Everything is very easy to access, clean, and rewarding. Love the location and how nice people are to when walking around and moving into your apartment!

I lived close to all my friends and was able to walk to campus. It was super convenient and I was close to the metro for concerts and sports games

i love it. it’s great. very comfy. love my appartment. so roomy. where i live. i like red road commons. thank you red road commons. i like it

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

So far I’ve had a really positive experience here. I love the amenities and it is super close to campus. Everyone is very helpful and things are fixed very quickly.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Management could use some improvement but otherwise an all round great community. The location is amazing, the amenities are great. Unfortunately they try to take as much money as they can from college students.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The amenities are very outdated and are not replaced timely. There had been plumbing and electrical problems that took days or even weeks are maintenance to come and fix. Other than that, Red Road Commons had a great community.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The move in process was extremely quick and easy. The staff kept in very good contact making sure everything was taken care of. Was able to secure the apartment we wanted hassle free.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

It’s been good so far! I love how close it is to to everything especially UM. It’s been really great and I look forward to the upcoming year at this apartment complex

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Super convenient if you don’t have a car at school. Easy and quick walk to campus or to a shuttle stop. Holes in the walls, garbage left in trash rooms, a lot of parking garage lights don’t work

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love Red Road! We have a great, 3B3B corner apartment. I love the pool and fitness center but the fitness center needs to be updated with new equipment! The bike and treadmills always break down. The bike is terrible honestly. But I love the easy access. Although expensive, well worth the price.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Everyone is fairly quiet so far, although we moved in in the summer. The pool and amenities are a nice touch. The apartment came unfurnished, that was fine, but the floors and walls seem to be made a bit cheaply for the price we’re paying.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

There needs to be cameras in the hallways that are being kicked in or brick. We shouldn’t have to live with sub-par conditions. Sometimes when I need matinence to come they never come

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Everything is great. The only issue is that the repairing is slow. If something is broken, you need to wait days and months to get it repaired. But except this, nothing wrong with RedRoad, I love to live here and the environment is great.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Me and my boyfriend move in May 10th. The staff at Red Road Commons have been so helpful and nice to us during the process. We can’t wait to move in!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The staff are great, the apartments are clean and so close to campus, the gym and pool are great and really clean. I really have enjoyed my stay

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Holes in the walls in the hallways and the trash is never in the actual trash room. Doors don't close completely and sometimes is really loud and there's nobody to call to solve this issue.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I have had a great time living here but the gym could be much better. There isn't a great selection of weights and a lot of the machines break frequently. Other than the holes in the halls and the trash in the hallways everything have been good.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Apartments are very convenient for college living. Great location and mostly students. Leasing office was great with providing breakfast and lunch many days.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Good. The buildings need more trash and recycling rooms. The holes in the walls need to be fixed. The apartments are clean and have good air conditioning. The elevators could be faster.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

A great place to live that is near the campus has a great staff that know what they are doing and are available to answer any questions that you have

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Nice units, great area and anemeties but the mail system is unreliable and haven’t recieved a number of packages. residents are careless, damaging walls or vomit in the elevators. Maintenance tries their best but tenants destroy it with drunk crazy nights.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Great place to live as a college student. Friendly staff and the pool is kept well. I can usually grab something to eat on my way to class in the leasing office, very helpful!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

it has been great living here there is always free food being given out and my friends live so close to me. I like tanning at the pool and seeing people

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Red Road is a close walk to campus and makes it very easy to get back and forth without a car for students. The pool is super nice to layout at and lots of familiar and friendly faces.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love living here. Walking home for lunch is the best but walking home at anytime during the day for whatever reason just because you want is amazing.