It started off really nice, however it's having some issues now. I'm hoping things pick back up. I see the new community area being built hope it's really nice.

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

Apartment is lovely and building is clean and well kept. Construction vehicles blocking the garage are still a problem. Also even though it is supposed to be a smoke free building but I still sometimes see and smell people smoking in th garage.

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

Queensgate apartment living is great minus the noise from the ongoing construction of the newer apartments with the tractors, cement mixers, trucks, etc. I can't wait until the building is completed.

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

I like the layout of my 2-bedroom apartment...the kitchen is large and has nice counters with plenty of cabinet space. Other than the construction noise/inconvenience, it's a fairly quiet environment. I love how close to work I am, right next to the grocery store, and close to the train and several decent restaurants. Count on private schooling for the kids. I'm looking forward to the opening of the clubhouse.

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

The condo units are nice but the ability to hear noise from upstairs units is bad. The parking situation due to the construction has improved.

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

Aesthetically the apartments are beautiful. But the construction that is going on for over a year has been hard On residents avoiding construction vehicles, debris and lots of dirt. There can be a lot of noise from apartments above you that can be annoying. property management is getting better

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

Not a "Luxury" building. Poor appliances, heat & sound insulation. NOT a non-smoking building. Violent non-residents allowed to stay on premises despite constant police visits regarding domestic sound insulation. Management has been beyond incompetent and disrespectful. First two managers under Greystar were a disaster, first manager under LPC was rightfully let go as she was condescending, ineffective, unhelpful, and ignored the issues listed above. I wish Andrea luck as she seems to know what she is doing and was friendly to us during our last two week. Leasing here for 17 months was the worst decision, moving wise, I have ever made in my life. Feels like I was lighting money on fire for a year and half because we didn't get what we paid for.

After a few initial problems with the dryer and other appliances, everything has been smooth sailing. The apartment itself is very enjoyable and all the problems have been resolved.

The building is beautiful and the amenities are beyond belief. As a new tenant I would definitely recommend this facility. The staff that I have had the pleasure of interacting with has been very attentive and friendly.

Great complex. Love living here! Stress free, nice community, great club house, and management is exceptional to deal with. I plan to live here for a long time.

The community is always clean and grounds are beautifully groomed. And the staff are quick to respond to any need I've had. I love how convenient paying rent and communicating is through the online portal too!! It's by far the best place I've rented in NJ.

Good job with communication and the service but the lack of semi gloss painting on some construction and water issues are currently present.

I love it! Beautiful apartments. Site maintenance is excellent and management is even better. Perfect spot for commuting too! Right in between two NJT stations. So glad I moved here!

So far so good. It's been a pleasant experience. Nice, quiet and clean community. Friendly neighbors and helpful staff. Hopefully it remains that way.

We have been here for a month and everything has been great. Still learning the area but everyone in the complex has been awesome. If anything is needed they are quick to respond.

So far so good. My only request is that if I have an issue after hours I can not reach anyone but I was told maintenance is 24hrs. Overall the property is beautiful. Love how quiet amd clean it is. Love how everyone is friendly and doesnt bother anyone. Keep up the good work.

Place is run great, feel safe and right at home. The facility is clean, the grounds are maintained, the garbage is collected and the dog park is even cleaned every night with water.

The management staff are amazing and make me feel like they care. I just moved in and they have gone out of their way to make me feel at home.

Moving to Queens Gate was a great decision. The apartments couldn't be any nicer. The staff is kind and knows who I am personally. They have created a great community.

Slow to respond to maintenance issues, but has gotten better. nice community events and staff. Need better parking and system for packages in lobby

Beautiful apartments. Well maintained. Management is friendly and helpful. Trash pick up is a great bonus. Lots of community meet and greet functions

Great job! I love living here, the location is very convenient and the staff keeps the property clean and welcoming. My friends and family always compliment my apartment!

Queens gate is a very nice development - I love the layout of my apartment, and how close I am to work, shopping and the highways. The staff here is very friendly and quick to respond my calls or emails.

The management staff are amazing and make this a real community! I appreciate how friendly they are and all the events they throw so we can get to know everyone.

The management here is fantastic. They are always available, helpful, and pleasant. They ensure that the residents get opportunities to meet each other by hosting get-togethers over food.