Safe neighborhood and comfortable apartment. Leasing staff is friendly and quick to respond to questions. Ongoing issues with packages disappearing or being lost post-delivery prevent a 5-star review. If possible, it may be beneficial to require that couriers either use package lockers or delivery all packages to the office. From what I can tell, the core issue is that packages are being delivered to the wrong buildings, and it's a gamble whether the accidental recipient returns the package to the rightful owner.

Great value and location - central to both Durham and Chapel Hill. The complex has great amenities and maintenance staff is very helpful. Compared to other complexes in the area, Realm is pretty good.

We really love the Realm community. The office and maintenance teams are all wonderful people. All work hard to make this a great place to live.

Dirty common area, unattended package left outside of apartment for over 9 months which has been reported to the office for more than 3 times, super dirty stairs and hallway compares to other communities, dog poop everywhere on lawn, broken pool table and cue in the club house without repair, bad experience, definitely not recommend!

The location is fantastic, however the amenities that are advertised are in rough shape. There is the pool that was closed half the summer and fall due to "repair". Then the pool table is falling apart with broken pool cues. The TVs out by the pool say they turn off at 10pm, but we went to watch a game out there while cooking and they wouldnt turn on at 8:30pm. Very disappointed in their ability to respond to service calls, I.e. the apartment is at 80 degrees and they wont come and fix the air conditioner. Also, I had a package delivered to their front desk and they couldnt find it. The gal just told me "well if it's not here there is nothing I can do about it". Then she proceeded to find it after I insisted and it was stuffed away some place. The location is good, the trash collection straight from the apartment is great, but the service and the other amenities make me second guess selecting this place.

Great community overall ... well-kept grounds ... clubhouse/pool/weight room are very nice ... responsive maintenance ... would highly recommend to others

I had to relocate from SC for a new job in a city where I didn't know anyone. From the first call with Kendra, I knew Realm at Patterson Place was at the top of my list. Wonderful community with friendly neighbors! Can't recommend it enough!

Overall, I’ve enjoyed my experience at Realm. The previous manager left a lot to be desired in terms of professionalism and customer service. I’ve had limited interactions with our new manager. The apartments are well maintained and the amenities are enjoyable. I would recommend this complex to a friend assuming the prices stayed reasonable.

Been living here for a couple months and I love it! Grounds are kept extremely clean as well as the clubhouse. In regards to the apartment itself, it is beautiful and the appliances are nice.

Lived here previously and just moved back! It’s like moving back home!!!! Love the environment and vibe, and is nice to see after a few years some familiar faces in the community.

Living here has been incredible thus far! A great location, well-maintained amenities, and fantastic office staff. I would recommend Realm to all of my friends.

My experience has been mostly good. I DO wish people in our building were a bit friendlier. I realtor appreciate the quick response of maintenance when needed.

Very nice place to live. The lay out of my apartment is awesome. I just love the ten foot ceilings. The club house and the pool area are great. The community get togethers that Kara and Philip Beasley put together are fantastic. Such a great way to meet the neighbors. The apartment complex is maintained very well. The landscape crew are very good at keeping the complex looking fresh and new. The maintenance staff seem to be very knowledgeable about maintaining all of the working parts of the buildings. The office stall are very friendly and helpful. The there are only a couple of things that I have to complain about. 1 the pool being closed after Labor Day for no apparent reason. I can understand if the pool needed repairs to close the pool for no swimming but not being able to use the pool deck or bbq grills is crazy. Realm Patterson Place should have given all the tenants a discount on the rent for not being able to use all the amenities that we pay for. 2 Parking, I feel like each apartment should have 2 assigned parking spots and there should be a guest parking area for the tenants guests. All in all very quiet and friendly place to live

Great community with great amenities in a great location. No complaints whatsoever! The complex is quiet, well-maintained, and full of friendly people.

Things started off great here. It’s been frustrating the amount of time we have had to wait for things to get fixed. And also annoying when we are told somethings fixed to have it not be fixed at all.

Now that the pool is back up and running everything at the Realm is perfect. We are loving it here. I personally really love that the care team puts stuff together every month.

I relocated to Durham about a year ago now and was a little nervous because it would be my first time living alone since college. Realm made the transition so smooth and I cant imagine living anywhere else!

Apartment are nice, neat , well furnished to modern taste. Staffs are accommodating and work timely to respond to repairs and complains of residents.

Realm Paterson Place is an excellent community with comfortable apartments and useful amenities. The staff is friendly and maintenance is highly responsive when needed.

I love it here!! We’ve been here for several years now and are so happy we chose Realm! The grounds are always kept clean and the amenities are above average!

I would’ve given them a 5 star but didn’t like the fact that pool was closed a month before the end of Summer and still closed now on Oct 16

Great apartment complex, wonderful experience, great staff! There's little noise, and fantastic proximity to practically everything. The only things that fall slightly short are the amenities. The amenities are fantastic, there's a pool, very large grilling areas, fantastic clubhouse. I wish the gym was slightly larger and better equipped, and the printer in the office center is often out of order. But these are very minor in the grand scheme of things and doesn't take away from how lovely Realm is.

Realm is in a great location! The office team is friendly & professional! The amenities are nice! Most importantly, the apartment homes are beautiful, spacious, & modern!

Love our apartment community! Management could work on fixing this a little faster (printer, dog park water!) but overall they are very good and always very nice!

So far everything has been great. There was some initial frustrations at the beginning but it’s been ok since. Some of the front desk staff are kind of frustrating but overall I love living here.