Very nice and peaceful place to live. I love the surrounding areas. Right by the mall and other great places to eat. Nice starter place to live

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The maintenance staff is incredible! Always quick to respond and fix the problem. There has been a problem with security over the past 4-6 months (I.E. stolen property off my front porch, questionable soliciting, and car break-ins) but the staff has been notified.

I love the valet trash service and access to the exercise room on a regular basis. The grounds are beautiful and very well maintained and there's plenty of parking.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I love our apartment and the community. We always feel safe and at home. The only thing that prevents me from putting 5 stars is that our rent keeps going up.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Neighborhood to this apartment is quite and good restaurants as well as better space in apartment units. However management should consider upgrading the old and resource consuming appliances.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Licated close to everything you need. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Problems are fixed swiftly when needed! Nice and quiet neighborhood.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

If they would fix things when told to that would be great. Also office hours are a little weird. I never get home on time during the week to check for packages.

In general it has been a good place to live here. Maintenance is great here, ground are ok. Need to figure a better way to make pet owners keep up behind there animals, piles off poop everywhere. Mail room needs a bit work and signs around roundabout so that people quit driving through it the wrong way.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Good costumer service They have been very helpful every time I have a question. The apartments have been quiet in residence respectful. I have enjoyed living here.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It’s a nice place to stay. Location is near a lot of places that you could go to. Need improvements and better quality materials inside the apartment. Windows/door doesn’t block out outside noise good. A/C & Heater not capable of cooling or warming the entire unit. Maintenance is exceptional. Management is good to an extent. I’ve been here three years and it was a good experience.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

My husband & I are going on our 2nd year living here. The location is great, the staff is friendly, and we really like the apartment. I think the only thing I would have to critique is how loud it has gotten around the complex.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I really like living here, except for the dirty windows outside in stairwell and not having enough parking. It’s quiet here which is nice...

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

So far the experience here has been good. I love the look of the apartments. I love how quiet it is. The small issues that I had I was able to resolve them quickly with no problems.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Quiet and that very important to me. Wish the dumpster areas were kept cleaner though. And we should have a choice as far as the valet trash. Other than that it's all pretty good. Would recommend quail landing to others

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The staff has always been super helpful and nice whenever we have a problem, or even when we just swing by to pick up packages. The only thing that is preventing a 5th star is the fact that our rent keeps going up when we renew our lease.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It is quiet in the complex and the people in the area seem friendly. We like being close to all of our favorite stores. There is alot food places to choose from in the local area.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great location! The apartments are really spacious. Great lay outs! And my dogs love the quiet community. Pool and hot tubs easy access. The gym is always available.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great overall! The trash guys never take all the trash. And i wish there was a Park here or close to here. It’s newrly impossible to open the gates even when you try to call the office because it doesn’t go through.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It is a very peaceful and convenient the people in the office and maintenance are awesome and they keep the place in very nice shape pool gated ready to move in

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great staff and priced appropriately. Location is great. Garage units with entry are a big bonus that most others don't have. Although a bit older than neighboring places, the location is prime. Many have wood-burning fireplaces too.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Pet friendly, well maintained grounds, quick repairs, friendly staff, and easy access to highways. I highly recommend it

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I moved into my apartment 5 days ago. Its a pretty spacious two bedroom with a good closet and a nice balcony. Its hard living on my own because I am used to having people around me- its different coming home to an empty house. I just noticed underneath the counter that some wood is misssing. I was thinking I should tell the apt. manager but Im not sure- I dont want to be charged wiht it when I leave. It does take some getting used to to live alone. I wasn’t aware I had to paid 3 days and 1 month rent up front which was a issue at first . That’s the only issue I had so far .

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Apartments are good size for the price. There are a lot of extra amenities available that are not standard for other complexes. Maintenance is fast to respond to any tickets.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The community is quiet and has a lot to offer. The apartment gym has a nice variety of equipment and is available 24/7. There is even wildlife you can sit on the patio and watch.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It's a very cute and friendly place, we really haven't had any seriots problems. Something that could make this place awesome would be actually having dumpsters and making the valet service optional. We have to pay for it but my roommate and I both work night's and we can't put our trash out until 6 and it's picked up by 9, which means we don't get a chance to put out the trash most nights. We wind up taking it to someone else's dumpster a lot of the time. Plus our trash can just blew away, and we have no idea what to do now.