Realm at Patterson

4.5

4.5

Well for starters we can’t seem to get the lighting fixed the hallway needs to be pressure washed the landscape can stand to be fixed shall I go on
I have loved living here so far! The staff is nice and helpful, the amenities are beautiful, and the neighbors are friendly! The location is great too!
I love it here! It’s always been a pleasant experience. A tranquil, safe community! I love the events that we have here and the peace of mind I get from living here!
I have only lived here for 2 weeks now, but so far everything has been wonderful! The entire leasing process was super easy and Odily was very responsive whenever I had any questions. We had to put in a few maintenance requests for our apartment when we first moved in, but the maintenance staff addressed them very quickly and now everything is perfect! I'm so excited for the rest of my time at Realm at Patterson Place!
The whole experience has been outstanding from beginning to end! The apartment was what I envisioned and more. I look forward to the next few days!
I've mostly enjoyed living here. I have a few complaints but nothing horrible. Being stuck in one place for over a year is going to have a negative impact on how you see things, so I don't know how representative my view is.
Really nice place to live, with beautiful facilities. The staff is very kind and efficient with any help or maintenance needed. The community events that are held are fun, and the food trucks coming frequently is a nice treat.
I’ve been here about 2 weeks and I’ve loved it. Great notifications when something is going to happen and all the facilities feel clean and welcoming. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is that the weight room doesn’t have a cleaning station every time I go
Just moved in, but the neighborhood is really nice and can't wait to start using the amenities. The door locks took a few tries to get the hang of, but the apartments are very nice and the location is good too.
Everything here is amazing. I’ve done my research with this place prior to moving here and everything is spot on. The amenities are clean and well taken cared of, the valet trash service is spot on and actually very helpful, the staff are always eager to help and the apartment left me and my fiancé speechless. Everything is so well thought out and designed beautifully. We love it here!