Registry at Bowling Green

I really enjoy living here. A lot of great people and it’s a friendly environment. The train can be a little loud at night, but you get used to it after a while.
beans and i’m not sure how to get it lol but i’m sure it was good to get it out lol i just woke me out and i’m tired lol but i’m tired lol i love me so so sweet sweet boy and i and my sweet dreams baby mommy mommy daddy mommy love
The grounds are fairly clean and the office is always friendly and prompt about communicating! I like the Rewards system and decorating contests. I really enjoy it here.
Maintenance is very quick. I like the area and how close it is to my school. I don’t like reserved parking because it’s a lot of extra money and now I have to carry all of my groceries/bags to building C from the parking garage. I also don’t like how everything is closed due to corona.
The apartment community is just fine. It’s in a great location. We have played volleyball with everyone and no one around here is bad. They all give off good vibes.
Great service with all workers and maintenance! When I go into the leasing office to get packages or have any questions everyone’s very nice. Maintenance workers have always came fast and been friendly.
Other than delay for maintenance and the dirty hallways due to the residents, I live peacefully most of the time. Everyone is very welcoming to my dogs
It’s a great location to campus! We can walk to classes within about 5-10 minutes! The neighbors are also so nice and friendly! Lastly, the maintenance crew is great and will come fix your problem within a day!
I have lived at the Registry for a little over a year now and have loved it overall! The staff has always been very helpful and has answered any question that I have had. I do not regret my decision to make the Registry my home!
Some cru people are still doing the lord in church but they have a lot to do for them and i and the girls were both excited about the wedding