everything is as it should be here to make for a comfortable living experience. I can say with all honesty the place has been around for quite some time but somehow that sort of adds to the overall charm of the community here

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Building is old and maintenance does a half job with every request. We have serious electrical issues and can hear electricity popping when we turn on lights. The dumpster is always overflowing and we are nickel and dimed with so much even though I don’t use the trash service. They charge for every little thing. It could be a lot better.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

REGENCY PARK IS A VERY AWESOME COMPLEX TO LIVE.THE OFFICE EMPLOYEES ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND GET THE JOB DONE, WHEN I VISIT THE OFFICE ITS VERY WELL KEPT, THEY SPEAKS PROPERLY, HANDLE YOUR NEEDS I MYST SAY 5 STAR..

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Everybody at the front office was very helpful. Even did the walk through with me. They emailed me back immediately with vital information. Everybody had a positive attitude

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Ehh, it's okay. The apartment is falling apart. Half the outlets dont work most of the time. When we moved in the bathroom sink was already leaking and the kitchen cabinets were starting to peal up. Bugs find there way in from god knows where on occasion. I'm fairly certain that the Ac stopped working but we stopped using it once the season changed anyways. It's a place to live. But we most likely will not stay after lease is up.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

I have had such a pleasant experience living here. The neighborhood is quiet, the staff is friendly and my apartment is so home-y. I love it here!

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

ITS JUST NOT WORTH THE MONEY. I FEEL LIKE IM BEING OVER CHARGED. I HAVE A BAD PEST PROBLEM AND IM BEING CHARGED FOR AMINITIES IM NOT USING THATS NOT COOL

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

i Have lived out here for 4 years I love it here amazing staff. Always nice when you come in the office. Maintenance staff quick response to your concerns. Just an amazing community!!!

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Rent is overpriced and the management keeps switching every few months. But its an ok place. They force valet trash to be a service when the dumpsters are all accessible.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Very quiet and friendly staff great with maintenance request fun times when the office includes the residence and their family in activities

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

The maintenance could be a little more quicker with the work orders. Also, the trash need to be picked up on time. However, everything this complex has to offer is amazing, including the staff.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

I love living out regency park. It’s my first part since 2000 that I’ve actually live alone with. The apartment is just the right size for me.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

A quiet and calm community located in a great location inside of Raleigh. I have enjoyed a handful of years living in Regency Park. Great staff and reasonable cost on rent.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

It has been great living here. The only thing is that I wish we had more time to pay the rent before we had till the 15 witch that helped out

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Awesome, responsive staff that is always willing to help and make life a little easier. This is a Great location and rent price. That was my biggest concern when I moved was the affordability, and they exceeded my expectations.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

very quick when service is needed. noise is low and neighborhood is fairly quiet. amenities are nice and everything is functioning properly. overall pretty solid stay.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Everything is going ok since move in. Overall I am satisfied with everything except for the cleaning of the apartment upon moving in. Apartment was not throughly clean

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Great place to live. The apartment units are updated nice and spacious. The pictures online doesn’t give justice to actual units. Very close to shopping which is great. Would definitely recommend this place to my family and friends.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

I have lived her for over a year and im very comfortable and pleased with my community!!! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a quiet place to call HOME

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Rough moving in, the folks in the office quickly move to make it right! The community is quiet, neighbors are friendly. The office is always helpful when needed.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Nothing. Quiet. Homely. Clean. Well maintained. Responsive staff. Kind and helpful staff. Affordable and spacious floorplans. Hmm nothin more I can say

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

My living experience here has been ok. I've lived in this community for two years since I moved to North Carolina. I figured as long as I stay to myself I'm ok.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Very nice place to live, it’s quiet. The staff has been very helpful and professional when I have had questions or issues. My move ito the complex was smooth, I am certainly glad I chose Regency Park as my home.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

It’s been all good living here. One thing I don’t like is people can park anywhere, you might have a park close to your apartment when you get home or you may not. I think it would be a good thing if everyone had a park in front of there apartment.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Para mi es uno de los lugares más tranquilos, limpio y acogedor que e vivido,me parece una excelente opción para mis hijo y me parece que la vecindades está muy sana y la localidad de las escuelas