Regency Apartments

4.5

4.5

Lois
It's ok the winter weather is the worst willisto should come with a better plan with ice and snow removal on these properties extremely dangerous I don't dare go outside in fear of getting hurt knowing this is winter country for months

Paige
The application process has been very easy. I love the updater app to help make moving easier. We’re excited move in and become apart of the community, make new friends, and see where this new journey takes us.

Kent
Wonderful place to live management is very helpful people are very nice around here and quite very nice apartments big bedrooms and very nice big bathroom

Valerie
about 2 months ago
This is a nice place to live I've been here two years and only thing I wish they had is a place for the kids to play. They do a lot for us though like community activities I love it here

Rogine
1 star
I feel we get absolutely treated brutally with all the additional charges. I literally am here half the time and my water is over 100 combined and 20 plus for 1 bag of trash a month.......cummon, ridiculous!

Megan
about 2 months ago
Great place to live. Clean quiet environment that’s close to Walmart! Great staff!! This is a pet friendly environment. The gym is also a great amenity. It’s always clean.

Tim
about 2 months ago
The prices are good, my packages have never been stolen. My garage is close enough. I usually always have a close parking spot. There’s bags for the dog

Christin
about 2 months ago
Great place to live, views are amazing, convenient location, near WSC, grocery store, walking pAths, access to the Little Muddy River, and my favorite The Arc!

Gloria
about 2 months ago
I like the apartment it’s nice and does have a lot of room .. the only thing I don’t like is that the people here complain way to much about the smallest things ..

Dalton
about 2 months ago
Been a great place to live! Maintenance came and fixed are sink and was super nice and helpful! We didn’t get his name but he needs a bonus!