Regency at First Colony Apartments

This is a beautifull and conveinent apartment out there! All the neighbours are like family and staff is amazing and always ready to help anytime
I like the apartment however I tried to reach them about changing they said you can’t change because you are in 2 bed and one bath. But I m trying to change because I have skin allergies and my husband is dialysis patient.
Location is great very convenient to mall, freeway, library, and ecetra. Community is zoned to very good Elementary, middle, and high schools
We have recently relocated to Houston and zeroed in on Residency First Colony. The movement was pretty smooth. Thanks to Emma, Kim who ensured everything was in place for out move-in.
Very easy to check in Kim and Emma were incredible! Had a walk through and was given very thorough information. Apartment looks incredible!
I have only been here a week but the application and move in was an easy experience with no hassle at all and they kept me updated throughout
we are glad to choose this apartment and will recommend others as well,people are living here with different cultures and we can socialize with them.
This apartment community is awesome!! It is so safe and so diverse, my whole family loves it here!! It is a wonderful place for anyone whether they have a family or not!!
The apartments are located in a great area. The schools are highly rated and everything is close by! There's even an Amazon HUB so that you know exactly when your packages have arrived.
Our community Is all over good with friendly staff and variety of race. It’s clean and good surroundings. The location is good as it’s easily accessible to hwy6 and 59 and 90. Mall is close by and library too.The only reason I gave 4 star is because there is no area where kids can play safely .