Regal Parc

Awesome so far, staff is great, love how Regal Parc bring the vibe to the next level - to me is pretty chill and safe. Neighboor is friendly. Thank you staff and Regal Parc for giving the best service ever.
I’ve lived here for ten years, overall I think regal park is a great location for all surrounding areas, steady improvements, maintenance is great.
Great apartment. Any issue I have had was taken care of next day. I requested my garage walls needed to be painted and was painted within a week.
Everything has been Amazing living here. We asked for some help on a thursday and on Monday first thing Service was in my apartment helping us. Very quiet and the community is very family oriented. I recommend to anyone looking...
It is really a great place to live, the environment and the people are very friendly. Maintenance, security and location are perfect. I am grateful to be part of this community
Regal Parc has been the best community I’ve lived in so far. Staff are very engaging, they approach you and know your name personally. They create wonderful events for all the community to enjoy. The best part is that when you call them about an issue, it’s taken care of, that day or within 24 hours (at least in my experience). I truly recommend Regal Parc.
Front office ladies are super nice . Always answered any questions I had and received call back within a timely manner. So many stores immediately surrounding us as well! A great school for my son right behind us as well!
Im a new resident here and I’m very happy I chose Regal Parc. The other residents are friendly and quiet. I especially like the sidewalk area so my granddaughter can ride her tricycle.
Very happy with the people that live and work here at these apartments ! Not noisy, not dirty and very friendly. Safe place to live and close by everything.
I’ve really enjoyed my experience here at regal Parc, I’ve been here over a year and I’m very pleased! Great finishes and appliances! Staff has been amazing!