Everything is going perfect. There is just a large bug problem that could possibly be solved by spraying the perimeters of the apartments or even just near the doors of the apartments.

The ranch is doing pretty decent I would say and pretty decent and pretty decent and pretty decent pretty decent HAHAHAHAA pretty decent yes

Ya'll are doing pretty well, I just wish that the office was open earlier and later to get packages and other things. It seems to open way too late and close way too early.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

Positives: Staff is decent, average weekend nightlife(neighbors are pretty chill), and the pool and gym is alright Negatives: Distance from campus, consistent maintenance repairs, and unusually high electricity bills Overall: Try looking somewhere else to live, but it isn't the worse thing if you get stuck here

It is very noisy near our apartment. The shuttles are inconsistent and things in the apartment keep breaking (although maintenance is great)

The ranch has a Great facility, and nice employees. The gym could use some handiwork and the gate is not in working order and has not been for the past couple months. The communication between employees and residents is not great. They are Not great at emailing back or staying on top of requests.

I like the area location and how well kept it is. It is also very quiet and peaceful for the most part. Everything is great, but maintenance is a bit slow

So far it's a been great. The people are cordial. Everything is nearby. The maintenance service is efficient. The wifi and cell network could use some work.

Just wish the dishwashers were better and the Internet was a little faster. Other than that I love the community here as well as the new munchie box!

Since I've signed my lease, the ranch has been a nice place to live. I haven't really gotten to enjoy the extra perks but so far so good! An average experience.

The apartment itself is in great condition and has great amenities. The staff has been really nice and helpful. The front office, gym, and pool are always clean.

Shuttle is somewhat unreliable, maintenance requests take a lot of time to be fixed. Main issue is rude receptionists and sometimes unwilling to help much. Other than that, it's still OK.

It's great living there, but it is hard to deal with the roommates when the office is not willing to help you out even though the contract is violated

Great staff. Everyone is very helpful and kind. Everyone was knowledgeable about what is going on. The events held are fun and help network to meet people who live in the area

The apartment is decent for off camous housing. I feel as though we pay a good amount of money to kive here but the shuttles are always breaking down and that is not good for students who dont have a car. Most people decided to move here because if the shuttle system. Also I would love it if we could have more programs for the residents (involving food lol). Beside those two, I really like it here. The maintenance guys are amazing and the front office workers are always so nice and helpful. Thank you!

I don't have any complaints but one. Just that the apartments themselves are sometimes not kept up to par but other than that this place is nice. The staff is friendly and the amenities are nice.

Everyone seems quite friendly so far. All the workers are friendly and maintenance is also very helpful. Some of the characters in the complex are a little questionable but for the most part everything is safe.

Although the apartments are great, and the amenities are fantastic, management is very poor. But for the price, the ranch is definitely worth it!

Everything is pretty good except the transportation. I think there should be another bus running for the ranch half the people never get to make it on the bus and it really sucks. Atleast UA kids should get priority on a spot on the bus since we cant walk to school like the Pima kids can.

Closets are annoying and cheap, have had to have mine fixed several times. Office staff is wonderful, love the pool and free coffee. There should be more than one recycle bin for a more eco-friendly encouraged population.

I've overall been okay with the ranch. Definitely bumpy at first but it's smoothed out over time. Best thing about living here is definitely the residents. Everyone's pretty friendly

So far is been great! This is my second year as resident and I'll definitely will miss this place. The staff and the community is beyond amazing!

I really enjoy the stay here sometimes the maintenance is a little off but jelly and the staff are wonderful and super nice. Would like to see more parties for the ranchers. Also the ranch should update a few things with the rooms.

I definitely love most of the things about this apartment except the flexibility on late fees. It's just hard to like a late fee if there was nothing you could do to get it in sooner because you work before the office opens on weekends and get out after it closes.

I really like the Ranch, the only issue I have is with maintenance. It took them 5 different tries to actually fix my air conditioner over the course of 3 months, but they eventually figured out the issue.