Regency Park Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

Daniella has been so helpful into our move here. She has always been available to answer any questions that we may have. We love our new home & how spacious it is.
The building itself is in kinda rough shape but maintenance is great at keeping up and staff and neighbors are all friendly. Good sense of community and good amount of open space fof your pet
Been here for about 6 months. Due to covid things have been rough but the complex is very understanding. Rent is on the pricey side but I guess thats the cost of living in the city
With 2020, the community has been pleasant to live in. The maintenance staff are some of the best I have seen. I look forward to living here another year.
Landscaping could be better. The neighbors are good and the community is ok. Nothing major happens here and I like it that way. No need for unnecessary action.
I like the community!!!! Everything seems to be working out, things that didn't work they fixed very quick. The people in the office are very nice and have no problem helping anyone. I've enjoyed my experience so far.
They usually have a Quick maintenance response. It is Usually quiet They Allows pets. There is a Washer and dryer in unit. There is a fireplace.
My experience living here has been great me and my daughter first home together in her first year of life has been great! Love the community and neighborhood!
They work with me greatly after I got behind on my rent due to being laid off with covid. Even though I'm still behind and recovering they still allowing me to pay what I can. Great place to be.
Every year the rent increases and none of the amenities change in quality. Outside of that everything is good. I enjoy the valet trash through the week