We love Regency Apartments! It’s a great place for families with kids. Our two kids ride their bikes all day with the other children their age and have the best time.

Overall great apartments. It's in a great location near the little muddy bike path, good amount of parking, great sized garages, nice apartment finishings, generous sized rooms and closets and one of the biggest balconies in town. The only drawbacks are is it isn't close to any playgrounds and the walls are pretty thin, little sound proofing. I would recommend these apartments.

Reply from Regency Apartments

The location is close to everything, especially if you shop at Walmart. Easy to get everywhere in town. The better set up apartment complex compared to others.

Pretty good but the upstairs are noise at night ....I love the apartment because of the size and big closets space. The only wrong thing is not enough kitchen space

The staff here is friendly and always ready to help. I love how quiet it is here, and the apartments and grounds are well maitained. Maintenance issues are resolved quickly and professionally...All in all a fantastic place to live!

Luxurious apartments in a quiet part of town. There are beautiful views of the amazing North Dakota sunrises and its quite close to the walking trails! Win, win!!

We really enjoy this place of residence and this community..we would definitely recommend this place to family and friends ...also the management are very nice and helpful and kind

Clean community with a reall good manager. Quiet, and beautiful views. Apartments are updated and shows the staff take care of the apartments!

Awesome, friendly people. But if you have pets, that would be different. Some people dont pick up after themselves. Neighbors are nuxe though

I haven't started my contract but I will in April 1st and Jennifer Deaguero was really friendly and helpful nd was able to answer all of my questions I am thankful and feel satisfy with the costumer service i highly recommend this apartments, personal are very helpful and have outstanding attitude thank you Regency Apartments for making me feel like home.

Reply from Regency Apartments

I like the apartment I am in. Wish there was more parking spaces and people would pick up after there dogs poop. Sherry and her staff are the best and always there to help if they can. Rent is on the rise $1200 for 2 bedroom 2 bath and a garage. Apartments are a nice size and I like the second bathroom. Overall rating is a 3.5, I'd give the staff is a 5!

Reply from Regency Apartments

Awesome staff!! Amazing maintenance, never dirty. The ladies in the office are so quick and respectful! They will help you get everything you need right when you need them! Hands down the best apartment complex I’ve lived in!

Reply from Regency Apartments

Can't wait to be a part of this community, and the staff are awesome! Love the way they are able to adjust things to your needs and help you however they can.

Reply from Regency Apartments

I had the easiest time working with Regency to get in to my new apartment. They took all the hassle away and just made it a joy. Thank you So much!!

Reply from Regency Apartments

It’s a great place to live. The community is safe for kids and elderly people as well. The noise leve is zero. I work nights and I never have a problem with hearing people in the mornings that I sleep .

Reply from Regency Apartments

Very friendly staff, I like the 24/7 gym and the dog run is a huge benefit with my husky. Gives him some room to run and play everyday. Only thing i would really like better is if there were 2 car garage options. My truck barely fits in mine. Its so close I don't have room to really store anything like tools and holiday decorations. Overall though it's been a good place to live.

Reply from Regency Apartments

They are willing to help you when you need it they talk to you about problems they are great they are willing to listen to you when you are having problems

Reply from Regency Apartments

Super nice place. Large spacious layouts. Nice quaint location in a quiet neighborhood. The office is very kind and helpful as well. Only complaint is the lack of cell service but other than that it’s great

Reply from Regency Apartments

Everything has been great so far the staff is really nice and helpful especially Jennifer the only thing that i don't like is there is hardly ever any parking

Reply from Regency Apartments

It's been very chill, and quiet. Nice apartment and big enough for all of us also sometimes good parking places. So far so good as we can see

Reply from Regency Apartments

We enjoy our home at the Regency apartments. Everyone is nice and welcoming. The apartments are a nice size. Jennifer is amazing. She is helpful and understanding. Always on top of any problems.

Reply from Regency Apartments

The management is absolutely amazing and always so helpful. Our neighbors are decent. The complex is nice and clean. Access to the gym 24/7 is pretty cool too.

Reply from Regency Apartments

It’s been great here so far they have been taking care of every concerns I may have and they are always so helpful. Always open to questions

Reply from Regency Apartments

My only complaint is that the building doors don’t ever stay closed. Everyday when I come home from work they are propped open or the code is written above the key pad

Reply from Regency Apartments

I am very satisfied with my home at Regency. The staff is great and the floor plan that Regency offers is unlike some of the others I have found. 2 bed apartments typically are split by the living room, rooms on opposite ends. With having small children I love having their room right next to mine, which the largest floor plan for 2 bedrooms at Regency allows.