Have had a mixed experience at this property. Management has changed multiple times over a period of 2-3 years. Maintenance requests are adhered to on time. However, experience with dealing with management has sometimes been tough, though lately it has improved.

Quiet, good location, zoned to great schools. Service is somewhat subpar since move in as the apt was not ready and there were some broken items as well as items not cleaned. These were taken care of but it took a couple months. It shouldn't of taken that long and some of the items were just oversight on the staff. Their organization was not that great in the beginning but appears to be getting better. Let's Hope!

We like it here. Apart from few things that need to be taken care by apt maint. Crew, this is a great place to live. Convenient and accommodating

We’ve only been here just under a month but so far all of our maintenance request have been handled in a timely manner. The community seems peaceful. I do like that after an experience with maintenance, we receive a quality service follow up email. I’m pleased so far.

I love this apartment complex! best complex I've lived in. great location, kind staff, fantastic amminities. I would defiantly refer anyone who wants a quiet, nice place to live in the center of Sugarland

It was a wonderful experience moving in and staying here. The community is really good and service is best. All issues gets sorted immediately.

Staff is very attentive and friendly. Apartment property is kept very clean and the landscaping looks beautiful. The staff have gone out of their way to help us out. We have just renewed our lease for another 13 months.

I love the staff, the location and the space in my apartment and I love their pest control. Very tranquil place to live and most of all safe.

We love living here. The location is great - right in the middle of Sugar Land. The gated community keeps us safe. The amenities are great: pool and gym are our favorites.

I've been in the complex for almost 4 years. I enjoy it's convenience to my job and many stores. My wish for our community is that everyone would be more tidy with their patio areas. Many appear to be using it for additional storage or drying their laundry. I believe it takes away from the overall appeal of our community. Office staff are prompt to respond to resident needs.

Regency at first colony is a good apartment to live in. The staff is nice, the amenities are nice. The reason I give 4 stars is because the aging of the buildings with no improvements made to the units (insulation, windows, doors, and interior) and the parking is pretty bad so reserved parking is a must. Other than that, it's really quiet and the location is amazing.

Great place to live!Beautiful landscaping and professional friendly staff!! The property is close to everything! It's nice & quiet! Pet friendly!