Regency at First Colony Apartments

4.3

4.3

Just moved in had a few issues with our unit that needed immediate attention. Don't understand why everyone just leaves there trash outside of the dumpster and not putting it inside. Despite those things very quiet and welcoming community. Office staff as well as maintenence staff have been outstanding.
The community place is always well-maintained. The maintainance team are great, they do fast in their work as well as the employee staff are kind.
Really 4.5 stars!!! It’s been fantastic so far and would love to have a way to let others in and out of the complex without having to change my phone number.
I have been in this community for past 20 month and I would prefer to some who are planning to look for lease then I would recommend them this place
We've been here for around seven months. Our balcony view is beautiful. Close and convenient to shopping and dining. We love having and attached garage.
Location location location! Highway access, shopping, dining and not to mention curb appeal! Walk or jog around the the lake/pond, neighbors are great. Kim, and the staff will take care of you. Great place to live!
Love this community! It's close to everything, shopping centers, malls, work! My son loves it as well! Keeps on telling me he doesn't want to move anywhere else! We exercise around the lake everyday!
It is a very clean here We are happy with the services and it is a peaceful place to live, it has a lot of greenery. I am very satisfied and it's worth it.
Overall, the apartment is great. It has a decent amount of people and is clean. Although I would like the swimming pool to be cleaner especially now because summer has started and people will now use the pool more than ever.
The move to this apartment community was a very smooth and the office staff is very pleasant. I would recommend this community to friends and family.