Wonderful location in the city of trees along the river and close to town. Very peaceful. New owners are putting in a lot of effort to improve buildings and amenities.

I really like living in these apartments. The location is beautiful and being so close to town has its perks. Encouraged to see the repairs being addressed and the management needed to make this a great place to live again.

I love this location of my apartment. My room is right on the water and enjoying morning coffee watching ducks and sometimes swan. It's very quiet and my neighbors are very nice. I wish they didn't start charging for car port.

Great community close to the green belt to walk along the river. Also close to downtown boise and many wonderful outdoor options for biking and hiking too

The location is uncomparable to none; tuck away, right along the tranquil boise river, quiet, and in a great community. Plus right next to the greenbelt for quick, peaceful access to downtown and all the parks.

Reply from Reedhouse

Ever since Reedhouse took over the Cottonwoods in November I have been enjoying the changes they’re making! All new updated clubhouse, fresh renovation to the inside and outside of apartments and the management staff is so much friendly way more helpful. This is the perfect place for our little family!

Reply from Reedhouse

The view is amazing. The community is fantastic. Glad we decided to start of our journey into adulthood at Reedhouse Apartment. Can’t wait to continue the adventure here.

Reply from Reedhouse

Very beautiful community. Wish the remodels were done prior to moving a lot was left unfinished or seemed very rushed.Very poorly organized with deposits and the website having issues. Nice leasing staff and quick response time

Reply from Reedhouse

Good so far. I think charging for covered parking spaces is a disrespectful way to squeeze tenants. I appreciate the quick construction on the breezeways. I'm an engineer and after seeing the test points where the paint was removed it was clear they were not in safe condition. I'd like to be on the design committee for the redesign of the rec room and gym.

New owners so it is still up in the air. So far things have been fine but interested to see what happens when our lease is up... Love the apt!

It's been pretty good since Reedhouse bought out The Cottonwoods. The company definitely seems more proactive when it comes to taking care of the property and it's tenants. There have been a few bumps in communication between my apartment and office staff but it's not beyond what I'd expect during an ownership transfer. Rent hasn't changed and lots of property updates are taking place. Feels like 'positives', so far.

Reply from Reedhouse

I love that the apt. Is by the river, but I’m on a limited income, and the rent is going up by far. And the construction crews are loud and messy

Reply from Reedhouse

Great location with instant access to the Greenbelt. The complex is quiet, comfortable, and has pretty much everything you need. Some of the appliances are older, but still functional and management seems on top of getting things fixed.

Reply from Reedhouse

The living experience here is quite good. The community is in quite well condition and the environment here is excellent. The repairment is also in time.

Reply from Reedhouse

I love it here. Quiet community. Pet friendly. Grounds are well maintained. People are friendly. Close to the river and downtown so very easy to get to what you need v

Reed House on River Run is a great place to live. It's close to both the Greenbelt and the Boise River which make for great access, especially during the summer!

I live here because the community offers a refreshing residence along the Boise River: beautiful nature trail, no traffic, lots of peace and quiet.

We've enjoyed living here the last two and a half years. This was the first place we lived after moving to Boise and haven't found a reason to leave!

Honestly, It has been an affordable place to live for a great location. I’ve enjoyed living here. It’s a safe neighborhood and has lots of fun activities close by.

Nice job! I like the better view after all the tree cuts. Clean and clear looking with just enough shade. The area upgrades are really good looking. Only issue was the confusion on payment processing.

Located right on the Boise River and Greenbelt, this is a beautiful spot to call home! Friendly community and great amenities. You can't find a better or more convenient location on the river for a great price!

In the ten years I have lived here, I have always felt safe. The rather constant change in managers was a bit unsettling since every one had their own ideas of managing.

I’m very grateful for where I live -I have wonderful neighbors. I’m nervous about the new company who has taken over our apartments ..as to the changes-I moved to Boise specifically to live in these apartments. My biggest concern is that rent will go up way beyond what I can afford. This is the concern of many of the residents that have lived here for years-it’s our home. So far the REED/House staff are very caring and kind.

We love the location along the river and pond. The green belt is our primary mode of transportation and exercise. Looking forward to seeing how the new management company improves the community.

Won't answer emails. That's not just rude, it's bad service. Under old ownership that never happened. Much more efficient to communicate through emails. Maybe management doesn't want any proof of communication, kinda like the Feds and FOIA.