Love living here. Appreciate the great staff & how they try to do what they can. Don’t hear the neighbors which is a plus. Parking could be better but isn’t terrible

Recent water breaks in the house and they fixed it ASAP. The new company is still working on its quirks but they seem to be working out better than others have.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Living at Regenvy park has been nothing short of awesome, I have had no bad experiences and when something needs repairing, it is taking care of in an efficient manner

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Safe and quiet place to live. Good neighborhood. Close to everything. Spacious apartments that’s well kept. Comfortable living. Right at home feeling. No better place to be than here.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

The management group is great! They are responsive, kind and friendly. I have especially loved working with Linda in the office she is great. I appreciate all of her help!

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

I really enjoy the staff at Regency Park. Every time I go into the office everyone has good energy and are very nice. Also, the maintenance crew is very attentive to any concerns I have.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Very nice family vibe neighborhood friendly and very welcoming been here for almost 2 years I love staying out here and renewing my lease biggest pool I wanna say on this side of town very clean

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here the staff is awesome and the maintenance of the property is extraordinary. O have live in Raleigh for 20 yrs and this is the best property I have encountered

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

this apartment are really awesome new updates. The new management are really good at request to fix it anything . Im happy with this new company.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Living here is great my son has room to play. But wished the play area had more for him to play with. We have great neighbors that are quit

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

I've been here a month so far, and I'm very pleased. Particularly with the staff. Everyone is so kind, and the maintenance guy, Jaime, is so wonderful and helpful! My issues have been addressed/resolved in 24-48 hours each time, and I'm very happy with the friendliness and concern of the staff.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

My experience living in regency park has been great it's been almost a year I have not had a problem neighbors are very friendly and my area is very calm and quiet I love it so far

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

When I moved in the process was alright, I was showed the property and was told about pricing and everything. I however was not shown where the trash or mail was at. I have had to call maintenance about 3-4 times and its only been 6 days since I moved in. The community is great noise level awesome. Overall a great place.

great place to stay. very quiet neighborhood, maintenance very quick and always helps when you need something. overall a great place to stay.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

so far so good. me and my daughter are loving our new home. hopefully the pest issue will be fixed soon. My neighbor was very friendly. Im definalty enjoying the space because my last apartment was small

My girlfriend and I have enjoyed our stay here so far. It’s quiet and it’s near everything. I have recommended Regency Parks apartments to many of my friends.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Loving it here so far! Everyone is super nice, the grounds are well kept and the apartments are updated. Plenty of parking which is a plus. And you get your trash taken out for you

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Love everything except the Valet Trash. It was great when they had the trash cans that looked like benches. You could easily fit two trash bags in with no problem but now you have to struggle to get one bag in but other than that everything is fine.The pool and the gym are awesome.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Awesome place to live. Very friendly staff, and awesome amenities. Great swimming pool area, great gym to go in and work out 24 hours a day no matter what your work schedule is. They also have a doggy park to take your animals into. The maintenance men are very prompt at getting things fixed as soon as you request service. They are extremely friendly people. Quiet nice place to live, they don't tolerate none sense so its good clean and quiet. The apartments are great some with balconies and fireplaces, washer, dryer and dishwashers included.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

Pleasant staff, nice area. Apartments have quite a few damaged items such as numerous paint chips, doors that are difficult to open/close or get stuck, and dips in the flooring. However, even with these minor issues, it is worth the price.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

The location is nice, I’m only 10-15 mins from work depending on traffic. It’s a fairly quiet community, there isn’t a lot of ruckus. I do have a couple complaints. The rent is very high in my opinion for the very outdated apartments and I was told there was a dog park with agility equipment and there is no dog park at all. Now I should have looked for the dog park before moving in so I blame myself a little on that one. But it is still very frustrating.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

With new management, you can tell they are trying to make an effort to help the community. Having a gym and a pool are two great things you want in an apartment complex.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

I love it out here. Nice neighbors, clean parking lot, great maintence service, I love the gym set up and pool. The people in the office are so kind and helpful.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

This apartment is a nice, quiet place to live. The community is clean and kept up well. The management cares about the residents and their well being.

Reply from Regency Park Apartment Homes

I wish the grounds were better kept . The outside of my home is just as important to me as the inside. And i wish the in home amenities were nicer.