It is great place for the people who use metra as commute to reach this work place. It has plethora of restaurants, grocery stores and shopping malls.

It is great a place to the people who uses the metra tains as a commute to reach their work place. Also it having plethora of restaurants, grocery stores

Safe and friendly neighborhood. Spacious apartment. Clean surrounding. Quick maintenance service. Nice amenities. Best community to live and also kids friendly.

Received an apartment in a day. I am very Thankful to the team. Liked the community very close train station. Our first day maintenance requests quickly addressed. Really appreciate that.

The community is clean and close to Metra station which makes it easy to reach Chicago downtown. The maintenance guys did good job during the heavy snow fall by cleaning the pathways.

Not bad so far. Close to the train. Not much noise from the train. Snow is cleaned up promptly. There is quite a bit of blinkigg lights out side that should be changed but not a big deal.

I would put 5 stars but what is lacking is diversity and the lack of consideration of our fellow residents with noise, litter and loitering.

Overall experience is nice. Was truly amazed by the hard work the maintenance people did during the severe extreme weather with -20 degrees F. But feels like there should be a play area for kids indoor/outdoor.

I love Railway the living has been awesome stafff is nice and so is matinace never had a problem with either will probably be staying for some time

We are very happy with the eminities provided by railway plaza.It's proximity to railway station is an added advantage. The premises are clean and well maintained.

After we move-in there is an issue with refrigerator and after couple of escalations with management issue was resolved but until we had our grocery items spoiled the next day.

Railway Plaza is great apartment community to live. I have come back to these apartments after staying away for 1 year. Best maintenance team. Only downside I noticed is that the rents are high compared to many other apartments in this area.

No complaints living here, especially if you take the metro train. Good community of families, especially for the children. There are shops nearby.

Top class maintenance, internal corridor heaters, renovated units. Good Location that is very close to Route 59 metra. need to improve on gym

We had guests from out of town, who were blown away by how clean and well maintained Railway Plaza is. They said how lucky we are to be living here and we agree the same 100%.

Liked the spacious Apartments and in particular the new appliances and the way maintenance works when any complaints raised Fast response from RailwayPlaza

We just moved in... So far everything is good. Becky is awesome! She’s very friendly, sweet and an amazing person. The apartment community is nice and is located in a nice location. The only drawback of the apartment is that we can hear footsteps of people above us.

It was pleasure to be staying in railway plaza apartments. Awesome amenities within apartments. Only suggestion i could give try to build some area as playing for kids.

Maintenance requests r attended quickly..... Clean property... Great neighborhood.... Close to train station.... Lots kids from same school.

The community is good and has good commute options with metra train and bus connectivity.Children's play area would.br good to have, children play on the road.

Awesome place to live in Naperville area. Great management! Best part is accessibility to metra station for daily commuters to Chicago downtown.

Love the apartment, very cozy. I will say I’m not to impressed with the tubs. Tried to take a bath and ran out of hot water before I was able to fill the tub up. My daughters room is very small. But it’s still nice though!

I like their prompt service when I need something fixed. The maintenance team also does an amazing job fixing everything within a day of my request.

Railway plaza is a very good place to live with kids. Staffs are very welcoming and helping in nature. Never faced any issues with the maintenance team.

Apartment is a little drafty but overall satisfied, really feel safe in this community and all my neighbors have been exceptionally nice. Also no one steals packages so thank you neighbors!