Reflections of Island Park

4.7

4.7

The community is very nice and the people that live here are great too. The staff is fantastic, and I sincerely have no complaints! Bringing in food trucks is an added bonus.
Just moved in and still getting settled and used to apt living. I understand safety but I don’t like that my outdoor lights are on automatically every night. And the gym being closed during hours I’m available to use. Otherwise the apt is nice and grounds are well kept and maintenance responds quickly.
Very peaceful and quiet . The apartments are very well kept and updated. Parking and the garage are a very nice added bonus. The workout home and pool are 2 of my favorite things
Just moved in & I absolutely love it! The staff is very friendly, as well as maintenances turn around time is amazing! My son locked himself in his room, and I couldn't get him out. I called the office and told them and someone was at my door in less than 2 minutes!!
The staff is great and the apartment is really nice. I do wish there was more than one dumpster however. And there are lizards I'm our garage that I can't seem to get rid of
Veronica is amazing!!!! If you need anything she is the one to go too! The apartments are giant and amazing!!! 10/10 recommend these apartments!!!
Love my new residence! I feel sooo safe here and it’s always quiet! Lots of friendly neighbors and the Management staff is awesome!my husband and I have been here since February and was our very first time not living in a single home and we was very sceptical at first but after finally getting the courage to come in for a tour of the apartments highly recommend by Mrs Veronica I was blown away! The very first time I walked up the stairs into the unit I knew that this is home! I will never forget that day after going to tour sooo many other places and had really gotten disappointed this place was a breath of fresh air!
Everything is perfect, with the exception of the pool and gym hours. The facilities are amazing!!!! Everyone is friendly. The location is ideal. I have nothing bad to say at all, except to share my disappointment with the hours of the pool and gym being open the exact same hours everyone is working. When we finish work is when we want to swim. We social distance. Thank you.
Nice service when needed. Grounds are kept clean. Gates work and close on time. Very quiet even with lots of dogs present. My teens like the walk to the school bus stop so that makes me happy. No issues with parking as I have my own garage.
The Reflections of Island Park is a very serene place to live; I love calling this place home. Veronica, who works as the assistant manager in the leading office is the best! 😁