Regency Apartments

4.5

4.5

These are great apartments in the area. Maintenance & Office staff super friendly & always greet you with a smile...Cozy 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment... Nice size garage. Good workout room.
We like it here. Very much. We also like Sherry and we think she is doing a very good job. We will refer people to the Regency. We sold our house 2 years ago and this is the apartment we chose. If we leave it will be to move to another state
So far so good. The dog next door barks too much. The people I have met otherwise have been nice so far. I liked that this morning when I started moving my stuff in the grounds keeper was cleaning the entrances.
Best place to live in Williston. Great people n staff. Very quite and a lot of things to do. Close to shopping and eating. Very clean environment
Just Finishing unpacking, Seems like a quiet building. My experience thus far has been good. Looking forward to use the onsite gym and meeting the Neighbors.
Dog poop everywhere. I had to pick up 5 piles each day. Plus 4 from my dogs. Seems like the residence here does not understand how to pick up after their pets.
It has been great living here. I love it. Never have had any problems, besides their isn’t enough parking spaces, but lots of Friendly neighbors and staff.
Apartments great nice and homey but our first night here forgot to lock my car some got in it and stole all my cash out of it!!!! So apparently don’t very honest ppl around here!
We like living here. They did just go up on rent but other than that it’s a nice quiet apartment complex. We have 2 kids that love it here because of all the kids.
great community to call home great management and maintenance. My family and I love it here great child friendly enviroment and clean very well taken care of