Registry at Bowling Green
4 stars833 Reviews

Other than the lack of maintance urgency I haven't had any problems with the registry. It's been okay. I wouldn't mind staying here another year
I've been living here for 4 years. The reason is, I love its convenience. The apartment is located near WKU campus, and it is nicely full-furnished.
Great location! Very close to campus and an easy walk to class. The staff is very helpful when needed, and is always there to answer questions.
I love the community. The staff is very helpful and committed to your comfort and residence life to insure you have the upmost enjoyable stay. They are very family oriented and throw little gatherings so people far away from home can still have some interaction. Overall a very nice place to stay.
Hfi hdhdj hdjdhdid hdhdh hdhdh hdhdhd hdhdhdeefdssef dê hkusdcbudhcdjcndvjdncdivjdivjfvokecwkchajdsdsvdbjlvbjlsdvdbsjldsvlbisdvbliiblvsdbrvlsrilvshsvrihlsrvihlvrshlirvslhirvshilrvsblivrslibvrsilbvsriblrvsiblvsriblrgsiblrvsbligsrjblrvsjlnvsnjrsvhjldgf?fffdsrfffrfccfggdffccd
Nice place to live, super nice in the office, try their best to keep things clean and any issue taken care of. Units are in decent shape, nice to have your own bathroom.
It's a really nice environment the registry team are great and security is really good also they respond really fast to any problems I love living in the registry :) !
Registry appartments got everything that i need to live near campus . i love it because its quiet and close to my classes . i really love the enviroment in registry .
As an international student , coming for a first semester in an unfamiliar setting made me a bit nervous about how i would settle in, John did my lease and he was friendly. The registry staff are all friendly and that made me feel at home. For me, The Registry is definitely a home away from home. I also like the fact that there are always residence events and of course the free coffee to pep me up especially on Monday mornings when i have that horrible class. Lol You guys are awesome!
Moving as new person to America, it was challenging.The Registry has given me a home to stay and live in. People are genuinely nice, helpful and friendly, and that includes both, residents and staff.Thank you The Registry!