There are so many holes in the walls still. Maintaince requests still take a long time to be filled. Other than that everything seems to be ok.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The apartment looked really nice when we moved in but we discovered that our garbage disposal wasnt working, after 2 months the shower knob broke, and now we have to run our dryer 4 times in order for our clothes to be done. Everytime we contact the office for a maintenance request we always have to talk to them 2-3 times before someone comes up to the apartment. Also the parties every night are obnoxious, its definitely a good place for undergrads. The best part about the complex is the location next to the University of Miami campus.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Overall it is a nice place to live. Surprisingly it’s not noisy for a college community. The downside is sometimes you get drunk college students waking holes in walls and leaving trash in the hallways.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

my physical apartment is good, however the elevators don't always work and there is often throw and garbage in hallways and front door of b not always locked, back elevator in b by parking garage does not always work and the other day the light in the elevator did not work so the elevator was unusable even though it was running

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Nice apartments but kind of overpriced. Pool heater never works and they charge you extra for parking. Do like that they have a dog park, which the lock on does not work.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

My apartment is very large and clean, but the hallways are often dirty and covered in trash. The elevators, garage doors and fobs are often broken.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Living in a quieter building I enjoy living here. My hallway is always clean and quiet. Although as soon as I walk into the larger building the floors and hallways are gross.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Living here is conviniente and the people in the building are decent. But all this place wants is your money, from “random towing” to insanely high rent late fees and no help from management. You are a dollar sign not a person in this building

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I like the aesthetic and location of the building, but there are a few things that keep me from recommending it as a place to live. One, there are constantly holes in the hallway walls. Two, my packages have been stolen twice already. Three, why is there no way to let guests in without meeting them at the door?!!?! The call box is useless!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

It's nice but there's a lot of roaches, broken walls. I like the pool, grill, location, bright colors. Staff is nice and helpful. The apts without rugs are better but all are nice

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I have lived at Red Road for 3 years now, and I would rate it 5 stars if the management for my first two years had been as welcoming as it is now. Our rent was raised for no reason and without warning and we were charged fees for incidents that we didn’t even cause.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The amenities are great and so are the people in the leasing office. The noise is a burden and maintenance never cleans the hallways, mops the floor or takes trash off the floor. No cameras are monitored so I've had packages stolen and the leasing office just tells me to file a police report which doesn't help.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I wish they would stop people from punching holes in the walls and, the fire alarm goes off way too often. The management is composed of good people

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The good thing is that the amenities are nice and so are the people. But the bad news is that the trash never gets picked up, there is hardly security patrolling the halls like they said either

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

the dog park is nice but the gates need to be fixed. does get a very very load on Saturday and Friday nights, lots of people partying. The apartment is nice but overpriced.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Great location, close to campus. Every time I've had an issue with air conditioning or broken appliances someone has come pretty quickly to fix it.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Not a bad place, a little overpriced for what you get. It is nice and quiet during the summer. Wish the dog park had a water bowl for the dogs since it gets so hot.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I enjoy living here a lot, however I do not like the fire alarm situation. I do think that the building is being run pretty well, however there can always be room for improvement

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love Red Road because all my friends live there. The holes in the wall all got repaired and repainted and the hallways are nice and air conditioned.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Overall, good experience. Weren't too responsive on the phone and when asked questions they weren't always helpful but when I went for initial meeting they were good.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

great place to live, however they should give residents incentives to stay rather than raising rent. New residents get incentives, why not keep the residents that have been there already

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Great for right off campus living. Really close to campus and an easy/safe walk. It gets loud at night. The call boxes don't work so you always have to go downstairs to let people in.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love red road because all mt friends are there and i love louis but fernando I am not a huge fan of. My apartment is really nice, the living room is huge.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Easy to move in and set up. A few small issues w the room with things not working or broken but overall good service. pretty area close to umiami

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Comfortable living, convenient location, and great staff. But, my neighbors are very noisy. The apartment is full of University students that are active all night.