Quail Ridge

4.3

4.3

Ana
Excellent place to live. Close to inner and outer belt lines. Right up the road from 540. Quail Ridge is close to all major shopping centers and grocery stores. Professional management and maintenance staff.
Carolina
So far so good. I haven't been here long but it's quiet and not much commotion. The apartment is nice spacious for a one bedroom. One thing is I gave move in paper letting them know some things and I have not received a call to discuss. So I am a bit sad that happen but I will call to follow up. Other than that. Is nice here.
Yvonne Ruth
With what is going on in the world today I am basically satisfied with my apartment. Besides the buildings showing foundational breakdown, I would not be interested in moving. I love the location.
Robert
Great place to live and the staff is wonderful at understanding situation that may come up and I appreciate that and it’s close to so many places to shop
Jasmine
Very nice apartment and people. Very spacious and clean. All the staff were very accommodating. I look forward to my experience at Quail ridge
Brittany
I love living here ! The staff is so pleasant and willing to always help anyway they can !Amazing customer service, great amenities, great specials and wonderful environment!
Joy
I like Quail Ridge, the community is nice. Buildings are old with issues and the rent is becoming ridiculously high considering the issues in units. I have paint chipping off of doors in my unit, mildew smell in bathroom and kitchen that no one can figure out where it's coming from. Doors make loud cracking sound everytime you open them due to the thick layers of paint on the doors. I wish Quail Ridge upgraded apartment units for long time tenants especially considering the huge increase in rent this year.
Cole
I have loved living here because it has been a great community to be part of. The people who live here are very nice and I have felt welcomed. Love this community?
Verified Resident
Good location but living quarters need to be updated. Grounds are usually kept well regarding maintenance. Variety of tenants who dwell here.
Ana
Excellent location. Close to major malls, stores, and restaurants. Close to major highways. The Raleigh bus stops in front of the apartment complex every twenty-five minutes. Maintenance is quick to fix things that are broken. The office staff is very professional.