Quattro

4.7

4.7

My entire experience with Quattro has run exceptionally smooth, from the very first time I called the leasing office, to the move in date & on. The staff is very quick, helpful & responsive. The building itself is clean, beautiful & detailed. I’m very happy with my decision to live here & can’t wait to build more memories living at Quattro.
Chelise was the best. We loved our experience. Our move in dates kept changing and she was so great about switching things around. I would recommend her to everyone!
Amazing experience! Everyone was friendans welcoming and helpful. All my questions were answered and helped through each step of the application process.
Great community and amenities. The building itself is aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The location is ideal- walking distance the the University, Whole Foods, and liberty park. Management has gone above and beyond in addressing issues and making me feel welcomed.
love this pace this couldn't believe how nice it was! The builders really paid such great attention to detail to provide a unique living experience in the heart of downtown SLC. I've looked at MANY complexes in Salt Lake, and this one was by for the most unique. We worked with Derek and he was extremely friendly, and knowledgeable about the property. He spent a lot of time making sure all of our questions were answered, and showed us many different units based on our preferences. I would absolutely recommend this property!
Nice building , branch new apartment great Amenities! Love the parking garage system. lol first time to use the lift system and we don’t have any issue with it so far : P
We love Quattro! The location is perfect and the amenities are amazing! We really enjoy using the sauna and the yoga room, the upstairs patio is a great place to hang out too!
The customer service at Quattro has been exceptional! We love living here and if our unit was a condo, I'd buy it! We love the modern, upscale feel of our unit and the amenities in the building.
I lived for years in the most difficult and expensive rental market in the US and it was nothing compared to this place. The number of hidden fees that I've been charged is unbelievable. Why did I have to pay for the privilege of picking up my own packages? Since when does the building "providing" a trash valet equate a required service for which I am being charged? Why wasn't I told about these charges when I asked the leasing agent about monthly utilities and fees? There is no buzzer system here, which is baffling and inconvenient when you are sick or having mobility issues after the leasing office is closed and the people coming to help you can't get in the building. This building and my apartment are not nice enough to justify the ridiculous rent. Sometimes I wonder if I ought to cut my losses and just break my lease. I may have been happier living in my parents' basement than at Quattro. The 2.5 stars are for my kitchen and Chelise, who is always pleasant and helpful.
We moved a week ago and everything has been a great experience. The application process was a breeze, the people working here are really nice, young, and professional, haven't used the amenities yet, but from what I saw, they are great as well, the rooftop is my favorite and despite the bad reviews of the garage, so far, we haven't had any problems and like and enjoy using it, as it is modern, cool and really haven't seen such thing anywhere else!