So far everyone has been so helpful and pleasant to speak to! I am moving from out of state and the staff at Realm could not have been better!

I am a New resident so I’m unable to give a fair rating on the apartment complex in Durham on SW Durham road (Realm at Patterson Place). Thank you

I am not very pleased overall; for example, the staff struggles to remember my name and the unit I live in even though I live here close to 10 months. The place is not very save- the delivery items left at the door were stolen.

Generally pleasant but there is room for improvement regarding management and the internal features of apartments. Resident events are well organized though

Nice property especially pool! Well maintained. Good location. Quiet neighbors. Halls and stairways not quite as clean as they should be but probably difficult due to weather damage.

Excellent community, fantastic amenities, and the most helpful staff! The complex is always clean and our dog loves the park! It’s in a great location and is close to everything you could need!

I have only lived here for a week, but I already love it so far! The apartment is very modern and spacious. You definitely get what you are paying for.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

this place is amazing. My family and I are very happy to belong to this condominium, the staff is excellent, the spectacular locations, it is very well located, it is very safe and peaceful, very friendly neighborhood

Reply from Realm at Patterson

My husband and I have lived in the community going on five years now. During year two, we got a dog. We adore the dog community (the dogs and their owners) and we couldn’t be happier with the greater community that is Realm.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Very nice amenities and the community is kept up nicely - trash free, landscape is well manicured, and facilities are kept clean. Fitness center and pool are the best I’ve seen compared to surrounding communities

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Went through a few management changes but the team they have now is great. Takes a little longer to answer through the portal but eventually gets answered. Maintenance team is fantastic.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

I really like my experience here. I think that it is a great location and great amenities. I feel like I am at a resort all the time. The design is amazing!

Reply from Realm at Patterson

I’ve been living at the Realm for about 6 months, and I honestly can’t think of one bad thing to say. The apartments are beautiful, amenities are nice, I love the monthly residential programs, communication is great, and it’s a quiet neighborhood, but near everything you could need. My only complaint is that we have very loud upstairs neighbors, but that’s not the complex’s fault.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Recently moved in and everything was super easy. Great amenities and the place was perfect upon arrival. Looking forward to enjoying our new home!

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Realm at Patterson place is wonderful. The Amenities are too notch, including the pool, the fitness center, the grounds and the parking. Yay!

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Nice amenities and the garbage pick up is convenient. The business center printer has also come in handy many times. It is nice and quiet here.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Amazing neighborhood, clean complex, beautiful landscaping. Maintenance is prompt and friendly. I have lived here for close to three years and I have love the close proximity to shopping centers in durham and chapel hill.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

The move in process went very smoothly and all the staff that we talked with were very courteous! We were happy for the good value on the rent for our apartment and that we were able to get a deal on the application fees because of the 4th of July and the 1000 off of rent. Those 2 things really pushed us to make the decision to live here. The room is spacious and love the black appliances!

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Thanks, Kendra is the best. The application process was pretty easy and we had do many tools to pay the first month of rent and application.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Sound environment, convenient location. Management people are friendly. Sometimes door key doesn't work quickly, but it's a small issue. A lot of switches in the room, but I don't know how everything works.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Friendly leasing agents who make the renting process easy. Clean and updated apartments, continent location with great rates and floor plans. Amenities building is amazing

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Great Experience! Very happy to be here. They have made us feel so welcome and have been accommodating with anything we need. It's a nice place to call home.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Nice area and overall nice unit, but the unit was not move in ready and the staff is not as helpful as we expected. It is difficult to contact them for help.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Realm is always friendly, quick to respond, and accommodating for all my needs. I have been living here for almost 2 years and I have never had a problem with any service they have provided.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

I really like living here! The main attraction is the spacious rooms and the awesome pool area. I love the interior design as well. The management has been rewarding for me, as I have always been assisted when I have come into the office. Currently, there is a new manager, but if she is anything like Melissa, then I know she will be great!