My only complaint the person who lives above me is a bit noisy...other than that I enjoy the community. It’s a convenient location, and happy to have a gym.

The area is clean and quiet!! The apartment have a lot of space and I love my balcony!! That we’re I have my morning cup of coffee watching the beautiful nature!!

It has been an excellent experience living here at Queens Gate. The staff are very friendly and attentive to the community. I would recommend this location to anyone who is looking to live some where classy and comfortable.

It looks safe , clean and friendly community. The apartment is big well designed and fit my family needs I like the fact the the Landry room is in the house , plus we get to use a gym facility. I hope to have a peaceful stay !

Besides my blind slats falling down, it is a perfect apartment community. It is quiet, clean, safe and convenient to many stores and major highways.

Good it is I would say. People are behaving themselves and they have no problem. I’m happy to be part of this community. This is the best Apartment so far I’ve been to.

Queens Gate is a great community to live in. The office staff is very attentive and responds quickly to questions or concerns. It is in a very convenient location.

Very nice and friendly people. The staff are very helpful and the neighbors are also very nice. I could never hope for a better place to live!

Awesome place and area to live. Close by to whole foods and other supermarkets. Nice scenery and a place to relax. The gym is convenient and quiet area. Parking is good and everything is within reach.

Queens Gate is an excellent community to live in. The staff is very nice and quickly responds to questions. The community is kept clean and safe. I would recommend Queens Gate to anyone looking for a new apartment.

Queensgate in Bound Brook, NJ is a safe and quiet environment and a pleasant place to live. It is in close proximity to area stores including walking distance to the Bound Brook Shoprite.

Love the apartment, everyone is jealous! It is in a great location, where everything I need is very close by. The kitchen is in great condition avid having a laundry room is great.

Love living here. Management team works hre to keep property in good shape. Wish we had a real security guard in the front and a pool on sit would be nice. But hey no complaints!!

This is apartment living taken to another level. It's always clean, all brand new, and the apartments are so spacious. None of that would matter though if it wasn't for the staff in the office. They make every interaction great!

My husband and I are very excited to move in this month. So far, we love the apartments, the grounds, and the staff, and the pet friendly community!

Queens Gate Apartment complex in Bound Brook is a very clean and safe environment to live. Management staff are extremely friendly and attentive and the head of maintenance is always available. I highly recommend this community living residence.

Moving to Queens Gate in Bound Brook was one of the best decisions. The apartments are so nice inside and out. The community feels safe. The staff is helpful and gets back to you right away.

The apartments are great. Big and spacious. The team members at the community always refer to us as our names and they remember things about us. They know which building amdmapartment we are in, which is awesome.

Life has been very good so far living in QG. Great location, great decoration and great environment. All the staffs - Kevin, Karen, and Jose --have been very responsive and helpful. It's a great experience here.

A bit expensive. Limited parking. Very friendly staff. Conveniently located. I do enjoy basketball very much but it seems like cost was an issue in many areas throughout the property. Overall a good place to live.

Great place and location to live. The staff is friendly, helpful and efficient. Parking can get crowded and that gets annoying but other than that we love it here.

The grounds are kept in top shape. Kevin and Kylee are very helpful and always a pleasure to talk to. QueenaGate is a wonderful place to live.

The community and apartment are great. They are well maintained. Both the management staff and the tenants are quite friendly. The events are a big plus to get to know the neighbors. The online portal and support services could be better.

The management here is fantastic. They are always available, helpful, and pleasant. They ensure that the residents get opportunities to meet each other by hosting get-togethers over food.

The management staff are amazing and make this a real community! I appreciate how friendly they are and all the events they throw so we can get to know everyone.