I have enjoyed my stay at The Ranch so far. I have seen an improvement since the management change last year. Maintenance requests are answered quicker than before. The office events have been a lot of fun. I ould like to see more pool parties latter.

The staff here are really helpful! I love the pool and the gym. The apartments are nice and roomie. It’s very pet friendly. The noise level is not to high

Poor roommate matching, good events, good apartments, would recommend if you already have your roommates. Got the worst dirtiest roommate ever

In my experience they really care for there patrons and do the best they can to accomodate their needs. The location is excellent; close to lots of things and walking distance to Pima for easy travel to Downtown.

Management could be a bit more clear on moving out of the apartment. I wasn't informed about all the fees. Other than that it was a nice apartment to live in.

Great! Loved the staff and amenities, great place would recommend to everyone looking for a socialable yet private apartment to live in during the school year

Its sad that many students live in the dorms instead of having a perfect apartment with all utilities and the ability to meet other people, its an amazing place

Although it’s a little bit further away from campus, the multitude of amenities make up for that. There’s the shuttles that run hourly; gorgeous pool and clubhouse; and so much more.

Its nice and nature-y. It has some very cool features that need improvement, gym equipment, shuttles and the like but makes up for it with effectiveness.

Its a very good place to live at, everyone is friendly. I like that the staff is always trying to bring everyone together by doing events. I like that they that in count all the students and do fun stuff for them.

Honestly I haven’t had a bad experience at The Ranch. The staff is super nice and really prompt. I love my apartment the events are always fun and LOTS of free food and chances to receive incentives!

Very nice apartments, friendly office staff, AMAZING pool. Great maintenance staff, they have always fixed everything in a timely manner. My only complaint is sometimes it's hard to find parking, especially later at night.

Living at the Ranch has been pretty good. The property is well maintained, the community is very quiet, the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. My Maintenance request have always been answered in a timely manner. The only comment that I have is that the shuttle service could be more consistent. I wish we had shuttles that didn’t break down regularly. Other than that I have enjoyed living here.

First year staying here and it has been a pretty good experience. As a freshman, I’m glad I live here than the dorms. Their maintenance team is great and very responsive when you run into an issue. Only negative is that their shuttle isn’t always working so I drive instead to avoid that hassle.

The environment is subtle and calm but at times inconvenient with noise and need for better shuttle scheduling. Overall good location and great pricing.

Beautiful grounds. Kelly, Ruth, and Les are the best. The shuttle is very unreliable. Rates are very high and package reminders don’t always get put out

It's really nice here. Just felt personally that the kitchen was a little small for a 4x4. And there are a ton of road bumps getting inside.

I absolutely love the view of the mountains outside my window! The staff are really welcoming and helpful. Maintenance requests get completed fairly quickly. Wish the pool and hot tub were cleaned more often, and that the shuttles didn't break down so much.

I love the Ranch. The best place to live at. The only thing I can complain about is that there is nothing at a walking distance. But the apartment complex over all is amazing.

F**kers in school telling me, always in the barber shop chief keef aint bout this, cheif keef aint bout thaT MY BOY A bd ON FU**IN lamron and them

Living at the Ranch has been awesome! It’s my home away from home. I enjoy all the events that the Ranch hosts. They provide so much resources and events for students !

Excited to learn the new programs that the Ranch at star pass is investing in. This is something completely new to me and I hope keeping up with the ranch emails will truly benefit me

Been here for almost a year and I still living every moment of it. Mangetment here is great and caring, the occasional events are fun, the rooms aren't too bad. Included furniture is a plus. Maintenance here takes good care of you and make you feel like friends, especially Les! Hes amazing and deserves a raise lol. Hes always smiling and friendly. Will go the extra mile for the residence. Thank you everyone.

Great place to live! Apartments are nice, internet and TV included. Pool is beautiful with a basketball and volleyball court. The gym is very nice as well!

I looooove it here at the ranch. Cheap and amazing. You can see the views. You’re surrounding by mountains and it’s beautiful. Also, the sunset is amazing on this side of the city