Quattro

4.6

4.6

Great place with fun amenities (gym and public spaces). Located near lots of stores, services and restaurants. New building with clean designed. Highly recommended.
Overall, this apartment is decent however if you frequently drive places or own a motorcycle beware. There is minimal parking and you will likely be put on a waitlist. While on the waitlist you have to park "somewhere" downtown unless one of the three street parking spots become available. Also, if you have a motorcycle there is NO parking except being offered to park in a stairwell with a window for $50 a month. I had my bike stolen and totaled before they gave me this option. There are also no cameras around the building so security is nonexistent while living in close proximity to a homeless collective. The amenities are also fairly high priced and Quattro will drastically limit the people you can have in the rooms. The apartment it self and the saunas are great; however, if you plan on having a secure place to live and commute daily I would look elsewhere.
I love this place. I am just moving in and I am excited so far. I am looking forward to the sauna and the rooftop grill. The whiskey lounge also looks nice
I love living here. Management is so kind, caring and extremely responsive. The facilities are amazing and I'm excited to be living at Quattro.
It's been a great couple of months so far. The amenities, the views, the walkability of the neighborhood, the accessibility of downtown, it's all great! The office is quick to answer any questions or suggestions given to them. Hallways and trash rooms stay pretty clean. Everyone in the complex that I've met so far, is really nice and respectful.
Highly and admirably responsive, professional apt management. High praise there. Perhaps as a reflection of the surrounding community, the awareness of the country is in the middle of an escalating pandemic seems to have escaped almost all the residents. Tantalizing, quirky, unique perks.
The best place to live! The staff is amazing. You will not regret living here. The parking structure is amazing and the whiskey room and the roof deck are spectacular! Move in NOW!
It’s cool here. The Garage is probably one coolest or the Sauna. 10/10 I would definitely recommend my Firend’s to leave here. Just wish they didn’t tax for rent.
Super friendly crew. Great location. Well appointed apartments. Amenities that are more suitable for my age group than the 20-something crowd in most apartments downtown.
I love the staff! They are so nice and you could tell they really want you to enjoy your experience here! Also the place is so nice. I'm so excited about the sauna and the other amenities. Plus the view! It's incredible.