It was pleasure to be staying in railway plaza apartments. Awesome amenities within apartments. Only suggestion i could give try to build some area as playing for kids.

Maintenance requests r attended quickly..... Clean property... Great neighborhood.... Close to train station.... Lots kids from same school.

The community is good and has good commute options with metra train and bus connectivity.Children's play area would.br good to have, children play on the road.

Awesome place to live in Naperville area. Great management! Best part is accessibility to metra station for daily commuters to Chicago downtown.

Love the apartment, very cozy. I will say I’m not to impressed with the tubs. Tried to take a bath and ran out of hot water before I was able to fill the tub up. My daughters room is very small. But it’s still nice though!

I like their prompt service when I need something fixed. The maintenance team also does an amazing job fixing everything within a day of my request.

Railway plaza is a very good place to live with kids. Staffs are very welcoming and helping in nature. Never faced any issues with the maintenance team.

Apartment is a little drafty but overall satisfied, really feel safe in this community and all my neighbors have been exceptionally nice. Also no one steals packages so thank you neighbors!

I just moved in and I love that’s it’s quiet and it feels real homey here. I couldn’t be more excited to be staying at Railway Plaza. Now it’s time to unpack.

I moved in recently and totally loved the apartment. The living room with open kitchen is pretty good. The community is really awesome and easily accessible to metra. I would recommend this community.

Wonderful community to live. I love the nice and clean area around the buildings and Immediate action on complaints. Don't want to leave the community ever.

Good renovated Apartment with all facilities nearby specifically station. community is good, safe to live.Nearby park and playground for children

Its ok. Appliances are very old and need to be changed . Rest is ok . Near to Metra station that is the main advantage of living over here..

Great community for living; Good amenities and competitive rentals with approach to railway station; has most shops within a 2 mile radius

This community is amazing. Nice and spacious apartment. Clean surrounding. Safe and sound for living. Just love to stay here. Will recommend everybody😊

managers are nice and maintenance team are professional. I love app that I can put my maintenance request without go to manager office. its so easy.

Good place to live, nice apartments. Staff is nice and the complex is kept nice and clean. Rent is a bit high but keep in mind that it is in Naperville.

It is close to route 59 metra station and so it’s walkable to train station. Good community with nice maintenance. Close to parks , Cvs , Target , gas station.

So far my expertise with railway plaza has been amazing any problem I have run into have been handled very quickly all the staff of the community are very welcoming would defiantly recommend

Very nice for residency. Great location. Easily accessible. Train station is near by. All grocery stores are near by. Costco, walmart is near to This location.

Love the staff I locked my self out I walked to the office I was greeted with a happy staff I told them what happened and they were so sweet and helped me right away. The next day I seen the man that helped me get back into my apartment and he asked me if I was okay and if I need anything just to let office know and he would be happy to help me. I’m super happy here .

Very clean and welcoming! Work orders are addressed very quickly and professionally. The leasing agents are kind and accommodating and very friendly. They are a pleasure to work with.

We love being so close to the train station and also love exploring down town Naperville. I took off a star because there are always little children running around the complex so you have to be very careful when driving through

We love the community. Easy commute around city to shopping centres, three minute walk to train, ammenities are top notch. Easy access to leasing office and fact that mentainance staff are on site is a +

Very quaint place to live. Being so close to the metra makes life convenient and commuting to work easy. The grounds are very well kept and staff is very personsble.