I love living here. The people are very nice and the staff in the office are very nice and understanding. I would like it if there was more parking but overall my experience has been great!

Reply from Regal Parc

Trash pickup is consistent. Repairs are done within days. Gym is always clean. Neighbors are friendly. Parking is always available for us. Honestly, I love living here.

Reply from Regal Parc

It has been an adventure living here for the past several weeks. Through no fault of its own, our entire complex has gone without running water several times, the longest stretch lasting an entire weekend (it was a city issue that happened to occur right in front of us). We’ve gone through lots of smoke detector drills. We’ve gone through parking policy overhauls. However, throughout all of this, the staff has been very hands-on and communicative. I see them out nearly every day working to make this a better place. I see them hiring outside people as well to give the buildings and grounds a facelift. Yes, there are some cheap fixtures and poor paint jobs that I’d like fixed in my own unit, but I appreciate how hard they are working for us as a whole.

Reply from Regal Parc

I like living here because how spacious the livingroom and our building is just a minute away to the gym! I also love this apartment complex because well maintained.

Reply from Regal Parc

Regal Parc is a wonderful community. It is very clean and quiet community. I love using the gym and pool. There are a few community events, which are very nice.

Reply from Regal Parc

The Regal Parc community is great! The staff are so helpful and have the best community events. The property is family friendly, clean, well lit and very safe.

Reply from Regal Parc

I am very happy with my experience at Regal Parc apartments. The apartment itself is so nice and I love the layout and amenities. Having a garage and parking space makes the experience even more convenient. It is nice having all that extra space for storage. The management is excellent and so helpful and professional. I am very pleased with my home!

Reply from Regal Parc

I love living here. The apartments are nice and the community is great. It's close to the places that I need to be. And everyone in the office is very helpful.

Reply from Regal Parc

I love that the office is getting more involved with the residents with all the activities ! I also love the new addition of the park for the kids!

Reply from Regal Parc

I love to stay here. Many parking spaces. Quiet and a good management. The new playground for kids is great. I reccomend the nice apartment complex.

Reply from Regal Parc

Overall positive. Most residents are good. Staff are good but sometime they loose focus and make mistakes costly to residents. Some residents drive very aggressively (20-30 mph). Removal of speed bumps was a huge mistake and will have serious consequences in the future. The office should install multiple security cams.

Reply from Regal Parc

Quiet and Really Convenient to Reed Elementary .Only negative is Need more parking Way to many residents not enough parking...maybe assigning parking spots to units would be great.

Reply from Regal Parc

Elite place to live!Staffs are helpful and detail-oriented. Amenity are new. Location is perfect for work and grocery. Community needs improvement in parking. Rents are competitive.

Reply from Regal Parc

It has been a great experience. My family and I have received so many support from the office and it is a great deal to live over here. Very peaceful and lovely place.

Reply from Regal Parc

No complaints living here. Everyone is very pleasant and I love how this community gives back by showing everyone including their maintenance team that it's always a good time when you're in Regal Parc's property.

Reply from Regal Parc

It has been about 3 months since I moved to Regal Park. I am really happy with my apartment because it is spacious, quite, clean and beautiful. I am also very satisfied with the management. They are responsive and friendly. If I need anything, they will come and fix stuff for me. It is great! One downside is parking. Sometimes I have to park a bit far away from my apartment, however everything else is satisfactory!

Reply from Regal Parc

Haven’t moved in but I’m excited. I need more characters so I’m typing this. Don’t know what these points even do yet. Will someone please tell me what they do

Reply from Regal Parc

Really like the apartments and overall location. My only upgrade would be to the gym. It is a little too small and gets really crowded quickly.

Reply from Regal Parc

I do like living here. Amazing school district. My husband loves the new gym. Maintenance is the best I've ever had at a complex. Professional and repsectful.

Reply from Regal Parc

Living here has been good, except the fact that trying to find parking when coming home from work late at night is like hell. I shouldn’t have to walk so far just to get to my place after working long hours. Another thing is the trash rule is dumb, it has never been a problem before so why now. Also there is no dog park for our dogs. Other than that the apartments are nice.

Reply from Regal Parc

Staff is friendly. They respond to ticket requests quickly. They just built a nice playscape. The only downfall to this community is parking.

Reply from Regal Parc

Awesome, Quiet place without much noise. the completions of the apartments is of very good quality. the good thing is that they pick up the trash daily and the cleaning is maintained

Reply from Regal Parc

Living here for 1.5 yrs. My family and I are very pleased to have picked Regal Parc as our community to call home. We have seen it grow and prosper. To the new playground, and the watchful eye of the police. Making this a safe community to live and walk at night to your apt without any fear of suspicious people. It’s also very close to nice restaurants and grocery stores.

Reply from Regal Parc

I’ve expressed my concerns regarding security and safety within our community and there is no game plan to make changes. We live in a community that isn’t gated and no security cameras throughout complex which is unacceptable considering certain activity happening in community. I also have issues with the parking situation and being told I have to park on the side of a road and leave my car unmonitored all night long due to not enough parking and or visitors parking in residential spots. The only fix management has is to spend more money on a parking garage or car port which again aren’t even located near the phase 2 apartments. I’m expressing these concerns to encourage and stress to management how important these matters are and hopefully encourage other residents to step up. I would also like to inform that someone is going around community putting inappropriate stickers on peoples windows👎 Management is aware but can’t/won’t do anything about the matter.

Reply from Regal Parc

The new section of the community is really nice. A new playground was just put in that makes it feel much more like a community. Would recommend living here.