Red Road Commons Apartments

4.2

4.2

Nice area and staff. I enjoy the common areas such as the pool, gym and the free spaces outside. Near the university of Miami and a lot of great cafes and restaurants
I am loving it so far. Very quiet and nice people. Staff is amazing for any help. Such a great location to school. Definitely glad I chose Red Roads.
Red Roads is close to the main campus and provides a decent amount of amenities in the apartment. The only down sided is residents leave trash in parking garage and near the trash shuts and animal owners do not pick up after their pets.
We are having a great time in red road so far! It has been an awesome experience and we love the fitness room and pool and the close proximity to campus.
I love living here. Maintenance request are easy and neighbors are friendly. Amène ties and appliances all work great. Additionally paying rent online is so simple and easy
There are pros and cons living here at RCC. Neighbors aren’t loud theres a nice pool a gym and sometimes theres parking right downstairs. I believe the only upsetting thing about living here at RCC is the price. It drains your pockets unless you are like super rich.
LOVE IT!!!! Definitely extending our lease! Hopefully a 2 BDRM will be available. Did I mention how friendly the staff are! I am pleased to call this home!
Honestly I love it here! The people are great, the pool is beautiful. The fact that they have a dog park is so nice and exciting for my puppy when she comes here. The maintenance and staff are always on point and ready for anything. My apartment is beautifully decorated and feels like home!
The apartment hallways are disgusting. The floors are gross and sticky there's huge hair balls on the floor if I could give 0 stars I would.
Its nice to live here. I enjoy the community pool and gym, however there are too many rowdy undergrads who throw their trash in hallways and party all night with no regard to how much sound they are making. Other than that, this place is nice.