I would’ve given them a 5 star but didn’t like the fact that pool was closed a month before the end of Summer and still closed now on Oct 16

Great apartment complex, wonderful experience, great staff! There's little noise, and fantastic proximity to practically everything. The only things that fall slightly short are the amenities. The amenities are fantastic, there's a pool, very large grilling areas, fantastic clubhouse. I wish the gym was slightly larger and better equipped, and the printer in the office center is often out of order. But these are very minor in the grand scheme of things and doesn't take away from how lovely Realm is.

Realm is in a great location! The office team is friendly & professional! The amenities are nice! Most importantly, the apartment homes are beautiful, spacious, & modern!

Love our apartment community! Management could work on fixing this a little faster (printer, dog park water!) but overall they are very good and always very nice!

So far everything has been great. There was some initial frustrations at the beginning but it’s been ok since. Some of the front desk staff are kind of frustrating but overall I love living here.

Awesome place.. great staff.. prompt service if needed.. great amenities, close and convenient to everything.. reasonably priced luxury apartments

Realm at Patterson Place is in an ideal location for families split between commutes to Duke and UNC. Staff is friendly, and events hosted by the CARES team are an excellent opportunity to meet fellow residents.

Outstanding. It is just what I was looking for. The workout room the pool are clean and beautiful. The common room has everything I would want. In moving in all the residence we're very helpful and friendly Neighbors. I could not ask for more.

The staff is very nice and they make every resident feel special. Amenities are great. There are monthly programs to bring the community together.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

So far, everything is great. The only issue is maintenance. It’s not your fault for only having one worker, but more communication with the maintenance workers about who needs maintenance and when would be appreciated. Other than that, it’s a beautiful community and a lovely environment.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Staff are friendly. Apartments and grounds maintained w/ nice pool, gym, clubhouse. Nice sized balcony/outdoor space. Maintenance when needed has been prompt. Walls pretty thin, but that’s standard apartment life.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Move in was made to be a breeze with Kendra’s help along with the other leasing agents. The various small things that needed to be fixed like shelves in cabinets were felt with very quickly after putting in tickets. I have appreciated this community so much already!

Reply from Realm at Patterson

So far everyone has been so helpful and pleasant to speak to! I am moving from out of state and the staff at Realm could not have been better!

Reply from Realm at Patterson

I am a New resident so I’m unable to give a fair rating on the apartment complex in Durham on SW Durham road (Realm at Patterson Place). Thank you

Reply from Realm at Patterson

I am not very pleased overall; for example, the staff struggles to remember my name and the unit I live in even though I live here close to 10 months. The place is not very save- the delivery items left at the door were stolen.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Generally pleasant but there is room for improvement regarding management and the internal features of apartments. Resident events are well organized though

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Nice property especially pool! Well maintained. Good location. Quiet neighbors. Halls and stairways not quite as clean as they should be but probably difficult due to weather damage.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Excellent community, fantastic amenities, and the most helpful staff! The complex is always clean and our dog loves the park! It’s in a great location and is close to everything you could need!

Reply from Realm at Patterson

I have only lived here for a week, but I already love it so far! The apartment is very modern and spacious. You definitely get what you are paying for.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

this place is amazing. My family and I are very happy to belong to this condominium, the staff is excellent, the spectacular locations, it is very well located, it is very safe and peaceful, very friendly neighborhood

Reply from Realm at Patterson

My husband and I have lived in the community going on five years now. During year two, we got a dog. We adore the dog community (the dogs and their owners) and we couldn’t be happier with the greater community that is Realm.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Very nice amenities and the community is kept up nicely - trash free, landscape is well manicured, and facilities are kept clean. Fitness center and pool are the best I’ve seen compared to surrounding communities

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Went through a few management changes but the team they have now is great. Takes a little longer to answer through the portal but eventually gets answered. Maintenance team is fantastic.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

I really like my experience here. I think that it is a great location and great amenities. I feel like I am at a resort all the time. The design is amazing!

Reply from Realm at Patterson

I’ve been living at the Realm for about 6 months, and I honestly can’t think of one bad thing to say. The apartments are beautiful, amenities are nice, I love the monthly residential programs, communication is great, and it’s a quiet neighborhood, but near everything you could need. My only complaint is that we have very loud upstairs neighbors, but that’s not the complex’s fault.