It is ok. The area is ok. The space is ok. The service is ok. The customer service is ok. The pricing is ok. The requirements is ok. The place is ok.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Hard to feel safe. Gates are constantly broken and when they do work, the entrance codes don’t work. Never would’ve even know that cars are being rummaged through at night if it wasn’t for a neighbor warning me

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I did love this place until the last few months. I’m beginning to wonder if they really care about the needs of tenants and fixing issues. Our first issue last month took extremely too long to resolve and our new issue didn’t seem to matter to staff when called it in.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Very nice and peaceful place to live. I love the surrounding areas. Right by the mall and other great places to eat. Nice starter place to live

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I love the valet trash service and access to the exercise room on a regular basis. The grounds are beautiful and very well maintained and there's plenty of parking.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The maintenance staff is incredible! Always quick to respond and fix the problem. There has been a problem with security over the past 4-6 months (I.E. stolen property off my front porch, questionable soliciting, and car break-ins) but the staff has been notified.

I love our apartment and the community. We always feel safe and at home. The only thing that prevents me from putting 5 stars is that our rent keeps going up.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

My husband & I are going on our 2nd year living here. The location is great, the staff is friendly, and we really like the apartment. I think the only thing I would have to critique is how loud it has gotten around the complex.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It’s a nice place to stay. Location is near a lot of places that you could go to. Need improvements and better quality materials inside the apartment. Windows/door doesn’t block out outside noise good. A/C & Heater not capable of cooling or warming the entire unit. Maintenance is exceptional. Management is good to an extent. I’ve been here three years and it was a good experience.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

If they would fix things when told to that would be great. Also office hours are a little weird. I never get home on time during the week to check for packages.

Great place to live! Licated close to everything you need. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Problems are fixed swiftly when needed! Nice and quiet neighborhood.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Good costumer service They have been very helpful every time I have a question. The apartments have been quiet in residence respectful. I have enjoyed living here.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Neighborhood to this apartment is quite and good restaurants as well as better space in apartment units. However management should consider upgrading the old and resource consuming appliances.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

In general it has been a good place to live here. Maintenance is great here, ground are ok. Need to figure a better way to make pet owners keep up behind there animals, piles off poop everywhere. Mail room needs a bit work and signs around roundabout so that people quit driving through it the wrong way.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I moved into my apartment 5 days ago. Its a pretty spacious two bedroom with a good closet and a nice balcony. Its hard living on my own because I am used to having people around me- its different coming home to an empty house. I just noticed underneath the counter that some wood is misssing. I was thinking I should tell the apt. manager but Im not sure- I dont want to be charged wiht it when I leave. It does take some getting used to to live alone. I wasn’t aware I had to paid 3 days and 1 month rent up front which was a issue at first . That’s the only issue I had so far .

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It is a very peaceful and convenient the people in the office and maintenance are awesome and they keep the place in very nice shape pool gated ready to move in

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The community is overall is wonderful. The staff is awesome and very accommodating. The neighbors are respectful. The landscaping could be upgraded.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It’s a great complex with great office staff. It does appear that residency requirements have changed over past 6-8 months and that would be the only reason I wouldn’t renew for a third year.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Pet friendly, well maintained grounds, quick repairs, friendly staff, and easy access to highways. I highly recommend it

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The community is quiet and has a lot to offer. The apartment gym has a nice variety of equipment and is available 24/7. There is even wildlife you can sit on the patio and watch.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great location! The apartments are really spacious. Great lay outs! And my dogs love the quiet community. Pool and hot tubs easy access. The gym is always available.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It is quiet in the complex and the people in the area seem friendly. We like being close to all of our favorite stores. There is alot food places to choose from in the local area.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Quiet community that's close to the action. During the summer, the pool is an amazing place to spend the evenings with my family. I love living right off of the turnpike!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I love the apartment complex. It's quite at times. The neighbors are friendly. Some of the people in the front office are not that friendly.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The staff has always been super helpful and nice whenever we have a problem, or even when we just swing by to pick up packages. The only thing that is preventing a 5th star is the fact that our rent keeps going up when we renew our lease.