Red Road Commons Apartments

It’s been pretty good. The environment is usually quiet and a lot of my UM friends are also here. Besides that, it is a large complex that has a lot of places to explore!
Love my apartment. It’s spacious and beyond expectations. So perfect for me and my roommate. All out things fit perfectly in here, and we couldn’t be more excited to decorate it further. It feels like home already
It was okay, just which the leasing office would have been more helpful when showing us how to get to the apartment. We walked around for 20 minutes trying to find the apartment. I also still am not sure how to use the parking garage, don’t know where my parking sticker goes and if i have a certain parking spot number or not. It also would’ve been great if there were carts of dolleys we could have borrowed to help move our furniture and make the process run smoother.
It was a very nice apartment in a great area. The pool and fitness center were convienant. The noise or damage around the property were the only problems.
I love living in Red Road because I am so close to my friends all the time! The amentities are amazing and the pool is the best spot to socialize.
the house came with some of the equipment halfbroken, it is still usable tho. I really like the pool and the gym tho, people are also very nice even though I think they should answer email faster.
I was initially hesitant to lease here but I've loved the convenience to both Whole Foods and to campus. The maintenance staff is extremely helpful as well!
I really enjoy living in red road commons. The apartments are nice, and the facilities are even better! I enjoy the fact that our gym is open 24/7 and how our pool is so pretty. I love living here and the management staff is so nice.
Great place to be after freshman year of college, allows everyone to still be close together without having to drive to see your friends. Allows a close community to be made
I love it here!!! Free food, events, raffles all the time. The service is great and over all I am satisfied with my stay at Red Road Commons