It is a nice place to live and have no complaints. The staff is nice and resourceful. The community activities that go on makes the experience even better. I will definitely refer people.

Very comfortable and it feels like I am at home. I enjoy the different views around the community and my roommate is a very good roommate especially since we are studying the same thing.

The upkeep can be subpar in the apartments themselves, but I like that it has a variety of amenities and is a little further away from campus. It’s got a lot of peace and quiet plus you can see the stars!

I really enjoy it here, just wish the coffee bar was available for when people actually drink coffee. Other than that, the rooms are nice and the staff are friendly.

Overall I️ enjoyed the experience and the staff was friendly. Very quiet and relaxing but also very fun and interactive. The community is very together

Choosing here has been one of the best decisions I’ve made. Everyone here are just very nice and the services the Ranch offers are extremely perfect!

The ranch is a very nice place to live! The staff is always welcoming and helpful and the amenities are a huge plus. The apartments themselves are nicely furnished and very spacious.

Located in a peaceful area. The staff is friendly, especially Ruth and Kelly are the best! We sometimes have shuttle problems but living in the RSP is fun!

I love living here, the staff is great the pool is amazing and i like how the gym is open 24/7 right next to the study rooms. The occasional parties thrown by the ranch are also very fun.

Good service and amenities, I really appreciate the time the staff takes to help everyone. The gym is nice (other than the treadmills) but I definitely like it here.

Kelly at the office is the absolute best! Overall great staff and great amenities! Pool is always clean and the maintenance crew is incredibly friendly and responsive to any issues

Awesome facility with a very friendly environment. I really love all the activities and amenities that they have to offer. I felt safe and welcomed while living here.

Love living here, everyone is very nice and always willing to help. Only complaint is how dirty our house was when we first moved in, we had to scrub our whole bathroom and floors.

Nice Apartments. Community can be loud and obnoxious at times with cars, parties, other activities going on at all hours (from night into the early morning) Maintenance and staff is wonderful.

It was a joy living at the ranch, except sometimes there are unexplained closures or breakdowns with the bus. Apart from this the ranch is an awesome place to live.

I really do like living here! Despite all the party’s and insects and pigs, it is a well derserved 4 1/2 stars. I really have no problem living here.

It is my first time living by myself and the Ranch at Star Pass has truly made this adjustment more comfortable. The shuttle makes everything convienent and the staff really makes an effort to make its residents happy!

A really nice plae to live with friends, staff is great and everything is amazing. everyonw in the staff is amazing rent is really easy to pay and when going to school the shuttle ia very efficient

Not a perfect experience but pretty close to one. I love my roommates, the amenities, pool is very nice. Apartments are furnished, and maintenance is always working hard. There are a lot of parties that tend to keep awake on inconvenient times but security tries addressing this.

Friendly atmosphere, front desk is prompt to help. Maintenance responds quickly and are nice. Parking can get a bit full but I usually always find a place to park!

I really love the Ranch so far! All the amenities are really great & helpful. My only issue when I moved in was that my room and restroom was a little dirty.

Excellent experience living in this apartment complex. Very friendly and helpful staff. I have been living in this community for 8 years, already and I love it. It is the best apartment complex in which I have lived in the time that I have been living in Tucson.

It's great living here, the apartments and pool are really nice and I use the study room a lot. The staff are also really nice and know your name, they also have a lot of community events which are fun.

i got beer thrown on my car multiple times but other than that, the community is nice. It was weird at first living with random people but we’ve started to become friends

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

Living has been a great experience everyone is super nice and the pool and gym are just as great! Also all the rewards have been great as well

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass