Reflections of Island Park

4.7

4.7

Walls are thin. Unit wasn’t clean when we moved in. But it is comfy this far. The seals around my front door allows all trees of bugs to enter at will. These things should have been discovered at some point during an inspection but they weren’t. Somewhat heartbreaking.
Moving here from out of state, I wasn’t sure what to expect so I relied heavily on reviews. From the start, Veronica (leasing agent) was very friendly and made me feel like I was making the right decision. The manager also stepped in and helped me feel at ease and answered all my questions. The community seems very safe, and it’s kind of hidden behind another housing complex. It is gated and for a one bedroom apartment, I am surprised how big and open it is. The garage exceeded my expectations and the A/C is great! I know LA recently had a bad storm so the pool and landscaping isn’t perfect, but that would be the only thing I would say needed work. Maintenance was on point and came out as soon as I placed a work order in. They even helped me install my washer and dryer. I can already tell I made the right decision in picking an area in Shreveport!
Just moved here two days ago and I absolutely love it! So peaceful and quiet. The office staff is amazing and I wouldn’t rather be any where else!
First, the management team has always been first and foremost the best. However, coming in Second, my safety is most important to me in this day and time. Living in a gated neighborhood and having a garage gives me that safety I need.
It’s has been ok, while not perfect it has been great with the largest rooms around, the garages, and convenient to things such as my work and other important places.
This is one of the nicest apartments I have ever lived in. Managment seems to want me here and that means a lot. I really like the quick response when there is a problem, even problems are rare.
Great so far people were very friendly throughout the process and the move in went very smoothly. I really like the location and think this is a great spot
We have not moved in yet. The management seems nice and everything looks clean around the complex. Residents we have seen in passing were friendly.
So far so good! We shall see what this coming year brings, Have had a great experience so far. The people we have met have been great Hope to continue to have great times
Reflections is a piece of heaven right here on earth. It gives you a Florida vibe in Louisiana. Gated community, stainless appliances, garden tubs, attached garages, large walk in closets, and lots of space.