Very easy to check in Kim and Emma were incredible! Had a walk through and was given very thorough information. Apartment looks incredible!

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I have only been here a week but the application and move in was an easy experience with no hassle at all and they kept me updated throughout

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

we are glad to choose this apartment and will recommend others as well,people are living here with different cultures and we can socialize with them.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

This apartment community is awesome!! It is so safe and so diverse, my whole family loves it here!! It is a wonderful place for anyone whether they have a family or not!!

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

The apartments are located in a great area. The schools are highly rated and everything is close by! There's even an Amazon HUB so that you know exactly when your packages have arrived.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Our community Is all over good with friendly staff and variety of race. It’s clean and good surroundings. The location is good as it’s easily accessible to hwy6 and 59 and 90. Mall is close by and library too.The only reason I gave 4 star is because there is no area where kids can play safely .

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Lots of cockroaches in the beginning, they had to spray multiple times to get rid of them. Can hear the neighbors through the wall. They fight every night.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

We love it here at Regency First Colony! Its quiet and everyone in the office is so nice, it's hard to get that anywhere these days. Location is awesome, I thought traffic would be worse being so close to 59, but it's not bad at all. Maintenance is timely and friendly as well 😊

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Office staff is amazing, especially Tamika. Maintenance is timely with response. Great location. Love the Amazon lockers. I would recommend this property.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Giving only 2/5 stars because of the experience i encountered during the move-in. I felt very uncomfortable and un-welcoming. We just moved from Massachusetts. I got a feeling that i moved into a motel or something. Someone named Tim***ka at leasing office was very UN-PROFESSIONAL and RUDE. HighMark brand name has to be uplifted by Professional behaviour. Other than that, we are still trying to settle down after our move from Massachussetts

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Very nice apartment with great leasing office staff and services. Regency apartment located at where every facilities are very close. I will recommend everyone else too.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Best residential area for everyone! Convenient as always from grocery, shopping, eat out , entertainment!! Highly recommended to everyone i know.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

It has been a great experience here. I have been here for years. I hope to get a one bedroom with hard flooring next lease. Carpet with a dog is not cutting it. FYI. I

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Good Community with great location and ease of access to all amenities. Management is helpful and accommodating. The new management has taken good steps to improve the outlook of the property

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Happy overall, but wish there were more updates. Location is great, quiet, convenient, but many aspects of the property that could use revamping.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

its very good exprience to live this apartment.every things is good and confurtable.apartment is need and clean good gym facility swimpool is need and clean.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Management is very helpful and professional also whenever we complain about stuff at our apartment they took action right away. Also the apartments are upgraded which is worth the money.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I really enjoy the convenience of Regency's location. The staff is friendly and helpful and I like the floorplan of my apartment. Great place to live!

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I like it but recent update of gate key has to has code for guest, family guest of resident. In this they are lacking back. If they have code system then we can give it to family and friends

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

The Regency apartment is very cozy And safe Easy to go any where All the staff are very Friendly & helpful at leasing office and schools 10/10

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Regency is a good community to be residing at. It is very conveniently located to library, mall, highway, etc. It is Zoned to some great schools.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Just moved in so far the stuff is friendly. Community is clean and neat. Lots of greens and the gate is secured all the time. Only thing is that the unit has previous smell and hard to get rid of.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Great floor plans and thick walls. Can’t beat the location. However, the kids constantly playing in the parking lot. They bounce balls off of my garage and hit cars. Not to mention that I am very fearful to back out of my garage because they are not paying attention and have no parental supervision. The complex can also look a mess, as there is always furniture in and around the trash bins instead of being taken to the dump. There is often no room for a small bag of trash.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Great Location between all the things you need for daily routine . Schools , Shopping Lifetime Fitness First Colony Mall Restaurants all with Great Community

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Ms. Kim was very thorough and helpful during the application process. My apartment was upgraded lavishly, and I’m having a great experience.