For the amount of money I pay its a great place to live. The only downsides are that the gate is broken a lot, the printer is broken a lot, and maintenance can take a while to actually fix things

Redtail has great amenities, especially the pool and the shuttle is a great feature. Apartments are large but equipment is getting old, i’ve had to get a lot of things replaced.

So far, I have enjoyed RedTail. I subleased for the summer and the fact that I got to sublease was great. Some communities don't allow it. Everything in the apartment is great, had no problems so far. Looking forward to the rest of the summer

The complex is well maintained and the staff is very friendly. The only complaint that I have is the noise level is very high. This is especially an issue during the school year but if you call the after hours number they are always willing to help deal with the noise.

here is very dog friendly. shuttle is very convince to student. free parking. quality of furniture need improve. like bed,dyer and washing machine.

Wonderful community, good prices, great amenities, shuttle to campus, weekly events, and decent response time by maintenance team. Would recommend

Friendly and safe living community, great rates, good amenities, responsive and caring management and maintenance teams. Shuttle is a big bonus for any students who don't want to or can't drive to class.

I have enjoyed my stay at redtail and will continue to live here until graduation. Friendly staff, and the maintenance guys always took care of business quickly. Mahlik, while a nice guy, could certainly work on his jump shot. Only complaints would be the road bumps and the $15 convenience fee for every online payment.

Decent apartment, great maintenance staff. Bug problems, broken furniture, extremely thin walls. Needs more visitors parking. Could use updated security

This is such a wonderful place to live! The office staff is always so helpful, and they do a good job of planning fun, different activities for the residents. Maintenance is also so awesome!

Life at Red Tail on the River is very nice. The apartments are generally nice and pests are not usually a problem. The amenities offered such as the pool and different activities at the office are very nice.

I really love the community here and the events that are put on for the residents. I also appreciate how quickly maintenance staff responds to concerns.

im moving in the fall & im excited. Office staff sucks and has no idea what they are doing. Bugs everywhere. I just want the points for a gift card

I love this community and everything it has to offer. The apartment offers the best size and quality for the lowest price out there. And most communities don’t have a hot tub.

Redtail on the river has been a wonderful living experience throughout this academic year. Maintenance is always timely whenever they come to fix anything

I really have enjoyed staying at Redtail on the River. The only complaint I have is that my apartment (particularly my room) was not the same as the one we viewed before signing the lease.

My experience at Redtail is pretty awesome. Every time I come home from the shuttle or late at night from the library, I love pulling into Redtail. It just is an apartment complex that makes you feel at home. When it comes to the maintenance too, those guys are fast and always help with the problem.

I love the location of redtail on the river and the proximity to campus. The shuttle service is also very convenient. Parking is pretty good for residents although not enough guest spots. Overall a great place to live.

super fun and safe just wish we were informed of things more in advance. for example we get emails about things saying oh today’s the last day or don’t forget but we never got the notice in the first place.

Overall Redtail offers great value for what you pay. They have great amenities including the pool and shuttle. The maintenance staff is responsive.

I've had alot of fun living here! The staff and maintenance guys are nice and so are the people here. There tons of social events going on and safe community

Redtail is a great place to live for the price your paying. Safe, gated community. Great front office people. Any problems get fixed fast. Free printing is awesome.

Staying here at red tail so far has been a great experience. I love the community and office staff. The staff is very helpful and kind. Thank you

I love redtail! Staff is always so nice and the shuttle is always on time which was very important to me since I rely heavily on it. Maintinance is always on top of requests and the apartment complex is always well landscaped.

A great community to live in for students. The office and maintenance staff are friendly and the shuttle is always on time. Great location near campus and local attractions.