I love the 1 bedroom floor plans here. I feel like I’m living in a house and not an apartment. The Maintenance staff here is awesome! Glad I found this community.

Reply from Regal Parc

The complex is clean,updated,and convenient location. Great school district... Friendly staff and maintenance is on top of any issues. It is a nice place to live.

Reply from Regal Parc

We loved this apartment complex!! The apartments are very pretty and spacious, front desk personal is awesome. When we had issues they worked to solve them fast.

Reply from Regal Parc

Hi, We had a great experience with the staff members, very attentive and answering all the questions. When we saw the units we fell in love with phase II amazing apartments.

Reply from Regal Parc

Christina and the rest of the staff have been super helpful with us moving in. We’ve only been here 2 days and we are loving it so far. This place works well for our big family.

Reply from Regal Parc

By far the best complex I’ve lived in since moving to Texas 5 years ago. Maintenance requests are always met with a guaranteed satisfaction.

Reply from Regal Parc

Loved living here. Everything has been lovely. The only thing I would complain about is that I wish these apartments were more sound proof. Hearing heavy steps from the above gets old fast.

Reply from Regal Parc

We just moved in and met several neighbors. Everyone has been really cordial. It is awesome to have a community like this. In addition, love to see the children as my son will have several new friends.

Reply from Regal Parc

Love living here. Working on 6th year. Constantly improving the complex. Kids love the pool. Great area with tons of shopping near by. Close to the mall.

Reply from Regal Parc

We absolutely love living here! I work next door with the City and if I wanted to, I could walk to work!! I can't complain about noisy neighbors because we don't really have any! Sound isn't bad at all. Only things you can hear are front doors closing and any super loud outside commotion. We haven't had to have anything fixed which is great! When we DO have to submit a service request, it's taken care of very quickly!! Only things I'd like to see added are more parking spots (but that's a problem anywhere), a ceiling fan in the living room and a yellow light instead of a bright white one in the bedroom. Oh and a bigger or lowered peep hole since I'm 5'1" 🤣 but those are just nitpicky things! It's a great place and it's so close to everything!! Definitely love and recommend 👍🏻

Reply from Regal Parc

I have seen lots of good changes since I moved in 5 years ago!! Love the new paint color, and hope that this color is the final color change. When putting in a service order, they reply quickly. Parking use to be horrible and has improved!!!

Reply from Regal Parc

We love living here. Is beautiful and quiet and great for families with children! Anytime we need a work order complete maintenance is right on top of it!

Reply from Regal Parc

We love the location . When we moved in there was a wonderful move in special . Also we love how nice the phase 2 apartments are and there design . We also love how the pool is !

Reply from Regal Parc

I like apartment it’s really good and the people working in this field are really cooperative and helpful.I really appreciate that and thanks for your cooperation with us.

Reply from Regal Parc

I enjoy living at Regalparc. All the employees are very nice and maintenance is always very quick to respond when something needs done. Quiet community.

Reply from Regal Parc

I am very satisfying everything living in this community. People are good who liveing in Regal Parc. And best thing is that there are many stores or hospitals around this apartment.

Reply from Regal Parc

Most important to me is safety and that is one things that hasn’t changed while living in this community for almost a year. I would love to continue to see positive changes and increase on resident feedback that’s actually put into action. I have had a few negative experiences but all and all the positives weighed out the negatives and I renewed my lease. Thank you Regal Parc staff!

Reply from Regal Parc

Community is very quite and nice. The neighbors are great. A lot of space in apartments and just a beautiful view of things. My dog loves the stairs lol

Reply from Regal Parc

I have been living here for 7 years now and I am very content here. I have great neighbors. I love the new look for the court yards also.

Reply from Regal Parc

So far everything has been super nice the quiet and respectful neighbors I have and I have massive room in my place. Couldn't ask for more!!

Reply from Regal Parc

So far so good! Neighbors have been understanding as I moved in with the big Penske truck outside my apartment. Just have to get my dryer breaker fixed by Carlos during normal business hours since it wasn't an "emergency" issue.

Reply from Regal Parc

Moving here from another State has been perfect. This is wonderful and quiet community. Retiring here was wonderful and easy decision. Thankyou to all who work to keep it so nice.

Reply from Regal Parc

Staff is super friendly and always helpful. It's a quiet complex for as many kids as there are here. Close to my daughters school so she can walk, if it's not raining of course.

Reply from Regal Parc

We’ve only been here a week, but are loving the peaceful green view off our balcony. The location is great and the staff is friendly. Would love to see a playground built, as well as more quality maintenance.

Reply from Regal Parc

The maintenance staff is amazing. Helps out whenever something goes wrong with the apartment. They fixed our bathtub and shower because of a leak