I love Red Road! We have a great, 3B3B corner apartment. I love the pool and fitness center but the fitness center needs to be updated with new equipment! The bike and treadmills always break down. The bike is terrible honestly. But I love the easy access. Although expensive, well worth the price.

Everyone is fairly quiet so far, although we moved in in the summer. The pool and amenities are a nice touch. The apartment came unfurnished, that was fine, but the floors and walls seem to be made a bit cheaply for the price we’re paying.

There needs to be cameras in the hallways that are being kicked in or brick. We shouldn’t have to live with sub-par conditions. Sometimes when I need matinence to come they never come

Everything is great. The only issue is that the repairing is slow. If something is broken, you need to wait days and months to get it repaired. But except this, nothing wrong with RedRoad, I love to live here and the environment is great.

Me and my boyfriend move in May 10th. The staff at Red Road Commons have been so helpful and nice to us during the process. We can’t wait to move in!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The staff are great, the apartments are clean and so close to campus, the gym and pool are great and really clean. I really have enjoyed my stay

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Holes in the walls in the hallways and the trash is never in the actual trash room. Doors don't close completely and sometimes is really loud and there's nobody to call to solve this issue.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I have had a great time living here but the gym could be much better. There isn't a great selection of weights and a lot of the machines break frequently. Other than the holes in the halls and the trash in the hallways everything have been good.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Apartments are very convenient for college living. Great location and mostly students. Leasing office was great with providing breakfast and lunch many days.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Good. The buildings need more trash and recycling rooms. The holes in the walls need to be fixed. The apartments are clean and have good air conditioning. The elevators could be faster.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

A great place to live that is near the campus has a great staff that know what they are doing and are available to answer any questions that you have

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Nice units, great area and anemeties but the mail system is unreliable and haven’t recieved a number of packages. residents are careless, damaging walls or vomit in the elevators. Maintenance tries their best but tenants destroy it with drunk crazy nights.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Great place to live as a college student. Friendly staff and the pool is kept well. I can usually grab something to eat on my way to class in the leasing office, very helpful!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

it has been great living here there is always free food being given out and my friends live so close to me. I like tanning at the pool and seeing people

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Red Road is a close walk to campus and makes it very easy to get back and forth without a car for students. The pool is super nice to layout at and lots of familiar and friendly faces.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love living here. Walking home for lunch is the best but walking home at anytime during the day for whatever reason just because you want is amazing.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Super pleasant living experience! Can some times be to noisy in the hallways and the holes in the walls aren't my favorite thing but understandable knowing most residents are college students

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

My experience have been very nice, the administration staff is great. The parking area is perfect and security and in general the read road is one of the best in the area

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The apartment is really nice and is close to school so that is nice and there are a lot of places near by to buy food or go shopping the staff is helpful and the people are nice

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

the apartments are great, but the constant noise/partying almost any night of the week is very annoying. I've had multiple issues with multiple appliances in my apartment, but maintenance was able to help pretty quick. noise is my biggest complaint.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Great off-campus experience! Almost all of my friends live in this complex and it is a great hub for students to have a place so close to campus. The location is awesome and so is the environment.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I’m pretty happy here. People are nice and it’s convenient to campus. Apartment maintenance is disappointing since some things inside never got done.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I have enjoyed my first semester her so far as engagement with renters is nice. The amentities such as the gym are things I use on a daily basis with he staff being helpful.

super convenient, nice people in the office, maintenance issues fixed quickly. the machines in the gym need to be updated and it's easy to hear your neighbors

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The building I live in is definitely better than some of the others. We have no holes in the walls or trash spilling out of the garbage rooms, but that does happen if you live in the other buildings.