Hopeful for some changes this year. I’m loving the new decor in the leasing office and study area but the gym could use some tlc & maintenance. Awesome staff as always

Being so close to campus is amazing, and the gym and amenities add to how great The Registry is! I wouldn’t live anywhere else to finish up my college experience!

It is being an awesome experience already from the interaction with the staffs, their quick responses and their bright countenance to the strategic position of the apartment and availability of basic social amenities. I am really enjoying my stay here at the registry.

I love living at the Registry! It’s so close to campus, the staff is great, and it feels like a home away from home. I absolutely love my apartment!

I love living here. It is so close to campus I can wake up 15 before class starts and still make it on time. Also the staff is amazing too. :)

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

The Registry is great! It was clean when we moved in, if we ever need maintenance done, it is finished within a timely manor. The registry is right across the street from campus too! I have no complaints.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

great place. excited to be there and get moved in. based off what I seen it’s a friendly neighborhood with great people there. i’m looking forward to meeting new people.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

Very affordable. The apartments are very nice and up to date. Maintenance is quick. The area is somewhat sketchy but nice that its right beside campus.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

I love living so close to campus with my own bedroom and bathroom for such a cheap rate. Staff and maintence is always very nice and helpful.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

The registry is a great place to live for college students like myself. Living here while going to WKU is perfect for the location and the price!

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

I have had a great experience here. My roommates and I really enjoy the homie atmosphere. Very cool place to live and the train isn’t even noticeable after week 2

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

The registry is a great apartment. Friendly staff and very close to campus. Easy driving distance to anywhere in bowling green. Living here has been great

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

I have enjoyed my time here. I love the location to campus. The room is a good size and I enjoy the big closet with room to store other things. The kitchen is a decent side but appliances could be updated. Parking is typically close to my building and I have never felt unsafe here.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

I love the price and being so close to campus. I wish I had a key fob for the gym- I was told everyone would get one a few weeks after moving in.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

Overall I have loved living at the Registry, it’s close to campus and all the staff and maintenance are really nice and helpful if you ever need anything.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

Close to the univeristy. Very convenient. Also lots of food choices around. There's a pool and a parking lot to accommodate all the residents. 👍🏼👍🏼

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

My experience has been great- all of the staff has been quick and happy to help us. From the mail room to the maintenance staff, all of our questions have been promptly answered and taken care of! It is affordable and I love my space!

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

Everytime I have gone to the front desk, they have been more than nice to me. They have offered me coffee, snacks, and have just been very mice which has made me love the Registry apartments even more. I love the Reg!

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

I haven’t officially moved in yet, but the office and the resident there now have made the process really easy. They have answered all of my questions.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

Great apartments! I’m living with 3 of my friends from home & we love it. It’s so close to campus, you can’t beat it. I will live here until I graduate.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

The reg has been very interesting and a good place to live straight from the dorms. They are all extremely friendly! I love having my own bathroom.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

I have loved living at the registry. The maintenance comes a a timely manner. All the workers are very friendly and helpful. Would recommend to a friend!

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

I love living here at The Registry. I haven’t had any problems!!! The location is great being right across from WKU. All my friends and family love that there is visitor parking!

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

I have enjoyed my experience so far and haven’t had any problems. The only complaints I have is due to the limited hours of things like pool, workout area, etc. since due to classes I am unable to utilize them.

Reply from Registry at Bowling Green

Without a doubt the BEST place to live for college students. It’s practically on campus and the apartments are so cute! I love living here!!!