Red Road Commons Apartments

4.2

4.2

Beautiful complex with a lot of goo amenities. The pool is very nice and I really like that my unit has a washer and dryer in it. Natasha in the leasing office is very nice and has been very helpful throughout our process.
I love it ! So many nice people, amenities and fun memories. Yay Red Roads! I especially love the walkability and sense of community. Wooooo
Spacious and quiet, more freedom than living on campus. Easy access to many stores, shops, and building amenities. It feels like my own room instead of just living in a dorm.
Loved living here with my roommates from UM. The staff is great and amenities are awesome. Everyone tells me we got a super nice place and I tell them we got very lucky
I love this apartment complex but it is so difficult for us students to pay the rent and live our college life. The parking is great. The the hallways are always clean and its right across campus!
Love It!!! Perfect spot. Not in the middle of the downtown chaos but close enough to be there in just a few short minutes! Safe, welcoming and clean! Could ask for anything else!
Overall, a great experience. Slightly over priced for what the apartment is, but location makes it! Maintenance was outstanding and timely and the complex was always clean. The gym could use some updating
Great so far, really enjoying everything that Red Road has to offer. It has a nice community type of feel and everything is easily accessible for everyone.
Overall I feel safe living here and like the community. However, the ants are really bad here and when the guy comes to spray them he doesn’t know what he’s doing. Also the fire alarms are always going off so don’t both having a dog here it will terrorize them.
The leasing office was very nice and helpful with the move in process. The move into the community was very easy and was definitely the least stressful moving experience I've had!