I have had the greatest experience moving here and can’t wait to get started living here. The staff were amazing in helping me move in. Just an incredible experience!

Maintenance is quick, and neighborhood is quiet and friendly. Management is helpful and quick to help with any concerns and questions that I may have.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Awesome Community! Nice, Clean, very glad to be here. I have enjoyed the peace, and quietness. I love the view from my apartment, and I can’t wait till the pool opens up.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Overall good apartments. Management company is a little extra at times with their rules and regulations but it all works out. Fast maintenance repairs.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

The community location is perfect due to being near Interstate 540 and 440 beltline. There are so many great restaurant's and entertainment facilities. The community is friendly and staff are great!

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Community is nice and quiet, and I still enjoy living here. I do have an issue with the valet trash not being picked up sometimes on the nights it is supposed to be. Not a big deal to take it to the dumpster myself, but still...when you pay for a feature, you expect it to be executed. Otherwise, pretty happy here and plan to renew my lease.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

The experience is going well. Just my neighbors find it necessary to fuss and fight late at night waking my household. Everything else is going well. Quiet surroundings except that.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

This is a very quite and peaceful place to live in just things in the office switch up way to much and it can become very confusing to us tenants .

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

I have really enjoyed living at Regency Park Apartments. I have lived here for 6 months and have 0 complaints. The community is very tidy and quiet, exactly what i look for in an apartment complex. The maintenance staff is prompt and gets things done.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

I don’t like that your grill can’t stay outside. Gym is small, playground is small. I like that it is quiet where I am. Upgrades could be made.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Nothing stands out. Maintenance not helpful and slow to respond. At times they can be a little unprofessional. Overall just not one of my favorite places to live

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

I live in a quiet well maintain community. The neighbors who I have met appear to be hard working and busy with their everyday life. When a problem occurs maintenance is very responsive.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Office staff is great. Location is amazing. Would give it higher if buildings were newer and better on sounds travelling from apartment to apartment.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Love it, Once I moved in I knew this was the place for me, What I like most is the secluded trees in the back part of the apartment. There is not a lot of noise, trash is always picked up in the parking lot. Plus we don't even have to take out our own garbage.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

The staff is very friendly. Before we moved in they accommodated our every need and made sure we would like the place. Devin is new but she is the lady to talk to.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Very nice staff. Quiet area with a lot of great closet space. Some minor maintenance work could be improved. Instead of proper fixes just looks like a lot of things are painted over. Very small hot water heater so quick showers are a must.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Love living here. Appreciate the great staff & how they try to do what they can. Don’t hear the neighbors which is a plus. Parking could be better but isn’t terrible

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Recent water breaks in the house and they fixed it ASAP. The new company is still working on its quirks but they seem to be working out better than others have.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Living at Regenvy park has been nothing short of awesome, I have had no bad experiences and when something needs repairing, it is taking care of in an efficient manner

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Safe and quiet place to live. Good neighborhood. Close to everything. Spacious apartments that’s well kept. Comfortable living. Right at home feeling. No better place to be than here.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

It's ok. Trash is still being thrown out. People still don't clean up after their dogs. That's about it in a bit she'll. It could be worse. I'm glad it's not.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

The management group is great! They are responsive, kind and friendly. I have especially loved working with Linda in the office she is great. I appreciate all of her help!

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

I really enjoy the staff at Regency Park. Every time I go into the office everyone has good energy and are very nice. Also, the maintenance crew is very attentive to any concerns I have.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Very nice family vibe neighborhood friendly and very welcoming been here for almost 2 years I love staying out here and renewing my lease biggest pool I wanna say on this side of town very clean

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here the staff is awesome and the maintenance of the property is extraordinary. O have live in Raleigh for 20 yrs and this is the best property I have encountered