Regal Parc

4.4

4.4

So far, so good! Everything seems clean and well-maintained. Everyone I've met has been friendly. Valet trash service is really convenient and a new perk for me.
1 star
I was liking living here and everyone is so nice and the community is well kept. However, I am unhappy in regard to the noise from some tenants, they are very inconsiderate of apartment living.
Great place to live. Great prices and awesome amenities. Only thing is I wish they did more community events. Landscaping also needs alot of love.
Everything is great neighborhood wise just wish the apartment maintenance was more upkeep but happy with the staff such as the valet trash staff are a older couple with a big job and just wonder if there any help for them they struggle in the evenings not for lack of work just with age. Carlos is fantastic always . Feel we need to be stricter with the doggy bags with there poop seen a lot laying around lately not feeling that and gym area could be cleaner and have equipment functioning properly it’s all we got so
Great Location, Price of the apartments are a plus. The office staff are on top of concerns, When I have a problem with the sink, they are right on it.
Loving the atmosphere here. Staff has been caring and urgent with my requests. The area fits my needs perfect as well. Very glad we were able to get a unit here at such a short notice.
When it was time to renew my lease there was no doubt in signing for another year. The community is clean, quiet and the property staff have all been helpful thus far. Keep up the great customer service and you will continue to have long-term residents.
Nice and a quiet community to live at. Staff is fantastic. Convenient to grocery stores and mall. Overall beautiful complex and kept very clean.
The staff has been fantastic to deal with and attentive to our needs as we worked to secure an apartment. Parking is the biggest issue. I would like to see the complex enforce parking for non-residents by putting up “tow at owners expense.”
Vanessa is amazing and was very sweet throughout my application process. I'm excited to move in soon and be in such a welcoming community! Having a safe home for my daughter is upmost important to me and seeing the friendliness of staff and neighbors through the community board assures me I made a great choice choosing Regal Parc!