Quail Ridge

4.3

4.3

Samuel
Great apartment and facility very clean and well maintained however I was robbed while moving in... so not happy about that. Looking forward to better days.

Troy
Been a smooth transition to moving in and now enjoying my space.. loving the way my neighbors seems nice and everyone is respectful I am very happy that I moved here and I will recommend this place for my friends and family

Robert
Good neighborhood good staff good community good location good city good good county ole living in quail ridge is a good over all place to live

ZaNasia
Things could be better. Shouldn’t have to wait days after days or even weeks for maintenance to come fix something in your apartment. All they do is ride around and not do anything. You see people hanging their laundry outside for another to see, not something I’ll like to wake up and open my door to see. Overall the staff could be better as well.

Maurice
First morning waking up in my apartment and I love how quiet it is. I have no complaints and I’m hoping it stay just like that. Moving in was hassle free and the apartment is perfect for my family

Amesha
My time at Quail Ridge has been amazing. The community is very quiet, I have friendly neighbors and the maintenance is so quick! I love it here

Courtney
Quail Ridge is a peaceful area, and everyone I’ve met has been very friendly. The landscape is kept up, everyone cleans up after their pets, and I see lots of smiles from people I pass.

Ollie
about 2 months ago
Staff & Maintenance are Really on the job,keeping the ground & apartments in great shape, all while keeping rent at a reasonable rate ,Thanks for making that happen.

Cassandra
about 2 months ago
Great place to live. Maintenance men and office personnel are always friendly and supportive. Concerns are addressed in a timely manner. Quiet neighbors. Dog friendly!!

Joy
about 2 months ago
Overall I am happy at Quail Ridge. I wish the building was more modern but overall I like the location and community. We have lived here for about 5 years and I wish our unit could be upgraded a bit like new paint and new carpets. My family and I like how close Quail Ridge is to area stores, etc.