Reedhouse

4.1

4.1

Kurtis
1 day ago
Easy to work with. The rental process was as easy as you could imagine. The rental staff were prompt on their emails and getting process moving forward.

Matthew
The staff here are extremely helpful. I’m so happy with the way they helped me in my moving process. The pool and hot tub are great and the club house is a definite plus. My kitchen is gorgeous and I’m pretty stoked on my back deck for this coming spring and summer.

Marcy
Michelle is great! She holds this place together. She is very helpful and is willing to go above and beyond. Zack our maintenance guy is amazing. He is willing to help and makes sure that everything is ok.

Kasey
Poor communication, apartments falling apart, rude experiences with staff. I wish we didn’t sign here and advise you not to. Constantly have work being done outside but maintenance barely fixes things inside.

Shirley
Love the views of the Boise River from my "nest" on the 2nd floor! Yesterday I saw a huge bald eagle flying low over the river here. Then later it was the blue herons and salmon fishermen! Fall is my favorite season and this view is awesome w/all the different colors and the wildlife!!

Noelle
The Reedhouse has been the best apartment I’ve ever rented, hands down. I’ve been dealing with a ton of health problems recently, and the management has been incredibly understanding and supportive of me getting the help I need. They allowed me to extend my current lease without raising the rent while I was inpatient hospitalized and have called a few times to ask how my recovery is going. 10/10 would recommend!!

Dautis P.
2 months ago
I enjoy living here I hope you don’t price me out of being able too. My contact comes up soon and would be my 4th year and cannot afford anything beyond what I pay now thanks for your consideration

Ashton
4 months ago
The view of the river and greenbelt is amazing and the location of everything is prime! The amenities are awesome. The pool is heated with lots of seating around it, nice grills and fire pit, fun workout area, and cool volleyball set all close together.

Douglas
5 months ago
Great location in Southeast Boise, overlooking the Boise River and directly on the Greenbelt Trail System. Relatively quiet location, friendly resident neighbors and their canine companions.

Drea
5 months ago
We love it here next to river! We go on a walk almost every night. We summer being here we have no floated the river every weekend because it’s so easy to get on right at our place!