Kelly in the front office, along with the rest of the staff, are very helpful when you have any questions or concerns. I have gone down twice and they have no problem helping us

Everyone seems really friendly and outgoing. I love the layouts of all of the apartments and how the bill is split up equally because it makes things convenient.

Great amenities and people love the environment, workers are very helpful and respectful and the neighbors are super cool, young, fun and great

Very friendly staff, the best amenities, and events. The best apartment prices in town! I enjoy doing the weekly challenges on Community Rewards towards earning more and better rewards.

I haven't moved in yet but the customer service I received so far has been great. Everyone I met has been positive and helpful so far.......

Overall great. I like how you host events and even provide us with food sometimes. The people at the office are awesome and the shuttle drivers are too.

Great location and friendly staff. The pool area is cool and a great place to go and meet new people. A little far from the university, but that's okay. Just wish the internet didn't cut out so much or be so slow!

so far everyone on the office and staff and very helpful and friendly. I have not moved in yet , but everyone has been helpful prior to me moving in

A great communith with a fantastic selection of ameninties! The grounds are clear and its a safe contrilled area! I love it here and even though there are some snags with some employees, those higher up are kind and patient and work well with you! And forgiving if your having money problems!

Super good in letting the future resident knowing on what steps are needed to take next in order to have a good stay. Communication is great!

So far I really like The Ranch at Starpass!! Customer service has been amazing and they offer so many different benefits that other apartments don't!

Based on the tours I took of the apartment, I love it. The people are so nice and the units are perfect. I love the washer and dryer, personal bathroom etc.

So far so good! Management and maintenance respond in a timely manner and the fact that there is a well maintained pool doesn't hurt either! 👌

Great community. It is easy to tell they put a lot of time and effort into maintaining the area and making sure the environment is inviting and accessible for all.

I haven't moved in yet, but the front office has been very helpful in setting up my account and answering any questions I've had. I'm looking forward to moving in.

The ranch at star pass has been good so far. It is very far from school and hopefully that will not be an issue. The place looks really nice and comfortable.

The staff at the Ranch are always friendly and helpful. They never fail to smile and engage in short conversation. The maintenance staff specifically has always helped me in a timely manner.

I enjoy living here but it can get loud during the summer which js expected. Also the shuttle is not really reliable. It keeps breaking down during the summer and during the semesters. However, The staff and maintence are really nice and friendly.

Great! Staff are awesome and things are clean, fun and safe! I frequently use the gym and thr shuttle service is helpful especially during summer when there's not much to do!

I've overall been okay with the ranch. Definitely bumpy at first but it's smoothed out over time. Best thing about living here is definitely the residents. Everyone's pretty friendly

The Ranch at Star Pass has been awesome. Lately we've had free eegee's to help the residents out with the heat of Arizona. Also, they gave out free sonoran hot dogs! They are great to us!

Good apartments, highly recommend. Also, I like the new areas they add to the ranch, you can spend your time playing pool with your friends and have a good time in the weight room

amazing! great people and great place to live. Everyone is so kind, and welcoming. I am very excited to move here this fall, and couldn't be happier with my choice. It better than the apartment I currently have.

My boyfriend and I have been living here going on our third year now, and we love it. Haven't had any major issues. The management is great and super helpful when needed. Kelly is also great! She's always there when you need something! The upgraded gym and lounge areas are really nice, however I do wish that the apartment amenities were more up to date and modern. Other than that everything pretty good. Maintence is always there when needed and management is great.

You guys have been doing pretty awesome! WiFi on the shuttles would be a cool addition to the amenities. Glad you brought free food fridays back too.