The apartment looked really nice when we moved in but we discovered that our garbage disposal wasnt working, after 2 months the shower knob broke, and now we have to run our dryer 4 times in order for our clothes to be done. Everytime we contact the office for a maintenance request we always have to talk to them 2-3 times before someone comes up to the apartment. Also the parties every night are obnoxious, its definitely a good place for undergrads. The best part about the complex is the location next to the University of Miami campus.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I wish they would stop people from punching holes in the walls and, the fire alarm goes off way too often. The management is composed of good people

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The amenities are great and so are the people in the leasing office. The noise is a burden and maintenance never cleans the hallways, mops the floor or takes trash off the floor. No cameras are monitored so I've had packages stolen and the leasing office just tells me to file a police report which doesn't help.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

my physical apartment is good, however the elevators don't always work and there is often throw and garbage in hallways and front door of b not always locked, back elevator in b by parking garage does not always work and the other day the light in the elevator did not work so the elevator was unusable even though it was running

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

It's nice but there's a lot of roaches, broken walls. I like the pool, grill, location, bright colors. Staff is nice and helpful. The apts without rugs are better but all are nice

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I like the aesthetic and location of the building, but there are a few things that keep me from recommending it as a place to live. One, there are constantly holes in the hallway walls. Two, my packages have been stolen twice already. Three, why is there no way to let guests in without meeting them at the door?!!?! The call box is useless!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The good thing is that the amenities are nice and so are the people. But the bad news is that the trash never gets picked up, there is hardly security patrolling the halls like they said either

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I have lived at Red Road for 3 years now, and I would rate it 5 stars if the management for my first two years had been as welcoming as it is now. Our rent was raised for no reason and without warning and we were charged fees for incidents that we didn’t even cause.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Living in a quieter building I enjoy living here. My hallway is always clean and quiet. Although as soon as I walk into the larger building the floors and hallways are gross.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Nice apartments but kind of overpriced. Pool heater never works and they charge you extra for parking. Do like that they have a dog park, which the lock on does not work.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Overall it is a nice place to live. Surprisingly it’s not noisy for a college community. The downside is sometimes you get drunk college students waking holes in walls and leaving trash in the hallways.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

My apartment is very large and clean, but the hallways are often dirty and covered in trash. The elevators, garage doors and fobs are often broken.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Living here is conviniente and the people in the building are decent. But all this place wants is your money, from “random towing” to insanely high rent late fees and no help from management. You are a dollar sign not a person in this building

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The proximity to the University is great. I LOVE the fact that traffic is almost a non-issue to and from school. The size of the balconies, bathrooms, bathtubs, and windows are nice. I got lucky with the location of my apartment being off to the side on the top floor near the garage, so it is not loud. However, the hallways and certain common areas are poorly maintained. The elevators are always disgusting. Outside windows that are not accessible to residents are dirty. There are holes in the walls in the hallways. Exit signs are broken and dangling from the ceilings. Lights are typically off inside stairwells. Water within the apartments does not get hot enough. The gym needs a MAJOR update and a water fountain inside it (and new 15-pound weights). Both maintenance requests I have made were not handled. Additionally, the fire alarm has been a major issue in the past. The alarm is PAINFULLY loud in the hallways and the apartments. It is hard to evacuate, especially with animals, when you have to hold your ears to make it outside without suffering hearing damage. I understand the need for safety, but I have lived in other apartment complexes that make it work without that level of noise. I know I just listed a lot of complaints, but, in general, I am very comfortable living here. However, I do not plan on renewing my lease. I am a law student and do not necessarily enjoy living in an apartment complex where the majority is undergraduate students.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Lived here for two years, great place. Great staff. RR Commons has a very helpful staff that will work with you to ensure safety and happiness.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Great location, close to campus. Every time I've had an issue with air conditioning or broken appliances someone has come pretty quickly to fix it.

Apartments are new, but stairways, elevators, and hallways are usually not clean/holes in the walls. Management is not responsive to mechanical issues, or marks issue as solved when it actually isn't.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Overall, good experience. Weren't too responsive on the phone and when asked questions they weren't always helpful but when I went for initial meeting they were good.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The apartments are spacious, but the response to maintenance is slow. The location is convenient for students at university of Miami and there are plenty of students living in the complex

Comfortable living, convenient location, and great staff. But, my neighbors are very noisy. The apartment is full of University students that are active all night.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Not a bad place, a little overpriced for what you get. It is nice and quiet during the summer. Wish the dog park had a water bowl for the dogs since it gets so hot.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

great place to live, however they should give residents incentives to stay rather than raising rent. New residents get incentives, why not keep the residents that have been there already

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Easy to move in and set up. A few small issues w the room with things not working or broken but overall good service. pretty area close to umiami

I enjoy living here a lot, however I do not like the fire alarm situation. I do think that the building is being run pretty well, however there can always be room for improvement

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

People are very loud, cameras need to be put in hallways so people stop destroying property, and better gym. I think that there should be more parking outside because people who live in building E don't have any good options to park.