Great! Staff are awesome and things are clean, fun and safe! I frequently use the gym and thr shuttle service is helpful especially during summer when there's not much to do!

I like living at The Ranch. The staff of great and are really helpful. The thing that would make me rate them 5 Stars is if they could find ways to make thenshutgle more reliable. Our property is pretty far out and a lot of folks need that shuttletk get to and from campus and these last few months the shuttles been unreliable and that has been really frustrating. Other than that I have enjoyed my time at The Ranch.

I've overall been okay with the ranch. Definitely bumpy at first but it's smoothed out over time. Best thing about living here is definitely the residents. Everyone's pretty friendly

The Ranch at Star Pass has been awesome. Lately we've had free eegee's to help the residents out with the heat of Arizona. Also, they gave out free sonoran hot dogs! They are great to us!

Good apartments, highly recommend. Also, I like the new areas they add to the ranch, you can spend your time playing pool with your friends and have a good time in the weight room

amazing! great people and great place to live. Everyone is so kind, and welcoming. I am very excited to move here this fall, and couldn't be happier with my choice. It better than the apartment I currently have.

My boyfriend and I have been living here going on our third year now, and we love it. Haven't had any major issues. The management is great and super helpful when needed. Kelly is also great! She's always there when you need something! The upgraded gym and lounge areas are really nice, however I do wish that the apartment amenities were more up to date and modern. Other than that everything pretty good. Maintence is always there when needed and management is great.

You guys have been doing pretty awesome! WiFi on the shuttles would be a cool addition to the amenities. Glad you brought free food fridays back too.

Great service! I am glad I chose to live at the Ranch. Great opportunity as a student in the University of arizona. I love the services The Ranch provides.

The best! Strongly recommended for any student in Tucson. I appreciate the staff who makes eveything possible for us the redidents. Thanks for everything!

I really like the Ranch, the only issue I have is with maintenance. It took them 5 different tries to actually fix my air conditioner over the course of 3 months, but they eventually figured out the issue.

Awesome experience, when we first came in we were treated with a smile and they offered us water. Then I was shown around the facility which was quite lovely .

Everyone seems quite friendly so far. All the workers are friendly and maintenance is also very helpful. Some of the characters in the complex are a little questionable but for the most part everything is safe.

Very friendly environment but was a little disappointed with their pet policy. They are very eager to help and obviously know what they are talking about in the reception,

The staff was so helpful through the entire application process! They answered all of my questions, offered help at every turn, and the apartments are really nice. I can't wait to move in!

This apartment has everything I was looking for. At night there's no noise and the shuttle lets me save a lot of money on gas. Having a fully furnished apartment is a big plus as well.

noisey at night but everyone is very nice, love to hang out in the court yard and see what everyone is up to, through its not like were all close we do all know each other

LIFE AT THE RANCH IS GREAT! EVERYONE IS AMAZING THE STAFF IS NICE AND THEY HAVE GREAT ACTIVITIES TO REWARD THE RESIDENTS. LOVE THE RANCH AT STAR PASS

I think you are doing great, in the brief time that i have spent there i felt really comfortable which to me means that it is a great place, so overall i think you are doing a fantastic job making it a pleasant experience for anyone who walks in.

The Ranch at Star Pass seems like a wonderful place to live and I can't wait to live here. The pool area and gym area look really nice. I also really like that they allow dogs and its cheap.

I love the Ranch soo much! They always have fun activities going on for their residents or free food! And their new renovations are awesome!

Everything is going well. The people here are nice and this is a pretty cool and safe place to live. The price is extremely generous for all of the cool things that are offered.

Awesome apartment complex. The best pool parties and the friendliest staff in town. Excellent amenities and everything a student will ever need and/or want.

The property is in a great location, and the amenities are great too. Maitnence is also very quick and does the job fast! Plus the office staff is nice and helpful!

Overall this is a very nice apartment and the staff in the front office are friendly. It has shuttle services to UA and Pima and I have a very positive experience living here.