Reedhouse
4 stars101 Reviews

I love it here! Is very peaceful. The amenities are amazing. It’s very private and calm. Is also very close to many things and let’s not talk about all the beautiful scenery surrounding Reedhouse :) I am in awww. I am very happy and satisfied.
Location is near unbeatable. The pool and workout amenities are great. My grievances are that the updates that have been done are very superficial when compared to how much rent has been increased in these units in the last couple of years. Also I feel the maintenance and grounds keeping could be better. I filled out a maintenance request and have not heard back. There are also a months worth of leaves still on the ground. Also my review "looked like spam" so I had to revise it.
It's been great over the first few weeks. Quiet and peaceful, with very responsive management staff. The renovations are great and modern, as are appliances.
Warm, friendly community with great views and easy access to the green belt for waking, fishing, or even a short bike ride to downtown. The renovated apartments are beautifully done and the staff are superbly kind and helpful.
Reedhouse is very conveniently located. I enjoy how quiet and clean the neighborhood is. Management is very responsive and friendly. The unit I live in is very clean with updated appliances, the price is very fair for the apartment.
Unfortunately, we are coming to regret leasing at Reedhouse. The location is great, as is the leasing staff. However, there has been a stream of problems since moving in, which is surprising for a 'remodeled' unit. For example, the washing machine was defective and - still a week into our lease - it has not been replaced (although they are 'testing' other units). The bathroom door fell off due to hinge screws being totally stripped out. The overall finish work (paint, cabinet quality, hardware installation, you name it) is so poor my 13 yo nephew could have done a better job. The cabinets are so cheap as to be laughably unacceptable. This is a prime example of a new corporate owner 'value engineering' quality to the lowest possible acceptable standard and leasing at the highest possible market rates. The "remodeled" marketing pitch rings hollow once one experiences reality. Too bad, as this place is arguably one of the best locations in Boise. The bottom line is this: for the money, there is better product available in the vicinity. I'd suggest looking around first before committing, and at the least inspect the actual unit before inking a lease.
The apartment is good now because there is no more construction. However, the apartment need to take care of the trash and I think it can be better.
Living at Reedhouse has been great, from the beginning touring and signing a lease was seamless! We've been lucky to work with Rachel who has helped us throughout the whole process.
I’ve loved everything about moving in. When I first got here, I was given a tour by the sweetest lady and she answered all my questions, explained everything and went into detail about Reed House. I’ve loved moving in and getting to know the staff. I finally found my home!
I recently moved in, but so far everything is great. Rachel from Reedhouse is the most helpful and has answered any and all questions I’ve had!