Everyone's always nice, helpful, available, and prompt. Very good to not need to worry about my living situation with everything else going on in life.

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

So far living here is amazing. Everyone is friendly and courteous - we really feel like it's home. The grounds are kept clean and the office agents are attentive and helpful with anything you need.

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

Actually we have a problem with the noise. The store shopride is front to my bedroom and theirs work almost all night long .we can't rest

The staff at Queens Gate - Ashley, Vanessa, and Andrea - have been very helpful throughout our process of looking at apartments and then moving in. Thanks so much!

Great easy move in. People that work here are great and super helpful with everything and anything you need. Other people that live here always have a smile on their faces! Super happy vibes here at Queens Gate!

So far the experience is good :) However, we have some missing packages since last year or packages have been delivered to wrong building several times which is very annoying.

Staying here has been the such a wonderful experience not only because its such a luxurious place but because the staff selflessly does best for their residents.

Husband suddenly passed away and relocated back to NJ from Long Island. Apartment is nice however upstairs neighbor is horrible andf they make noice all day and night and early morning as well. I do not fell at home here.

My only complaint the person who lives above me is a bit noisy...other than that I enjoy the community. It’s a convenient location, and happy to have a gym.

The area is clean and quiet!! The apartment have a lot of space and I love my balcony!! That we’re I have my morning cup of coffee watching the beautiful nature!!

It has been an excellent experience living here at Queens Gate. The staff are very friendly and attentive to the community. I would recommend this location to anyone who is looking to live some where classy and comfortable.

It looks safe , clean and friendly community. The apartment is big well designed and fit my family needs I like the fact the the Landry room is in the house , plus we get to use a gym facility. I hope to have a peaceful stay !

Besides my blind slats falling down, it is a perfect apartment community. It is quiet, clean, safe and convenient to many stores and major highways.

Good it is I would say. People are behaving themselves and they have no problem. I’m happy to be part of this community. This is the best Apartment so far I’ve been to.

Queens Gate is a great community to live in. The office staff is very attentive and responds quickly to questions or concerns. It is in a very convenient location.

Very nice and friendly people. The staff are very helpful and the neighbors are also very nice. I could never hope for a better place to live!

Awesome place and area to live. Close by to whole foods and other supermarkets. Nice scenery and a place to relax. The gym is convenient and quiet area. Parking is good and everything is within reach.

Queens Gate is an excellent community to live in. The staff is very nice and quickly responds to questions. The community is kept clean and safe. I would recommend Queens Gate to anyone looking for a new apartment.

Queensgate in Bound Brook, NJ is a safe and quiet environment and a pleasant place to live. It is in close proximity to area stores including walking distance to the Bound Brook Shoprite.

Love the apartment, everyone is jealous! It is in a great location, where everything I need is very close by. The kitchen is in great condition avid having a laundry room is great.

Love living here. Management team works hre to keep property in good shape. Wish we had a real security guard in the front and a pool on sit would be nice. But hey no complaints!!

This is apartment living taken to another level. It's always clean, all brand new, and the apartments are so spacious. None of that would matter though if it wasn't for the staff in the office. They make every interaction great!

My husband and I are very excited to move in this month. So far, we love the apartments, the grounds, and the staff, and the pet friendly community!

Queens Gate Apartment complex in Bound Brook is a very clean and safe environment to live. Management staff are extremely friendly and attentive and the head of maintenance is always available. I highly recommend this community living residence.

Moving to Queens Gate in Bound Brook was one of the best decisions. The apartments are so nice inside and out. The community feels safe. The staff is helpful and gets back to you right away.