nice area , clean apartment . stuff is very nice and friendly . Good maintenance never late for something . I love the Quail landing apartment

Quiet community that's close to the action. During the summer, the pool is an amazing place to spend the evenings with my family. I love living right off of the turnpike!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I like everything about the apartment complex, my only complaint is that our AC unit is outdated and needs repairs done very often. I think the complex should consider updated the units. Oklahoma heat is the pits with no AC. However, when I have a problem, they are speedy to work on getting it fixed so thank you!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The community is overall is wonderful. The staff is awesome and very accommodating. The neighbors are respectful. The landscaping could be upgraded.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I really enjoy the comfort . . . Peaceful . . . And safety of our community . Thank you providing such a beautiful Apartment complex community.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Everyone is super friendly and nice. Also super close to major highways and shopping! Glad we picked Quail Landing its been great!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The community is nice, clean, quiet and the office personnel are always friendly and helpful. I love being a resident here and highly recommend it for anyone looking for s new home.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The office staff are great and the apartment is in a great location. I’m glad we chose to pick this community as our home. I’m happy with our decision.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

This place is so nice...I wished I had found this place years ago....the ground are from what I have seen are clean. Neighbors aren’t noisy at all even the neighbors upstairs. The apartment is super nice lots of room throughout. Energy efficient! I love the fact I set my thermostat to my comfort and it stays there! No drafty windows or doors. I am deeply in love with the garden tub wow! I feel spoiled and luxurious living here! I love animals but I am so pleased not to see feral cats running around. I love the gated access and feel of security. Best of all the staff here are really professional and extremely nice and truly care about their residents and apartment community! I’m happy living here and don’t plan on going anywhere! So far neighbor the ones I have seen coming and going are really nice! This is a really nice apartment complex! Happy to be here!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Haven't had any issues with the neighbors, or the front desk staff.The only thing that I am not a fan of is when the time falls back the front office closes at 5:30. They should still be open until 6 pm.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Quail landing is a great community to live in, its clean the staff is always amazing and the maintenance gets things fixed quickly and right the first time!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Very nice and cozy place to live. Close to all the restaurants and mall. Love the security gate and love the fact that’s it’s only 10 minutes away from my work.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

So far I’m very please with my new home!! Everything has been perfect and I cannot wait to get settled and get to know the place! Beyond excited!!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Excellent place. They come around and pick up trash that’s blowing around (not the valet) and keep it looking nice. Maintenance is very fast at getting things fixed. Apartments are spacious as well.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

So far our experience has been great. absolutely love the location. apartments are very quiet and well laid out. Parking has not been a problem.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I've lived here for one year and a half. The staffs are all nice. The neighbors are quiet and friendly. It is such a nice place to live!!!!!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I love it here! If there is every a problem I just have to call the office and they take care of it that same day. The apartments are very spacious and nice.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Very nice place to stay with family. Location is great and close to everything include the free way. Calm, secure and most importantly maintenance is prompt.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It’s very quiet and clean. The trash valet was a new thing for me, but I must admit that I like it! The few maintenance requests I’ve had have been taken care of the very next day. That and the helpfulness of the front office staff, lets me know I chose a good community to be apart of.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

We just wish there was more parking. Depending on where you live its hard to get a spot near your apartment. The pool wasn't always open like we were told it would be when we moved in. The people here are really nice the area has just about everything you need without having to go to far.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It’s a nice place to stay. Location is near a lot of places that you could go to. Need improvements and better quality materials inside the apartment. Windows/door doesn’t block out outside noise good. A/C & Heater not capable of cooling or warming the entire unit. Maintenance is exceptional. Management is good to an extent. I’ve been here three years and it was a good experience.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I’m extremely impressed with the speedy turn around time for maintenance calls. Still love living here and highly recommend this complex. I am one satisfied resident.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Very nice place close to everything include the free way. Calm and secure. Stuff very professional and respond quickly to our needs. I can reference this place to many friends.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Awesome apartments!! It’s peaceful, clean and maintenance attends to every need when needed. Only been here for a few months and it has been great

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I have found a quiet comfortable home. I am treated kindly and with respect, and when any problems arise they are cared for immediately which makes me very happy!