Regency at First Colony Apartments

4.3

4.3

I've been living here for over a year and overall experience is great. Staff are very friendly and maintenance is pretty quick. Daycare are next door and schools are 10/10.
Overall things have gone well. I turned in a maintenance request at 8:30 am and saw results the same day. The staff seems friendly and helpful.
The process was easy but, the apartment was not completed. The A/C, the refrigerator, etc wasn't working. I was also wasn't familiar with how the keys are working, and where the mail boxes, the moute etc
We are new residents here, been here for around a month. We love the beauty of the property, the vast shady trees, the friendly neighbors, the sense of community.
Overall a good location, but many things need to be fixed in the apartments during move in. Nice and quit neighborhood, many stores and nice place to eat near by.
great experience so far. staff was friendly and i was able to get in smoothly. staff is very accomaditive towards our needs and neighbors ar friendly
We have been here for little more than five years. we have great experience living here. Community is zoned to very good schools. Hwy 59 is very close.
Good moving in experience. The location is great. People at the office are helpful and respond instantly. The apartment was cleaned well when we moved in. A couple of the appliances are a tad old and so the .5 stars less or I would have given it a 5.
Great place to live. I like the amenities, the cleanliness of the hallways, the parking area, and other communal spaces. The apartments themselves are also great, very cozy.
I love the quietness. It is so peaceful here. I love the fact that neighbors are very friendly and above all the staff are professionals and respectful. The while environ is clean.