Registry at Bowling Green
4 stars833 Reviews

I have enjoyed living at The Registry and love the convenience of being close to campus. It’s been a great first apartment, and I’m glad I chose to live here!
I do not really use any of the amenities. I mind my own business. However, when in need, do not expect the management to be any help. They are rude.
It’s been really awesome so far here at the registry. CA’s are really nice and sweet. All my issues are taken care of very promptly. Professional property.
I was a little nervous with the place being so close to the train tracks, but you barley hear them! I love the homey feeling the staff provides and the rooms are the perfect size!
The registry has been a great place to live this past year. It’s easy to walk to and from campus, the staff are always pleasant and friendly, and the complex is always clean.
It is a really nice place to live. Especially if you are a student at wku. The school is right across the road. I recommend anyone looking for affordable housing, walking distance, and comfortable living should stay here.
I have lived here for 2 years now and the staff and community are nice and friendly. Also, the close proximity to campus is great one of my favorite things.
Pretty safe apartment complex for college students and quiet besides the train. They don’t email back quick enough for my liking and some people tell you one thing & then someone else tells you something else. Not very understanding especially with COVID-19 still made me find some way to pay them even though I wasn’t working. Live here at your own risk.
So far the Registry has been great about the entire leasing process! The staff has been super friendly and easily accessible. They answer any and all questions. I can't wait to move in!
Very helpful and responsive ! Willing to answer most questions. Great price for the apartment and very useful. Good location for western Kentucky students