I love living here! The community is great and overall it’s a wonderful place to call home. I love all of the amenities and the staff is helpful and friendly.

I love living at the ranch, it's my home away from home! I love to be surrounded by the mountains and breathing the fresh air. I can also say that the staff is very friendly and always willing to help.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

I enjoy living at the Ranch at Star Pass! I get access to amazing amenities, and receive timely maintenance whenever I need it. However, I do think that some of the staff could be friendlier and make more of an effort to answer residents' questions.

Love it here! The staff is super friendly, the pool is always well kept and the new workout gym is nice as well. I have zero complaints living here!

Very nice place with all the amenities plus my own bathroom can't go wrong with that it's not fat from campus it gives you the feel of home.

It had been a great one month living at the Ranch. Love it. Also, by having a dropped box to pay rent it make it easier when you are not able to do it in person and at the same time not to get late charges.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

Living here has been great so far! I haven’t had any maintenance issues, but every time I go to the office and a member of the maintenance team is there, they always ask me if anything needs to be done. And the office staff is so great! They’re always really nice and helpful.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

The ranch has given me comfort and security when it comes to my apartment and lifestyle, thanks to the great staff and the warm welcome they provide.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

Amazing place to live in, you'll love the community, there's always something to do, whether you're in the pool or you're playing basketball, it never boring.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

Cool place. Renewed my lease. Been living here for my third year as i go through college. The place is affordable. Transportation needs some working on. But solid place.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

I really enjoy living here. The staff is very nice and has always been very helpful to me. I like that they have community events to keep us engaged. The property is pretty well maintained too. My two areas of opportunity would be finding a solution to the shuttle problems the property has been having and updating/maintaining the fitness equipment. The shuttle being unreliable is a huge financial and physical barrier. Some folks may not have the money or the ability to find rides from other people or take Uber or Lyft's. It also would be nice if we have new gym equipment to go with the new gym.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

The office people are nice and no problems since I moved in. I have been able to make lasting friendships which is one of the best things about living here

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

Its a great place to live. The staff is great. Its pretty safe. And the extra ammemities that they offer are unbelivable. I just love it. I have lived here for 3 years now.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

I think that the Ranch is a great place to live at. Its quite peaceful being near the mountains. The employees are amazing! The only problem is that the bus breaks down often.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

apartment was not at all clean and there were broken appliances that took a while to be fixed when moving in. community is nice and good amenities

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

I love the Ranch community! The staff is always very helpful. The amenities that the Ranch has to offer are better than any other apartment complex in the area!

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

This place is awesome, I honestly wouldn't want to live somewhere else here in Tucson. The pool is awesome, the gym is good, the people in reception are always willing to help you! I love it.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

Living at the ranch is great! Staff is always nice and happy to help. The apartments are nice and comfortable. It feels really homey :). Strongly recommended!

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

I love living here! It's a great community and everything is very fun and easygoing! It's a great place to live! The staff is always very nice and helpful with whatever you need as well!

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

The complex is pretty, quiet and the free shuttle service is clutch. I would encourage my friends to live here in the coming school semesters.

This is my first apartment far away from my parents and they feel like home. They're amazing and the staff is super friendly. Much recommended

I haven't had a problem here it's very homey and I don't regret moving in. Great place, it's mellow and everything has been beyond great. I'll recommend it to everyone to be honest

Good safe place to live, helpful staff, only some minor problems. Love the shuttle and how often it runs. I would definitely recommend the each to a friend

It's super cool living at the ranch, they have a very nice pool. They have a great staff and being here is a pleasure. I will continue to live here.

I really like living here at The Ranch so far, the pool is amazing, staff is hella chill, and the people who live here are so friendly it's hard not to make friends!