Keep in mind that this development was intended specifically for university students, located 1 block from UM's campus. For non-students, this residence might not be ideal. As a student myself, I've found the place to be fun, easy to live in and accomodate to, and hassle-free to work with the leasing office/ maintenance and to manage bills.

The apartment looked really nice when we moved in but we discovered that our garbage disposal wasnt working, after 2 months the shower knob broke, and now we have to run our dryer 4 times in order for our clothes to be done. Everytime we contact the office for a maintenance request we always have to talk to them 2-3 times before someone comes up to the apartment. Also the parties every night are obnoxious, its definitely a good place for undergrads. The best part about the complex is the location next to the University of Miami campus.

I really liked my two bedroom apartment. My room was very clean and the apartment was great. The only thing I didn't like were the hallways. The exit signs were always broken and there were always holes in the way.

Nice apartments but kind of overpriced. Pool heater never works and they charge you extra for parking. Do like that they have a dog park, which the lock on does not work.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Nice ambiance and good locality. good management facilities. Services provided are fast and helpful. Trash disposal at every floor is very convenient. Nice experience as a whole.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Comfortable living, convenient location, and great staff. But, my neighbors are very noisy. The apartment is full of University students that are active all night.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Nice community, and staff. It would be nice if better lighting in the dog park was provided and that was maintained more. Friendly staff though!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

A great place to live in. A safe abode for our family. Fun place with great amenities full gym and swimming pool. A nice gazebo to enjoy our evening.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love living in Red Road Commons Apartment. It is very close to campus which is extremely helpful because I do not have a car. I can easily use my bike to get to campus! Easy access, super nice, awesome pool, I love it!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I have lived at Red Road for 3 years now, and I would rate it 5 stars if the management for my first two years had been as welcoming as it is now. Our rent was raised for no reason and without warning and we were charged fees for incidents that we didn’t even cause.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Good, it’s a great place to live if you go to university of Miami because everything is so close together and all my friends live with me making

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The apartment community is great for college students. It is wonderful to live so close to campus, yet still have the off campus feel. The staff are very helpful when it comes to maintenance.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I wish they would stop people from punching holes in the walls and, the fire alarm goes off way too often. The management is composed of good people

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The proximity to the University is great. I LOVE the fact that traffic is almost a non-issue to and from school. The size of the balconies, bathrooms, bathtubs, and windows are nice. I got lucky with the location of my apartment being off to the side on the top floor near the garage, so it is not loud. However, the hallways and certain common areas are poorly maintained. The elevators are always disgusting. Outside windows that are not accessible to residents are dirty. There are holes in the walls in the hallways. Exit signs are broken and dangling from the ceilings. Lights are typically off inside stairwells. Water within the apartments does not get hot enough. The gym needs a MAJOR update and a water fountain inside it (and new 15-pound weights). Both maintenance requests I have made were not handled. Additionally, the fire alarm has been a major issue in the past. The alarm is PAINFULLY loud in the hallways and the apartments. It is hard to evacuate, especially with animals, when you have to hold your ears to make it outside without suffering hearing damage. I understand the need for safety, but I have lived in other apartment complexes that make it work without that level of noise. I know I just listed a lot of complaints, but, in general, I am very comfortable living here. However, I do not plan on renewing my lease. I am a law student and do not necessarily enjoy living in an apartment complex where the majority is undergraduate students.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The Perfect Thing, it’s all what you want to live. You want a friends to held party, it’s the good place to do that, it’s Red Road Commons Apartment

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

great place to live, however they should give residents incentives to stay rather than raising rent. New residents get incentives, why not keep the residents that have been there already

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I enjoy living here a lot, however I do not like the fire alarm situation. I do think that the building is being run pretty well, however there can always be room for improvement

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Overall a great place to live Sophomore year of college because it is close to campus and is an affordable price, plus most of the residents are from UM

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

It has been ok. Walls are messy and all broken. In the gym there are some machines that are also broken but besides that all good overall. The residence office and workers are great.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

My experience at Red Road Commons has been very good. The pool, gym, and community room amenities are all very nice. Hallways can get a bit messy and loud, but that is to be expected given the demographic that lives here. Would definitely recommend to other college students

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

hello.. my rating for my apartment is five stars and also the parking garage is perfect.. every thing is perfect but there are some issues like the car noises

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

my physical apartment is good, however the elevators don't always work and there is often throw and garbage in hallways and front door of b not always locked, back elevator in b by parking garage does not always work and the other day the light in the elevator did not work so the elevator was unusable even though it was running

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Overall, this is a great place for college students to live. However, there are some issues that seem to reoccur. Some of the apartments have ant infestations, and the alarm system occasionally goes off for long periods of time.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

It's a convenient community. Near to my university - university of Miami. So I can take the shuttle bus to school everyday. It's also near to the Whole Foods and Publix

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

People are very loud, cameras need to be put in hallways so people stop destroying property, and better gym. I think that there should be more parking outside because people who live in building E don't have any good options to park.