Realm at Patterson

4.4

4.4

I appreciate the staff and crew at Realm. I thank them for great customer service. I also enjoy the amenities. Issues with the mail and deliveries are my only critique.
Very good. I had complained about the trash can in the hall on my floor and the next day it was gone. It had been sitting there for quite some time.
We have really enjoyed our time here. The location is good, and although we haven’t personally been able to use the amenities, they are a great addition to the community.
Great living here. People seem friendly. I love the landscaping and sidewalks to take a walk. Office staff is friendly. Maintenance staff is friendly. Communication to residents is very open and seems like always something going on to help residents.
I have enjoyed my experience with Realm Patterson thus far. The staff was very welcoming and is always willing to help. Maintenance is completed promptly, and it's evident that residents are a priority. Great amenities and nice area!
Well kept and friendly community! Amenities are great, and I appreciate the small things, like valet trash and online rent payments. Only thing that would make it better would be an electric car charging station!
Nice quiet neborhood friendly clean and love the amenaties also the location and the dog parks the pool and gym also great place to theow a little gathering at the club house and cookout
My experience has been great, it’s a very nice and calm neighborhood with great amenities. Very responsible employees at the front office including maintenance.
Apartment has been excellent. Haven't even needed maintenance anywhere! Great location as well as super friendly staff and residents. Plus the amenities have been perfect.
I've never been more satisfied with apartment living until I moved here. The grounds are always well kept, maintenance is prompt and the office staff is pleasant!