Regency Park Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

Some of my neighbor are good people, and very nice to us.and they look out for us here, and they help me with some stuff here I do appreciate that
Clean and people are friendly. There’s a doggie area in my court with a garbage. Mailboxes in a convenient location. Office personal was very helpful.
Nice and cozy! Staff very professional and efficient, plus friendly! My apartment has a wooden view which I love it. I just moved in and all the process was smooth and fast.
I love it here. The office staff is so friendly and helpful. The maintenance is always on time with my request. I could not ask for a better living.
The people that live here are really chill and friendly. In fact I’ve never had to move big furniture up my stairs alone because people here just offer to help. The staff is really friendly and fair too.
Parking sucks, I don’t understand why there isn’t assign parking Spaces and parking signs for visitors. When my lease is up I’m out of here.
We have lived at Regency Park apartments for the past 7 years. It is a quiet neighborhood and the people in the office have been friendly. They also have a good maintenance staff. Thanks!
I really love this complex it’s very quiet no worries, no problem the tenants are very nice near my side. I would recommend if necessary. Also I was inquiring about a one bedroom here for 2021 not sure if the month yet but yes very interested.
Okay place to live. Noisy at times. Lots of trees which means lots of leaves/twig clean up on your car. Maintenance is very friendly and prompt.
The area is wooded and there are tons of mosquitos and spiders. Outside of that, I cannot complain. The office staff has changed up a bit and the ones now seem to get the hang of it