Please train your management staff immediately. Customer service is terrible. Other employees have to make up for the disrespect from the manager.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

The manager is rude with poor communication skills. It takes a while to get things properly fixed.The a/c unit is old and causes a high bill

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Management staff not satisfied compare to earlier staff members Customer service is very poor. No play area for kids and management needs to be cordial with customers and

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Ideal location for kids with nice school zone. I am resident more than 4 yrs now. Over the past 6/8 months lot of breaking n security issues. Management not taken single action repeated attempts by breaching security is concern at this moment. Need to install cameras at all apartment or security vigilance vehicle ...

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

The community is good however the maintenance and staff isn't supportive. It's been more than a month still the complaints not being addressed.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

The community is good and very well situated. Everything is near by. One of the big concerns though is that there have been a lot of break ins.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

It’s overwhelming. Safe place to live. Staff are helpful. Peace. Have. Management team is good. I like pool and gym system. The area is environmental friendly.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Overall good! But there’s always room to improve My unit is very noisy ! Some of the office stuff is very friendly and the maintenance people are AWESOME

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

apart from location of this apartments there is nothing that I would give any ratings to.. just need a lot of improvements! The staff especially is some of the special characters here.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

the apartment complex is located in city center which is useful as shopping, dining and schools are near by. The locality is kept clean and service requests are addressed in timely manner. Property managers are courteous and welcoming. on a serious note, there have been quite a lot of break ins reported lately which is causing discomfort, and raised concerns about safety of loved ones.Measure to avoid it in future is welcome. During summer time the swimming pool is not kept clean consistently. please look into this. Can a safety rod be installed in balcony door to ensure the safety of small kids .

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

living here is good, although its too many kids running free, it feels like a play ground sometimes. I think the units could use some upgrades for the price. like new shower heads and larger tubes, more modern, but this comes with an older complex. the trees bring alot of large water bugs, its seasonal and is caused by all the trees, but the trees are great for shade and to look at. over all, its just ok not amazing but not horrible.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

- Good Area to live around, But security is one of the concern. Also Apartments are getting old and need to get upgrade with appliances. Pest control is also another issue.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Not the greatest but it’s okay. Could be better for sure. Always room for improvement especially apartments regarding insect because it’s not getting my better even after insect treatment has been done.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I hope third floor units have the same appliances as it is on the first floor. Cabinets are old as well. Nothing is upgraded in the third floor. We have been here since 2016 and i wish that when you renew you have an opportunity to have everything fixed kinda like when you fist moved in.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I’m living in this community since 1 year and it’s a great community to live in. Good staff and management is very helpful whenever you need help.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I think its expensive for the quality of ambience in the apartments and the fact that the environment at least where I stay is littered with dirt at least 3/4 times a week. I think 🤔 leaseholders should be held somewhat accountable for the state of their surrounding etc littered wall ways

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Neat clean green. Courteous staff at the office. service request promptly addressed. Apartment alleys could be maintained better. Poolside has roaches crawling all over at night.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Kim & Tamika have been very helpful & care about your concerns. I would like to see an improvement in keeping the garbage picked up around the dumpster & stairwells.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

We really like to poop and eat it too because your service is soooo good I can’t not believe that I don’t even clean 🧼 my toilet and that I don’t have to do it I wish your mom did it but we can’t have everything

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

It is very fun maybe you could upgrade the pool for 5 stars we are having a lot of fun is is fun very very fun clean pool better I am doing this for 5 bucks yayayyayayayaya

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

There has been a few problems but over all I sort of like Regency now.The condition has been good so far. The security is not so bad but not as good so I think that Regency should sort or improve the security. Thank you for the housing!

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Best area ever ... close from everything !!! center of sugar land ...school are awesome ... staff is so professional . So glad that I moved here 😍

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I like it but recent update of gate key has to has code for guest, family guest of resident. In this they are lacking back. If they have code system then we can give it to family and friends

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Reasonable price for the area, but only for the un-renovated ones. With the new addition of the amazon hub receiving packages is much easier!

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

a good place to live very safe and excellent maintenance they are located in a very good area we really recommend these departments .i will recommend