Red Road Commons Apartments

4.2

4.2

Morgan
This location is unbeatable. It is so close to the University of Miami campus. All you have to do is cross over one street and then you are on campus.
Nicole
Love living at Red Roads! Secure parking garage and the only apartment that doesn’t over charge! The pool deck is perfect size and red roads is super close to the UMiami campus!
Seth
Had a great experience here as of yet. Great people, great workers, and great community! Highly secure which is great and the care everyone has for the residents is amazing!
Jonathan
1 star
Place is becoming more and more rundown, and the rent just keeps going higher and higher. Quite ridiculous the management expects residents to pay that much for just a very basic living situation.
Yi-Mei
I am living here for almost a year and still like this place a lot. The best thing is stuffs are so friendly. Every time I go to leasing office, they even asked me if I wanna some drinks!!
Vincent
So far I like living at red roads but my only complaint would be that people let their dogs pee and poop wherever. Sometimes in the elevator sometimes in the hallways and always in the garage. The pool area is very nice though.
Alexandra
My roommates and I have a great a time at Red Road Commons! We love being so close to campus and have had an awesome experience so far. We will be back for the next school year!
Chelsey
Red road commons is a wonderful place to live! So beautiful. The most colorful complex you’ll see around campus. The dog park is full of playful dogs. The pool is beautiful and refreshing.
Verified Resident
Living here in the past year has been great excluding those nights when the fire alarm went on for the longest. Close to alot of convenient stores, parking available, maintenance on point.
Lauren
Overall nice. Not much to complain about. Like having laundry in unit as well as a full kitchen and bathroom with nice counter space in the bathroom