Quail landing has been a nice place to live over the past year . The staff is friendly and the maintenance has been quick every time I have requested something.

Maintenance is awesome but Chanel in the office should not be answering phones or be handling property issues..can be rude. Other than that property is really clean.

The staff was very helpful always prompt and enviting! With a good attitude and a smile on there face ! They payed attention to detail and took the time to help me with my needs according to my situation!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The maintenance staff is incredible! Always quick to respond and fix the problem. There has been a problem with security over the past 4-6 months (I.E. stolen property off my front porch, questionable soliciting, and car break-ins) but the staff has been notified.

It’s a great complex with great office staff. It does appear that residency requirements have changed over past 6-8 months and that would be the only reason I wouldn’t renew for a third year.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Pet friendly, well maintained grounds, quick repairs, friendly staff, and easy access to highways. I highly recommend it

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The office is super friendly and helpful. The neighbors are great and it is 100% a great place for kids. We are happy we made the decision to move here :)

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I’ve been living here for a few weeks now and I love it! The apartment is spacious, the grounds are clean, and I feel safe walking my dog around the complex as well.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Nice place and maintenance is awesome. Seamless experience getting moved in and unpacking. Grounds are well kept with plenty of room to move around.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Very peaceful and a great place to live. Everyone in the office is very polite and the maintenance is very quick to fix any problems you may have. Overall, it's been a great experience living in this community.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I moved into my apartment 5 days ago. Its a pretty spacious two bedroom with a good closet and a nice balcony. Its hard living on my own because I am used to having people around me- its different coming home to an empty house. I just noticed underneath the counter that some wood is misssing. I was thinking I should tell the apt. manager but Im not sure- I dont want to be charged wiht it when I leave. It does take some getting used to to live alone. I wasn’t aware I had to paid 3 days and 1 month rent up front which was a issue at first . That’s the only issue I had so far .

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The apartments are very clean, spacious, community is extremely friendly and management is also very helpful. Parking lot is never too crowded always have a spot close to home.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It is a very peaceful and convenient the people in the office and maintenance are awesome and they keep the place in very nice shape pool gated ready to move in

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I love it here very homey and quiet I love staying over here and the office staffs are very welcoming I would recommend anyone to stay over here

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

My husband & I are going on our 2nd year living here. The location is great, the staff is friendly, and we really like the apartment. I think the only thing I would have to critique is how loud it has gotten around the complex.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Everybody is friendly and quick to respond. I have zero complaints. I’ve been here for a few years and I have no issues. I would recommend you to friends.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It's a very cute and friendly place, we really haven't had any seriots problems. Something that could make this place awesome would be actually having dumpsters and making the valet service optional. We have to pay for it but my roommate and I both work night's and we can't put our trash out until 6 and it's picked up by 9, which means we don't get a chance to put out the trash most nights. We wind up taking it to someone else's dumpster a lot of the time. Plus our trash can just blew away, and we have no idea what to do now.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Love it! Friendly staff and great property. I was able to move in immediately and apartment was in great condition! Would highly recommend to friends and family.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great location! The apartments are really spacious. Great lay outs! And my dogs love the quiet community. Pool and hot tubs easy access. The gym is always available.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The staff has always been super helpful and nice whenever we have a problem, or even when we just swing by to pick up packages. The only thing that is preventing a 5th star is the fact that our rent keeps going up when we renew our lease.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Neighborhood to this apartment is quite and good restaurants as well as better space in apartment units. However management should consider upgrading the old and resource consuming appliances.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Been here for a month and I love calling quail landing home. Looking forward to see what the year has to bring. Staff is super awesome and requests get seen almost immediately which is a plus!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Quiet and that very important to me. Wish the dumpster areas were kept cleaner though. And we should have a choice as far as the valet trash. Other than that it's all pretty good. Would recommend quail landing to others

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I have found the Staff, at Quail Landing Apartments, 14200 North May Ave., Oklahoma City, is professional, attentive. and personable. The available daily valet trash services are appreciated, convenient, and reliable. Area is mostly clean. And acceptably maintained. I would recommend.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Very friendly,helpful and service dog friendly you guy made and still make my family feel welcome to be here and we enjoy it thank you for everything