Registry at Bowling Green

Didn't care for how long it took maintenance to o their walk through, Also main floor of our building floods A LOT. I have some issues with my reserved parking spot being taken and the tow company is super low.
I love it here. The registry is so awesome and accommodating. I reccomend it to other students and people who are looking for a wonderful home.
The staff here is so friendly and always willing to help! Maintenance is also friendly and gets things done in a timely manner! I also love how spacious the apartments are!
Registry is a nice place, very conducive atmosphere. They give quick responses to complaints and are always ready to help. The only thing is registry is becoming expensive every semester the prices of apartment keep surging higher all time.
The staff is nice and it is generally a peaceful, clean community to live in. I like how close it is to campus and the 24-hour gym is really convenient.
Office managers need better organization, but overall a good place to live. Close to campus & easy access to classes. Other than the train track, very accessible.
The registry staff is amazing and always helpful. The community and residents that live here are always helpful and always nice to each other.
great place to live for students, have some maintenance problems but they fix them as well as they can. walls are kinda thin, you can hear people above you and next to you
It is really nice living here. Great location to get to class and maintenance is always really quick and efficient if I have any problems so that’s good.
I have been very satisfied with my experience here. Everyone is so friendly, the maintenance staff is always very quick when there is an issue, and the amenities are very valuable to being a college student.