Reedhouse

4.1

4.1

You can't beat the location and the views. 5 minutes from Boise State University and Downtown Boise, a quick 60 minutes from the ski slopes, and the backdrop of the Boise River and Boise Foothills right out the window. Access to the Greenbelt right outside your door is perfect to go for a walk or take the dog out. A little overpriced in my opinion, but worth it compared to many other options.
Property is located in a great location Been a great neighborhood! (other than the dumpsters always being overflowed) The clubhouse has all the amenities that you could want.
The experience with reedhouse is okay. When I moved in last year, the unit was not cleaned. The location is great and maintenance staff is great. The leasing staff takes awhile to answer emails
So far I’ve had a positive experience. The staff is great and super helpful, the application process was easy, and the location of the Reedhouse apartments is perfect!!
KC was terrific -knowledgeable and very friendly! We were glad to see the video of the renovated apartment. The application process was simple and seamless.
I got my mountain bike was stolen recently. Please be aware. I also noticed there are a lot of stairway and front porch lights out. Makes it really easy for thieves to not be seen. I will replace the ones out in my building. Maybe someone else could do it for the other ones?
I’ve really enjoyed my experience here so far. My only complaint is that I’ve been dealing with a leaky sink for the majority of my lease. Hopefully the latest episode will fix it permanently.
In terms of unit size and space, probably the best I will find in Boise. Price raises expected but still a bummer. Hot tub has been broken since November...
Great apartments. Great location. Best gym and pool in Boise! Being right on the greenbelt is great for bike riding or just to enjoy a little nature.
Reedhouse is located in the perfect area hidden by trees from the main road and nestled against the green belt and Boise river. The apartments are spacious and well designed on the inside. The Amazon Dropbox is extremely convenient for packages to be safely delivered without worrying someone might take a package from your doorstep.