Reflections of Island Park

Since day one the staff had been amazing! With any little questions or concerns I may have they are always happy to help. The environment at this place is so peaceful and nice.
I very much enjoy living at Reflections. The staff is all very nice and treat the residents very well! My only complaint is the noise level, I can hear every step my upstairs neighbor makes.
Reflections of Island Park is a great living community. Beautifully landscaped. Quiet surroundings. Friendly neighbors and staff members. We love living here.
We had a easy move in. Of course we ran into issues but they were handled professionally and quickly. The apartment is clean and we were able to get internet and cable in a day which is key as we all know. We would recommend Reflections to everyone.
I’ve only been here about a week but so far it’s been great. Neighborhood is quiet. We are right by the gate, so it understandable that we hear when it opens. Maintenance is very friendly! Love it so far!!!
Living at reflections of island park are great! It’s in a perfect location for getting around Shreveport and Bossier city! One thing I wish that would be better is the mail system. I always seem to have problems getting my mail.
Great overall place to live. Very quite and people are friendly. Anytime I need a assistance with maintenance or anything lease managers are very helpful.
We have enjoyed the community as a whole. It's quiet and we love the comfort. The location is also a plus with it being very close to Bert Kouns and Youree Drive.
We love living out here in Island Park. The area is kept clean and definitely have not had any bad experiences. This area gives you the safety and security for us older people and people are friendly. Thank you Reflections of Island Park The safety and security you provide.
Apartment has been incredibly helpful thus far with helping us with our relocation and ensuring everything was ready to go when we arrived. Very helpful!