Great place to live as a college student. Friendly staff and the pool is kept well. I can usually grab something to eat on my way to class in the leasing office, very helpful!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

it has been great living here there is always free food being given out and my friends live so close to me. I like tanning at the pool and seeing people

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Red Road is a close walk to campus and makes it very easy to get back and forth without a car for students. The pool is super nice to layout at and lots of familiar and friendly faces.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love living here. Walking home for lunch is the best but walking home at anytime during the day for whatever reason just because you want is amazing.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Super pleasant living experience! Can some times be to noisy in the hallways and the holes in the walls aren't my favorite thing but understandable knowing most residents are college students

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

My experience have been very nice, the administration staff is great. The parking area is perfect and security and in general the read road is one of the best in the area

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The apartment is really nice and is close to school so that is nice and there are a lot of places near by to buy food or go shopping the staff is helpful and the people are nice

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Great off-campus experience! Almost all of my friends live in this complex and it is a great hub for students to have a place so close to campus. The location is awesome and so is the environment.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I’m pretty happy here. People are nice and it’s convenient to campus. Apartment maintenance is disappointing since some things inside never got done.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I have enjoyed my first semester her so far as engagement with renters is nice. The amentities such as the gym are things I use on a daily basis with he staff being helpful.

super convenient, nice people in the office, maintenance issues fixed quickly. the machines in the gym need to be updated and it's easy to hear your neighbors

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The building I live in is definitely better than some of the others. We have no holes in the walls or trash spilling out of the garbage rooms, but that does happen if you live in the other buildings.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

No upkeep with common areas. Grills are always broken and machines in the gym have been broken for over 2 months. Elliptical a have been broken for longer. Called to get air conditioned fixed and blinds fixed months ago and requests took a while to be addressed .

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

It’s been a blast! I really love living at t red road. People are very funny and firendly. They are always willing to help and to make sure you are very comfortable

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Quiet, cozy, and nicely decorated. I like that it is located in such a central area in South Miami. I also like the privacy it allows, the amenities (pool and gym), and the view.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The parking here can be a little crazy. The staff should be more professional on the leasing stuff. Everything else is good. It is conveniently located close to campus and everything.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The community is pretty new. It is close to everything, the supermarkets, the shopping mall, the restaurants and the campus. I have been enjoying living her so far.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Parking is good, but management has overcharged me on more than one occasion. Hallways are clean enough but beat up from college kids. Decent place to live, but overpriced

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Everything went by very smoothly. I have great neighbors, there is never noise. When something is wrong the management team solves it. Freat experience overall!!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Close walk or drive to campus. There is always staff on call or in the office available to help. The neighbors can be loud and roudy sometimes.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Saturday December 1 , the building alarms went off around midnight. I placed a call to Maintanance and William Herera and Jose Hernandez we’re taking care of the situation within minutes. Maintenance team is always on top of it all and fast about getting things done for the residents.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Living at red road is great. I'm so close to all of my friends and there are always so many fun events happening that keeps everything exciting

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Our washing machine broke and we put in a maintenance request. I almost immediately got a response about having one of the maintenance crew come by and fix it!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

It’s nice to stay here, I like to be in this residential it’s surrounded with everything I need I wasn’t familiar with this part of the city but now I enjoy my time around here, My apartment near by the gate and the street that’s why I’m ok with parking.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Front desk Shauna and Lorenzo on top of it. Thanks for quick responses when we need something and to have helped us get settled in with our dog Lola