Great apartments! I’m living with 3 of my friends from home & we love it. It’s so close to campus, you can’t beat it. I will live here until I graduate.

The reg has been very interesting and a good place to live straight from the dorms. They are all extremely friendly! I love having my own bathroom.

I have loved living at the registry. The maintenance comes a a timely manner. All the workers are very friendly and helpful. Would recommend to a friend!

I love living here at The Registry. I haven’t had any problems!!! The location is great being right across from WKU. All my friends and family love that there is visitor parking!

I have enjoyed my experience so far and haven’t had any problems. The only complaints I have is due to the limited hours of things like pool, workout area, etc. since due to classes I am unable to utilize them.

Without a doubt the BEST place to live for college students. It’s practically on campus and the apartments are so cute! I love living here!!!

I love living at the registry. Every time I go to the front office, the staff is so friendly. I also love being able to walk to campus and not worrying about not finding a parking spot on campus.

The staff is very helpful and it feels like you never meet a stranger when it comes to meeting other residents at the registry. The lofts are very nice!

Is a great apartment, only downside is that the train is pretty loud at times and sometimes you will see some trash on the ground, but other than this it's a good place.

Quiet and good staff. Not a lot of activities but they’re working on it. The gym needs some equipments that need to be fixed. Unstable rent.

A perfect place to live as a college student—the price is right, furniture and utilities are included, and the staff are really wonderful and helpful

My apartment location and roommates are amazing. My only complaint is that, when I moved in, the cleanliness of the entire apartment was not ideal. Food was left in the fridge—cups, plates, and trash littering the cabinets.

Great place to live, and close to campus. This has allowed to to save on a parking pass, because I can easily walk to class. Also enjoy to pool and clubhouse amenities.

Apartments are very nice and easy to clean, and there is a good amount of soace the, particularly for the price. However, the hallways can get very messy, and sometimes maintenance requests could be fulfilled quicker. Overall, great place to live near campus.

The location is the best part of living here. There needs to be more updates to the inside of the apartments. Our carpet could be replaced with hardwood. Overall its a nice place but definitely needs some remodeling.

As a first year residence overall I am enjoying. Great staff and very polite and friendly. Only complain I have is the alleyway and stairways are very dirty.

I love the location, price, and the office staff. All around great place to live. Super close to campus even know there is a train. I highly recommend this place to others

The location is great since it is so close to campus. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and I feel like my apartment is a home away from home.

The maintenance is quick to fix any problems we have, and the parking is nice plus guests can park for free on the top of the garage which is awesome to not have to worry about! The staff is very nice and doing their absolute best anytime there is an issue.

I love the area it’s so close to campus and everyone here is so friendly here , made so many new friends here. Love the pool area and the gym.

Not bad for the price and location. However, sidewalks and stairwells can be pretty gross at times, and maintenance tends to be rather slow.

The registry is a great place to live! It’s so close to campus, each bedroom has its own bathroom, and there is a gym located by the office!

I have had a great experience here at the registry. I love how it is close enough to campus so I can walk to all my classes. I also love the people I room with.

Love the community overall! My only complaint is that the stairwells don't get cleaned enough and may have trash. Other than that, I love the amenities and how easy it is to ask questions!

It’s been great thus far, I’m just excited to have such a nice living space for such a low monthly cost. Maintenance has been very responsive and the atmosphere is very welcoming.