Registry at Bowling Green

1,331 Reviews

1,331 Reviews

Lauren
about 15 hours ago
It’s my second semester staying at the reg and I will say that I still love it. Everyone is nice and welcoming. I was excited to come back and have my own space. I can’t wait to make more memories.
Swade
They seem very professional but I’m already having a problem with them adding on charges that is no where explained in my lease. I do think the rent is very affordable especially since it’s in a city like bowling green. I like that there is a gym and pool as well.
Alannah
The Registry is a really nice place to live. It’s right across from campus and near many amenities that i like to use. The staff is helpful and i enjoy using the pool. The rooms are also spacious and the the kitchen is large.
Autumn
I have really enjoyed my experience at the registry apartments. The cost is very affordable & the amenities are great! Any time we had an issue the maintenance men were very quick to help solve our issues.
Bret
Great time so far! Looking forward to the new year. Just waiting for the old roommates to move out and the new roommates in. Is there a move-in date yet?
Cooper
They could have been more efficient with my apartment switching experience. I hope that it improves in the future. I think it could be better
Robert
I believe that my experience at the registry would greatly improve if the management performed better. They are not quick to do their jobs in my opinion.
Summer
I had a lot of ups and downs at the registry. It was great when I first moved in except that the apartment wasn’t cleaned at all. Then we had to move out in 3 days because our apartment was condemned and didn’t get much help with move out. We got moved in with random people that made the experience awful but when we tried to get out of our lease we were denied. It was a more stressful experience than I wanted to deal with during the middle of a semester. If you’re looking for a place close to campus that you plan on just sleeping at this is the place for you but the customer service and the way they handle certain situations isn’t great
Kharma
I’ve lived here for 2 years and the first year was really rough to live here. progressively over the last year it’s gotten better, no random knocks on my door, no yelling, etc. i will say that i still hate this building for the simple fact there isn’t an elevator or some kind of ramp.
Justus
When I first moved into the registry in 2020, it was decent for the price. I later encountered a problem with one roommate that was resolved after a few months of the office not doing anything about it. I resigned my lease because I didn’t think that would happen again. I was told I wouldn’t be getting new roommates and the day before move in, they came into my apartment and checked the units and said I was getting roommates. They never updated me or let me know that roommates had been put in. It caused a lot of problems and I wanted out of my lease. I had gone to the office a few times where I was told “they didn’t have time for this” and dismissed me. It took them a month to find me a new unit. When I moved into that unit, the bedroom I was given had a blind that was messed up, cat litter all over the bathroom, carpet that had been torn from a corner and items left behind from the previous tenant. 0/10 do not recommend.