Reedhouse

KC is fantastic, from the first time we spoke he was upbeat, positive attitude, considerate and possesses CEO leadership. The rest of your staff hold the same qualities, on point, accommodating and make you feel special.
Friendly staff, clean area. New renovation. It's right on the greenbelt and a quiet area so far. Haven't lived long enough to fully give a real review but I like it so far.
Great place to live. Greenbelt and golf course very close. The location is the best in Boise. Clubhouse and property management is top-notch.
It is very nice to live next to the river and closer to downtown. The neighbors are friendly and the service is prompt. I would remind living here too a friend.
I just love my new home! Drinking my coffee while looking at the river and see all the positive people passing by healthy and happy, makes my day.
Living at Reedhouse this past year has been great. The location is awesome, so close to the Greenbelt. But what I like the most is the customer service, the maintenance team is respectful, quick, and efficient.
Love living here at the Reedhouse Apartments! The location, newly renovated apartments and the community are awesome. Enjoyed living here the past 6 months!
I know everyone's experience is different but mine has been positive. I've enjoyed getting to know the crew and it helps things go more smoothly. Lupe, KC, and dynamic duo (maintenance) are always approachable. Repairs get done and if it doesn't work the first time, they keep going. I wish I knew some of my neighbors better but I've never had an issue. And the location. Damn. Gorgeous and a 2 mile walk along the river to Bown, less than 3 to downtown.
Love living in Reedhouse. The staff is quick & attentive, but the best part is location and the amenities! Being right along the Greenbelt has been a highlight here.
I have asked to have my arbor repaired all summer and have not been communicated to about it - my plants cannot be hung - I have no covering over my deck so I don’t use it and it looks terrible. Also since the earthquakes my flooring has split and sticky sections are exposed collecting dust and debris throughout the apartment . Can’t seem to get anything g fixed!