This is apartment living taken to another level. It's always clean, all brand new, and the apartments are so spacious. None of that would matter though if it wasn't for the staff in the office. They make every interaction great!

My husband and I are very excited to move in this month. So far, we love the apartments, the grounds, and the staff, and the pet friendly community!

Queens Gate Apartment complex in Bound Brook is a very clean and safe environment to live. Management staff are extremely friendly and attentive and the head of maintenance is always available. I highly recommend this community living residence.

Moving to Queens Gate in Bound Brook was one of the best decisions. The apartments are so nice inside and out. The community feels safe. The staff is helpful and gets back to you right away.

The apartments are great. Big and spacious. The team members at the community always refer to us as our names and they remember things about us. They know which building amdmapartment we are in, which is awesome.

Life has been very good so far living in QG. Great location, great decoration and great environment. All the staffs - Kevin, Karen, and Jose --have been very responsive and helpful. It's a great experience here.

A bit expensive. Limited parking. Very friendly staff. Conveniently located. I do enjoy basketball very much but it seems like cost was an issue in many areas throughout the property. Overall a good place to live.

Great place and location to live. The staff is friendly, helpful and efficient. Parking can get crowded and that gets annoying but other than that we love it here.

The grounds are kept in top shape. Kevin and Kylee are very helpful and always a pleasure to talk to. QueenaGate is a wonderful place to live.

The community and apartment are great. They are well maintained. Both the management staff and the tenants are quite friendly. The events are a big plus to get to know the neighbors. The online portal and support services could be better.

The management here is fantastic. They are always available, helpful, and pleasant. They ensure that the residents get opportunities to meet each other by hosting get-togethers over food.

The management staff are amazing and make this a real community! I appreciate how friendly they are and all the events they throw so we can get to know everyone.

Queens gate is a very nice development - I love the layout of my apartment, and how close I am to work, shopping and the highways. The staff here is very friendly and quick to respond my calls or emails.

Great job! I love living here, the location is very convenient and the staff keeps the property clean and welcoming. My friends and family always compliment my apartment!

Beautiful apartments. Well maintained. Management is friendly and helpful. Trash pick up is a great bonus. Lots of community meet and greet functions

Slow to respond to maintenance issues, but has gotten better. nice community events and staff. Need better parking and system for packages in lobby

Moving to Queens Gate was a great decision. The apartments couldn't be any nicer. The staff is kind and knows who I am personally. They have created a great community.

The management staff are amazing and make me feel like they care. I just moved in and they have gone out of their way to make me feel at home.

Place is run great, feel safe and right at home. The facility is clean, the grounds are maintained, the garbage is collected and the dog park is even cleaned every night with water.

So far so good. My only request is that if I have an issue after hours I can not reach anyone but I was told maintenance is 24hrs. Overall the property is beautiful. Love how quiet amd clean it is. Love how everyone is friendly and doesnt bother anyone. Keep up the good work.

We have been here for a month and everything has been great. Still learning the area but everyone in the complex has been awesome. If anything is needed they are quick to respond.

So far so good. It's been a pleasant experience. Nice, quiet and clean community. Friendly neighbors and helpful staff. Hopefully it remains that way.

I love it! Beautiful apartments. Site maintenance is excellent and management is even better. Perfect spot for commuting too! Right in between two NJT stations. So glad I moved here!

Good job with communication and the service but the lack of semi gloss painting on some construction and water issues are currently present.

The community is always clean and grounds are beautifully groomed. And the staff are quick to respond to any need I've had. I love how convenient paying rent and communicating is through the online portal too!! It's by far the best place I've rented in NJ.