Red Road Commons Apartments

the apartment complex could be a little nicer but its proximity to campus is amazing and the amenities are okay! But there are often holes in the walls...
I love the amenities in the building. The pool, spa and gym are beautiful. The views from my apartment are spectacular. I see the sunset every single night from my balcony.
Overall good experience. Water pressure in the entire complex is bad. Pool is nice and so are the balconies. Having a washer and dryer that work is good too.
Good apartments, kitchen and room size very nice. Gym is clean, fair amount of equipment. Only problem is noise from parties at night, students are incredibly loud here.
The apartment community is wonderful, and welcoming. I just moved yesterday and It was easy move in. My apartment has a view on the pool, as a start i feel lucky to be here.
Cool place to live, responsive to resident needs. Close to campus convenient trolley ride or walk away. Community has fun events and good amenities!
Love my living experience at Red Road Commons. Great community!!!!! The commons are kept very clean. The staff is very polite and friendly.
I loved living at red road commons. Red road was close in proximity to campus, easy access to the grocery store, and had all of my fellow classmates there as well
Apartment continually breaking and overpriced. Having to pay for parking is cheaper at other places. Loud residents and holes in the walls too
The maintenance is always super on top of every request and it’s completed in a timely matter, the buildings are always pretty clean and I’ve felt incredibly safe here