It’s location is superb and is in the middle of almost everything/everyplace you need. Maintenance service is good and my 2018 service is exceptional. Management is also good and is quick and helpful to some extent. Neighbors are pretty friendly. The place had a few burglary attempts happened and could use better and improved security. Management wasn’t much help when informed of such events. Unit of interiors are of cheap materials and can/will get damaged easily. Carpets are thin, AC/Heat unit CAN NOT cool or warm up the entire apartment unit. Can only cool/warm the bathroom and master room which it’s closet to. It seems that it’s like that on all units of the apartment complex. I’d been here 3 years. Not much improvement since 2015. Hope for more. But I will not be around to find out. I had a good experience though.

I love living here at Quail Ridge Apartments. Maintenance is prompt and the office staff is so nice! I would definitely recommend my friends and family!

Apartments are good size for the price. There are a lot of extra amenities available that are not standard for other complexes. Maintenance is fast to respond to any tickets.

The move in process was a breeze and the staff is great! I love the quietness and cleanliness the complex community offers and how homey our apartment is and love the privacy we have.

Great staff and priced appropriately. Location is great. Garage units with entry are a big bonus that most others don't have. Although a bit older than neighboring places, the location is prime. Many have wood-burning fireplaces too.

I absolutely love living here! All the ladies in the front office are beyond helpful, and any maintenance request I have put in has always been handled quickly!

Good costumer service They have been very helpful every time I have a question. The apartments have been quiet in residence respectful. I have enjoyed living here.

It is quiet in the complex and the people in the area seem friendly. We like being close to all of our favorite stores. There is alot food places to choose from in the local area.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The community is quiet and has a lot to offer. The apartment gym has a nice variety of equipment and is available 24/7. There is even wildlife you can sit on the patio and watch.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I love the apartment complex. It's quite at times. The neighbors are friendly. Some of the people in the front office are not that friendly.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Love the recent upgrades for signage! My kids love the pool! Staff is helpful and very responsive. Not a 5 star just yet because the fitness center needs a little improvement on the equipment.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

They have been very helpful and always greet you with a smile. They always answer your questions even if you think there dum. Maintenance is great too.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Lovely community! I am so excited for my family to start our new chapter here! I love that it is Edmond school district. And the trash valet will be a great help!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I am about to move there but so far customer service is great . They respond to all my questions . And made the proces easy. Everything was fine online as well . So I can say that the proces is easy .

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I just recently sign my second lease here, I love how friendly the staff is, and how safe the property is. Everything is kept clean, and I love the privacy

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Quail landing has been a nice place to live over the past year . The staff is friendly and the maintenance has been quick every time I have requested something.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The staff was very helpful always prompt and enviting! With a good attitude and a smile on there face ! They payed attention to detail and took the time to help me with my needs according to my situation!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The maintenance staff is incredible! Always quick to respond and fix the problem. There has been a problem with security over the past 4-6 months (I.E. stolen property off my front porch, questionable soliciting, and car break-ins) but the staff has been notified.

It’s a great complex with great office staff. It does appear that residency requirements have changed over past 6-8 months and that would be the only reason I wouldn’t renew for a third year.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Pet friendly, well maintained grounds, quick repairs, friendly staff, and easy access to highways. I highly recommend it

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The office is super friendly and helpful. The neighbors are great and it is 100% a great place for kids. We are happy we made the decision to move here :)

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I’ve been living here for a few weeks now and I love it! The apartment is spacious, the grounds are clean, and I feel safe walking my dog around the complex as well.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Nice place and maintenance is awesome. Seamless experience getting moved in and unpacking. Grounds are well kept with plenty of room to move around.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Very peaceful and a great place to live. Everyone in the office is very polite and the maintenance is very quick to fix any problems you may have. Overall, it's been a great experience living in this community.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I moved into my apartment 5 days ago. Its a pretty spacious two bedroom with a good closet and a nice balcony. Its hard living on my own because I am used to having people around me- its different coming home to an empty house. I just noticed underneath the counter that some wood is misssing. I was thinking I should tell the apt. manager but Im not sure- I dont want to be charged wiht it when I leave. It does take some getting used to to live alone. I wasn’t aware I had to paid 3 days and 1 month rent up front which was a issue at first . That’s the only issue I had so far .