The maintenance staff is amazing. Helps out whenever something goes wrong with the apartment. They fixed our bathtub and shower because of a leak

Reply from Regal Parc

The apartment is clean and quiet and concerns are handled promptly by staff.there is a need for more parking though and a play area for children could help kids stay out of the road

Reply from Regal Parc

Apartments themselves aren’t bad but neighbors aren’t the best. Banging around at all hours of the night and a lot of time cops come looking for people.

Reply from Regal Parc

Love it here, honestly a very wonderful community. Everyone is super kind and very welcoming. Glad we chose this apartment complex! Highly recommended.

Reply from Regal Parc

Very well maintained, always neat Front office staff very helpful and attentive Parking is sometimes a challenge and I do not know how that could be improved

Reply from Regal Parc

My only complaint is the parking situation. And that the garages all cost the same yet do not have the same ammount if space. We had a 2 car garage and switched garages not knowing that the one we were going into was smaller and still had to pay the same even though we could no longer fit both cars in the garage. Otherwise our experience has been rather pleasant.

Reply from Regal Parc

We've nothing but good things to say about the staff, we have had some parking related issues (hard to dind available spaces at certain times!). Also had a misleading garage situation happen that was very off putting. Other than that, this side of the complex is nice and aesthetically pleasing. We do suggest that there should be doggy stations (doodoo bags) installed since we do run into a lot of pet droppings!

Reply from Regal Parc

So far we really like our apartment. We love the fact that it's big enough to fit our furniture and has really nice upgrades!! Staff girls and neighbors are amazing, friendly and always willing to help. In the other hand, the parking is terribly awful :( there's never a place to Park!!!! You can rent a spot, but, in our case (we live in one of the last buildings in the back of the apartment complex) that's quite inconvenient since they are located in the front and center of the complex, far from our apartment, also, it really bothers me that there's A LOT of dog's poop :/ it smells bad 👎. We've been living there for almost a week now and the trash company hasn't picked up our trash yet :/

Reply from Regal Parc

Es un lugar bueno para vivir porque esta serca la escuela falta un parque para que juegen los niños y asi no se andan atravesando en la caye y mas lugares para parquiar los carros

Reply from Regal Parc

I love our apartment because of how new it is but it is not in the best environment. The pool is never actually cleaned so we have never been able to use it since moving here. The gym is small (which is fine) but it i often EXTREMELY dirty and often smells like weed since boys who live in apartments on the facility will smoke in there. The office says they will get back to us when we ask about resigning, but they never did so we chose not to. Because there are older apartments in the front I feel like they attract a different crowd that I no longer feel comfortable with.

Reply from Regal Parc

I love the location is perfect,convenient to everything. The fitness center is perfect I use it often. The staff is friendly and helpful. Maintanence fixes issues quickly..

Reply from Regal Parc

I love the location it's convenient to everything. The fitness center is perfect I go there often. The staff is friendly and helpful. And maintenance takes care of issues quickly..

Reply from Regal Parc

We live in the one bedroom, one bath apartment. We love it and plan to renew for another year as well. It has been a great place to live so far, and hope next year is the same experience.

Reply from Regal Parc

The new apartments are good and spacious. I have had no complaints regarding the apartment itself other than a leak in the sink that can happen with anyone. The only qualms I have are the lack of convenient parking spots and that there are no reserved parking spots near the buildings 9-13 (phase II) area. I also do not particularly like the trash picking agency that writes you notes for little things like closing your bags, etc. but does not come on time ever.

Reply from Regal Parc

I drove around the residence and it is pretty quiet and peaceful. The location for me is ideal. Close enough for family and close to my daughters as well! The staff was extremely helpful and responsive.

Reply from Regal Parc

I like living here, but still in limbo about having to move because of the increase of rent. I have seen a lot of my neighbors that have already moved because of this reason

Reply from Regal Parc

Love living here! Good environment & staff. The Maintenance team is super nice & helpful. Haven’t really had any problems since moving in & we have been here for 4 months.

Reply from Regal Parc

Not enough play places for kids. Not sufficient dog park space and no pet waste disposal stations. New units are nice and modern. Schools are great.

Reply from Regal Parc

Great neighborhood overall. Quiet, generally clean besides the dog poop. If there were more dog poop bag dispensers especially closer to the newer apartments, I believe that would help. Parking seems to have become less crowded and desperate. In short, these are great apartments

Reply from Regal Parc

The complex itself is nice, maintenance completes your work order rather quickly, and billing is simple. The floorboards are thin though. You can hear the upstairs neighbors walking throughout the day.

Reply from Regal Parc

I hate being late paying my rent bit I'm so happy that yall are willing to work with us and understand. I also love the trash service & glad we finally have speed bumps but I think another one needs to be added around building 4.

Reply from Regal Parc

Just signed my lease, and I move in early March couldn’t be more thrilled! Marie Dillard at the front office has made this such a hassle free process! I look forward to what’s to come!

Reply from Regal Parc

Been here for almost 2 years and I love this place for the layout and so much more. Each time we have an issue it is quickly and professional resolved. Having a reliable management/maintenance team in place makes day to day life so much easier. Thank you for all

Reply from Regal Parc

The best place we could have chosen to live! We have been extremely satisfied with our apartment, the management, amenities, office staff, and maintenance staff. The leasing office staff have been accommodating, understanding, and on top of anything that we have asked of them. I would highly recommend this community without hesitation!

Reply from Regal Parc

The staff is super welcoming & friendly. And the maintenance is super fast. I love having the convenience of working out at the gym here as well! Over all love living here!