Red Road Commons Apartments

4.1

4.1

Great place to live! Lots of amenities, good community and close to a lot of things. Would recommend for not only students but also working young adults!
The coolest place to live, hands down!!!! My roommate and I love the location. It defiantly made our move to Miami way better and convenient. We walk everywhere and barely use our vehicles.
Inconsistent response from the leasing office, especially when they are trying to convince you to renew your lease for another academic year
The maintenance crew is incredible. They are so efficient, friendly, talented, and great at their jobs. Any problem you may have, they can fix.
Nice and clean common areas. These apartments are near the University of Miami (approximately a fifteen to twenty minutes walk). I love living here!
I love the location and amenities of the apartment. I also like the maintenance and all staff. They are super kind and the apartment is clean basically. But sometimes residents make a loud noise during the night. The walls or the door can’t block the noise.
So far, I like the community and I like my apartment. The pool and gym look great. I moved in two days ago but Looking forward to next couple of months.
Very happy living here! The apartment is spacious and located in a great area. The buildings are cleaned daily by their excellent maintenance staff. RRC also has great giveaways, which are a bonus. From residents' appreciation week to "just because" events.
Es espectacular estamos muy contentos viviendo en esta comunidad es limpio tranquilo y la verdad el mamtenimiento funciona a la perfeccion el acabado del apartamento es muy lindo
I love living here. Great atmosphere and very comfortable. Apartments are very nice and love having a nice balcony. Having a washer and dryer is also a very convenient feature of the apartment.