Its a great place and I enjoy the pool and everything but I wish there was a basketball hoop and more places to play like the field for movie night should be like a soccer field.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Best area ever ... close from everything !!! center of sugar land ...school are awesome ... staff is so professional . So glad that I moved here 😍

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I like the location and community because it is quiet and close to everywhere that I spend most of my time. However, community could use some upgrades to the gym and individual apartments.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

apart from location of this apartments there is nothing that I would give any ratings to.. just need a lot of improvements! The staff especially is some of the special characters here.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Moving is a hassle. Everyone in the leasing office has been wonderful and helpful through this time. Kudos guys! We are looking forward to staying here for many years :)

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

This Community is good. Only problem is robberies happening and stealing of car tires. Apart from this problem everything is good. Staff are good.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Ideal location for kids with nice school zone. I am resident more than 4 yrs now. Over the past 6/8 months lot of breaking n security issues. Management not taken single action repeated attempts by breaching security is concern at this moment. Need to install cameras at all apartment or security vigilance vehicle ...

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

The pool service was great and we had a great time at the pool. I have to say that we had a great time at the end. Come live here with us!!!!!

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Regency at first colony Apartments provides a lifestyle that defines sugarland luxury, elegance, and sublime service in a lushly landscaped tropical environment.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I am very new but as I experienced Maintenance is very quick responsive. The apartment has Very nice environment and location is close to center .

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

This is the best and very convenient apartment!! I would definitely recommend everyone . Management and maintenance people are very active. I just called them one time for AC filter and next working is done !! Superb neighborhood

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Very Convenient to hwy 59 Very Convenient to first colony mall Very Convenient to library Community program Very good schools Clean property

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

It’s overwhelming. Safe place to live. Staff are helpful. Peace. Have. Management team is good. I like pool and gym system. The area is environmental friendly.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I’ve been living here for 6 years and love every minute here. This is the best location for shopping, dining, theaters and sport venues. I’m a retired senior citizen and this area has medical centers, hospitals, doctor’s offices, dental offices, vision sources and hearing centers on just about every corner. The best part of living here is the beautiful landscaping and wonderful apartments. The maintenance staff is courteous and timely and the office staff is very helpful. I have to mention the Hub - what a great way to receive packages!

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Overall good! But there’s always room to improve My unit is very noisy ! Some of the office stuff is very friendly and the maintenance people are AWESOME

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Moving from the galleria area to here has been a nice pleasant change. It’s nice to actually see your neighbors and know people live around you. I also enjoy the landscaping and all the greenery and that I can walk around through the complex.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I would highly recommend my friends and family to live at this apartment. Location is best, staff are very always helpfull and most important it’s convenient

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Friendly atmosphere around ! nice and clean area. I like to live here . Nice staff.. always treated good and never had any problems. Friendly staff and nice pool.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

There is no noise the view is soo good and the staff is very good nice and respectable place for you and to your house and then let me know if you have any time for karate

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I have been a resident for over 3 years now. Great location and fairly quiet atmosphere. Would recommend to a friend. Pricing is pretty good as well.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I’m an employee but also a paying resident so I have the same concerns as any other resident in the community. Overall, Regency at First Colony is a great place with a super convenient location, zoned to amazing schools. While there are some areas of improvement (what community doesn’t have those?) it is nonetheless one of the best areas/communities my family has lived.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Giving 4 stars because there are more often break ins and there are less parking spots . Overall good service from community office , they are friendly.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Regency is a good socity to live here every thing is near like wlamart, sams,heb,gas station.i like the envirment kids are playing.gym is good neat and clean.swiming pool.washerdrayer.and the most important thing is our socity members so helpfull and kind.our comety members are help full.i like this apa4tment.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Quiet and safe, Staff attend promptly to maintenance issues, nice environment. Great staff communication with residents, good gym, quite neat