Aesthetically the apartments are beautiful. But the construction that is going on for over a year has been hard On residents avoiding construction vehicles, debris and lots of dirt. There can be a lot of noise from apartments above you that can be annoying. property management is getting better

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

Queensgate apartment living is great minus the noise from the ongoing construction of the newer apartments with the tractors, cement mixers, trucks, etc. I can't wait until the building is completed.

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

Slow to respond to maintenance issues, but has gotten better. nice community events and staff. Need better parking and system for packages in lobby

It started off really nice, however it's having some issues now. I'm hoping things pick back up. I see the new community area being built hope it's really nice.

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

The building is beautiful and the amenities are beyond belief. As a new tenant I would definitely recommend this facility. The staff that I have had the pleasure of interacting with has been very attentive and friendly.

My only complaint the person who lives above me is a bit noisy...other than that I enjoy the community. It’s a convenient location, and happy to have a gym.

Besides my blind slats falling down, it is a perfect apartment community. It is quiet, clean, safe and convenient to many stores and major highways.

Good it is I would say. People are behaving themselves and they have no problem. I’m happy to be part of this community. This is the best Apartment so far I’ve been to.

After a few initial problems with the dryer and other appliances, everything has been smooth sailing. The apartment itself is very enjoyable and all the problems have been resolved.

Good job with communication and the service but the lack of semi gloss painting on some construction and water issues are currently present.

So far so good. It's been a pleasant experience. Nice, quiet and clean community. Friendly neighbors and helpful staff. Hopefully it remains that way.

Apartment is lovely and building is clean and well kept. Construction vehicles blocking the garage are still a problem. Also even though it is supposed to be a smoke free building but I still sometimes see and smell people smoking in th garage.

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

I like the layout of my 2-bedroom apartment...the kitchen is large and has nice counters with plenty of cabinet space. Other than the construction noise/inconvenience, it's a fairly quiet environment. I love how close to work I am, right next to the grocery store, and close to the train and several decent restaurants. Count on private schooling for the kids. I'm looking forward to the opening of the clubhouse.

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

The community and apartment are great. They are well maintained. Both the management staff and the tenants are quite friendly. The events are a big plus to get to know the neighbors. The online portal and support services could be better.

Great place and location to live. The staff is friendly, helpful and efficient. Parking can get crowded and that gets annoying but other than that we love it here.

A bit expensive. Limited parking. Very friendly staff. Conveniently located. I do enjoy basketball very much but it seems like cost was an issue in many areas throughout the property. Overall a good place to live.

Love living here. Management team works hre to keep property in good shape. Wish we had a real security guard in the front and a pool on sit would be nice. But hey no complaints!!

Queens Gate is an excellent community to live in. The staff is very nice and quickly responds to questions. The community is kept clean and safe. I would recommend Queens Gate to anyone looking for a new apartment.

Life has been very good so far living in QG. Great location, great decoration and great environment. All the staffs - Kevin, Karen, and Jose --have been very responsive and helpful. It's a great experience here.

Love the apartment, everyone is jealous! It is in a great location, where everything I need is very close by. The kitchen is in great condition avid having a laundry room is great.

The condo units are nice but the ability to hear noise from upstairs units is bad. The parking situation due to the construction has improved.

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

We have been here for a month and everything has been great. Still learning the area but everyone in the complex has been awesome. If anything is needed they are quick to respond.

So far so good. My only request is that if I have an issue after hours I can not reach anyone but I was told maintenance is 24hrs. Overall the property is beautiful. Love how quiet amd clean it is. Love how everyone is friendly and doesnt bother anyone. Keep up the good work.

It has been an excellent experience living here at Queens Gate. The staff are very friendly and attentive to the community. I would recommend this location to anyone who is looking to live some where classy and comfortable.

Awesome place and area to live. Close by to whole foods and other supermarkets. Nice scenery and a place to relax. The gym is convenient and quiet area. Parking is good and everything is within reach.