My experience here has been great the facility is clean the staff are very polite the community is very polite I really enjoy living here I've never been to Louisiana before but if this community is a reflection of the whole city I think I'll love it here

Great place to live with or without kids. Management and staff are very friendly with residents and are very helpful with any situations. They are also well maintained with the grounds keep and maintenance. I would recommend anyone person or large family to reside here.

This is by far one of the best apartment communities me and my wife have lived in. The grounds are kept super clean and I love the free Starbucks coffee. One thing I wish they had like my previous apartment community is a jacuzzi and sauna.

Great place to live. Very pleased. No complaints. Would recommend to anyone! We love the pool. Nice staff and neighbors. Beautiful apartments as well. Everything up to date

The staff is awesome!the maintenance folks are fast and responsive haven’t used the pool or fitness center yet so can’t comment about it yet

We are so glad we decided on Reflections of Island Park. We had looked at several different locations in Shreveport-Bossier area. We love this area and is very close to all shopping areas and grocery stores. Easy access on and off the parkway. We love our apartment and just perfect for us. The area is very clean and maintained. We feel safe and secure and so glad it is gated. Thank you all for your kindness.

Very nice place to live. However it is quite noisy at times. People seem to be friendly and courteous. They have maintenance men working around the area and they are bad about leaving there trash all over the area. Paint cans and sealer tubes are around the area. My upstairs neighbor is very noisy.

I love my morning walks with dog in the morning. It is a beautiful gated community and I always feel safe living here! I also find it a way to meet other residents who have pets or who are just walking or taking a stroll.

We picked Reflection's of Island Park after looking at several other apartment complexes. We liked that the garage was attached to the apartment and the the layout of the apartment. Staff has been great. The only thing that could make it better is a fenced in area for our dog to run.

Beautiful property and area. Management could improve since the new management has taken over. Leasing agent Veronica is awesome! Very spacious apartments with lots of storage.

I love the atmosphere here. Grounds are kept, quiet neighbors. Office Staff is so kind and helpful. My requests are met and taken care of in a timely manner.

I love it here. I love how quiet it is and how everyone is so friendly. I love that pets are welcomed just as much as humans are. Great place to live.

Relatively new resident, but so far the floor plans size and included amenities blew all the other housing options out of the water. Couldn't ask for a better place.

Reflections of Island Park has been great. I’ve lived here 1 month now. It’s very quiet. The staff is super friendly. The grounds are always kept clean, and the amenities are great. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new place based on my current experience.

Reply from Reflections of Island Park

Everyone at the complex, both staff and tenants are friendly. The location is great, as it is centrally located, and easy to access all our needs from food, shopping and other attractions.

Reply from Reflections of Island Park

Reflections is awesome! The community is very polite and clean. The management is very helpful and friendly at all times. The actual units themselves are very comfortable and have a “home” feeling to them.

Reply from Reflections of Island Park

I have only been here for two months and I love it. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. The units are huge and I love the attached garage. The community is well maintained as well.

I really enjoy it here. It’s quiet and convenient to everything I need. I enjoy the gym and the pool. My greatest two features are the garage and the size of the unit

Reply from Reflections of Island Park

I have lived in Reflections for 9 moths & the community has been welcoming from the time I applied and moved in until the present. They are always involved and I love that I always feel safe in my home and neighborhood and everyone always waves and smiles.

Reply from Reflections of Island Park

We’ve been here only a few days and absolutely LOVE it! It feels like a home ! Very friendly staff and neighbors are sweet. A very quiet place.

Reply from Reflections of Island Park

Nice community with spacious apartments. Maintenance is very reliable and is there to help you the same day. Also a very quiet environment which is another bonus!

Reply from Reflections of Island Park

Great experience!! I lived here for over eighteen months. I have enjoyed my stay and look forward to renewing my lease. On time maintenance and quiet community!

Reply from Reflections of Island Park

It would be nice to have my carpet cleaned at least twice a year. Though, living here has been good experience. The location is close to the base and the immediate area is clean.

The front office staff are very helpful. The entire grounds and the pool areas are very clean. Very nice place to live for students and young couples.

Very clean and quiet community. Everyone is so friendly. We loved how easy the move in process was and how much room our apartment has. Well taken care of complex