Overall positive. Most residents are good. Staff are good but sometime they loose focus and make mistakes costly to residents. Some residents drive very aggressively (20-30 mph). Removal of speed bumps was a huge mistake and will have serious consequences in the future. The office should install multiple security cams.

Quiet and Really Convenient to Reed Elementary .Only negative is Need more parking Way to many residents not enough parking...maybe assigning parking spots to units would be great.

Elite place to live!Staffs are helpful and detail-oriented. Amenity are new. Location is perfect for work and grocery. Community needs improvement in parking. Rents are competitive.

It has been a great experience. My family and I have received so many support from the office and it is a great deal to live over here. Very peaceful and lovely place.

Reply from Regal Parc

No complaints living here. Everyone is very pleasant and I love how this community gives back by showing everyone including their maintenance team that it's always a good time when you're in Regal Parc's property.

Reply from Regal Parc

It has been about 3 months since I moved to Regal Park. I am really happy with my apartment because it is spacious, quite, clean and beautiful. I am also very satisfied with the management. They are responsive and friendly. If I need anything, they will come and fix stuff for me. It is great! One downside is parking. Sometimes I have to park a bit far away from my apartment, however everything else is satisfactory!

Reply from Regal Parc

Haven’t moved in but I’m excited. I need more characters so I’m typing this. Don’t know what these points even do yet. Will someone please tell me what they do

Reply from Regal Parc

Really like the apartments and overall location. My only upgrade would be to the gym. It is a little too small and gets really crowded quickly.

Reply from Regal Parc

I do like living here. Amazing school district. My husband loves the new gym. Maintenance is the best I've ever had at a complex. Professional and repsectful.

Reply from Regal Parc

Living here has been good, except the fact that trying to find parking when coming home from work late at night is like hell. I shouldn’t have to walk so far just to get to my place after working long hours. Another thing is the trash rule is dumb, it has never been a problem before so why now. Also there is no dog park for our dogs. Other than that the apartments are nice.

Reply from Regal Parc

Staff is friendly. They respond to ticket requests quickly. They just built a nice playscape. The only downfall to this community is parking.

Reply from Regal Parc

Awesome, Quiet place without much noise. the completions of the apartments is of very good quality. the good thing is that they pick up the trash daily and the cleaning is maintained

Reply from Regal Parc

Living here for 1.5 yrs. My family and I are very pleased to have picked Regal Parc as our community to call home. We have seen it grow and prosper. To the new playground, and the watchful eye of the police. Making this a safe community to live and walk at night to your apt without any fear of suspicious people. It’s also very close to nice restaurants and grocery stores.

Reply from Regal Parc

I’ve expressed my concerns regarding security and safety within our community and there is no game plan to make changes. We live in a community that isn’t gated and no security cameras throughout complex which is unacceptable considering certain activity happening in community. I also have issues with the parking situation and being told I have to park on the side of a road and leave my car unmonitored all night long due to not enough parking and or visitors parking in residential spots. The only fix management has is to spend more money on a parking garage or car port which again aren’t even located near the phase 2 apartments. I’m expressing these concerns to encourage and stress to management how important these matters are and hopefully encourage other residents to step up. I would also like to inform that someone is going around community putting inappropriate stickers on peoples windows👎 Management is aware but can’t/won’t do anything about the matter.

Reply from Regal Parc

The new section of the community is really nice. A new playground was just put in that makes it feel much more like a community. Would recommend living here.

Reply from Regal Parc

Great place, not far from shopping, not far from the lake, the people are nice, and its kept up well, the restaurants near by are fantastic, and it makes it easy to take my kid to parks

Reply from Regal Parc

Excellent community with a very professional leasing staff that attends to requests in a prompt manner. Very friendly and helpful. The complex continually is undergoing improvements.

Reply from Regal Parc

Great place to live . it's really quiet everyone is very friendly. Never had a problem when needed help at my apartment there really fast on repairs.

Reply from Regal Parc

Almost a year since I moved here. The apartments are good and the location is also a huge plus. It's at a 5-10 min drive to Lakeline and a 30-minute drive to downtown Austin. The apartment does lack parking spots but I've almost always found a spot near my apartment building. Overall, I would give it a 4/5 rating.

Reply from Regal Parc

Christina was awesome when I went through the apartment application process. Great office staff! The apartment maintenance staff does a great job as well because the property was well kept and lovely.

Reply from Regal Parc

So good so far. Loving the vibe and staff. I enjoy being part of the Regal Parc. Hopefully, we can be a family, which mean a big family. I love Regal Parc

Reply from Regal Parc

these apartments have been generally a very good experience for us; they’re beautiful and the location is very convenient. additionally, the service requests have been answered within an impressively timely manner, and the office staff have helped us every step of the way through the leasing process the only issues i’ve experiences this far are the insanely loud tenants living above us, and some minor plumbing/pest issues. but overall it has been a very pleasant experience.

Reply from Regal Parc

Newly relocated to Texas, I loved that I was able to rent this apartment all online before moving here. The apartment community looked exactly like the website showed.

Reply from Regal Parc

Clean area , nice quiet neighborhood. Units are small but affordable. Premises are well kept ! Love the school is so close and shopping. Thank

Reply from Regal Parc

Our experience has been good so far. The only things I would change are having our trash collected every night unstead if 5 days a week and having some more green space to play in. Other than that we love it!