We had a few maintenance issues just after moving in but they have been resolved! It was difficult to contact the office via phone. The view from our apartment is great and the location next to the river and greenbelt is awesome.

I love the place and the location. The staff are really starting to grow on me. I am excited for the construction to be done, but the improvements will be nice. The apartments are hard to keep warm because the windows are only single paned.

Construction is still undergoing with noise and dust. Trash cleaning is not on time. Management is good by the way. The community will be better if they finish the construction.

The experience has been great. The staff is super helpful and the properties look incredible. I don’t have any criticism at this time. Thank you!

AMAZING I couldn’t be more happy with our choice! Friendly staff and a quiet small community! Quick access to the Boise green belt and the river

So far so good! I don’t officially move in until October but my roommates got our keys and everything and were so excited to be in Boise! The place looks super cute and the location is great.

The setting can't be beat. It's green, relaxing, quiet, great location to get downtown. The pool and common areas are very nice. Really the only negative is the ongoing construction, which I know has to be done, but it does seem to be taking a long time. My apartment building is right next to the construction lot, so I get noise and activity every day. I'll be happy when it is finally complete.

The location close to the greenbelt and downtown is wonderful. The renovations are exciting to see, as improvement is being revealed. Of course as a tenant, hoping rent increases will stabilize. It will be nice when the work in progress is completed, to totally tidy up the surroundings. My individual apartment is a one bedroom plan. It has a layout comfortably becoming home, almost two weeks in to my place. The relaxing views of the water out my windows, the quacking of the ducks, a splendid touch of urban nature.

Though only temporary, the construction has put a damper on living here. I’ve woken up several times to construction workers and painters singing obnoxiously and yelling right outside my window while working on my deck. They have no respect for residents. They’ve also prevented me from backing out of my carport several times. I love my apartment, but it was renovated poorly. The white paint on the trim stains when cleaning. The dishwasher falls forward when the drawers are pulled out, the shower drain has been plugged since i moved in, the screen on my bedroom window is half off and won’t go back on, there’s an ant infestation, and so on. But you can’t beat the view!

My boyfriend and I are excited to move into this community in the next couple of weeks! We spontaneously visited a few days ago and were treated really well by staff. We had a tour and the staff was open to answering questions and helping us pick the best apartment based off our financial needs and preferences. We applied that evening and were notified of our acceptance the very next day. We cannot wait to fully immerse in this community!

I have been very happy here in this community with the wonderful amenities and the river just out my window. I am especially grateful for my wonderful neighbors and helpful staff.

It is in a very nice area just along the green belt. However, there has been a lot of construction in the past couple months renovating everything. The new additions look nice, but I fear the price will just get hiked up again once everything is done. That might just be my tipping point.

I like it here. It's a great place to live. But they a major problem with dogs. People leave their dogs off the leash all the time. It's out of control. I have tried talking to people about how unsafe it is having a dog off the leash. All they do is lash out at me for saying anything. I have tried talking to management about it. But nothing is done. I do not let my daughter walk around by herself. Because it is unsafe. I have no idea why they let this happen.

Overall community is good, but with how high rent is cable and WiFi should be included. Also, PO boxes should be replaced, the current ones are nasty and old.

The Reedhouse community is very nice, quiet and well kept. It's central location to downtown and the greenbelt is hard to beat! I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to others.

Fantastic complex. brand new pool and club house. The location is perfect and the staff is amazing, With the events that they throw if continues to build a great community.

The amenities are amazing here. Relaxing pool area with great grill area. Location perfect for downtown and campus and close to greenbelt. Great view right outside our window.

Reply from Reedhouse

Living here has been an utter disaster form the first day. We were told the apartment would be larger than it actually was, things began breaking the moment we moved in, and the maintenance man was rude and failed to actually make the repairs I requested. I am already counting down the days till I can move out and am telling everyone I know they should absolutely never work with this company.

Reply from Reedhouse

Everything was great. The managers were really nice and helpful. We only had to fill out some papers and everything was really easy. I love it there

Reply from Reedhouse

Rachel has been wonderful and the apartment is beautiful. There are some appliances and units that were poorly installed, but should be very easy to repair.

Reply from Reedhouse

When this place is finished it will be amazing! The staff are great and really accommodating, and the pool/clubhouse area serve as a great example of what is in store for the community. Also, the proximity to the river can't be beat.

Management keeps you informed of what is going on. Most neighbors are calm, quiet and respectful of others and the space. There's always cute dogs to look at!

Very noisy and dirty, but that's expected with renovating. Otherwise, it's a nice place to live. I'm sorry to have to move, but I won't be able to afford to live here.

great neighborhood. love the river setting.feels like your off beaten path .greenbelt, walking path very nice. concerned about price increases.

Reply from Reedhouse

We just moved in a few days ago and are so pleased! Our apartment is perfect for the value. The amenities of the complex are unbelievable and completely new. We ultimately chose Reedhouse because of its proximity to downtown and the greenbelt. I only took a half a star away because we felt like we needed to call many times prior to move in just to make sure we had everything in place before move-in day. But staff was always very friendly! We are very happy Midwestern transplants and Reedhouse is making this transition that much easier!