Since I've signed my lease, the ranch has been a nice place to live. I haven't really gotten to enjoy the extra perks but so far so good! An average experience.

So far so good! Management and maintenance respond in a timely manner and the fact that there is a well maintained pool doesn't hurt either! 👌

So far it's a been great. The people are cordial. Everything is nearby. The maintenance service is efficient. The wifi and cell network could use some work.

Shuttle is somewhat unreliable, maintenance requests take a lot of time to be fixed. Main issue is rude receptionists and sometimes unwilling to help much. Other than that, it's still OK.

Positives: Staff is decent, average weekend nightlife(neighbors are pretty chill), and the pool and gym is alright Negatives: Distance from campus, consistent maintenance repairs, and unusually high electricity bills Overall: Try looking somewhere else to live, but it isn't the worse thing if you get stuck here

Ya'll are doing pretty well, I just wish that the office was open earlier and later to get packages and other things. It seems to open way too late and close way too early.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

Great staff. Everyone is very helpful and kind. Everyone was knowledgeable about what is going on. The events held are fun and help network to meet people who live in the area

I like the area location and how well kept it is. It is also very quiet and peaceful for the most part. Everything is great, but maintenance is a bit slow

The apartment is decent for off camous housing. I feel as though we pay a good amount of money to kive here but the shuttles are always breaking down and that is not good for students who dont have a car. Most people decided to move here because if the shuttle system. Also I would love it if we could have more programs for the residents (involving food lol). Beside those two, I really like it here. The maintenance guys are amazing and the front office workers are always so nice and helpful. Thank you!

Just wish the dishwashers were better and the Internet was a little faster. Other than that I love the community here as well as the new munchie box!

Everything is going perfect. There is just a large bug problem that could possibly be solved by spraying the perimeters of the apartments or even just near the doors of the apartments.

It is very noisy near our apartment. The shuttles are inconsistent and things in the apartment keep breaking (although maintenance is great)

The ranch is doing pretty decent I would say and pretty decent and pretty decent and pretty decent pretty decent HAHAHAHAA pretty decent yes

It's great living there, but it is hard to deal with the roommates when the office is not willing to help you out even though the contract is violated

The ranch has a Great facility, and nice employees. The gym could use some handiwork and the gate is not in working order and has not been for the past couple months. The communication between employees and residents is not great. They are Not great at emailing back or staying on top of requests.

The apartment itself is in great condition and has great amenities. The staff has been really nice and helpful. The front office, gym, and pool are always clean.

I enjoy living here but it can get loud during the summer which js expected. Also the shuttle is not really reliable. It keeps breaking down during the summer and during the semesters. However, The staff and maintence are really nice and friendly.

I don't have any complaints but one. Just that the apartments themselves are sometimes not kept up to par but other than that this place is nice. The staff is friendly and the amenities are nice.

Everyone seems quite friendly so far. All the workers are friendly and maintenance is also very helpful. Some of the characters in the complex are a little questionable but for the most part everything is safe.

Ranch is safe. The shuttle often doesn't work so sometimes is not convenient. The office is good. They answer your requirements on time and friendly.

I'm still trying to figure out the layout, but I think this is a good idea. However, you need an app for android. I can't get this on my Samsung Galaxy.

It's a nice apartment and you can tell they're luxury style. Javelinas are creepy though! Started off crazy with moving in but the staff is sweet.

I definitely love most of the things about this apartment except the flexibility on late fees. It's just hard to like a late fee if there was nothing you could do to get it in sooner because you work before the office opens on weekends and get out after it closes.

S/O to the maintence team for always looking out. They've fixed up so much stuff and they are super quick. Can't really say the same about the Wi-Fi and shuttle though. They could use an update

So far is been great! This is my second year as resident and I'll definitely will miss this place. The staff and the community is beyond amazing!