Red Road Commons Apartments

I loved living at red road commons. Red road was close in proximity to campus, easy access to the grocery store, and had all of my fellow classmates there as well
Apartment continually breaking and overpriced. Having to pay for parking is cheaper at other places. Loud residents and holes in the walls too
The maintenance is always super on top of every request and it’s completed in a timely matter, the buildings are always pretty clean and I’ve felt incredibly safe here
It’s been pretty good. The environment is usually quiet and a lot of my UM friends are also here. Besides that, it is a large complex that has a lot of places to explore!
Love my apartment. It’s spacious and beyond expectations. So perfect for me and my roommate. All out things fit perfectly in here, and we couldn’t be more excited to decorate it further. It feels like home already
It was okay, just which the leasing office would have been more helpful when showing us how to get to the apartment. We walked around for 20 minutes trying to find the apartment. I also still am not sure how to use the parking garage, don’t know where my parking sticker goes and if i have a certain parking spot number or not. It also would’ve been great if there were carts of dolleys we could have borrowed to help move our furniture and make the process run smoother.
It was a very nice apartment in a great area. The pool and fitness center were convienant. The noise or damage around the property were the only problems.
I love living in Red Road because I am so close to my friends all the time! The amentities are amazing and the pool is the best spot to socialize.
the house came with some of the equipment halfbroken, it is still usable tho. I really like the pool and the gym tho, people are also very nice even though I think they should answer email faster.
I was initially hesitant to lease here but I've loved the convenience to both Whole Foods and to campus. The maintenance staff is extremely helpful as well!