Regal Parc

I love my apartment, open floor plan is great. Had an issue with my dishwasher not having water hooked up. It melted my ninja blender. Office staff owned it, and made it right. Everyone I’ve dealt with in the office has been extremely helpful and polite. Move in process was very easy as well. I would recommend this complex.
Close to everything, decent noise level, friendly neighbors and staff. After living here a year, some things do need to be addressed such as mold, peeling paint, and upgraded appliances. Great value for the price though!
Super friendly and informative staff that has made my cross country move very easy! I can’t wait to move in this week and to meet all of my neighbors!
Fast responses, caring service, nicely taken care of! Nice neighbors and good environment. also love the area we are in, Cedar Park is a very nice town.
Love it here. Always clean and trash pick up is a must. The pool is open year round and I love that a small bar is across the street. I never have had any issues and I’ve been here a year.
Overall the complex is nice and well kept. Just wish residents would follow community rules. Office staff is very attentive and accommodating as well as maintenance staff.
Overall it’s a good place to live but there is a lack of communication. As well as a lack in consistency. Some weeks we get a community update and some times we don’t. Construction happens and then a few day later I’ll receive a note. Once construction is over there is no notice so I’m stuck guessing if it’s ok to go out or not
I think it is so fantastic I’ve been here for 8 years and still LOVE IT HERE. The staff is great and maintenance is fantastic . Before the pandemic my granddaughters couldn’t wait for the weekend to come over and play with the neighborhood kids.
It’s clean, which I really like. The whole staff is really friendly and responsive too which is also great. I do wish there was a bit more space on the grounds for walking, but I like that there’s the walkway to the adjoining neighborhood so it’s easier to get to for walking and running. I also love the concierge trash.
The community here is nice and friendly! I’ve lived here for a few months and haven’t had any issues. Maintenance comes in a timely manner and the office staff gets back you quickly when you call. Overall I enjoy living here at Regal Parc!