Radius

4.4

4.4

The people are friendly and the amenities are great. The apartment is modern looking. However maintenance is slow sometimes, it took them about two weeks for them to come fix a issue I had with the garbage disposal in the kitchen sink.
I love radius and the service, I have relatives coming over and I can't wait to show them around, the amenities are amazing and the location is perfect.
Really clean, great new appliances and amenities. Area is quaint and convenient for restaurants and grocery stores. Really friendly property managers too!
Great facilities and secure location. It has been an amazing experience staying here. All the amenities are taken care of to ensure smooth working. The staff are nice and very helpful.
Great rooms and amenities. A little noisy in the morning but it is the city. Hardwood like flooring was severely scratched when I moved in but nothing a rug couldn’t cover ip
The Building is always clean and well maintained. the staff as well is amazing and friendly and very helpful in accommodating me . These apartments are great
Great location and amenities! Parking lot security needs to be better. The front desk staff are great and super helpful. The apartments are spacious and well-designed. Fun events as well!
Great experience with Radius leasing team. They helped us find an apartment quickly and guided us throughout the process. We are excited to live here
The location in SLU is prime. It's walking distance to groceries, dog day care, restaurants, bars, the lake, and Amazon. Some improvements would be the trash shoots can smell pretty bad, the hallway carpets are always dirty, and the lights on the rooftops are 90 percent out.
I'm very happy at Radius! It is located at a great neighborhood. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The amenities are very good. Overall very happy.