Reflections of Island Park

4.7

4.7

April
about 2 months ago
We love living here bc it is quiet and everyone is friendly. If there is anything we need, we just call and it gets fixed. My children cannot wait until summer when the pool opens.
Jessica
about 2 months ago
Everything has been great so far, move in was super easy. The staff and maintenance has been super helpful assessing all of my needs. the community is safe and tucked away off of a main road.
Roopashree
about 2 months ago
Wish there was childrens play area along with the pool. We have been here only for three months and hoping to see more community activities I would like to take this opportunity to appreciate the staff on the office and the maintenance staff. Their timely response to any questions or concerns is commendable
Amaris
3 months ago
The rooms are big and spacious. It is a very quiet neighborhood. The only issue I have is the trash collection process. All of the staff is awesome.
Michael
3 months ago
Amazing community, great staff. The area is close to everything in Shreveport and Bossier City. Easy in and out. Close to downtown. Love the community
Keri
3 months ago
I’ve been a resident for over a year now. I haven’t had any issues since I’ve been here. Very quite community. No issues with parking like other apartments I’ve stayed in the past. If I need anything fixed within my unit it gets fixed right away.
Reginald
4 months ago
Experience has been extraordinary office staff is always helpful maintenance is always the best. The size of them are exceptional you want find anything bigger in Shreveport. Grounds are always well kept. Always pretty quiet and peaceful. Been here since 2020.
Raymond
4 months ago
My experience living here has been good. I am able to live with peace and quite at my home residence. There has not been in problems for me living here.
Mercedes
4 months ago
My neighbors are quiet and the office staff are friendly. I do wish that they exterminated regularly but I believe the change is due to covid.
Zanita
4 months ago
I must say I definitely feel like I am at home. The staff here are amazing. DaNesha the manager goes well beyond her call of duty. She made my experience absolutely fabulous