the registry has been a great place to live. it's conveniently located right next to campus. I've never had any issues with repairs or maintenance.

While not the cleanest or quietest, it is a college apartment, and living so close to campus is awesome! I also love the gym and pool areas here.

I like how close to campus I am, the price, and the pool. Some things they could work on are cleaning the stairs and hallways. Also on move in day our apartment wasn't too clean.

Close to campus is my favorite aspect! With a friendly staff that is helpful with problems whenever they arise. They have fixed multiple things that have gone wrong within days

Living at The Registry has benefited me in terms of location. During the first few weeks of school, it is hard to find a parking spot on campus and living here I can walk to class.

Overall the community is reasonably priced and a safe environment. A few things were a little messed up when I moved in but overall a great place to live. Offers opportunities to make connections with other residents which makes it feel more like a community.

This place is a pretty cool place to live. It’s very very laid back. The office staff is always really nice and greets people with a smile. All in all, it a pretty dope place

Great location, love the apt. and all the amenities. Would recommend the Registry for anyone wanting to live off campus. Would be five stars but the Registry needs a crew to clean around the outside of the apts.

It’s a very convenient place to live close to campus. The staff are always nice, friendly, and willing to help. The rooms are nice in size as well

I knew my roommates previously and I have enjoyed living with them thus far. Our apartment was in decent condition so overall a great experience

Everyone is so nice & considerate in the community. It’s a great, clean place to live. The staff is helpful. It’s close enough to campus to walk to class and is a very secure, safe community.

Everything for us was great moving in. This apartment is great for students being so close to campus, However, after walking on the carpet for a while, our feet would turn black.

So far, we love it! The rooms are cozy & we love the big closets! The only complaint I could ever have is that the carpet is somewhat dirty- it ruins our socks & turns our feet black!! The location is great!

The reg is so convenient for WKU students, I just don’t think anywhere else could beat it. I get to live with 3 of my friends and be a shot walk away from campus! It’s great.

The location is super convenient, and the prance is affordable. This will be my 2nd year there and I plan to be there until I graduate from WKU

Amazing staff, helped me and my roommates out through the spring semester to help us for fall!! They were super nice and accommodating to us

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

Very easy to work with. If I have a question I just call the front desk and they answer it for me! Super nice and friendly!! I can’t wait for move in day!!!

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

This is a good place to live at, the service is great. Whenever we have had any problems in our apartment, maintenance has came very quickly to fix it.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

Very well maintained apartment complex, maintenance is quick to respond and events are always popping up for residents . Inside is nice and the rooms are big enough for college students to have everything they need.

Great place to live, i love being so close to campus and the apartments are great for the price. Can’t beat that. Also tanning bed and the gym are great to have close by!!

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

The staff has been so helpful getting my room mates and I set up for everything! The registry is awesome and I know that my friends and I can't wait to be there!

The registry has been extremely good to my roommates and I. The fact that it is fully furnished has been very helpful, along with the fact that they take responsibility when they are at fault for an amenity.

I love it here! It is very close to campus, so you do not have to buy a parking pass, and it has a lot of amenities to service all residents.

Good staff and close proximity to school. The downside is that they don’t have considerations for current residents who want a shorter lease.

the apartments are very nice and the outside area is very clean. the workers in the main office are very welcoming and nice. they make sure you are comfortable and have what you need