Radius

4.4

4.4

Mahak
Good amenities, wonderful apartments, frequent community events, well maintained common areas, Humble staff. Overall an excellent experience !!
Nicholas
The dog park is great! It has a great view and it is very clean. Our dog loves visiting the dog park. Visiting the dog park is his favorite part of the day.
Greg
So far, so good - thanks to the front office for providing a great experience! We recently renewed our lease and will be here until mid-2022.
Cassie
I enjoy living at Radius, and I feel very safe for the most part. I have had some negative experiences with the parking garage and break ins, which is very unfortunate given the price of the parking garage and promised security. Other than that, I do enjoy living here and feel comfortable and am glad I resigned another lease.
Jane
Brandon from Radius was exceptional in getting me a quick turn around on my lease and move-in. I'm in awe and endlessly grateful for his expediency and care. In terms of community experience my only negative feedback is that it would be nice if the package area were kept neater, residents got notifications for even packages that don't fit into the package lockers (to collect them sooner), and that the additions to the amenities (board games in games room, paddles/balls for ping pong room) were added/updated as they are getting to a poor state. It would also be great to add guest parking -- this is my first time seeing a lack thereof in a residential building... Overall, very positive experience -- plenty of functional, shared spaces, great location, and a comfortable apartment with a good layout.
Verified Resident
Radius is a nice community to live in. It is quiet, clean and peaceful. The staff at the leasing office are very helpful and kind. I enjoy living here.
Xinyi
The neighbors are friendly. Locker makes my packages safe and convenient. And the access control system is reassuring. However, the only bug is that the ventilator in the toilet cannot be turned off so I feel cold in the shower...
Estefania
Great place to live! The amenities are really nice, the neighborhood is pretty and everything you might need is at a walking distance. Nice variety of food trucks close by!
Pallavi
Quiet apartment despite being in a busy neighborhood. Staff and maintenance is great. Also has plenty of resident events to keep the community engaged!
Coral
Appreciate the location of Radius. However, the hallways could use a more frequent visit with a vacuum. And, it would be great if all residents who frequent the gym would honor the mask mandate. Some do and some don't!