Red Road Commons Student Living

I really enjoy living in red road commons. The apartments are nice, and the facilities are even better! I enjoy the fact that our gym is open 24/7 and how our pool is so pretty. I love living here and the management staff is so nice.
Great place to be after freshman year of college, allows everyone to still be close together without having to drive to see your friends. Allows a close community to be made
I love it here!!! Free food, events, raffles all the time. The service is great and over all I am satisfied with my stay at Red Road Commons
Apartment overall is very nice and staff is very nice. There are sometimes when we call the front desk and no one will answer for hours or they won’t call back, but once you get a hold of someone the staff is very accommodating. Appliances could be better- we’ve had issues with our washing machine and dishwasher- but they actually replaced our washing machine. However they replaced our washing machine with the tiniest washing machine I’ve ever seen allowing about 10 garments per load.
it has been so much fun! I love getting food in the leasing office and living next to my friends. Right now the elevators in B are broken and it is making my life very difficult
Love living here it’s in a nice location and easy to walk to school. Very quiet in my building and perfect amenities! I have a great view and big apartment only for 2 people so it is great.
Red Road is awesome! We love the pool and attending all of the events that the leasing office has! The apartment is perfect for college student living!
I’ve lived here for almost two years and overall it’s been a nice experience. It’s very close to UM and other stores which is nice if you don’t have a car
Very nice apartment complex. Food and drinks offered daily in the leasing office which is very nice to have. Also, very close to campus and the shuttle.
I love living here. The community is kept up, maintenance is great, the office staff superb. I've dealt with Roxanna, Jen and Lorenzo but in general, they are very inviting. Noise has not really been an issue, come one, they are apartment buildings so you can't expect zero noise. Rent is higher than other places but you pay for the location. Overall, very happy to be here and even though it is a more "college" oriented community, I live here with my son and I feel quite happy and safe even when I don't think the cameras work :)