The apartment is nice. You have a nice kitchen where you can cook a lot of things and then the living room with views to the pool improve all te quality of the apartment.

I love Red Road Commons. The people are fun, the staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The pool is always clean and well maintained. What a way to live as a student!

The community is clean and well maintained. The apartment size and the room layouts are good. The location is perfect with everything at a walking distance.

I love living here, my apartment is beautiful and I’ve had no problems with contacting matience or managers about any problems we could be having

Great apartment! Love being here with all the other University of Miami students. I’m excited that I am finally settled and it is much more enjoyable now!

There are so many holes in the walls still. Maintaince requests still take a long time to be filled. Other than that everything seems to be ok.

It is really an awesome experience till now. Communication to markets, restaurants, metro, movies and UM is so easy. The peaceful nature of the society is also close to my heart.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The location of red road commons is super convenient if you’re a UM student because of how close it is to campus. It’s also almost entirely a student community which makes it even better.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I very much enjoy living here. The pool and gym are very nice amenities. However the gym needs to have stuff for people to clean there equipment bc its gross that theres not.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Love the apt, just some things haven’t been finished on move in list yet. It’s a little frustrating. The building itself is very nice and so are the people in the office

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I really love staying at Red Road. Great location to campus as well as everything else in Miami. I love having a pool and a fitness room at such great convenience. The staff is delightful and the apartments are nice and big. 10/10 recommend to ALL my friends.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The apartments are cute and nice. However, there is a huge problem with delivering packages. People steal and you can’t get stuff shipped here. Red Road needs to figure out a better system or install cameras or something. Also when I put in a maintenance request they say they fix things and they don’t. Example- they said my screen door was fixed and it hasn’t been touched. Also there are lots of bugs

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Great location near whole foods and Publix. Very easy to commute to University of Miami campus. Bike friendly and very helpful staff. Gym and pool on site

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love red road because all mt friends are there and i love louis but fernando I am not a huge fan of. My apartment is really nice, the living room is huge.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Easy to move in and set up. A few small issues w the room with things not working or broken but overall good service. pretty area close to umiami

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Loved the pool, went swimming almost every day and some days I got to make friends there. Unfortunately i could not give you 5 stars because there was no phone reception in my room.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Great location, close to campus. Every time I've had an issue with air conditioning or broken appliances someone has come pretty quickly to fix it.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The location is really nice and for the amenities that are included, the monthly rent is pretty reasonable. Also, things are in good shape, and maintenance is on point.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Leasing office is always so helpful when I go in. Awesome place to live as a college student! Everything has been pretty clean so far, as well as very organized.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Red roads is amazing for college students. It’s at a great location, right near The University of Miami. Very clean and awesome place to live.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Red Road is a very nice apartment. It has many great amenities and things included as being a resident of red road student living. I would recommend.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Great office staff. Especially Shanna. She’s the best! Always takes the time to help with anything. I lived here last year and it was great.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Living at Red Road is a great experience. The location is great especially for Miami students. You are so close to campus as well as so many other things in South Miami.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Awesome place for students, pretty much right across the street from UM, very close to Publix, Whole Foods, gym and movies. And Chipotle too (bonus). Few things to fix here in the apartment which we haven’t gotten a response (reason for 4 stars, not 5), and it’s a long walk from the parking lot, but overall it’s been a good choice so far.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The apartment building is clean and looks really nice. Any problems so far were dealt with immediately by the front office. A+ customer service!