Perfect and amazing and I love Redtail so much. The hot tub is awesome and the people are friendly. My dog loves it too just like me and I love the pool

This is a great community. Management is usually quick to respond and maintenance gets done fast. The place has some great amenities and management listens to its residents when making changes.

This is a really good apartment complex. I really like the amenities a lot. The shuttle is really convenient for me when I have to go to my classes.

I love living here! People are always friendly and the maintenance staff respond quickly. Fun activities and there are always snacks in the main office!

The management is excellent and really care about the residents here. They’re very good at taking responsibility and working with the residents to make this place a great place to live.

Redtail is your average student apartment complex in Columbia. The maintenance staff is absolutely amazing. The amenities are clean and not as crowded as other apartment complexes. The office staff creates free and fun events that involve various activities, food, etc. The apartment in itself comes furnished and each resident has their own closet and bathroom. In addition, the shuttle is always on time. However, there are also multiple downsides. There are only a few visitor spaces, which are mostly parked in by residents. If you do not park in a visitors space, even if there is not a visitors space open, you will be towed. The parking spaces in general are extremely small, which have lead to multiple scratches and door dings in my car. The office staff is relatively nice and helpful, unless you talk to Jeff Dunn. I have never had a nice encounter as he is extremely demeaning and rude. Each month, you will be charged overages. I have had multiple issues this year with the overage charges not being added to my online account in time, therefore I have to bring in a check or a money order. The office does nothing to correct their mistake, they don’t even notify you of it until you receive a “late rent notice” email. I would suggest finding a friend who lives here to allow you to tour their personal apartment, instead of the model apartment, before signing a lease at Redtail. In all, I have lived here a total of two years and my roommates will be signing a lease to live here a third year. Over this timeC the rent has increased quite a bit. It could be worse, but Redtial could make A LOT of major improvements.

I've had nothing but a good experience living here. The only complaint I would pose is that the rent is slightly expensive, but living here is worth it.

i had a bad experience at a previous complex and I was welcomed w opened arms here! Jordan Lee was amazing and made me feel at home! Super excited and I am definitely loving my new space !

The staff has provided excellent customer service and is always helpful. The apartment is one of the best in the area and the lowest price you’ll receive for the quality you get.

Other than a lack of visitor parking (which Redtail is currently trying to fix) and a ridiculous amount of Palmetto bugs (which went away after I asked the front office to exterminate), I have really enjoyed living at Redtail and have experienced few problems.

When I first moved in everyone was very nice and helpful. The place is in a good location and gated however the parking spaces are absurdly tight

I'm definitely a fan of the location of the apartment. Being so close to campus and within walking distance of the Riverwalk was a huge draw.

Great community and amenities! Has its flaws as most student apartment complexes do. I think Redtail offers the best value for the price compared to other places.

Redtail is really great. They have great amenities, friendly staff who host fun inclusive events all through the semester to help bring the community together which is something many complexes do not do.

I really love all the things that redtail does for the members of their community! My complaints tend to be more room-specific. The fact that I live right next to the generator, which can be super loud at 2 am, is one of the biggest problems I have, but you can’t really fix that!!

The office staff is incredibly nice and helpful, and the amenities are great. Apartments are very spacious, and parking is always available.

It has been a fairly good experience. This year has been better than last year so far. Office people are nice and very helpful when I need help.

I currently love living at redtail on the river. I’ve had very few issues with anything and honestly the only problem I have is parking. Sometimes I have to park far from my apartment kind of and there have been tons of times where I wish there were more visitors spots for friends.

Not a bad place to live for the price, but definitely not the best. Parking is very inconvenient for visitors and residents. I often get back and don’t have a space to park at in front of my own apartment. Too many roaches, maintenance doesn’t seem to care.

Some of my favorite amenities are the printing room, work out room and hot tub. I also like how the community is usually pretty quiet, and maintenance has responded quickly when we've had problems come up.

Great apartment and staff however upstairs neighbors are very noisy and disruptive and staff claims they cannot do anything about it. I enjoy that it’s it pet friendly. Visitor parking could be improved

Awesome staff and community. They are open and receptive. Compared to other private apartments, they have a great set up for the group of students they are marketed for.

Reply from Redtail on the River

Overall quite an excellent place to live. The staff is very helpful and they make an effort to get to know and remember you. Plus, frequent, varied events keep us well fed and boost our morale! Over the three years I've lived here, I feel like it's become a bit more undergraduate-heavy than it was when I arrived, and with recent development along Alexander Road, the traffic is getting worse, (but that's no fault of Redtail's--and the situation is alleviated by their efficient shuttle.)

Reply from Redtail on the River

Redtail has been the perfect apartment for me and my roommates! One of the main reasons we chose Redtail on the River was because of the shuttle. It works perfectly for us. The only complaint we have ever had was about the loudness of the people living above us.

Over all is fine. But when my room got a big problem that affect my sleep, nobody responded me for two weeks, until I went to the leasing office twice and asked them.