Red Road Commons Apartments

4.1

4.1

I love living here. It is such a great location and the staff is wonderful. I really love the way the buildings are set up and how it seems to be like our own little community. I look forward to living here another year.
Living at Red Road Commons has been great! Very comfortable living, lots of space, and I feel safe. Living in a community right next to UM is super convenient and fun.
I am a student at the University of Miami. Perfect location for UM students. It is a 15 minutes walk to the main campus. Love the place and common areas. Great pool too!
The leasing office staff continue to be kind and helpful, in addition to the maintenance staff. The shared spaces are kept very clean, which is more important now than ever!
Best place ever !! The staff is amazing with the best service I ever seen lease and maintenance and the place is Quiet , safe , friendly. I really doubt the theres a place like these somewhere else. 🤗
Haven’t moved in yet, but the application process was so easy. The staff is very accommodating. The apartment are spacious and well maintained. Looking forward to living at RRC!
it was a super easy move-in and staff created a stress free, laid back environment. allowed me to get in without any issues and would highly recommend
I love the location of Red road commons, but I do find that the upkeep (scratches/dents on hallway walls, etc.) could be improved. Overall location and proximity to campus makes up for this, however.
I have really enjoyed my time at Red Roads! A great environment & fun place to live. There are great amenities and the apartments are in great condition.
Great community I love it I feel safe and appreciated. It took me a while to finish my application because of the online only application but the staff was nice enough to help my all the way through the process. I'm in a perfect location