Regal Parc

4.4

4.4

Merari
Es un buen lugar donde vivir!🏡. Cómodos y espaciosos. Son limpios y tienen las áreas de recreación limpias. Hay un buen personar. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 👍
Carla
I do not like being forced to pay for valet trash service in order to lease from this complex, and the buildings and sidewalks need to be power washed, but other than that, this complex is quite nice.
Ashlin
Fairly quiet, nice neighborhood next to a school. Good value for the asking price, but the added cost in pet fees detracts from the otherwise pet-friendly complex.
Jessica
Nice apartment. Nice grounds. Good location to restaurants and shopping. Easy access for commute to work. Would be 5 stars but there's no accountability for noisy neighbors or enforcement of picking up dog waste.
Roberto
It’s has been a year and a couple of months living here and I don’t regret it. Staff is very good, so far it’s been a good experience and I hope it stays that way.
Elijah
We love our home here. Our space is very nice and we are surrounded by a great community of people. The staff is very attentive and living here had been an all around great experience.
Lisa
Regal Parc has always been amazing. Service request are completed on a timely manner. The staff is great and friendly. I will always come back to rent here.
Tyees
I am a new resident and already not have a good experience. The neighbors are loud and contacting the office that I did not have a trash can for valet STILL have not received. Every day I am having to take my trash to the compactor.
Mikayla
Very quite community. The dog park is very nice and I love the finishes in the apartment. The community pool is large and very clean. Parking is a breeze.
Lillian
The community over all was fantastic. We never had any issues with the office or really any of our neighbors. Except one, they had kids upas and they would be running around through out the night and we could hear them just walking around . So the ceiling aren’t crazy sound proof. And the kitchen sinks don’t have very strong water pressure.