It has been great so far, it is really convenient living so close to campus. The pool is great as well as the staff in the office always have snacks and coffee everyday for residents.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I really like living here. It is a great place for sophomore students to live. I’m surrounded by friends who live here too. I also really appreciate the way my cracked screen door was fixed with no issue.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I absolutely love living in Red Road! The location is ideal and the amenities make the apartment feel like the best second home. I love the community environment.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Amazing. The pool is great and the service is great. Wifi is great, close to campus, grocery store, and every where else you need to get to is relatively close

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love living at red road - the amentities, my apartment itself, and the staff are exceptional. I enjoy having a pool I can tan and relax at, look at sunsets on the roof, and get a good workout in My only complaint is that our hallway floors on the second level of C building need to be redone dramatically - at least to match the long hallway.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Love the atmosphere and the proximity to campus. Right in the center of everything. Walking distance to many restaurants, campus, and grocery stores.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Super close to the University of Miami campus, so a great location. And easy to get to campus if you do not have a car. Expensive for parking at the complex.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Red Road is what you make of it. The complex itself is nice and has potential. However, the gym is so dated, the mailing system is awful, the pool only gets sun for some parts of the day, etc. The rent is really high for the amount of downfalls it has

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love my apartment itself, it’s the best for the price I’ve ever had. I live right next to the pool and the gym so I am always hearing a lot of noise, especially at night even past midnight in which I hear people yelling all night. But some noise next to the pool is expected during the day. Plus living close to the pool and gym has a lot of perks. The community itself seems great! There’s always free food! Plus when people sadly trash up the halls, they get cleaned up super fast by the great cleaning staff. Also, the apartments are located very conveniently close to the school and food spots. Overall good experience

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Pretty good but a couple things could be improved, recycling on each floor would be great and something to make it just a bit quieter because I can hear people talking in the hallways when I’m in the bathroom.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I really like living here. It’s a great community and great space to meet new people. The only complaint i have is the random older people who live here.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I live here with my brother and I really like it, first of all, the apartment is big for only two people. Each of us have their own bedroom and bathroom and the room also came with a balcony. Regarding the location I love. that is close enough to school to walk, it really helps me save some money. But, it is pretty far from the rest of Miami, and since I don't have a car it is expensive for me to move.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

It’s always clean, neighbors are never too loud, the office has events regularly and maintenance is pretty fast and on top of request. Overall, extremely happy living here

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Great view, great location, great amenities. The gym and pool are very convenient and never really crowded. Also enjoy the food that they provide for the residents. Great place to live overall

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I dont expect to see rotten apples and other trash in the hallways and broken door handles in basically all the exits to the garage for the money i pay for rent every month

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I have really enjoyed living here so far! I haven't had any issues and my building has been relatively quiet which is really good when I'm trying to study. Great choice if you're looking for an apartment off campus!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love it here. Every time I put in a maintenance request it gets fixed. Every one at the leasing office is accommodating and friendly. LYGC

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

So far living here has been pretty good, the increase in rent price without further notice didn’t seem legal to me. On top of that parking is ridiculously expensive and others could just park across the street at the art building instead.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

i like it and i dont like it,, nice apt but the parking its pain, and i had a few ticke because the parking design in the way waste of time and alot of walking to be able getting in to your apt. especially my apt on first floore on street, its take me time to makes all this walk to the next bulding andpark my car. also gym need update. no hot top in swimming pool thats why expinsive. on top all that some student acting like school student not college or grow people. you can hearing them all night long playing and secraming.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Everything is great except our A/C isn't working properly. It'll be set to 60 Degrees and its still 75 in the apartment. Otherwise, there has been no issues.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The building is very nice. I like that my bedroom is hard wood floor. It is very hard to get into contact via email or phone with the leasing office or workers.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

So far everything’s good I am enjoying the first few weeks and it has been a good experience. I like the location and amenities that come with the place

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

It’s a very nice vibe here. There are bountiful amenities that are offered here. The apartments have very nice layouts and the Red Roads team does a nice job in helping their community.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Awesome apartment. Office never picks up the phone. Guests have to pay for parking which is just ridiculous. Tenants don’t know how to throw their trash in trash shuts so they leave their garbage in the hallways for somebody to come and throw it out for them. Other than that so far it’s been okay

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Nice Building with a great Location, close to shopping centers and public transportation. Lovely amenities and the staff service is effective and friendly.