Reedhouse

4.1

4.1

Dautis P.
Lots going non in the new year but was able to negotiate on my rent and able to stay here. I do like it here but worried rent may be more then I can handle
Martin
This area is really nice this time of year. We enjoy the lights and the greenbelt. Being so close to town and freeways makes Christmas shopping a breeze.
James
Living in the Reedhouse community is very close to a resort-living lifestyle. The ammenities and the surrounding trees/wetlands isolate from the bustle and are idyllic. Granted there's no Tiki torches, free massages and sushi buffets one could do a whole lot worse.
Maggie
Amazing location, neighbors, office staff, and amenities!! My fiancé and I love living at reedhouse! We especially love the morning views of the river/greenbelt!
Chloe
1 star
So far we have NOT been pleased with Reedhouse. We weren't able to see our unit before we moved in because it was being "remodeled" so we relied on what we were told on our tour and what we saw in the model. However, what we got was far below our expectations. The "remodel" was more visual than structural, so while our cabinet doors look nice, the shelves and drawers are all warped, making it difficult to use them. The washer was FILTHY when we moved in, and when we told the front desk, they told us to clean it! We have now been waiting over 2 weeks for a new washer and still haven't gotten one, when they should have made the replacement before we moved in. The rooms don't have overhead lighting (something the model had), so we've had to get lamps for every room just to have basic lighting. The closet doors are crappy and warped and don't stay on the track, which is a total pain. Overall, we feel very misled about the type of place we thought we would be moving into. So disappointing!
Madeline
Reedhouse apartments are very nice. The people we have met have been nice. Our building is mostly quiet all the time. We really love the location and the amenities the most about living here.
Sarah
I love living here the experience has been wonderful! The amenities are the best and the location could not be better! If you are looking to move to Boise this is the place you want to be!
Karen
It's getting better all the time, we came here right when the new management team was starting so the beginning was rough but have settled in nicely now. We've met some great neighbors and the management team is exceptionally responsive. I'd give 5 stars if the actual building was better crafted but there's nothing Greystar can do about that, they have really improved what they could and the location more than makes up for it! So 4.5 stars from me.
Marcy
The walk by the river is awesome! The scenery is spectacular. The community is nice. The community is very pet friendly! Great lace to live.
Shelby
Been a great quiet community to live in. Great location and great amenities. Man need new windows badly. Online rent pay is convenient and easy. Could use better noise barrier between floors.