Great place, not far from shopping, not far from the lake, the people are nice, and its kept up well, the restaurants near by are fantastic, and it makes it easy to take my kid to parks

Reply from Regal Parc

Excellent community with a very professional leasing staff that attends to requests in a prompt manner. Very friendly and helpful. The complex continually is undergoing improvements.

Reply from Regal Parc

Great place to live . it's really quiet everyone is very friendly. Never had a problem when needed help at my apartment there really fast on repairs.

Reply from Regal Parc

Almost a year since I moved here. The apartments are good and the location is also a huge plus. It's at a 5-10 min drive to Lakeline and a 30-minute drive to downtown Austin. The apartment does lack parking spots but I've almost always found a spot near my apartment building. Overall, I would give it a 4/5 rating.

Reply from Regal Parc

Christina was awesome when I went through the apartment application process. Great office staff! The apartment maintenance staff does a great job as well because the property was well kept and lovely.

Reply from Regal Parc

So good so far. Loving the vibe and staff. I enjoy being part of the Regal Parc. Hopefully, we can be a family, which mean a big family. I love Regal Parc

Reply from Regal Parc

these apartments have been generally a very good experience for us; they’re beautiful and the location is very convenient. additionally, the service requests have been answered within an impressively timely manner, and the office staff have helped us every step of the way through the leasing process the only issues i’ve experiences this far are the insanely loud tenants living above us, and some minor plumbing/pest issues. but overall it has been a very pleasant experience.

Reply from Regal Parc

Newly relocated to Texas, I loved that I was able to rent this apartment all online before moving here. The apartment community looked exactly like the website showed.

Reply from Regal Parc

Clean area , nice quiet neighborhood. Units are small but affordable. Premises are well kept ! Love the school is so close and shopping. Thank

Reply from Regal Parc

Our experience has been good so far. The only things I would change are having our trash collected every night unstead if 5 days a week and having some more green space to play in. Other than that we love it!

Reply from Regal Parc

Living here has been very nice. The neighborhood is great and its very convenient being so close to the Lakeline shopping center. My only complaints are my upstairs neighbors are very easy to hear walking around above us, a lot of the outlets were shot when we first moved in and there are ants in both bathrooms. However, overall it has been a pleasant experience.

Reply from Regal Parc

Nice location and amenities at a decent price. Good schools, and good job on the staff’s part for recent renovations and upkeep. Basic things could be better quality though, such as the interior paint job and drywall which are very cheaply slapped together and fall apart easily.

Reply from Regal Parc

Apartments are nice, had trouble with move in. It would be nice if we received notice of things such as re painting lines or entry to our apartment more than a few hours before. Both times we were made aware less than 20 hours before the events occurred.

Reply from Regal Parc

Happy to be back home in TX after a year out of state. So grateful to be able to come back to Regal Parc and see the same great upkeep and some added perks like valet trash and recycle bin. Parking still is difficult and its noisier than before but they did expand with new buildings.

Reply from Regal Parc

Very quiet, nice, and well kept community. Love all the amenities this place provides! The location is amazing too. Located near many restaurants and shopping centers.

Reply from Regal Parc

The apartment is well located between two shopping areas and near some good outlets. The community college is not far away either. The area is very quiet and a good neighborhood. The apartment is a little bit older with old devices.

Reply from Regal Parc

Great apartment fast response from management. A little expensive on the fees, but a lot of cool stuff, and lots of programs to help you out.

Reply from Regal Parc

This is the nicest place I’ve ever lived! We have so much room at such a great value. We had a wasps nest on the balcony and the office took care of it right away. We’ve been going to the pool everyday. I wish the jacuzzi worked but that’s ok.

Reply from Regal Parc

Items left in apartment on move in day...including a toilet brush in our kitchen sink. Have put in request for maintenance....still not fixed after two weeks.

Reply from Regal Parc

Staff is always friendly to me and my children and maintenance is always quick to respond with any of my issues... we have not had any problems in the 3 years we have been here

Reply from Regal Parc

The apartment is super nice. The apartment complex is clean and organized. It is very relaxing and quiet around here. So far it is a great place to live.

Reply from Regal Parc

I love living here...its very nice.Our apt is really nice and cozy...I lived in the older apts, here for 8 years,and really liked it..The only thing I dont like is the parking if you go out at night u have a chance of not finding any parking when u get back..That is the only down fall so far that I see..

Reply from Regal Parc

I just moved in and I’m loving my new home so much!! It’s very quiet and peaceful. My only “wish” is for more free parking spaces. I haven’t yet used the amenities, but I’m looking forward to doing so and meeting some new neighbors!

Reply from Regal Parc

This is my first year live in Austin and this place make me feel really impress by their professional. Great vibe, great place to enjoy live.

Reply from Regal Parc

I’ve been here for a week and everything is amazing 😉. My apartment is literally brand new And I love how beautiful it is. We are so happy in our new home