The ranch has a Great facility, and nice employees. The gym could use some handiwork and the gate is not in working order and has not been for the past couple months. The communication between employees and residents is not great. They are Not great at emailing back or staying on top of requests.

I really like my two roommates this year. The apartment is nice, only a few issues but I know that maintenance is reliable and will help us as soon as they can.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

It's great living there, but it is hard to deal with the roommates when the office is not willing to help you out even though the contract is violated

It is very noisy near our apartment. The shuttles are inconsistent and things in the apartment keep breaking (although maintenance is great)

I enjoy living here but it can get loud during the summer which js expected. Also the shuttle is not really reliable. It keeps breaking down during the summer and during the semesters. However, The staff and maintence are really nice and friendly.

I love my roomies and everything has been smooth here so far. There are some minor issues so far, however, I am hopeful that it will all be fixed and taken care of soon!

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

Ya'll are doing pretty well, I just wish that the office was open earlier and later to get packages and other things. It seems to open way too late and close way too early.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

So far it's a been great. The people are cordial. Everything is nearby. The maintenance service is efficient. The wifi and cell network could use some work.

Shuttle is somewhat unreliable, maintenance requests take a lot of time to be fixed. Main issue is rude receptionists and sometimes unwilling to help much. Other than that, it's still OK.

Everything is going perfect. There is just a large bug problem that could possibly be solved by spraying the perimeters of the apartments or even just near the doors of the apartments.

The ranch is doing pretty decent I would say and pretty decent and pretty decent and pretty decent pretty decent HAHAHAHAA pretty decent yes

Everyone seems quite friendly so far. All the workers are friendly and maintenance is also very helpful. Some of the characters in the complex are a little questionable but for the most part everything is safe.

Great staff. Everyone is very helpful and kind. Everyone was knowledgeable about what is going on. The events held are fun and help network to meet people who live in the area

So far so good! Management and maintenance respond in a timely manner and the fact that there is a well maintained pool doesn't hurt either! 👌

It’s a pretty good price, but the carpeting makes the apartments feel a little too much like a dorm and the set up of the common areas make the apartment seem a little cramped.

Ants and termites everywhere! But maintenance always have great service. Administration is really hard to reach if you have a problem with your apartment.

I don't have any complaints but one. Just that the apartments themselves are sometimes not kept up to par but other than that this place is nice. The staff is friendly and the amenities are nice.

I like the area location and how well kept it is. It is also very quiet and peaceful for the most part. Everything is great, but maintenance is a bit slow

Love the ranch, very nice complex especially the pool, gym, and game room. The office staff as well as the manager are very attentive. Plus it’s super cheap

Just wish the dishwashers were better and the Internet was a little faster. Other than that I love the community here as well as the new munchie box!

Since I've signed my lease, the ranch has been a nice place to live. I haven't really gotten to enjoy the extra perks but so far so good! An average experience.

Positives: Staff is decent, average weekend nightlife(neighbors are pretty chill), and the pool and gym is alright Negatives: Distance from campus, consistent maintenance repairs, and unusually high electricity bills Overall: Try looking somewhere else to live, but it isn't the worse thing if you get stuck here

The apartment itself is in great condition and has great amenities. The staff has been really nice and helpful. The front office, gym, and pool are always clean.

The apartment is decent for off camous housing. I feel as though we pay a good amount of money to kive here but the shuttles are always breaking down and that is not good for students who dont have a car. Most people decided to move here because if the shuttle system. Also I would love it if we could have more programs for the residents (involving food lol). Beside those two, I really like it here. The maintenance guys are amazing and the front office workers are always so nice and helpful. Thank you!

I moved in yesterday and almost had nowhere to sleep for the night. Thankfully a nice man in the office brought me a mattress. Now I have a nicely decorated bed to sleep on during the night. Overall everyone here is nice and sweet. I love my roomies! They are so sweet.