living here is good, although its too many kids running free, it feels like a play ground sometimes. I think the units could use some upgrades for the price. like new shower heads and larger tubes, more modern, but this comes with an older complex. the trees bring alot of large water bugs, its seasonal and is caused by all the trees, but the trees are great for shade and to look at. over all, its just ok not amazing but not horrible.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I’m here from two days only but I’m enjoying already 😊.. people are nice here and location is very convenient.. traffic is bad in rush hour but otherwise it’s very nice..yet to explore so many things..I’m so excited

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Neat clean green. Courteous staff at the office. service request promptly addressed. Apartment alleys could be maintained better. Poolside has roaches crawling all over at night.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I hope third floor units have the same appliances as it is on the first floor. Cabinets are old as well. Nothing is upgraded in the third floor. We have been here since 2016 and i wish that when you renew you have an opportunity to have everything fixed kinda like when you fist moved in.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Good living place. I have been living here for over a year. Me and my family love living here. Not much to complain about. Great location and wonderful schools.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Overall friendly and quiet complex. No security concerns. Only issue is maintenance requests can be slow to complete when submitted Have lived here for 3.5 yrs

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I moved here due to good school zone and initially had a few issues but I think we started liking this place and renewed my lease for another year.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I’ll say it’s a good living environment. I love the location here. Everywhere is about 5-10 minuets drive. Very continence! Neighbors are friendly. School district is nice!

It's been great living at Regency @ First Colony, my only issue is the parking, but other than that, it has been good. Office staff is great

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Good so far. Hopefully market price wont jump again. And upgrades should be on 3rd floors too not just first floor. Since cabinets are old up here

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

The Staff is professional and has been quick with submitted service requests. The property is located right off 59 and surrounded by several good places to eat, grocery stores and mall.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Great living here at Regency at First Colony ,Good environment & good neighbors, l like Regency at First Colony, Good place to live with good facilities

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I like living in this apartment! My son told me not too long ago that he really liked this apartment complex! We are close to everything and love to walk by the lake! My only complain is my neighbors who can be loud at times!

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Great maintenance, fast and accurate. As a busy working mom, I just have to put in a work order and forget about it! AMAZING! Just one thing, if we can get power wash for the staircase more often. Overall it clean!

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Nice living, good neighborhood, excellent school zone, ample parking, beautiful environment and facilities. Renovated apartments with affordable monthly rent. Professional and friendly office staff.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Everything is perfect it is a really clean apartment complex they handle everything they always respond they are always smiling it is perfect place for families the neighbors are really nice

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Nice location , good schools nearby, nice staff. Close to market..sugarland towncenter. Eay commute to office highway 59 is very close by.overall good

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Its a great place and I enjoy the pool and everything but I wish there was a basketball hoop and more places to play like the field for movie night should be like a soccer field.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Best area ever ... close from everything !!! center of sugar land ...school are awesome ... staff is so professional . So glad that I moved here 😍

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I like the location and community because it is quiet and close to everywhere that I spend most of my time. However, community could use some upgrades to the gym and individual apartments.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

apart from location of this apartments there is nothing that I would give any ratings to.. just need a lot of improvements! The staff especially is some of the special characters here.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Moving is a hassle. Everyone in the leasing office has been wonderful and helpful through this time. Kudos guys! We are looking forward to staying here for many years :)

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

This Community is good. Only problem is robberies happening and stealing of car tires. Apart from this problem everything is good. Staff are good.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Ideal location for kids with nice school zone. I am resident more than 4 yrs now. Over the past 6/8 months lot of breaking n security issues. Management not taken single action repeated attempts by breaching security is concern at this moment. Need to install cameras at all apartment or security vigilance vehicle ...

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

The pool service was great and we had a great time at the pool. I have to say that we had a great time at the end. Come live here with us!!!!!