This is my second year here and I have renewed my lease again for my third year. I love the community, it is affordable, and it is very convenient for a WKU student!

I love being close to campus and not having to drive to class and to the gym. I like being close enough to eat and study on campus without having to waste time driving.

I have lived here for two years and just signed for my third and the staff has always been awesome, my lofts have always been comfy and the complex is so convenient! The staff makes a point to get to know you and it’s a great community feeling. I love you all!

I have never lived somewhere with such an unbelievably friendly staff. Also, we are so close to campus that it is almost a no-brainer not to live here.

So far it’s been okay, I just recently moved in & haven’t seen any of my roommates so I don’t have a clue of who I live with. Just wish I knew who was there.

I love living here at the Registry. Very friendly people that work here. They are always trying to get the residents involved in activities that they do. My friends and family love the free parking!!

These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

This is very conveniently located right next to campus. The location is great with only a occasional inconvenience of a train slowing my walk to class.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

I can’t wait to move in! When going to the job fair, they remembered who I was and referred me by my name and that meant a lot. I can’t wait until I get moved in and start living there!

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

I’ve lived here for 2 years now. I’ve always been satisfied with my stay. I would definitely recommend the registry to friends looking for a place to stay.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

I live at he registry apartments. they are very accommodating and somewhat reasonably priced for the most part. they have free tanning beds, only one of which actually works but still useful.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

The Registry is such a great place to live! It’s so close to campus and the price of rent with everything included is hard to beat! I highly recommend anyone to live here too.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

Everyone has been super friendly. I absolutely love the unit and how it comes with everything. Such a weight off our shoulders as residents. The only complaint is the train but that’s bowling green, what can you do. Everything else is amazing.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

The location is great and since the first time I have been there, everyone has always been so welcoming. I always feel safe, and like I am well tended to.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

The location is great, however some of the amenities are out dated. Also the management staff is really great and are able to answer questions you may have.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

The registry is a pretty awesome place to live. My only reservation is that the train goes by every hour or so, and sometime every 15 minutes.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

It’s amazing, especially for the price. To be on a college budget, have your own bedroom AND bathroom to yourself, and it be affordable & within walking distance of campus, you can NOT get better.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

There are sometimes some weird people that hang around and such, however there are undercover cops that hang around too on most nights. That makes me feel better. Our upstairs neighbors thump around quite a bit. I think our air stopped working cause it's turned down but we still get hot at night. However, I don't feel as thought this apartment is unclean or not worth the rent we pay. I enjoy having my own room and bathroom.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

it's completely great and awesome! I can't wait to begin living at the registry in bowling green! everyone on the staff seems so pleasant to be around and they're so helpful.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

This place is amazing! So excited to live here! It is very clean and not small at all! Plenary of kitchen space, big bedroom, big bathrooms, and even bigger closets!

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

I love it here! life is so amazing living here. The place is greatly located, the people are amazing and the people i live with make it even more amazing. I have no complaints

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

The staff at the Registry are always super helpful. The facilities are very clean and it’s a great environment to live in. It’s also a close distance to campus so I can easily walk to all of my classes.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

Great environment. Wonderful amenities. I love how close it is to campus and my job. Excited to stay. Not to mention low rent awesome rewards

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

The registry has great staff who are willing to help you with anything. It’s super close to campus so I love not having to fight trying to find a place a park, but just walking to class instead. I love living at the registry!

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

The Registry has great staff. The pool area is nice but the pool was closed when I first moved in so not much time spent there. The workout facility was decent not many dumbbells but good tanning. Parking can be great if you get a reserved spot because sometimes you won’t find a parking spot on the ground level. The walk isn’t bad thanks to convintly placed stairs for your friends in the guest parking.