Red Road Commons Apartments

4.2

4.2

Olga
A nice place to live — It is clean and generally quiet. My apartment is very spacious and the price is the best in town. Overall, I am very happy living here
Ana
It's a nice community. It's a bit loud, but that's to be expected. The main issue is dog waste because some owners are irresponsible. I have stepped on dog poop three times and it's not fun...
Anthony
Overall living at red road commons has been a pleasure. There has been the occasional yelling, banging, and knocking and running at our door.
Seth
I love that I am in right in the heart of everywhere that I need to be. Red Roads is in an amazing location. Though there was an issue with my sink drain in my bathroom (I think the previous resident stuck gum down it and I had to pick it out because it was getting backed up) I am having a wonderful experience so far!!!
Morgan
I love living here because of the location, however the fire alarms have been going off recently multiple times without reason. Last week the alarm was going off for a full hour, and then the following hour the alarms were going on and off. The maintenance team is wonderful overall and is great at what they do. Currently, Red Road is re landscaping and it looks like it will be beautiful.
Pierre
Pretty good experience so far, I’ve had a few issues with the odor of my apartment ever since I moved in. Other than that my experience has been great
Vanessa H.
I have really enjoyed living at RRC since 2019. Both the office and maintenance staff are great! The noise level at times Can be bothersome but does not deter one from living here. Recently moved in neighbors are not adhering to trash disposal, leaving it in the hallway, but hopefully this will be improved upon. Overall, RRC is a great place to live even when you’re not a college student. I am happy.
Maria
Great area. Surrounded with cafeterias, restaurants, supermarkets, pubs, theater, workout area and Is near two train stations. Also walking distance from the university of Miami!! Definitely convenient
Christina
Can't wait to see the new landscaping! Also, I'm happy we can print things in the club room, security is back, annd the new signs around about trash and deliveries!
Amanda
LOVE THIS PLACE! I seriously can’t complain about anything! Been here for almost 6 months now and have not had 1 issue! The property manager is Amazing! He gets things done and don’t play no games! HIGHLY RECOMMEND this beautiful place I call home!