Reflections of Island Park

4.7

4.7

I’m loving it so far it really great and peaceful here . And it’s in a wonderful area.The apartment is very spacious and everyone here is very nice and accommodating.
The experience at Reflections of Island Park has been a very good one. Whenever I need anything, I only make one request and it is fulfilled within three days or less. It is very peaceful and serene here.
The grounds are kept neat. The trash area needs to be maintained better. Lots of doggie station so you can clean up after your pet. Haven’t experienced the amenities yet because of Covid-19. My move in list of repairs was quickly addressed.
I love it here from the garage to the amenities to the large open floor plan. The location is good commute from home to work. Veronica is was and still is very helpful with my move in and any questions i have needed answered. 5 star status!!!!
Very safe and very quiet community! Spacious apartment with great management staff! We have lived here since February 2020 and my husband and I love having our own garage and balcony space! I am ready to buy some beautiful hanging baskets and some new patio furniture so we can really enjoy it ! I have been taking long walks in the afternoon around the community and seeing some of my neighbors walking their pets and just enjoying themselves!
My apartment community is great, besides not really knowing my neighbors lol I’ve been here for going on 3 years and I have enjoyed every minute of it!
Our time here has just begun but so far we absolutely love it. The people are friendly and the neighborhood is nice and quiet. We love going for walks as a family!
The apartment has been great. I love the location. It is quiet and a nice place to live. Absolutely love the garage. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an apartment.
It has been an awesome experience so far! The people are friendly and the staff has been extremely responsive. The community is located central to everything!
The apartment is very unique tucked in a neighborhood community. The apartments are very spacious and convenient that a garage is attached to each one. I love seeing the range of ages and families throughout the complex and all the dogs.