Realm at Patterson

Good and pleasant atmosphere, quiet and peaceful, sweet staff and always helpful, lots of social events, clean and spacious clubhouse, swimming pool and swimming pool area!
So far so good. Minor issues with noise but other than that I like it. We had an issue where someone said we left dog pop bag but it wasn't us we was not home. We had this handled it
My overall experience living at realm has not been that bad at all I really have enjoyed living here so far. Staff are very nice and helpful. They are always on top to make sure everything is in good shape and well maintained. My only issue is that nothing much is done about noisy neighbors that walk like they have elephants.
We just signed the paperwork and got the keys, so we haven’t fully moved in yet. However, our experience so far has all been positive! We look forward to our time at Realm!
Very good. I like living here. I have had satisfactory taking care of my apartment when I'm not here. I hope this continues. I had to change my alarm setting to Ring since Spectrum discontinued there service.
We have lived at Realm for 2 years. We enjoy living here and like all the facilities available for the residents. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance requests are completed promptly and professionally.
The office staff and building maintenance are very friendly and welcoming. Office helped out a few time before o had moved in. Maintenance came out 2 times the day of my move in .
It’s been great living here. The complex and amenities are always very clean and kept up with. The office always responds in a timely manner and is very friendly.
I have truly enjoyed relocating to Realms At Patterson from Raleigh. The amenities are amazing and I love the way the community is so well kept! GREAT WORK
Love the physical environment. Beautiful apartments and landscaping. Great neighbors! Everyone is so friendly and nice. Staff is still developing.