Regency Park Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

I've been here 2 years now. There's a playground, pool and gym. Plenty of parking. Free food sometimes. Valet trash throughout the week. It's a good place
This is a great and affordable apartment home to live in. I’ve been here for a year and absolutely love it. Honestly I think I have the best balcony view here.
Property needs updating, website photos are misleading as it reflects a beautiful renovated office and not what the units actually look like. Management stays on top of maintenance requests however roaches are an issue, even in the cleanest of apartments you can’t control your neighbors.
Regency Park has been a great place to live while downsizing and getting control of my life. I will recommend to people that might need to live in between moves or something quick.
Maintainence is always friendly. I Made a complaint and it was fixed immediately. I also have had that same problem again. Decent living. Great
I have had a great experience living here at regency park apartments. Every time I had an issue with maintenance, the issue was resolved in a quick and timely manner.
Great atmosphere. Pet deposit and monthly rent was a little high but they accepted us in even with pets. Community pool and gym as well as location make it a nice area to stay.
Nice place, good amenities, and close access to stores. Move in process was easy. Can pay online and that’s a plus. Plenty of options for resources.
My experience was ok, I was told my apartment wouldn’t be ready for extra time but it doesn’t look like anything was done to it prior to my move in. A lot of things messed up
Ive been here for a while. Nice area. Kid friendly and friendly neighbors. Great area. Centrally located to everything. Minutes away from greatness.