It is a great location to live here. The river and trees are a huge bonus. Will be happy when the construction is finished, however. But even so, the apartments are fairly quiet.

A really beautiful and really quiet place to live. It makes me so happy to come home everyday! I recommend Reedhouse to my friends all the time!

The new owners are doing a lot of upgrades which means alot of potential. The complex is off the Greenbelt!! So is a win win no matter what. Ohh and don’t forget happy hour on the way home!!!

I am a new resident and eagerly awaiting the completion of the club house, pool, outside kitchen by the pool and completely new fitness center. It is awesome knowing management cares about having amazing amenities for its residents.

So far so great! Really love our apartment and all it has to offer! Staff has been very helpful as well. The property itself although under construction has been very resident friendly and the staff has kept us informed at all times!

A lot of renovation on-going right now and make a lot of noise very day. Also it create waste and the air condition is not good even it near the boise river. The apartment layout is very good and staff is very friendly.

The apartment has a fantastic view with a very close distance to the green belt. The lake is peaceful and recent tree trimming made it even more attractive.

I love living in this neighborhood. I have family in River Run so it was a blessing to be able to rent here in 2016. it has been challenging lately with the new construction and rent increases, but I chose to renew my lease anyway.

I truly love the location! The Southeast Boise location offers so much. That is pretty much what you are paying for at this community. The HVAC system is highly inefficient and extremely loud. When I first moved in when it kicked on, it often woke me up, and it still occasionally does. Due to the poor HVAC system and additionally the inefficient old & drafty aluminum windows, the monthly utility bills are exorbitant. Yes, upgrades are coming, but it does not include these two important elements, just basically the esthetics (countertops, kitchen cabinets & flooring). This is nice, but with the rent increases and constant high utility bills, it is worth looking elsewhere to live.

Beautiful space. Next to the River. Wonderful neighbors. Incredible location and close to lots of fun things to do. Excited about all the remodeling going on.

I thought that the staff who worked here really went out of their way to help me and better my experience. Had a few bumps along the way, but they always fixed them promptly

Love the location but frustrated with changes, seems a bit unorganized and minimal communication from management about progress on the updates .

Wonderful location in the city of trees along the river and close to town. Very peaceful. New owners are putting in a lot of effort to improve buildings and amenities.

I really like living in these apartments. The location is beautiful and being so close to town has its perks. Encouraged to see the repairs being addressed and the management needed to make this a great place to live again.

I love this location of my apartment. My room is right on the water and enjoying morning coffee watching ducks and sometimes swan. It's very quiet and my neighbors are very nice. I wish they didn't start charging for car port.

Great community close to the green belt to walk along the river. Also close to downtown boise and many wonderful outdoor options for biking and hiking too

The location is uncomparable to none; tuck away, right along the tranquil boise river, quiet, and in a great community. Plus right next to the greenbelt for quick, peaceful access to downtown and all the parks.

Reply from Reedhouse

Ever since Reedhouse took over the Cottonwoods in November I have been enjoying the changes they’re making! All new updated clubhouse, fresh renovation to the inside and outside of apartments and the management staff is so much friendly way more helpful. This is the perfect place for our little family!

Reply from Reedhouse

The view is amazing. The community is fantastic. Glad we decided to start of our journey into adulthood at Reedhouse Apartment. Can’t wait to continue the adventure here.

Reply from Reedhouse

Very beautiful community. Wish the remodels were done prior to moving a lot was left unfinished or seemed very rushed.Very poorly organized with deposits and the website having issues. Nice leasing staff and quick response time

Reply from Reedhouse

Good so far. I think charging for covered parking spaces is a disrespectful way to squeeze tenants. I appreciate the quick construction on the breezeways. I'm an engineer and after seeing the test points where the paint was removed it was clear they were not in safe condition. I'd like to be on the design committee for the redesign of the rec room and gym.

New owners so it is still up in the air. So far things have been fine but interested to see what happens when our lease is up... Love the apt!

It's been pretty good since Reedhouse bought out The Cottonwoods. The company definitely seems more proactive when it comes to taking care of the property and it's tenants. There have been a few bumps in communication between my apartment and office staff but it's not beyond what I'd expect during an ownership transfer. Rent hasn't changed and lots of property updates are taking place. Feels like 'positives', so far.

Reply from Reedhouse

I love that the apt. Is by the river, but I’m on a limited income, and the rent is going up by far. And the construction crews are loud and messy

Reply from Reedhouse

Great location with instant access to the Greenbelt. The complex is quiet, comfortable, and has pretty much everything you need. Some of the appliances are older, but still functional and management seems on top of getting things fixed.