I love the apartment complex. It's quite at times. The neighbors are friendly. Some of the people in the front office are not that friendly.

Love the recent upgrades for signage! My kids love the pool! Staff is helpful and very responsive. Not a 5 star just yet because the fitness center needs a little improvement on the equipment.

They have been very helpful and always greet you with a smile. They always answer your questions even if you think there dum. Maintenance is great too.

Lovely community! I am so excited for my family to start our new chapter here! I love that it is Edmond school district. And the trash valet will be a great help!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I am about to move there but so far customer service is great . They respond to all my questions . And made the proces easy. Everything was fine online as well . So I can say that the proces is easy .

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I just recently sign my second lease here, I love how friendly the staff is, and how safe the property is. Everything is kept clean, and I love the privacy

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Quail landing has been a nice place to live over the past year . The staff is friendly and the maintenance has been quick every time I have requested something.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The staff was very helpful always prompt and enviting! With a good attitude and a smile on there face ! They payed attention to detail and took the time to help me with my needs according to my situation!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The maintenance staff is incredible! Always quick to respond and fix the problem. There has been a problem with security over the past 4-6 months (I.E. stolen property off my front porch, questionable soliciting, and car break-ins) but the staff has been notified.

It’s a great complex with great office staff. It does appear that residency requirements have changed over past 6-8 months and that would be the only reason I wouldn’t renew for a third year.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Pet friendly, well maintained grounds, quick repairs, friendly staff, and easy access to highways. I highly recommend it

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The office is super friendly and helpful. The neighbors are great and it is 100% a great place for kids. We are happy we made the decision to move here :)

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I’ve been living here for a few weeks now and I love it! The apartment is spacious, the grounds are clean, and I feel safe walking my dog around the complex as well.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Nice place and maintenance is awesome. Seamless experience getting moved in and unpacking. Grounds are well kept with plenty of room to move around.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Very peaceful and a great place to live. Everyone in the office is very polite and the maintenance is very quick to fix any problems you may have. Overall, it's been a great experience living in this community.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I moved into my apartment 5 days ago. Its a pretty spacious two bedroom with a good closet and a nice balcony. Its hard living on my own because I am used to having people around me- its different coming home to an empty house. I just noticed underneath the counter that some wood is misssing. I was thinking I should tell the apt. manager but Im not sure- I dont want to be charged wiht it when I leave. It does take some getting used to to live alone. I wasn’t aware I had to paid 3 days and 1 month rent up front which was a issue at first . That’s the only issue I had so far .

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The apartments are very clean, spacious, community is extremely friendly and management is also very helpful. Parking lot is never too crowded always have a spot close to home.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It is a very peaceful and convenient the people in the office and maintenance are awesome and they keep the place in very nice shape pool gated ready to move in

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I love it here very homey and quiet I love staying over here and the office staffs are very welcoming I would recommend anyone to stay over here

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

My husband & I are going on our 2nd year living here. The location is great, the staff is friendly, and we really like the apartment. I think the only thing I would have to critique is how loud it has gotten around the complex.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Everybody is friendly and quick to respond. I have zero complaints. I’ve been here for a few years and I have no issues. I would recommend you to friends.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It's a very cute and friendly place, we really haven't had any seriots problems. Something that could make this place awesome would be actually having dumpsters and making the valet service optional. We have to pay for it but my roommate and I both work night's and we can't put our trash out until 6 and it's picked up by 9, which means we don't get a chance to put out the trash most nights. We wind up taking it to someone else's dumpster a lot of the time. Plus our trash can just blew away, and we have no idea what to do now.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Love it! Friendly staff and great property. I was able to move in immediately and apartment was in great condition! Would highly recommend to friends and family.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great location! The apartments are really spacious. Great lay outs! And my dogs love the quiet community. Pool and hot tubs easy access. The gym is always available.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The staff has always been super helpful and nice whenever we have a problem, or even when we just swing by to pick up packages. The only thing that is preventing a 5th star is the fact that our rent keeps going up when we renew our lease.