Rent is overpriced and the management keeps switching every few months. But its an ok place. They force valet trash to be a service when the dumpsters are all accessible.

Very quiet and friendly staff great with maintenance request fun times when the office includes the residence and their family in activities

The maintenance could be a little more quicker with the work orders. Also, the trash need to be picked up on time. However, everything this complex has to offer is amazing, including the staff.

I love living out regency park. It’s my first part since 2000 that I’ve actually live alone with. The apartment is just the right size for me.

A quiet and calm community located in a great location inside of Raleigh. I have enjoyed a handful of years living in Regency Park. Great staff and reasonable cost on rent.

It has been great living here. The only thing is that I wish we had more time to pay the rent before we had till the 15 witch that helped out

Awesome, responsive staff that is always willing to help and make life a little easier. This is a Great location and rent price. That was my biggest concern when I moved was the affordability, and they exceeded my expectations.

very quick when service is needed. noise is low and neighborhood is fairly quiet. amenities are nice and everything is functioning properly. overall pretty solid stay.

Everything is going ok since move in. Overall I am satisfied with everything except for the cleaning of the apartment upon moving in. Apartment was not throughly clean

Great place to live. The apartment units are updated nice and spacious. The pictures online doesn’t give justice to actual units. Very close to shopping which is great. Would definitely recommend this place to my family and friends.

I have lived her for over a year and im very comfortable and pleased with my community!!! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a quiet place to call HOME

Rough moving in, the folks in the office quickly move to make it right! The community is quiet, neighbors are friendly. The office is always helpful when needed.

Nothing. Quiet. Homely. Clean. Well maintained. Responsive staff. Kind and helpful staff. Affordable and spacious floorplans. Hmm nothin more I can say

My living experience here has been ok. I've lived in this community for two years since I moved to North Carolina. I figured as long as I stay to myself I'm ok.

Very nice place to live, it’s quiet. The staff has been very helpful and professional when I have had questions or issues. My move ito the complex was smooth, I am certainly glad I chose Regency Park as my home.

It’s been all good living here. One thing I don’t like is people can park anywhere, you might have a park close to your apartment when you get home or you may not. I think it would be a good thing if everyone had a park in front of there apartment.

Para mi es uno de los lugares más tranquilos, limpio y acogedor que e vivido,me parece una excelente opción para mis hijo y me parece que la vecindades está muy sana y la localidad de las escuelas

Too many turn overs, every year with office workers and maintenance. Comes with new rules, every time. That says a whole lot. Needs more lights in community. Pool always open half way through summer. Gym very small. Walls thin. Just your neighbors clear. Even upstairs. New maintenance always say they never recieved work order. Bushes over grown, rarely trimmed. Very over priced, for what you get, in return.

I just became a resident in this community as of July 31,2019 . So far I must say I’m not pleased with the way things are going . They have new staff that tell you false information. They don’t seem organized and the apartments are horrible looking . Not worth moving to in my opinion. Front portion of complex is nice and clean looking but the back looks so ghetto and not well kept ! I’ll only be doing my 11 months then I’m moving . Also will say your late on rent when you’ve paid on time . Smh. Just not good at all !

Very helpful with my need for short application and move in period, the apartments are newly renovated and look great! Had an issue on the first day and they got it fixed right away.

The community is very quiet and clean. The office staff was extremely helpful and friendly and they always had a welcoming smile. My apartment was very clean fresh paint and inviting

Long story short, things were not ready for my move-in yesterday but the staff here was more than accommodating. They prepared things very quickly for my arrival and I am settling in just fine. I can’t wait to see what other great things this new management does.

The experience so far hasn’t been bad the location is cool as compared to where we were before only that they are yet to fix some of our concerns

Move in day went pretty well, everyone in the office was awesome. We are new to the area and they gave us information about what is around the area. Looking forward to moving in and getting settled and beginning our adventures here!

This entire experience has been so easy and quick. Thats all thanks to the staff. All my questions have been answered and we love our new home.