My living experience here has been ok. I've lived in this community for two years since I moved to North Carolina. I figured as long as I stay to myself I'm ok.

Very nice place to live, it’s quiet. The staff has been very helpful and professional when I have had questions or issues. My move ito the complex was smooth, I am certainly glad I chose Regency Park as my home.

It’s been all good living here. One thing I don’t like is people can park anywhere, you might have a park close to your apartment when you get home or you may not. I think it would be a good thing if everyone had a park in front of there apartment.

Para mi es uno de los lugares más tranquilos, limpio y acogedor que e vivido,me parece una excelente opción para mis hijo y me parece que la vecindades está muy sana y la localidad de las escuelas

Too many turn overs, every year with office workers and maintenance. Comes with new rules, every time. That says a whole lot. Needs more lights in community. Pool always open half way through summer. Gym very small. Walls thin. Just your neighbors clear. Even upstairs. New maintenance always say they never recieved work order. Bushes over grown, rarely trimmed. Very over priced, for what you get, in return.

I just became a resident in this community as of July 31,2019 . So far I must say I’m not pleased with the way things are going . They have new staff that tell you false information. They don’t seem organized and the apartments are horrible looking . Not worth moving to in my opinion. Front portion of complex is nice and clean looking but the back looks so ghetto and not well kept ! I’ll only be doing my 11 months then I’m moving . Also will say your late on rent when you’ve paid on time . Smh. Just not good at all !

Very helpful with my need for short application and move in period, the apartments are newly renovated and look great! Had an issue on the first day and they got it fixed right away.

The community is very quiet and clean. The office staff was extremely helpful and friendly and they always had a welcoming smile. My apartment was very clean fresh paint and inviting

Long story short, things were not ready for my move-in yesterday but the staff here was more than accommodating. They prepared things very quickly for my arrival and I am settling in just fine. I can’t wait to see what other great things this new management does.

The experience so far hasn’t been bad the location is cool as compared to where we were before only that they are yet to fix some of our concerns

Move in day went pretty well, everyone in the office was awesome. We are new to the area and they gave us information about what is around the area. Looking forward to moving in and getting settled and beginning our adventures here!

This entire experience has been so easy and quick. Thats all thanks to the staff. All my questions have been answered and we love our new home.

I just moved in and so far so good. The staff have been wonderful. I hope my stay here will be so pleasant and enjoyable. I looked forward to the days ahead.

The resident is well organized and enough space, I do like the way it is. The environments are cool and conductive to the family. but it will be goo if the rent can be reduced from where it is

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

It was ok when we had first koved in there were several flaws such as bugs in the fridge and freezer. It was seemed to be a rushed job due to the fact the several of the doors woupd not open due to them being aligned wrong or having the fresh paint seal the doors shut. But none the less these were minor issues. Good overall location and amenities that waved over the few mishaps.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Wonderful staff in the front office. Very helpful. Apartment looks great. Didn't take them long to get the ball rolling on getting you approved and set up for an apartment.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

I have had the greatest experience moving here and can’t wait to get started living here. The staff were amazing in helping me move in. Just an incredible experience!

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Maintenance is quick, and neighborhood is quiet and friendly. Management is helpful and quick to help with any concerns and questions that I may have.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Awesome Community! Nice, Clean, very glad to be here. I have enjoyed the peace, and quietness. I love the view from my apartment, and I can’t wait till the pool opens up.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Overall good apartments. Management company is a little extra at times with their rules and regulations but it all works out. Fast maintenance repairs.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

The community location is perfect due to being near Interstate 540 and 440 beltline. There are so many great restaurant's and entertainment facilities. The community is friendly and staff are great!

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Community is nice and quiet, and I still enjoy living here. I do have an issue with the valet trash not being picked up sometimes on the nights it is supposed to be. Not a big deal to take it to the dumpster myself, but still...when you pay for a feature, you expect it to be executed. Otherwise, pretty happy here and plan to renew my lease.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

The experience is going well. Just my neighbors find it necessary to fuss and fight late at night waking my household. Everything else is going well. Quiet surroundings except that.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

This is a very quite and peaceful place to live in just things in the office switch up way to much and it can become very confusing to us tenants .

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

I have really enjoyed living at Regency Park Apartments. I have lived here for 6 months and have 0 complaints. The community is very tidy and quiet, exactly what i look for in an apartment complex. The maintenance staff is prompt and gets things done.