Very good maintenance service and best place if you are working at Chicago. Train station is just next to apartment. But no play area for kids.

Apartments are nice and specious with good ventilation and light around. The location is good. Need to work on cleanliness and dog poops that can be seen anytime at the building entrance.

Love the management and community. It’s just that some of the people who reside here are too loud and you can hear your neighbors talk, watch Tv, walk and what not! This is the only negative factor.

The community lacks amenities as well as parking spaces. There has been timely completion of the maintainence requests, however the maintenance team seems to have an accent which makes communication difficult.

This is my first experience to living in apartment complex, and it is wonderful experience till now... Good community and very close to metra station.

It’s been two months and we are kind of settling down. I do have couple of concerns, but the major one as of today is the late response to the requests raised. If not the community is pretty calm except for the road traffic noise as we are placed closed to the road side.

I like this community very much. Office staff are very friendly and helpful. Whenever I approached them for any maintenance requests, they are very responsive.

Hi, it is an ok experience staying here. Rent is very high. Will be great if the new Management can reduce the Lease renewal rates. Please help.

Love it here so far!! Love the location and the staff, they are very helpful and accommodating to your needs. Best rental experience! Highly recommend Railway Plaza!

Ok... I'm neither happy nor disappointed. I'm fine.. They people staying in the upstairs are really disturbing. When we took this to management they suggested us to change our home instead of convincing those people

Awesome! Great place to live, especially for daily commuters to Chicago downtown due to adjacent metra station. Accessibility to all day to day need marketing.

Have been here for a month. Maintenance is good. People at leasing office are very strict. All the maintenance work orders submitted online are served in two business days. Though I am doubtful about the emergency ones. I wish there is a play area for kids.

There is no doubt in saying that Railway Plaza is the best apartment community to live in Naperville. This is my 3rd year in RailwayPlaza. Not only me, I have referred 4 friends and all of them are very happy. The rents are little high.

Overall experience is good, however it can further improved by organizing fun activities for kids and social gathering for families. It really have good parking area. ...

It was a wonderful experience staying at Railway Plaza apartments. The proximity to shopping and travel is the added advantage. Me and my family had very great experience there. We would like to come back again

The place is nice and comfortable. Neighborhood is peaceful. Near to metra station so reaching to Chicago downtown is quite easily. Some amenities need to be improved.

Great place to live.Friendly atmosphere. Just minutes to railway station.Nice pool and grill place. It would be Prefect if the community has a small play area for kids.

It took a few days to get approved, but once that was done we were able to handle most of the paperwork online. It's quiet here. Even the trains aren't loud.

I have enjoyed living here so far. It would be nice to have some more equipment in the gym; some of the dumbbells seem to have gone missing.

Very friendly staff, and updated apartments are nice. Really convenient for commuters to Chicago because you can walk to the train. So far I love it!

The apartments are nice and it is a great location! However, my only complaint is that the parking is less than ideal or convenient. Other than that, I have had no problems.

Elicia and the railway team have been excellent. From the inquiry to move in they have been excellent with communication and informative. Good job so far!

Management is friendly. A little bit delayed in the application approval process. But everything went smoothly. Good school district. My son has made a few friends already.

I just shifted here and am loving it so far! I hope it continues to be the same. I hope my kid gets some good friends as well. The best part I would say is once you come out of your house and voila you are on metra! :)