I have been very happy here in this community with the wonderful amenities and the river just out my window. I am especially grateful for my wonderful neighbors and helpful staff.

It is in a very nice area just along the green belt. However, there has been a lot of construction in the past couple months renovating everything. The new additions look nice, but I fear the price will just get hiked up again once everything is done. That might just be my tipping point.

I like it here. It's a great place to live. But they a major problem with dogs. People leave their dogs off the leash all the time. It's out of control. I have tried talking to people about how unsafe it is having a dog off the leash. All they do is lash out at me for saying anything. I have tried talking to management about it. But nothing is done. I do not let my daughter walk around by herself. Because it is unsafe. I have no idea why they let this happen.

Overall community is good, but with how high rent is cable and WiFi should be included. Also, PO boxes should be replaced, the current ones are nasty and old.

The Reedhouse community is very nice, quiet and well kept. It's central location to downtown and the greenbelt is hard to beat! I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to others.

Fantastic complex. brand new pool and club house. The location is perfect and the staff is amazing, With the events that they throw if continues to build a great community.

The amenities are amazing here. Relaxing pool area with great grill area. Location perfect for downtown and campus and close to greenbelt. Great view right outside our window.

Reply from Reedhouse

Living here has been an utter disaster form the first day. We were told the apartment would be larger than it actually was, things began breaking the moment we moved in, and the maintenance man was rude and failed to actually make the repairs I requested. I am already counting down the days till I can move out and am telling everyone I know they should absolutely never work with this company.

Reply from Reedhouse

Everything was great. The managers were really nice and helpful. We only had to fill out some papers and everything was really easy. I love it there

Reply from Reedhouse

Rachel has been wonderful and the apartment is beautiful. There are some appliances and units that were poorly installed, but should be very easy to repair.

Reply from Reedhouse

When this place is finished it will be amazing! The staff are great and really accommodating, and the pool/clubhouse area serve as a great example of what is in store for the community. Also, the proximity to the river can't be beat.

Management keeps you informed of what is going on. Most neighbors are calm, quiet and respectful of others and the space. There's always cute dogs to look at!

Very noisy and dirty, but that's expected with renovating. Otherwise, it's a nice place to live. I'm sorry to have to move, but I won't be able to afford to live here.

great neighborhood. love the river setting.feels like your off beaten path .greenbelt, walking path very nice. concerned about price increases.

Reply from Reedhouse

We just moved in a few days ago and are so pleased! Our apartment is perfect for the value. The amenities of the complex are unbelievable and completely new. We ultimately chose Reedhouse because of its proximity to downtown and the greenbelt. I only took a half a star away because we felt like we needed to call many times prior to move in just to make sure we had everything in place before move-in day. But staff was always very friendly! We are very happy Midwestern transplants and Reedhouse is making this transition that much easier!

Reply from Reedhouse

It is a great location to live here. The river and trees are a huge bonus. Will be happy when the construction is finished, however. But even so, the apartments are fairly quiet.

Reply from Reedhouse

A really beautiful and really quiet place to live. It makes me so happy to come home everyday! I recommend Reedhouse to my friends all the time!

Reply from Reedhouse

The new owners are doing a lot of upgrades which means alot of potential. The complex is off the Greenbelt!! So is a win win no matter what. Ohh and don’t forget happy hour on the way home!!!

Reply from Reedhouse

I am a new resident and eagerly awaiting the completion of the club house, pool, outside kitchen by the pool and completely new fitness center. It is awesome knowing management cares about having amazing amenities for its residents.

Reply from Reedhouse

So far so great! Really love our apartment and all it has to offer! Staff has been very helpful as well. The property itself although under construction has been very resident friendly and the staff has kept us informed at all times!

A lot of renovation on-going right now and make a lot of noise very day. Also it create waste and the air condition is not good even it near the boise river. The apartment layout is very good and staff is very friendly.

The apartment has a fantastic view with a very close distance to the green belt. The lake is peaceful and recent tree trimming made it even more attractive.

I love living in this neighborhood. I have family in River Run so it was a blessing to be able to rent here in 2016. it has been challenging lately with the new construction and rent increases, but I chose to renew my lease anyway.

I truly love the location! The Southeast Boise location offers so much. That is pretty much what you are paying for at this community. The HVAC system is highly inefficient and extremely loud. When I first moved in when it kicked on, it often woke me up, and it still occasionally does. Due to the poor HVAC system and additionally the inefficient old & drafty aluminum windows, the monthly utility bills are exorbitant. Yes, upgrades are coming, but it does not include these two important elements, just basically the esthetics (countertops, kitchen cabinets & flooring). This is nice, but with the rent increases and constant high utility bills, it is worth looking elsewhere to live.

Beautiful space. Next to the River. Wonderful neighbors. Incredible location and close to lots of fun things to do. Excited about all the remodeling going on.