Regency Apartments

The staff is friendly, always eager to help - and carry surplus smiles for all. Maintenance team is responsive to needs as they come up. Great team and cool community.
Love how quiet it is. And very peaceful I like being near the mailboxes so it’s easier to get our mail and we live so close to our garage. Getting to our car in the winter is really easy.
The office staff has been great, and made moving from out of state very easy! The apartment is nice and very spacious. We love that a garage was included.
So far, we love it! The staff is friendly and accommodating, the community is clean, and they've been very quick with maintenance! Thank you!
I enjoy it here! Neighbors are quiet and there’s tons of room for my kiddos to play away from the road. Only thing I don’t like is the water bill in the summer that they break up between everyone. They over water the lawn so much that the kids are slipping in mud and it’s not something I enjoy paying for.
We love it! Settling in very well! Great community, nice apartments, nice people, everything we’ve been looking for, got a great deal for the apartment!
This is a new chapter in my life. I already have a friend who lives here, and have had one neighbor greet me. The grounds and my apartment are clean.
Ryan is amazing he helped so much with our leasing process. Definitely plan on referring some friends! Can’t wait to start our family journey in our new apartment
The community is really good and it is located in a nice area. The apartment has nice finishings and amenities. I am definitely recommending
Haven't been here long but it's been a great experience so far. Ryan was very helpful with the move in process. The neighborhood seems quiet and the people seem very friendly. It's been a wonderful experience thus far.