It’s very quiet and clean. The trash valet was a new thing for me, but I must admit that I like it! The few maintenance requests I’ve had have been taken care of the very next day. That and the helpfulness of the front office staff, lets me know I chose a good community to be apart of.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

We just wish there was more parking. Depending on where you live its hard to get a spot near your apartment. The pool wasn't always open like we were told it would be when we moved in. The people here are really nice the area has just about everything you need without having to go to far.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It’s a nice place to stay. Location is near a lot of places that you could go to. Need improvements and better quality materials inside the apartment. Windows/door doesn’t block out outside noise good. A/C & Heater not capable of cooling or warming the entire unit. Maintenance is exceptional. Management is good to an extent. I’ve been here three years and it was a good experience.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I’m extremely impressed with the speedy turn around time for maintenance calls. Still love living here and highly recommend this complex. I am one satisfied resident.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Very nice place close to everything include the free way. Calm and secure. Stuff very professional and respond quickly to our needs. I can reference this place to many friends.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Awesome apartments!! It’s peaceful, clean and maintenance attends to every need when needed. Only been here for a few months and it has been great

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I have found a quiet comfortable home. I am treated kindly and with respect, and when any problems arise they are cared for immediately which makes me very happy!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

So far everything has been great. Office staff is very kind and worked hard to help us get moved in. There were a number of places that denied us but not Quail Landing.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Awesome office staff they are always friendly the maintenance does a great job of fixing things the first time and the amenities are great with the 24 hour gym

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I love living here at Quail Ridge Apartments. Maintenance is prompt and the office staff is so nice! I would definitely recommend my friends and family!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Apartments are good size for the price. There are a lot of extra amenities available that are not standard for other complexes. Maintenance is fast to respond to any tickets.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The move in process was a breeze and the staff is great! I love the quietness and cleanliness the complex community offers and how homey our apartment is and love the privacy we have.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great staff and priced appropriately. Location is great. Garage units with entry are a big bonus that most others don't have. Although a bit older than neighboring places, the location is prime. Many have wood-burning fireplaces too.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I absolutely love living here! All the ladies in the front office are beyond helpful, and any maintenance request I have put in has always been handled quickly!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Good costumer service They have been very helpful every time I have a question. The apartments have been quiet in residence respectful. I have enjoyed living here.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It is quiet in the complex and the people in the area seem friendly. We like being close to all of our favorite stores. There is alot food places to choose from in the local area.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The community is quiet and has a lot to offer. The apartment gym has a nice variety of equipment and is available 24/7. There is even wildlife you can sit on the patio and watch.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I love the apartment complex. It's quite at times. The neighbors are friendly. Some of the people in the front office are not that friendly.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Love the recent upgrades for signage! My kids love the pool! Staff is helpful and very responsive. Not a 5 star just yet because the fitness center needs a little improvement on the equipment.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

They have been very helpful and always greet you with a smile. They always answer your questions even if you think there dum. Maintenance is great too.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Lovely community! I am so excited for my family to start our new chapter here! I love that it is Edmond school district. And the trash valet will be a great help!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I am about to move there but so far customer service is great . They respond to all my questions . And made the proces easy. Everything was fine online as well . So I can say that the proces is easy .

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I just recently sign my second lease here, I love how friendly the staff is, and how safe the property is. Everything is kept clean, and I love the privacy

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Quail landing has been a nice place to live over the past year . The staff is friendly and the maintenance has been quick every time I have requested something.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The staff was very helpful always prompt and enviting! With a good attitude and a smile on there face ! They payed attention to detail and took the time to help me with my needs according to my situation!