Lived here previously and just moved back! It’s like moving back home!!!! Love the environment and vibe, and is nice to see after a few years some familiar faces in the community.

Living here has been incredible thus far! A great location, well-maintained amenities, and fantastic office staff. I would recommend Realm to all of my friends.

My experience has been mostly good. I DO wish people in our building were a bit friendlier. I realtor appreciate the quick response of maintenance when needed.

Very nice place to live. The lay out of my apartment is awesome. I just love the ten foot ceilings. The club house and the pool area are great. The community get togethers that Kara and Philip Beasley put together are fantastic. Such a great way to meet the neighbors. The apartment complex is maintained very well. The landscape crew are very good at keeping the complex looking fresh and new. The maintenance staff seem to be very knowledgeable about maintaining all of the working parts of the buildings. The office stall are very friendly and helpful. The there are only a couple of things that I have to complain about. 1 the pool being closed after Labor Day for no apparent reason. I can understand if the pool needed repairs to close the pool for no swimming but not being able to use the pool deck or bbq grills is crazy. Realm Patterson Place should have given all the tenants a discount on the rent for not being able to use all the amenities that we pay for. 2 Parking, I feel like each apartment should have 2 assigned parking spots and there should be a guest parking area for the tenants guests. All in all very quiet and friendly place to live

Great community with great amenities in a great location. No complaints whatsoever! The complex is quiet, well-maintained, and full of friendly people.

Things started off great here. It’s been frustrating the amount of time we have had to wait for things to get fixed. And also annoying when we are told somethings fixed to have it not be fixed at all.

Now that the pool is back up and running everything at the Realm is perfect. We are loving it here. I personally really love that the care team puts stuff together every month.

I relocated to Durham about a year ago now and was a little nervous because it would be my first time living alone since college. Realm made the transition so smooth and I cant imagine living anywhere else!

Apartment are nice, neat , well furnished to modern taste. Staffs are accommodating and work timely to respond to repairs and complains of residents.

Realm Paterson Place is an excellent community with comfortable apartments and useful amenities. The staff is friendly and maintenance is highly responsive when needed.

I love it here!! We’ve been here for several years now and are so happy we chose Realm! The grounds are always kept clean and the amenities are above average!

I would’ve given them a 5 star but didn’t like the fact that pool was closed a month before the end of Summer and still closed now on Oct 16

Great apartment complex, wonderful experience, great staff! There's little noise, and fantastic proximity to practically everything. The only things that fall slightly short are the amenities. The amenities are fantastic, there's a pool, very large grilling areas, fantastic clubhouse. I wish the gym was slightly larger and better equipped, and the printer in the office center is often out of order. But these are very minor in the grand scheme of things and doesn't take away from how lovely Realm is.

Realm is in a great location! The office team is friendly & professional! The amenities are nice! Most importantly, the apartment homes are beautiful, spacious, & modern!

Love our apartment community! Management could work on fixing this a little faster (printer, dog park water!) but overall they are very good and always very nice!

So far everything has been great. There was some initial frustrations at the beginning but it’s been ok since. Some of the front desk staff are kind of frustrating but overall I love living here.

Awesome place.. great staff.. prompt service if needed.. great amenities, close and convenient to everything.. reasonably priced luxury apartments

Realm at Patterson Place is in an ideal location for families split between commutes to Duke and UNC. Staff is friendly, and events hosted by the CARES team are an excellent opportunity to meet fellow residents.

Outstanding. It is just what I was looking for. The workout room the pool are clean and beautiful. The common room has everything I would want. In moving in all the residence we're very helpful and friendly Neighbors. I could not ask for more.

The staff is very nice and they make every resident feel special. Amenities are great. There are monthly programs to bring the community together.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

So far, everything is great. The only issue is maintenance. It’s not your fault for only having one worker, but more communication with the maintenance workers about who needs maintenance and when would be appreciated. Other than that, it’s a beautiful community and a lovely environment.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Staff are friendly. Apartments and grounds maintained w/ nice pool, gym, clubhouse. Nice sized balcony/outdoor space. Maintenance when needed has been prompt. Walls pretty thin, but that’s standard apartment life.

Reply from Realm at Patterson

Move in was made to be a breeze with Kendra’s help along with the other leasing agents. The various small things that needed to be fixed like shelves in cabinets were felt with very quickly after putting in tickets. I have appreciated this community so much already!

Reply from Realm at Patterson

So far everyone has been so helpful and pleasant to speak to! I am moving from out of state and the staff at Realm could not have been better!

Reply from Realm at Patterson

I am a New resident so I’m unable to give a fair rating on the apartment complex in Durham on SW Durham road (Realm at Patterson Place). Thank you