Regency Park Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Sasha
Nice place, service is quick. Good amenities and easy access to stores around and capital blvd. Place also has many lease option to fit your needs.
Mylena
The place is great for being right on capital the noise is not as bad and the new maintenance people are way better than the old ones. Nice to able to walk you dog anytime, will be nice if people will follow the guidance on leash, and also is kinda funny that everybody has pit bulls but I couldn’t get one, only special circumstances are allow to do so, i guess everybody but me. I’m glad my service dog was allowed wouldn’t change her for the world!
Shannon
Love it here, super friendly staff and neighbors. Really close to the freeway and you can be downtown in bout 10 minutes. The grounds are always kept up too!
David
What happened to the trash valet service? I have no real complaints other than that but this box requires that I have at least 140 characters.
Crasean
I absolutely love to live at these apartments. The rent is affordable and the amities that come with the apartment are awesome. Would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Gordon
It's been a good run and the current staff has been nice. Maintenance is very responsive and well mannered. Improvements to the location have been well received.
Shaquitta
The people in the office are the sweetest and very compassionate. The area has always stayed neat and trash is always picked up on time. And no issues that wasn’t handled ASAP
Crasean
I absolutely love these apartment homes. The view that I have on my balcony is beyond words. I would recommend these apartments to anyone new to Raleigh.
Timothy
The staff was very nice and helpful, my apartment was super clean and ready for me to move in!! Upon me moving in I had one concern and it was token care of within two day of my move in!!! Looking forward to a great home and atmosphere here at Regency Park!!
Ronia
Great. I get all maintenance requests answered. Mostly quiet. I've been here almost 3 years. Looking forward to what is to come. My kid plays outside and we sometimes catch the ice cream truck