Realm at Patterson

We are so excited to join this great community. The leasing office is very considerate and thoughtful in helping us settling down. We love our apartment so much, and also the parks and trails nearby and the convenient shopping options.
Realm is a quiet and friendly community with great office staff. Work requests are always responded to in a timely manner. Apartments are modern with great open layouts
Over all we love it it's apartment living. For my little family and my living is pretty good this far. Having a lot of space for my son and dog it works fo good.
In the time I have lived here the apartments are amazing I love my place and the environment is great with great neighbors and amazing staff.
Interesting time given the COVID-19 but staff have been responsive. Probably too many rules and unnecessary bureaucracy. It seems to be more in the favor of management over residents.
Great location, amenities and staff. We've enjoyed our time at Realm and had a very positive experience. We just renewed our lease for another 9 months!
Very clean and matured living environment which makes residents feel home. Overall staff at leasing office are friendly. Maintenance people are nice.
We have been living here for two months . We are very happy with our new apartment. All of the amenities are great. Looking forward to warmer weather so we can enjoy the pool. Our screened porch is a real bonus that we are enjoying already. The employees are very nice and helpful. Looking forward to meeting neighbors now that the warmer weather is here. Margaret S
Love the vibes! Down to earth elegance. My Goddaughter and I are able to build a home around people who are kind. Can not wait to utilize some additional amenities this spring and summer!
My experience with the Realm at Patterson Place thus far has been a great experience. I had been working with Odily for about a month trying to coordinate my move in date due to a hectic work schedule and she was very helpful and patient. She was always professional and friendly every time we spoke, she always followed up when she said she would and I appreciate all her help and hard work. Also the community is beautiful and very peaceful!!!