Excellent customer service. Very professional and knowledgeable. Quick processing. Great options at this location. Clean and comfortable apartments. Love the gym and community room.

Reply from Regency Apartments

The leasing officers are great with residents. All our needs and concerns are dealt with efficiently. Staff is friendly and fear. The maintenance of the complex is great.

Reply from Regency Apartments

Love this community! The apartments are well-kept and amenities are perfect for my needs. Love that you can rent out the clubhouse for parties!

I haven’t moved in yet but look forward to it! I chose this location because the apartments are very nice and reasonably priced. Being so close to Walmart is awesome!

I love my apartment and where i live, ive had a few issues with neighbors and noise but other than that its been a nice choice to live there:)

I love living here. Its quiet an the neighbors are awsome. I love that its bery spacious an if has a big garage too. Im so happy i got an apartment herr. I only wish the was wifi or cable.

Reply from Regency Apartments

I’ll miss you ! I stayed here for two years and I hope you fix the parking for future residents. But thank you so much for being a family feeling apartment!

I love the management. Even when my garage caught fire and I was extremely upset, they went above and beyond to make it right. They are always friendly and knowledgeable and answer my many questions with ease.

Love it here at Regency. Apartments are clean and big, central air works perfectly, zero power outages, fast Internet options available (both Midco Gig and Nemont Fiber) and an included garage! Plus all the people are nice. The staff especially are very friendly and always helpful if you need them.

Regency apartments is a great place for a decent price and when I have a problem with my lights or anything their management and maintenance personnel are always on top of it and try to get it done in 1-2 days tops

Friendly staff great service and dog friendly with a beautiful view of the lakes. The rent is fair and the appartments are of great size I love it

Reply from Regency Apartments

I have lived here for a couple years. I have had no issues with staff or with getting stuff fixed that needed to be fixed. I have referred a couple people to live here.

Reply from Regency Apartments

When we moved in the apartment was nice and clean with new carpet. Bedrooms are large with big closet. Quite neighborhood. But you get 1 car garage for 2 bedroom

Units are Clean, friendly neighbors, dogs everywhere, nice community feel. Good appliances, large rooms reasonable Rents. Close to everything...walmart, arc, downtown.

We love our community, everyone is friendly. The apartments are well put together and very clean. Pets are welcome which is a plus for us and our dog.

So far I'm very happy i choose Recency. I don't hear much noise and that is very important to my peace of mind when I'm home. Wish they had a elevator but other than that, great choice.

I had a great experience with the manager and assistant manager. It was the best experience I've ever had with a manager and assistant manager at a apartment complex. They made me feel like I was family and I was already a member of the community and it felt great to be accepted before my application was processed and accepted. I also think that they should have some type of award given to them for outstanding customer service and Williston North Dakota.

Much more home like feel then Prior apartments. Cozy! Slightly wish Water heater lasted longer and wish there was an elevator. Love that there’s lots of doggy stations.

I have really enjoyed our time hear at Regencyvand I would recommend it to others looking for affordable apartments. Shelley and Kirsten in the office have been professional and prompt and more than great to work with

I have lived here since 2015. The location is perfect. We are close to schools and shopping but out of the way of all the traffic. There is a river down the road that is close enough to make for a nice stroll or bike ride. The ladies in the office have always been helpful whenever a situation has arisen. I thoroughly enjoybliving here.

Reply from Regency Apartments

The management is amazing and very prompt at responding. Maintenance is active and helpful. They make an amazing team and take care of 28th e property and tenants.

Reply from Regency Apartments

Very nice quiet place to live. We have lived here almost 3 yrs and love it. Office staff is friendly, maintenance is fast and reliable. Thank you

I love it here. Peaceful environment. Great prices. And near our local shopping center. I love that Regancey allows my pets and is a clean place

I love it here! The staff is the best ever. I’ve never met a more helpful and friendly group of people. And this includes maintenance! Anytime I need anything the staff is right there

Reply from Regency Apartments

Maintenance was efficient and professional. Put in a request for maintenance and they took care of it right away. This was on a Saturday also, very pleased. Ty