The apartment itself is in great condition and has great amenities. The staff has been really nice and helpful. The front office, gym, and pool are always clean.

I like the area location and how well kept it is. It is also very quiet and peaceful for the most part. Everything is great, but maintenance is a bit slow

I enjoy living here but it can get loud during the summer which js expected. Also the shuttle is not really reliable. It keeps breaking down during the summer and during the semesters. However, The staff and maintence are really nice and friendly.

It is very noisy near our apartment. The shuttles are inconsistent and things in the apartment keep breaking (although maintenance is great)

Great staff. Everyone is very helpful and kind. Everyone was knowledgeable about what is going on. The events held are fun and help network to meet people who live in the area

I don't have any complaints but one. Just that the apartments themselves are sometimes not kept up to par but other than that this place is nice. The staff is friendly and the amenities are nice.

I really like my two roommates this year. The apartment is nice, only a few issues but I know that maintenance is reliable and will help us as soon as they can.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

So far so good! Management and maintenance respond in a timely manner and the fact that there is a well maintained pool doesn't hurt either! 👌

The apartment is decent for off camous housing. I feel as though we pay a good amount of money to kive here but the shuttles are always breaking down and that is not good for students who dont have a car. Most people decided to move here because if the shuttle system. Also I would love it if we could have more programs for the residents (involving food lol). Beside those two, I really like it here. The maintenance guys are amazing and the front office workers are always so nice and helpful. Thank you!

The ranch has a Great facility, and nice employees. The gym could use some handiwork and the gate is not in working order and has not been for the past couple months. The communication between employees and residents is not great. They are Not great at emailing back or staying on top of requests.

I love my roomies and everything has been smooth here so far. There are some minor issues so far, however, I am hopeful that it will all be fixed and taken care of soon!

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

Nice pool and gym! Office people are very nice but maintenance problems take forever to be fixed even after request has been made multiple times.

So far it has been average I feel like. Everyone is nice and friendly. Not very loud which I like. Roommates are nice and friendly as well. Sometimes though it is frustrating when the shuttle shuts down frequently

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

I moved in yesterday and almost had nowhere to sleep for the night. Thankfully a nice man in the office brought me a mattress. Now I have a nicely decorated bed to sleep on during the night. Overall everyone here is nice and sweet. I love my roomies! They are so sweet.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

Maintenance is great, location is not to far from campus, staff is friendly. Outside noises travel easily into apartment so it is a little noisy sometimes.

we still need our dryer fixed but overall pretty well also great service during move in staff is super friendly and wants to help but small problems

I would say you guys are doing about a 50/50 job. I love a lot of what the apartment has to offer, but the only problem is I still don't have a desk chair, my door isn't fixed, and my dresser is still broken.

The office people are nice and no problems since I moved in. I have been able to make lasting friendships which is one of the best things about living here

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

Everyone seems quite friendly so far. All the workers are friendly and maintenance is also very helpful. Some of the characters in the complex are a little questionable but for the most part everything is safe.

The ranch is doing pretty decent I would say and pretty decent and pretty decent and pretty decent pretty decent HAHAHAHAA pretty decent yes

apartment was not at all clean and there were broken appliances that took a while to be fixed when moving in. community is nice and good amenities

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

As a new resident I found the prices very affordable and the staff was friendly. The move - in was a bit complicated due to the cleanliness of the residence but overall nice community.

The Ranch is a great place to live. Matienence takes a while to get to your apartment if you have any problems but the Property Manager and the Property manager are very good with getting things done and will help you out when needed. Pets are allowed which is a great quality and the apartment overall, is a decent place to live.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

Ya'll are doing pretty well, I just wish that the office was open earlier and later to get packages and other things. It seems to open way too late and close way too early.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

So far it's a been great. The people are cordial. Everything is nearby. The maintenance service is efficient. The wifi and cell network could use some work.