Regal Parc

The parking is awful , the trash people leave the trash out , and than raccoons tear it up and leave it on the floor . The bill for the water is late and non consistent. The office staff are pleasant and nice .
Office staff responsive to any issues an friendly. Maintainence is responsive as well to any items needing repair. Grounds are clean an landscaping is attended weekly.
Regal Parc is an awesome place to live! Close to Lakeline Mall and super accessible to major attractions like Lake Travis! Brushy creek park is only a 7 minute drive and the best park in the area!
Quiet and peaceful community! We love being so close to Brushy Creek Park and the ability to take walks around the adjacent neighborhoods!!!
Kind staff, the maintenance people are always on it, I see landscapers out about once a week, I never hear my neighbors. I’m glad we chose this apartment!
It is just ok living here. My mainly concern in our apartment is the roaches. We already bought roaches killer but I still see them in the kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom. I also hope that they upgrade all of the appliance to all apartments.
It's been more than a year since we moved to Regal Parc, we are so happy with the experienced we have had. We are really happy with our neighbors, apartment and of course the customer service. Every time we have an issue they make sure to solve the problem right away. Thank you hope this helps!
Lived here for 9+ years and absolutely love it. Quiet community and just pleasant to live at. The staff has always been courteous and go above and beyond to assist. Edith the manager is just so friendly and works with your needs. Fantastic manager!
Loving the unit, the response time of maintenance for the very small issues I've experienced and the convenience of location. Less than perfect is the general noise (but as an apartment community I'm not going to complain, that just comes with the territory), parking, and the lead up to moving in was a bit of an effort having to make sure not only I was on top of my moving necessities but the front office was, as well. All in all it has been a pleasant experience.
Nice apartments, floor plans are very open and spacious. Maintenance is awesome, always very quick to get back to you and fix the issue. It’s a pretty quiet area, neighbors are respectful. The location itself is perfect, so close to parks and greenery. I’ve had a great experience here.