I like the aesthetic and location of the building, but there are a few things that keep me from recommending it as a place to live. One, there are constantly holes in the hallway walls. Two, my packages have been stolen twice already. Three, why is there no way to let guests in without meeting them at the door?!!?! The call box is useless!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Parking is good, but management has overcharged me on more than one occasion. Hallways are clean enough but beat up from college kids. Decent place to live, but overpriced

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The good thing is that the amenities are nice and so are the people. But the bad news is that the trash never gets picked up, there is hardly security patrolling the halls like they said either

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Nice apartments but kind of overpriced. Pool heater never works and they charge you extra for parking. Do like that they have a dog park, which the lock on does not work.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

There are so many holes in the walls still. Maintaince requests still take a long time to be filled. Other than that everything seems to be ok.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Living in a quieter building I enjoy living here. My hallway is always clean and quiet. Although as soon as I walk into the larger building the floors and hallways are gross.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

my physical apartment is good, however the elevators don't always work and there is often throw and garbage in hallways and front door of b not always locked, back elevator in b by parking garage does not always work and the other day the light in the elevator did not work so the elevator was unusable even though it was running

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

My apartment is very large and clean, but the hallways are often dirty and covered in trash. The elevators, garage doors and fobs are often broken.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Overall it is a nice place to live. Surprisingly it’s not noisy for a college community. The downside is sometimes you get drunk college students waking holes in walls and leaving trash in the hallways.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

It's nice but there's a lot of roaches, broken walls. I like the pool, grill, location, bright colors. Staff is nice and helpful. The apts without rugs are better but all are nice

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The amenities are great and so are the people in the leasing office. The noise is a burden and maintenance never cleans the hallways, mops the floor or takes trash off the floor. No cameras are monitored so I've had packages stolen and the leasing office just tells me to file a police report which doesn't help.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Living here is conviniente and the people in the building are decent. But all this place wants is your money, from “random towing” to insanely high rent late fees and no help from management. You are a dollar sign not a person in this building

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I wish they would stop people from punching holes in the walls and, the fire alarm goes off way too often. The management is composed of good people

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I have lived at Red Road for 3 years now, and I would rate it 5 stars if the management for my first two years had been as welcoming as it is now. Our rent was raised for no reason and without warning and we were charged fees for incidents that we didn’t even cause.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

the dog park is nice but the gates need to be fixed. does get a very very load on Saturday and Friday nights, lots of people partying. The apartment is nice but overpriced.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The apartment looked really nice when we moved in but we discovered that our garbage disposal wasnt working, after 2 months the shower knob broke, and now we have to run our dryer 4 times in order for our clothes to be done. Everytime we contact the office for a maintenance request we always have to talk to them 2-3 times before someone comes up to the apartment. Also the parties every night are obnoxious, its definitely a good place for undergrads. The best part about the complex is the location next to the University of Miami campus.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Comfortable living, convenient location, and great staff. But, my neighbors are very noisy. The apartment is full of University students that are active all night.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Red Road is a close walk to campus and makes it very easy to get back and forth without a car for students. The pool is super nice to layout at and lots of familiar and friendly faces.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The building I live in is definitely better than some of the others. We have no holes in the walls or trash spilling out of the garbage rooms, but that does happen if you live in the other buildings.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The apartments are cute and nice. However, there is a huge problem with delivering packages. People steal and you can’t get stuff shipped here. Red Road needs to figure out a better system or install cameras or something. Also when I put in a maintenance request they say they fix things and they don’t. Example- they said my screen door was fixed and it hasn’t been touched. Also there are lots of bugs

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The proximity to the University is great. I LOVE the fact that traffic is almost a non-issue to and from school. The size of the balconies, bathrooms, bathtubs, and windows are nice. I got lucky with the location of my apartment being off to the side on the top floor near the garage, so it is not loud. However, the hallways and certain common areas are poorly maintained. The elevators are always disgusting. Outside windows that are not accessible to residents are dirty. There are holes in the walls in the hallways. Exit signs are broken and dangling from the ceilings. Lights are typically off inside stairwells. Water within the apartments does not get hot enough. The gym needs a MAJOR update and a water fountain inside it (and new 15-pound weights). Both maintenance requests I have made were not handled. Additionally, the fire alarm has been a major issue in the past. The alarm is PAINFULLY loud in the hallways and the apartments. It is hard to evacuate, especially with animals, when you have to hold your ears to make it outside without suffering hearing damage. I understand the need for safety, but I have lived in other apartment complexes that make it work without that level of noise. I know I just listed a lot of complaints, but, in general, I am very comfortable living here. However, I do not plan on renewing my lease. I am a law student and do not necessarily enjoy living in an apartment complex where the majority is undergraduate students.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Great for right off campus living. Really close to campus and an easy/safe walk. It gets loud at night. The call boxes don't work so you always have to go downstairs to let people in.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love Red Road because all my friends live there. The holes in the wall all got repaired and repainted and the hallways are nice and air conditioned.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The apartment is nice. You have a nice kitchen where you can cook a lot of things and then the living room with views to the pool improve all te quality of the apartment.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I very much enjoy living here. The pool and gym are very nice amenities. However the gym needs to have stuff for people to clean there equipment bc its gross that theres not.