Apartment has been incredibly helpful thus far with helping us with our relocation and ensuring everything was ready to go when we arrived. Very helpful!

I love my apartment, and the staff is so nice and accomodating. The only things that keep me from giving a full five stars are the difficulty with depositing garbage and the dirty garage floor.

Very welcoming resident and staff. The outside looks just as beautiful as the inside. Very nice prices for these luxury looking homes. It’s been more than a pleasure living here so far.

the appartments her at reflections are very nice . the mgt team is out standing as well . i like living here at reflections and would recomend to anyone i know.

Living here is great. Nice sized, updated apartments. Beautiful outdoor spaces. Friendly staff and timely maintenance. I would definitely recommend Reflections of Island Park to a friend.

I didnt think I would like apartment living!!! But here I am killing it!! No up keep, yard work, etc. I love my neighbors, the people here Veronica, Sharde, (hope I spelled your name right), Tony and the other maintenance guy. (getting old, cant ever remember his name!! Sorry!!! :( ) It is so quiet, the garage is one of the best things!!!

Reflections of Island Park is a very quite and family friendly community! Me and my family feel very at home here! The grounds are very clean and landscaped very beautifully! The ladies working in the office are very nice and alway willing to help!

My experience here has been great the facility is clean the staff are very polite the community is very polite I really enjoy living here I've never been to Louisiana before but if this community is a reflection of the whole city I think I'll love it here

Great place to live with or without kids. Management and staff are very friendly with residents and are very helpful with any situations. They are also well maintained with the grounds keep and maintenance. I would recommend anyone person or large family to reside here.

This is by far one of the best apartment communities me and my wife have lived in. The grounds are kept super clean and I love the free Starbucks coffee. One thing I wish they had like my previous apartment community is a jacuzzi and sauna.

Great place to live. Very pleased. No complaints. Would recommend to anyone! We love the pool. Nice staff and neighbors. Beautiful apartments as well. Everything up to date

The staff is awesome!the maintenance folks are fast and responsive haven’t used the pool or fitness center yet so can’t comment about it yet

We are so glad we decided on Reflections of Island Park. We had looked at several different locations in Shreveport-Bossier area. We love this area and is very close to all shopping areas and grocery stores. Easy access on and off the parkway. We love our apartment and just perfect for us. The area is very clean and maintained. We feel safe and secure and so glad it is gated. Thank you all for your kindness.

Very nice place to live. However it is quite noisy at times. People seem to be friendly and courteous. They have maintenance men working around the area and they are bad about leaving there trash all over the area. Paint cans and sealer tubes are around the area. My upstairs neighbor is very noisy.

I love my morning walks with dog in the morning. It is a beautiful gated community and I always feel safe living here! I also find it a way to meet other residents who have pets or who are just walking or taking a stroll.

We picked Reflection's of Island Park after looking at several other apartment complexes. We liked that the garage was attached to the apartment and the the layout of the apartment. Staff has been great. The only thing that could make it better is a fenced in area for our dog to run.

Beautiful property and area. Management could improve since the new management has taken over. Leasing agent Veronica is awesome! Very spacious apartments with lots of storage.

I love the atmosphere here. Grounds are kept, quiet neighbors. Office Staff is so kind and helpful. My requests are met and taken care of in a timely manner.

I love it here. I love how quiet it is and how everyone is so friendly. I love that pets are welcomed just as much as humans are. Great place to live.

Relatively new resident, but so far the floor plans size and included amenities blew all the other housing options out of the water. Couldn't ask for a better place.

Reflections of Island Park has been great. I’ve lived here 1 month now. It’s very quiet. The staff is super friendly. The grounds are always kept clean, and the amenities are great. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new place based on my current experience.

Reply from Reflections of Island Park

Everyone at the complex, both staff and tenants are friendly. The location is great, as it is centrally located, and easy to access all our needs from food, shopping and other attractions.

Reply from Reflections of Island Park

Reflections is awesome! The community is very polite and clean. The management is very helpful and friendly at all times. The actual units themselves are very comfortable and have a “home” feeling to them.

Reply from Reflections of Island Park

I have only been here for two months and I love it. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. The units are huge and I love the attached garage. The community is well maintained as well.

I really enjoy it here. It’s quiet and convenient to everything I need. I enjoy the gym and the pool. My greatest two features are the garage and the size of the unit