Regal Parc

4.4

4.4

Clean complex with a well kept environment and terrain, and fast responses from the staff and front desk workers. Maintenance is quick to respond to house calls.
Thus far I have enjoyed living here at Regal Parc Apartments. Friendly staff, safe area, and extremely convenient to all stores. I would recommend these apartments to anyone and everyone.
Love living here, it is a quiet, clean complex. Easy access to the freeway and shopping. I couldn't ask for a better location. Love the spacious floor plans and well maintained apartments
Great place to live. Clean, friendly, and great location. Rent is also very reasonable. Maintenance staff responds very quickly and efficiently.
We have only lived here for a few weeks but so far, so good. We love the area we are in and it seems to be a great little community. We have no complaints!
Nice staff and great service all around. Any problems and they take care of them fast. Valet trash is so helpful and pest control is a huge relief. I highly recommend this apartment complex.
Great place to live, lots of great neighbors and great location. I definitely recommend! There’s a lot of great bars, restaurants and the metro is a close drive if you don’t want to drive all the way down to Austin and back, it saves you gas
The sense of community is amazing at Regal Parc. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else in Cedar Park! The location and amenities are top tier.
Been here almost two weeks and we love it so far. The property is nice and quiet, and the buildings themselves are very well maintained. Can't wait to make memories here.
I feel super happy to choose this place to live.It is very quiet and safe. I have many shops and offices nearby. My apartment is very comfortable and renovated. It's just all perfect for me.