Red Road Commons Apartments

Red Road Commons has been a friendly community so far with a lot of nice residents and the customer service is good. The office staff is always willing to help and very interactive.
Very good place to live. Nice view from the balcony. Pool is nice too. Need the gym to be open 24/7 again because that's one of the best accommodations.
I like it but the noise is disturbing sometimes and i want the gym back. I think that with proper care is possible to use. I like the gardens The staff is really nicw
Professional customer service, well kept property, and overall vibe is really great here. My move in was smooth, and all questions answered and in timely manner. So far, I am enjoying my residency here. Spacious living, and I feel safe with the security features implemented.
Everyone has been super nice and helpful! We are exciting to be living in Miami and close to the university. The place is quiet, clean, and updated.
We have lived here for over 2 years now. The biggest complaint I have is the number of people running around here without wearing masks. As we were going down to our car we passed 7 people not wearing masks. Most times the maintenance problems are fixed fairly quickly, however, we reported a cabinet door that the screws have fallen out of the top section holding the door up. Every time I try to get a pan out of that cupboard, the door falls off. We are both handicapped. Most of our neighbors totally ignore us because we are older. But several of them do watch out for us.
It has been excellent. I have had help when needed. The leasing assistance was really helpful and made all the process really straightforward.
I love the overall environment at red Roads. Modern and up to date appliances. The view from my apartment is gorgeous with palm trees and a beautiful view of the sunset.
So far things are good. The leasing office emloyees are great and quick to handle any issues. Maintenance responds quickly too. I recommend the community!
Maintenance is very timely and the apartment itself is nice, but there are little glitches that occur that are off-putting. I got disconnected and reconnected to the AT&T service several times in the past month, causing me to be charged in addition to what I was charged per my lease.