Front desk Shauna and Lorenzo on top of it. Thanks for quick responses when we need something and to have helped us get settled in with our dog Lola

the dog park is nice but the gates need to be fixed. does get a very very load on Saturday and Friday nights, lots of people partying. The apartment is nice but overpriced.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love living at red road there's always events going on and food being given out in the leasing office. It's nice seeing all of my friends who live here too

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Red Road Commons is a fun living community for college students. Emailed rent reminders, maintenance requests, and a helpful staff in the office. So close to campus too!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Great for right off campus living. Really close to campus and an easy/safe walk. It gets loud at night. The call boxes don't work so you always have to go downstairs to let people in.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love Red Road because all my friends live there. The holes in the wall all got repaired and repainted and the hallways are nice and air conditioned.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Red Roads is a really great place to live because it is so accessible to UMiami, but also feels like you are getting away from campus. The pool and gym within the complex add so much.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love the apartment. The people here are so friendly and helpful. We are still trying the learn the ins and outs of everything, but are having fun doing so. Thanks for letting us join your community.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

sales team in front office have been great especially Luis and as a follow up Shauna. She has responded immedaitelly to our emails and made signing our lease seamless

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The hospitality of the staff members at red road is extremely good and welcoming. The events that take place at red raod are something that the residents do look forward to. It’s quite good living here.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Great apartment, terrible natural lighting. Good amenities and easy access to room. Rooms were well kept and carpet in good condition. Parking is nice except for visitors

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The apartment is nice. You have a nice kitchen where you can cook a lot of things and then the living room with views to the pool improve all te quality of the apartment.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love Red Road Commons. The people are fun, the staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The pool is always clean and well maintained. What a way to live as a student!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The community is clean and well maintained. The apartment size and the room layouts are good. The location is perfect with everything at a walking distance.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love living here, my apartment is beautiful and I’ve had no problems with contacting matience or managers about any problems we could be having

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Great apartment! Love being here with all the other University of Miami students. I’m excited that I am finally settled and it is much more enjoyable now!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

There are so many holes in the walls still. Maintaince requests still take a long time to be filled. Other than that everything seems to be ok.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

It is really an awesome experience till now. Communication to markets, restaurants, metro, movies and UM is so easy. The peaceful nature of the society is also close to my heart.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The location of red road commons is super convenient if you’re a UM student because of how close it is to campus. It’s also almost entirely a student community which makes it even better.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I very much enjoy living here. The pool and gym are very nice amenities. However the gym needs to have stuff for people to clean there equipment bc its gross that theres not.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Love the apt, just some things haven’t been finished on move in list yet. It’s a little frustrating. The building itself is very nice and so are the people in the office

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I really love staying at Red Road. Great location to campus as well as everything else in Miami. I love having a pool and a fitness room at such great convenience. The staff is delightful and the apartments are nice and big. 10/10 recommend to ALL my friends.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The apartments are cute and nice. However, there is a huge problem with delivering packages. People steal and you can’t get stuff shipped here. Red Road needs to figure out a better system or install cameras or something. Also when I put in a maintenance request they say they fix things and they don’t. Example- they said my screen door was fixed and it hasn’t been touched. Also there are lots of bugs

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Great location near whole foods and Publix. Very easy to commute to University of Miami campus. Bike friendly and very helpful staff. Gym and pool on site

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love red road because all mt friends are there and i love louis but fernando I am not a huge fan of. My apartment is really nice, the living room is huge.