They are willing to help you when you need it they talk to you about problems they are great they are willing to listen to you when you are having problems

Reply from Regency Apartments

Super nice place. Large spacious layouts. Nice quaint location in a quiet neighborhood. The office is very kind and helpful as well. Only complaint is the lack of cell service but other than that it’s great

Reply from Regency Apartments

Everything has been great so far the staff is really nice and helpful especially Jennifer the only thing that i don't like is there is hardly ever any parking

Reply from Regency Apartments

It's been very chill, and quiet. Nice apartment and big enough for all of us also sometimes good parking places. So far so good as we can see

Reply from Regency Apartments

We enjoy our home at the Regency apartments. Everyone is nice and welcoming. The apartments are a nice size. Jennifer is amazing. She is helpful and understanding. Always on top of any problems.

Reply from Regency Apartments

The management is absolutely amazing and always so helpful. Our neighbors are decent. The complex is nice and clean. Access to the gym 24/7 is pretty cool too.

Reply from Regency Apartments

It’s been great here so far they have been taking care of every concerns I may have and they are always so helpful. Always open to questions

Reply from Regency Apartments

My only complaint is that the building doors don’t ever stay closed. Everyday when I come home from work they are propped open or the code is written above the key pad

Reply from Regency Apartments

I am very satisfied with my home at Regency. The staff is great and the floor plan that Regency offers is unlike some of the others I have found. 2 bed apartments typically are split by the living room, rooms on opposite ends. With having small children I love having their room right next to mine, which the largest floor plan for 2 bedrooms at Regency allows.

Reply from Regency Apartments

Never fire Jesse! He’s the the bestest maintenance man ! He deserves an award ! Best place I lived in Williston due to the atmosphere!!! I suggest you use the rec room if you never had. Best place to host a party.

Reply from Regency Apartments

Everyone is super friendly and helpful. The application process was quick and simple. The community is clean and well kept. As well as having a homey feel

Reply from Regency Apartments

I love the size and layout of the apartments, regency staff have been super helpful and nice, and I love am pretty happy with the location. Overall great place, just wish they had a playground for kids.

Reply from Regency Apartments

Excellent customer service. Very professional and knowledgeable. Quick processing. Great options at this location. Clean and comfortable apartments. Love the gym and community room.

Reply from Regency Apartments

The leasing officers are great with residents. All our needs and concerns are dealt with efficiently. Staff is friendly and fear. The maintenance of the complex is great.

Reply from Regency Apartments

Love this community! The apartments are well-kept and amenities are perfect for my needs. Love that you can rent out the clubhouse for parties!

Reply from Regency Apartments

I haven’t moved in yet but look forward to it! I chose this location because the apartments are very nice and reasonably priced. Being so close to Walmart is awesome!

Reply from Regency Apartments

I love my apartment and where i live, ive had a few issues with neighbors and noise but other than that its been a nice choice to live there:)

Reply from Regency Apartments

I love living here. Its quiet an the neighbors are awsome. I love that its bery spacious an if has a big garage too. Im so happy i got an apartment herr. I only wish the was wifi or cable.

Reply from Regency Apartments

I’ll miss you ! I stayed here for two years and I hope you fix the parking for future residents. But thank you so much for being a family feeling apartment!

Reply from Regency Apartments

I love the management. Even when my garage caught fire and I was extremely upset, they went above and beyond to make it right. They are always friendly and knowledgeable and answer my many questions with ease.

Reply from Regency Apartments

Love it here at Regency. Apartments are clean and big, central air works perfectly, zero power outages, fast Internet options available (both Midco Gig and Nemont Fiber) and an included garage! Plus all the people are nice. The staff especially are very friendly and always helpful if you need them.

Reply from Regency Apartments

Regency apartments is a great place for a decent price and when I have a problem with my lights or anything their management and maintenance personnel are always on top of it and try to get it done in 1-2 days tops

Reply from Regency Apartments

Friendly staff great service and dog friendly with a beautiful view of the lakes. The rent is fair and the appartments are of great size I love it

Reply from Regency Apartments

I have lived here for a couple years. I have had no issues with staff or with getting stuff fixed that needed to be fixed. I have referred a couple people to live here.

Reply from Regency Apartments

When we moved in the apartment was nice and clean with new carpet. Bedrooms are large with big closet. Quite neighborhood. But you get 1 car garage for 2 bedroom