Regency Apartments

4.5

4.5

The amenities are clean and the grounds are always well kept. I have always found a good amount of help from the office in any given situation and the staff is super friendly.
The apartments are clean, quiet, and very large for the price. Since the first day I came to apply, the staff has been very helpful and knowledgeable about everything the apartments offer. So far, I love it here!
Ryan has been excellent!!! The rental process was easy , the move in process was just as good!!! My new apartment is beautiful! Thank you!! I had some repairs that were very minor as I am very picky lol needless to say Ryan and the maintenance team was on it and made sure everything was done immediately!!
Sick of people speeding through the drive way and the office doing literally nothing to stop it it's going to end badly before they see that the speeding is one of the biggest problems this place has
It’s not bad hate the parking lots and hate the towing. Dude but the apartment is affordable and the people aren’t too bad for the most part
i love it! so comfortable in the place we’re at and have had no problems so far in the week we’ve been here. so excited to see where we get in the near future!
I love Regency! The apartment units are nice and spacious, neighbors are nice, staff is nice and always fast with getting back with you, over all just a great place to live!
The overall experience living here has been good. My only complaint is how maintenance fixes things. They put bandaids on the booboo, but don’t actually fix or replace the issue.
Awsome management, easy going, and care for there tenants. Clean facility's and fast maintenance. Allways proactive. Management was caught picking up garbage around the building 👍
So peaceful and very neat. People aren’t too loud or annoying. We love when fall comes around because people decorate their patios with a lot of Halloween decorations