Great place to live!Beautiful landscaping and professional friendly staff!! The property is close to everything! It's nice & quiet! Pet friendly!

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Regency at first colony is a good apartment to live in. The staff is nice, the amenities are nice. The reason I give 4 stars is because the aging of the buildings with no improvements made to the units (insulation, windows, doors, and interior) and the parking is pretty bad so reserved parking is a must. Other than that, it's really quiet and the location is amazing.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I've been in the complex for almost 4 years. I enjoy it's convenience to my job and many stores. My wish for our community is that everyone would be more tidy with their patio areas. Many appear to be using it for additional storage or drying their laundry. I believe it takes away from the overall appeal of our community. Office staff are prompt to respond to resident needs.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

We love living here. The location is great - right in the middle of Sugar Land. The gated community keeps us safe. The amenities are great: pool and gym are our favorites.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I love the staff, the location and the space in my apartment and I love their pest control. Very tranquil place to live and most of all safe.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Staff is very attentive and friendly. Apartment property is kept very clean and the landscaping looks beautiful. The staff have gone out of their way to help us out. We have just renewed our lease for another 13 months.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

The manager is rude with poor communication skills. It takes a while to get things properly fixed.The a/c unit is old and causes a high bill

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

The community is good however the maintenance and staff isn't supportive. It's been more than a month still the complaints not being addressed.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

It was a wonderful experience moving in and staying here. The community is really good and service is best. All issues gets sorted immediately.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I love this apartment complex! best complex I've lived in. great location, kind staff, fantastic amminities. I would defiantly refer anyone who wants a quiet, nice place to live in the center of Sugarland

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

We’ve only been here just under a month but so far all of our maintenance request have been handled in a timely manner. The community seems peaceful. I do like that after an experience with maintenance, we receive a quality service follow up email. I’m pleased so far.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

We like it here. Apart from few things that need to be taken care by apt maint. Crew, this is a great place to live. Convenient and accommodating

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Quiet, good location, zoned to great schools. Service is somewhat subpar since move in as the apt was not ready and there were some broken items as well as items not cleaned. These were taken care of but it took a couple months. It shouldn't of taken that long and some of the items were just oversight on the staff. Their organization was not that great in the beginning but appears to be getting better. Let's Hope!

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Have had a mixed experience at this property. Management has changed multiple times over a period of 2-3 years. Maintenance requests are adhered to on time. However, experience with dealing with management has sometimes been tough, though lately it has improved.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

"This community is extremely beautiful, well kept and peaceful community. Everything was so beautiful that I felt like I was at a resort. The office staff was extremely accommodating and friendly also. It could not be better located and was amidst a lot of shopping, restaurants, transportation and schools. It offered amenities that most communities did not. The rent is very expensive tho ( that’s the only bad thing about this place

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Excellent apartment to live with. Leasing office staffs and manager is good. Maintenance is good. My kids love this place and we have lot of friends here

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I like the location, especially the proximity to my work. Good restaurants around the apartment. Close proximity to the mall. I work literally next door to the apartment.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

The apartment has been great other than the fact that the dryer is destroying my shirts. Otherwise, it's quiet and the community has been good.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Pros: Prime location. Excellent school zones. Friendly office staff. Feels safe. Gates are fully functional 98% of the time. Cons: No community events, can hear all noises in breezeway from inside your apartment, no option for valet trash, pool is usually littered with leaves and tree bark, no bicycle racks. Overall I really enjoy living in Regency First Colony. I am happy at my decision to move here over a year ago.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

So far so good. I just moved in and I have been loving it so far except for the leaves that drops on the car and liters everywhere in front of my apartment

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Regency at First Colony is a good place to live with good residents. We like to stay at Regency at First Colony. Clean and good place to live.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I have been here for a month, we are very happy, the area it’s very tranquil, peaceful. Management has been responsive to any issues, We hope that y’all can repair the Jacuzzi at the pool pretty soon.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

My neighbors are friendly, helpful and understanding. We get to taste their native dishes and us sharing too our. The one thing that concerns me is how some would leave their trush outside the bin whenever it is not open. Can’t even lift the cover a little to put their trash inside

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

The location of this apartment complex is very close to restaurants, Mall, highway. The management staff is very helpful. Overall is a great place to live.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Very clean in the building and the door is sealed well so no roaches were found. Have nice pool, and good fitnesses center. Nice place to live.