Neat and calm community, well maintained only missing is childrens park, if that comes up this is going to be best community as we have metro station in walkable distance

Railway Plaza is very convenient to metro train station. Maintenance is wonderful and very safe living specially with kids. Would strongly recommend to visit the complex.

Love love living here the best place in Naperville Illinois staff is top notch I’m super excited to bbq and enjoy swimming pool this summer.

When we raise any maintenance request.. they respond immediately. And also they maintains apartment cleanly. And also it near to railway station to commute downtown.

I have enjoyed my time at railway plaza for the first month. I am concerned there is not enough guest parking. It seems like residents are parking in the guest parking. Where will family and friends park when they come to visit our beautiful community?

Good , nice place to live. Excellent community. Very close to Metra station. A lot of shopping destinations near by. Good and friendly staff.

I like this community a lot. Everything you can reach nearby locality. Schools are best under this community. Maintainance is available on time.

We have been issued notice about loud noise distrubing neighbor 3 times so far.we are peace loving and courteous people and while there have been 2 to 3 times that noise more than general was caused it had to do with a 4 year old staying with us and a few other children joining for a get together. 2nd time when we were warned I respectfully wanted to know who complained so we can work with the concerned but we were not provided details.the make of building adds to the woes as if the kids run or jump it causes a lot of noise and vibrations for folks staying downstairs. But it's hard to contain children at all times. So if in our almost 1 year stay this has happened twice or thrice we should not be threatened with legal actions.

The apartment is beautiful, and I love the area, but the kids constantly running around can be pretty annoying. It also doesn’t help that the people in my building keep ripping the security door open and breaking it, so it’s not exactly secure....

Great community and easy access to the Metra stations ( Route59 ). All major US stores are close by. I would recommend this community for sure

Good Apartments to live in Naperville Illinois area. And easy to connect and commute to various places including downtown. Little expensive but worth I say.

Love the location! Love how clean and updated the interior is! Parking is hard to come by, especially for visitors. My dog loves running up the stairs, however I don’t. The locks on some of the entrance doors are falling apart. Staff is awesome!

Helpful management team, overall the apartment community is huge, feels secured, but has average amenities. Loads of groceries and entertainment options in close proximity.

I found the management as well as the maintenance team to be courteous and prompt in their services. The property is well maintained, feels secured and the apartments are spacious!

Apartments are good. Community is next to major Chicago suburb station. Overall it’s a good experience to live here. Good amenities and clean community

I just moved in but so far it has been a great experience. The staff has been great. Every time I call with questions or needing assistances they help right away

We moved in to railway plaza this month n till now we are having a wonderful experience. Move in process was very simple and took no time, considering we have relocated from New Jersey and was looking for an apartment to move right away. Commute to chicago downtown is a breeze from here as Metra station is 4 min away, thats the biggest selling point plus our apartment is spacious with all amenities. Me and my husband and our lil puppy, Cooper Loves living here.

It is great place for the people who use metra as commute to reach this work place. It has plethora of restaurants, grocery stores and shopping malls.

It is great a place to the people who uses the metra tains as a commute to reach their work place. Also it having plethora of restaurants, grocery stores

Safe and friendly neighborhood. Spacious apartment. Clean surrounding. Quick maintenance service. Nice amenities. Best community to live and also kids friendly.

Received an apartment in a day. I am very Thankful to the team. Liked the community very close train station. Our first day maintenance requests quickly addressed. Really appreciate that.

The community is clean and close to Metra station which makes it easy to reach Chicago downtown. The maintenance guys did good job during the heavy snow fall by cleaning the pathways.

Not bad so far. Close to the train. Not much noise from the train. Snow is cleaned up promptly. There is quite a bit of blinkigg lights out side that should be changed but not a big deal.

I would put 5 stars but what is lacking is diversity and the lack of consideration of our fellow residents with noise, litter and loitering.

Overall experience is nice. Was truly amazed by the hard work the maintenance people did during the severe extreme weather with -20 degrees F. But feels like there should be a play area for kids indoor/outdoor.