Very co-operative office and people around. Good community to stay with family and kids. Safe and clean. Maintained and renovated also. Nice neighborhood.

Amazing area to live in. The community is very kind, and the experience of living here for 2 years now has been outstanding. What the best oart if being here is how perfect the location of Regency is in Houston.

Un lugar muy tranquilo para vivir. The staff is always friendly, and everyone that lives here are very respectful, plus we have the gym, that I don’t have to go pay more money outside, and the pool that I really enjoy every time that I can.

Location and school zone are good. There is a very nice lake and park to walk. If you are late you can live problem to find parking space close to your unit.

It’s great. I love living near so many trees. It’s very convenient to major intersections. It’s also nice being around grocery stores shopping centers

Overall very friendly staff and quiet community. Sometimes maintanence is a little slow to come fix things but overall I enjoy living here. I’m love the new amazon hub!

I’m very satisfied with regency at first colony. So far it has been an awesome experience and I would highly recommend this property to everyone.

Kim & Tamika have been very helpful & care about your concerns. I would like to see an improvement in keeping the garbage picked up around the dumpster & stairwells.

There were a few snags when I first moved in but the office worked to resolve. The apartment is nice and quiet and in close distance to just about anything.

Very conveinent and staff is helpfull when you need help• Also neighbours are all family based so nothing to worry about your home•maintaince commity is good work

Very friendly and polite staff. When I moved in on the 5th of January they went over and above to ensure I settled in smoothly. They were very patient with my load of questions

We love to leave at the regency at first colony because its a clean, well maintained and located at good location. The management is good and provide with excellent services. I highly recommended to others about this apartment.

Very quiet clean environment and the staff is always there when there are issues to fix them immediately. Been here a little over 2 years and plan to stay longer

Regency at 1st Colony is the BEST apartment complex I have ever lived in, the staffs are the BEST, and the maintenance is super. Proud to be here

Nice apartments. Fast response from Maintenance team. perfect location and close by to different places. can hve more camera for monitoring. Good response from leasing office team

Feel safe,good staff,immediate response to any issues or problems with the house related issues,gym is small but has good equipments for workouts

There has been a few problems but over all I sort of like Regency now.The condition has been good so far. The security is not so bad but not as good so I think that Regency should sort or improve the security. Thank you for the housing!

The Apartment location is convenient but Cleanliness of the building is bad. they should periodically pressure wash the floor which is missing. Also had issues with building roaches and insects.

Living here is great. The neighbors are kind, and so is the staff. The prices here are very reasonable, especially for the location we are in. I'm very lucky to have found a place here.

Staff is very helpful and energetic. Whenever we call for maintenance the problem solved within that day. This apartment is very live with so many families

a good place to live very safe and excellent maintenance they are located in a very good area we really recommend these departments tamika excellent person

Our experience with this community was awesome we lived here for 2 and half years and they were great. Staff is great and so is maintenance was also good.

I have enjoyed living here so far. The place is pretty quiet and clean. Rent is affordable and office staff is friendly and have been helpful in the times I have interacted with them.

Office staff always friendly. Maintance request are fulfilled timely. However there are times where I have called maintenance to fix the same problem repeatedly as it related to my air conditioning. It is easy to hear noises from the outside which can be disruptive. Overall I enjoy living here because of the location and school zoning.

This Apartment complex is located at very prime places surrounded by all major grocery shops, hospital, clinics, restaurants on walkable distance. It would be very great if they make small play area for children in future.