Realm at Patterson

4.4

4.4

Fantastic staff, great pool and clean grounds! I never see any dirty buildings or trash laid out everywhere. Maintenance guy that I have seen a couple times is nice and very professional.
I have only been here for a few days but everyone seems so nice and the community as a whole seems great. I love it a lot so far! I can't wait to see what is to come!
Good place to live with good amenities. Close to everything you'd need. Maintenance is fast. Only issue is that birds are really aggressive in the spring time
Great place to live! Quiet community and clean. Administrative staff is very nice. Location is very convenient. Apartments are modern and comfortable.
We have really enjoyed our stay here - the kids love all of the parks and playground in easy walking distance! Nightly trash pickup is a huge bonus perk that makes life a little easier as well.
I love this place! It's a very peaceful and well-kept community. I love how helpful the staff is. You can have a great time here. If there are any issues, they get resolved quickly. My roommate and I are glad to have made the right choice by moving here. The location is perfect - you're only minutes away from a plethora of stores and restaurants! Thanks, Realm - for being a wonderful place to call home! Shoutout to Kendra for making my roommate and I feel right at home. #community #amenities #location #stellar
Realm has been fantastic! The staff is courteous and available to assist in any way needed. The property is well-maintained and our unit is perfect for our needs. It's also great to have local food trucks scheduled regularly to be at the complex!
Perfect location. Awesome amenities. Breath-taking views. Most importantly, good people. The staff are professional, friendly, attentive, and prompt. Team always greet you with a warm smile/hello and are willing to assist. Maintenance team keep the building clean And looking great. This is a wonderful place to live!
Awesome place! Some repairs needed to be finished when I moved in but otherwise it’s great! New carpets was a plus. Decent neighbors and very quiet
Great apartment layouts with new appliances and large balconies! Staff are friendly and communicate updates well about amenities and events, though office staff sometimes forget to respond to requests for information or other assistance via phone call or email. Maintenance has been very quick whenever we have put in requests. Noise has not been an issue either from traffic or neighbors. Great area with quick access to stores, groceries, restaurants, and to both downtown Durham and downtown Chapel Hill!