Radius

4.4

4.4

Verified Resident
I have been a resident for more than a year. I love the community, its cleanliness, the maintenance staff and the leasing office staff. Overall I would recommend radius to my friends and family.
Jonatious
Happy 3rd year at Radius. It has been a wonderful journey and I have liked my stay here since the beginning. I feel safe and I love the community amenities.
Raghvendra
Things are still going well. Number of monthly events have gone down a bit but the breakfast one was good. Maintenance is back at the level where it used to be so that's good.
Benjamin
Leasing office was slammed so it was really hard to get in the phone with anyone. It made getting information really difficult. Had to continuously call the office until i got through to someone.
Xinyue
Radius is a nice community. I’ve been living here for almost 1 year now and every thing was good. The maintenance team is very responsive too!
Emma
I have lived here for almost a year and enjoy it. The roof and gym are clean and beautiful! You can watch the sunset from the rooftop and have a great view of lake union.
Mikel
The staff was very helpful throughout the entire move in process. They answered any questions we had quickly, and were very easy to contact.
Verified Resident
Living here at Radius is good since it is close to work, restaurants, grocery stores, doctors, etc. Most parts of the city are walkable or bus-able from here.
Sheetal
Awesome! Its been great till now , have signed the lease and Zarah from leasing office has been very welcoming!! Looking forward to a great stay here.
Verified Resident
Some amenities (like TVs) don’t work anymore. The staff is super helpful and supportive though. We don’t have as many community events as we used to do.