Regency Apartments

4.5

4.5

I haven't moved in yet, but Ryan has made it so easy and simple. He is very prompt and really makes effort, has an answer to every question and has really helped us choose the right apartment for my family. I am excite to move in!
Love how great the staff treats you and how they help you with any problem you have. The environment is amazing and very relaxing. My kids love being on the 1st floor since it makes it so easy to get to our apartment
My overall experience at Regency has been overwhelmingly positive. The price point for the apartment enabled me to save money considering income potential in the oilfield. The staff is extremely friendly. Maintenance is on top of things.
Love it here, friendly neighbors and management that care about the residents. Would highly recommend living here. Beautiful surroundings and Walmart close by
Still loving the cleanliness, staff and management. The grounds are kept in excellent condition and the rules are easy to follow. A true place to call home.
So far, everything has been great! The neighbors I've met in the stairwells or by the front door have always been very friendly, the office is great, and I don't hear the typical "apartment noises".
Quiet view of the little muddy. Whenever a concerned of mine is addressed to the office, it’s taken care of in a timely manner. No complaints this is my second time living here in 6 years
Everyone I have met here is very nice and friendly. Always holding the doors open for you out of kindness, always asking if you need help bringing something in. It’s a good community.
This place is nice quiet and no problems. We love it here and only had problems in the beginning If you want a good place to live this is a great choice
Spacious floor plans. Friendly neighbors. Helpful and responsive leasing staff. My overall experience with Regency Apartment Homes has been extremely positive.