wind up taking it to someone else's dumpster a lot of the time. Plus our trash can just blew away, and we have no idea what to do now.

Love it! Friendly staff and great property. I was able to move in immediately and apartment was in great condition! Would highly recommend to friends and family.

Great location! The apartments are really spacious. Great lay outs! And my dogs love the quiet community. Pool and hot tubs easy access. The gym is always available.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The staff has always been super helpful and nice whenever we have a problem, or even when we just swing by to pick up packages. The only thing that is preventing a 5th star is the fact that our rent keeps going up when we renew our lease.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Neighborhood to this apartment is quite and good restaurants as well as better space in apartment units. However management should consider upgrading the old and resource consuming appliances.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Been here for a month and I love calling quail landing home. Looking forward to see what the year has to bring. Staff is super awesome and requests get seen almost immediately which is a plus!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Quiet and that very important to me. Wish the dumpster areas were kept cleaner though. And we should have a choice as far as the valet trash. Other than that it's all pretty good. Would recommend quail landing to others

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I have found the Staff, at Quail Landing Apartments, 14200 North May Ave., Oklahoma City, is professional, attentive. and personable. The available daily valet trash services are appreciated, convenient, and reliable. Area is mostly clean. And acceptably maintained. I would recommend.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Very friendly,helpful and service dog friendly you guy made and still make my family feel welcome to be here and we enjoy it thank you for everything

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I really like living here, except for the dirty windows outside in stairwell and not having enough parking. It’s quiet here which is nice...

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great place to live. It is located right next to the mall and turn pike. Friendly staff and great maintenance guys. Home feels very private and they offer garages.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

This place has great staff, they are quick to start on work orders, and it’s a pretty quiet complex. Only thing that I can think of to make it better would be a play ground.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

My husband and I love it here!!! We plan on staying another year. This place is surrounded by all the best restaurants, and department stores.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Perfect place to live. Office staff is amazing and always there for you! Great neighbors and a very quite community! The cleanliness of the community is great aswell. The gym has everything anyone could ever need. I would recommend this to any of my friends and family.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

So far the experience here has been good. I love the look of the apartments. I love how quiet it is. The small issues that I had I was able to resolve them quickly with no problems.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Everything’s has been so great. We were moved in so quickly and our new apartment is so cute! At the last minute we decided to go with the bigger a2 and boy are we glad we did!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The apartments and neighbors are great. Very quiet place to live, in part due to the layout of the floorplans of adjacent apartments. There is quite a bit of foot traffic noise from apt. above. The maintenance staff here, Bryan and Mike, are excellent and timely provided you submit requests online. Calls to the office don't always seem to translate to open work orders. Kim in the office is great and tries very hard to keep residents happy. I appreciate that the staff keeps packages and often notifies residents of packages. There is a little bit of an issue with non-residents using our fabulous pool. The hot tub never seems to work. We've lived here 3 years and hope to continue living here.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great overall! The trash guys never take all the trash. And i wish there was a Park here or close to here. It’s newrly impossible to open the gates even when you try to call the office because it doesn’t go through.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Nice clean apartment upstairs neighbor sounds like he stomps when he walks before he moved in it was nice and quiet other than that I've been hsppt

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

After living at Quail Landing for 6 months, I can say I’ve been very pleased with my experience! Friendly staff and quiet neighborhood. Well maintained grounds. Maintenance is almost always speedy. No complaints here!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

My family and I have had a wonderful experience thus far. We had a few minor maintenance issue, but the issues were resolved relatively quick.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I like it here, the people are nice, management addresses my concerns quickly. I also appreciate the maintenence team for always coming in and fixing things the same day.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I love our apartment and the community. We always feel safe and at home. The only thing that prevents me from putting 5 stars is that our rent keeps going up.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

No major complaints. They take care of what is needed and respond somewhat promptly to maintenance request. Understanding and considerate of things if explained.