No upkeep with common areas. Grills are always broken and machines in the gym have been broken for over 2 months. Elliptical a have been broken for longer. Called to get air conditioned fixed and blinds fixed months ago and requests took a while to be addressed .

It’s been a blast! I really love living at t red road. People are very funny and firendly. They are always willing to help and to make sure you are very comfortable

Quiet, cozy, and nicely decorated. I like that it is located in such a central area in South Miami. I also like the privacy it allows, the amenities (pool and gym), and the view.

The parking here can be a little crazy. The staff should be more professional on the leasing stuff. Everything else is good. It is conveniently located close to campus and everything.

The community is pretty new. It is close to everything, the supermarkets, the shopping mall, the restaurants and the campus. I have been enjoying living her so far.

Parking is good, but management has overcharged me on more than one occasion. Hallways are clean enough but beat up from college kids. Decent place to live, but overpriced

Everything went by very smoothly. I have great neighbors, there is never noise. When something is wrong the management team solves it. Freat experience overall!!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Close walk or drive to campus. There is always staff on call or in the office available to help. The neighbors can be loud and roudy sometimes.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Saturday December 1 , the building alarms went off around midnight. I placed a call to Maintanance and William Herera and Jose Hernandez we’re taking care of the situation within minutes. Maintenance team is always on top of it all and fast about getting things done for the residents.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Living at red road is great. I'm so close to all of my friends and there are always so many fun events happening that keeps everything exciting

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Our washing machine broke and we put in a maintenance request. I almost immediately got a response about having one of the maintenance crew come by and fix it!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

It’s nice to stay here, I like to be in this residential it’s surrounded with everything I need I wasn’t familiar with this part of the city but now I enjoy my time around here, My apartment near by the gate and the street that’s why I’m ok with parking.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Front desk Shauna and Lorenzo on top of it. Thanks for quick responses when we need something and to have helped us get settled in with our dog Lola

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

the dog park is nice but the gates need to be fixed. does get a very very load on Saturday and Friday nights, lots of people partying. The apartment is nice but overpriced.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love living at red road there's always events going on and food being given out in the leasing office. It's nice seeing all of my friends who live here too

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Red Road Commons is a fun living community for college students. Emailed rent reminders, maintenance requests, and a helpful staff in the office. So close to campus too!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Great for right off campus living. Really close to campus and an easy/safe walk. It gets loud at night. The call boxes don't work so you always have to go downstairs to let people in.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love Red Road because all my friends live there. The holes in the wall all got repaired and repainted and the hallways are nice and air conditioned.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Red Roads is a really great place to live because it is so accessible to UMiami, but also feels like you are getting away from campus. The pool and gym within the complex add so much.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love the apartment. The people here are so friendly and helpful. We are still trying the learn the ins and outs of everything, but are having fun doing so. Thanks for letting us join your community.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

sales team in front office have been great especially Luis and as a follow up Shauna. She has responded immedaitelly to our emails and made signing our lease seamless

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The hospitality of the staff members at red road is extremely good and welcoming. The events that take place at red raod are something that the residents do look forward to. It’s quite good living here.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Great apartment, terrible natural lighting. Good amenities and easy access to room. Rooms were well kept and carpet in good condition. Parking is nice except for visitors

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The apartment is nice. You have a nice kitchen where you can cook a lot of things and then the living room with views to the pool improve all te quality of the apartment.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love Red Road Commons. The people are fun, the staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The pool is always clean and well maintained. What a way to live as a student!