Regal Parc

Hi! My experience in Regal Parc has been great. Staff is great, always responsive when we need them and most important very safe place to live in!
Really peaceful place. Great area to live in and great neighbors. The location is very good as well with many good restaurants and great places to visit nearby
I like the Regal Park apartment a lot because the location is great and the apartment complex is clean. It is one of the best affordable apartments in Cedar Park or North Austin. I hope that I can stay here for a couple of years.
Quiet complex; friendly neighbors and staff. Great location; maintenance is very timely and professional! Nice playscape for the kids! Only issue is parking.
The apartment we are in is so disgusting because on how dirty and lots of roaches plus the community doesn’t maintain well. The front office staff are not friendly and don’t smile to the residents.
We are close to everything and the staff is so friendly and helpful! The noise levels from neighbors have gone up recently which is a bummer, perhaps due to stay-at-home orders, but it’s not too bad.
Quiet and friendly neighborhood. Close to all of the essential businesses. The location is perfect as it close to trails and parks. Haven’t felt safer!
This is a very wonderful place, from top to bottom is awesome. Pretty love this place after spending one year living in this place. So far so good.
We already sent an email with our complaints. No response there is not much more to say. Wish we could feel comfortable in our own home!!!!!
Great place to live , all the neighbors are very considerate and always smile when I see them . Office is very good on working with you and have never had problem with them.