Quattro

4.7

4.7

It’s cool here. The Garage is probably one coolest or the Sauna. 10/10 I would definitely recommend my Firend’s to leave here. Just wish they didn’t tax for rent.
Super friendly crew. Great location. Well appointed apartments. Amenities that are more suitable for my age group than the 20-something crowd in most apartments downtown.
I love the staff! They are so nice and you could tell they really want you to enjoy your experience here! Also the place is so nice. I'm so excited about the sauna and the other amenities. Plus the view! It's incredible.
Living here is absolutely fantastic. The facilities are top notch and there is a very welcoming environment. I am excited for the community events to continue.
My entire experience with Quattro has run exceptionally smooth, from the very first time I called the leasing office, to the move in date & on. The staff is very quick, helpful & responsive. The building itself is clean, beautiful & detailed. I’m very happy with my decision to live here & can’t wait to build more memories living at Quattro.
Chelise was the best. We loved our experience. Our move in dates kept changing and she was so great about switching things around. I would recommend her to everyone!
Amazing experience! Everyone was friendans welcoming and helpful. All my questions were answered and helped through each step of the application process.
Great community and amenities. The building itself is aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The location is ideal- walking distance the the University, Whole Foods, and liberty park. Management has gone above and beyond in addressing issues and making me feel welcomed.
love this pace this couldn't believe how nice it was! The builders really paid such great attention to detail to provide a unique living experience in the heart of downtown SLC. I've looked at MANY complexes in Salt Lake, and this one was by for the most unique. We worked with Derek and he was extremely friendly, and knowledgeable about the property. He spent a lot of time making sure all of our questions were answered, and showed us many different units based on our preferences. I would absolutely recommend this property!
Nice building , branch new apartment great Amenities! Love the parking garage system. lol first time to use the lift system and we don’t have any issue with it so far : P