Best part about living here is it's distance from Route59 metra. Huge apartment size as compared to others. Gym can be improved as it's in same room.

Awesome for daily downtime commuters with no hassle of worrying about parking. You just need 5 mins morning and evening walk. It completely worth to stay here.

It’s awesome apartments I see in recent movements. In regards to eminites there some sort improvements required like making sure all are in good condition.

Proximity to everything you need. The biggest selling point is, walkable distance to metra. This saves me more time than people who take train from Naperville station. Been here for 3 years, can't complain. These apartments are slightly on the expensive side, but time saved, more than compensates the excess rent.

Excellent experience thus far, the staff is more than helpful and professional in every facet! I am very glad to be apart of the community here @ Railway Plaza!

Its a place of convenience being close to Rt59 station. The office uses app effectively for payments and maintenance requests which helps a ton. 2 advice from my side to management, invest in building activity based area like childerns park and racquetball court. Second is to organise cross cultural events like Diwali or Holi. May be poll your residents to find which holidays they would like to celebrate.

Nice community and wet close to route 59 station. Leasing office has been very helpful and responsive so far. Important stores and supermarkets are nearby.

Very good Community living. Walkalble distance from the railway station. All stores are very nearby. Good parking facitility. Good maintanance.

Nice community. Good and helpful staff. Close to Metra station and Shopping places. Fox valley mall within 1 mile. Good place for Kids as lots of friends to make.

Nice community. Staff is very friendly. Very nice location , near to Metra station. Which makes commute to workplace very easy. Lot of shopping places are nearby.

Railway Plaza is located very conveniently especially near Metra station and other malls. In-house maintenance is very good. If there is a play area built for children in the walkable distance, that would be great...Also if there are CCTV installed in the buildings, that would really help as a theft prevention measure for the residents.

This apartment community is very friendly! It is close to a lot of nearby shopping locations. The maintenance staff is excellent and is always happy to help!

We have issues with things not being fixed in our apartments, and for how long we have lived here we really need new carpeting. I'm not a fan of the limited visitors parking, and we get info flyers in our door about all kinds of stuff, but then only send an email on some really important things.

Still many things are to be improved,customers have to be considered more,for they make the whole railway plaza community, their views to be respected too.

I am staying for last one year. Its an nice and safe place in naperville. Also, its close to Route 59 station and all other stores.school are good

Apartments are renovated, neat and clean. Community has good residents and leasing office people are helpful in resolving any matters. Maintenance activity completed within a day. Secure and near to railway station makes it easy access to commuters.

Feeling within campus if metra. Friendly staffs and dedicated staffs. Good maintenance, if you create a maintenance ticket that will get addressed on a same day.

The noise from my neighbors can sometimes be loud, but I really love our apartment. I wish there were more things to do in the neighborhood; there's only one restaurant on our block so I wish we had more to do in the area.

The community is goid but current residents have to pay too much rent. If you can reduce rent for current residents then that will really help.

Very accessible from the train station and that is its USP. The rents had been rising crazily over the years, but finally the demand seems to have relented. Better quality apartments than the rest of the neighborhood, but the pricing needs a correction!

Rent is pretty high. Expecting more facilities for the rent that is being paid. Community is in a great neighborhood. One staff member is highly courteous.

It's safe. Home is like our own. Hallway are clean.parking is limited but kids have swimming pool. They can have a park. We have friendly atmosphere

I like the community just miss play area. I the perfect apartment: right size, great location, no bugs, new appliances, and also want to say rent is little high.

Apartment Rent is too high. Please reduce the same. It will be a great idea to reduce the rent to attract more residents into the community.

The Experience is very good so far , specially walking towards the train before 5 minutes of train arrival. The Apartment maintenance Service is very Nice / on-time