Reedhouse

4.1

4.1

Everything was great except being delayed moving in. The apartment and amenities are fantastic. I love the community and my neighbors are also great.
There seems to be a problem with parking at Reedhouse. People Who don’t live here are parking here in front of the office to go for a walk on the Greenbelt. They will meet friends here. Some people bring their dogs. Some people park there and unload their bikes. Some people pull in there and unload fishing gear. All in front of the office. Most of the time with an open window.Why do they let perfect strangers park in this complex. If you tell them you’re not supposed to park here unless you live here. Or visiting someone. They will literally scream at you and say I don’t effing care. Why doesn’t anyone in force the parking situation in front of the office? Why would you give people a commission for working here if they’re not doing anything about the parking which affects everyone here and they can see it every day right in front of the office. Someday someone’s going to get seriously hurt right in front of the office.
Love it here. People are amazing. Have made friends. Love the pet friendliness. And how safe we feel here. Will definitely be referring peopl
It's a great location, but expensive. I wouldn't mind the expense as much if there weren't all the extra fees, parking issues, and overflowing trash and recycling (even the day after pickup).
I have not had an Arbour on my apartment which unfortunately doesn’t give me enough shade to protect my plants and they all die. Having a cover will allow me to grow what I want in my patio
I have no idea where to even start. My apartment is amazing. I love the quiet area and the smell of the river. People are polite and quiet too which makes it peaceful every night. I don’t know another place I would even consider living in. Thank you so much for the amazing place to call home!
Love what I have seen so far. Then touring there I was welcomed and shown all the thing I was going to be paying for. Every question I asked was answers in a nice way possible
It's been okay, there is always room for improvement. I love the location, I can walk to so many places. There were issues in the past and I am hoping that if we renew our lease, we won't have to deal with those challenges anymore
Garbage all around. You guys are despicable. Criminals. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Criminals. You literally break the law. I hope you go bankrupt.
The Reedhouse’s location next to the Greenbelt is an ideal spot for the outdoorsy resident who enjoy us long walks by the riverside and hikes at Tablerock.