Regency Park Apartment Homes

It’s been wonderful living here. I love my beautiful home and looking forward to many years here. Maintenance are so helpful and hard working guys.
Office staff is awesome and very welcoming. Maintenance is very nice as well. A few issues with the apartment, but all minor and easily fixable. Neighborhood is quiet.
Lots of insects inside the complex which is a downside for how much the rent is. Couple of small damages to the the apartment that need to be fixed. Other then that the amenities are amazing and it's very quiet which is awesome.
I like it here — quiet and well maintained — parking is ok— wish the building numbers well a bit less confusing— quick response to a maintenance request and was impressive
Great safe community for myself and when I bring my daughters over. Would definitely recommend these apartments to my friends and family. 👍🏾👍🏾
I was not happy upon moving in because the apartment I viewed and fell in love with was not the apartment I received keys for. Lesson learned make sure what you see is what you get. On the other hand, my new neighbors are friendly and helpful.
The office staff and maintenance are very nice and helpful. Made move-in very easy. Also one of the office staff met me at my apartment during the move-in to make sure everything was in order.
Everything went well thank y’all so much for having us and treating us with care. It looks great on the inside and outside. I look forward to living in my new home .
Staying here has been good it’s quite and people are friendly. My kids love going to the pool when it’s open and when it’s clean and the sta
It’s been pretty good! Good neighbors and quiet! Valet trash has been a wonderful experience. I haven’t taken advantage of the amenities as much but it’s nice to know they are there.