Reflections of Island Park

My apartment community is great, besides not really knowing my neighbors lol I’ve been here for going on 3 years and I have enjoyed every minute of it!
Our time here has just begun but so far we absolutely love it. The people are friendly and the neighborhood is nice and quiet. We love going for walks as a family!
The apartment has been great. I love the location. It is quiet and a nice place to live. Absolutely love the garage. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an apartment.
It has been an awesome experience so far! The people are friendly and the staff has been extremely responsive. The community is located central to everything!
The apartment is very unique tucked in a neighborhood community. The apartments are very spacious and convenient that a garage is attached to each one. I love seeing the range of ages and families throughout the complex and all the dogs.
I love living here. I enjoy the peace and quiet mostly. I don’t hear my neighbors and I’m very pleased with how quickly management and maintenance address any problems that might occur. Definitely wouldn’t mind staying here forever.
We are new here but love it so far! It is quiet and peaceful. The staff is friendly. We are so glad we made this home.. The best apartment I’ve lived it by far.
It’s really nice! I love the space and i love the size of the floor plans. The closets are big and the rooms are nice. There a few minor things but that’s to be expected with anything.
Since day one the staff had been amazing! With any little questions or concerns I may have they are always happy to help. The environment at this place is so peaceful and nice.
I very much enjoy living at Reflections. The staff is all very nice and treat the residents very well! My only complaint is the noise level, I can hear every step my upstairs neighbor makes.