Registry at Bowling Green
4 stars831 Reviews

It’s gross here. They take way to long to get stuff done. Nothing was cleaned when we got here. It was all dirty and nothing was done to the place
The rules in the registery system is not helpful to the residents. For example registery don't allowed the residents to move to different unit that is less than the old apt
Management is poor, facilities are dirty. My room has stains in it and holes in the wall and came will missing knobs. too close to the train
First year at this complex. Despite cable being part of the rent we still Do NOT have cable in the living room despite multiple calls and ice maker still doesn't work despite multiple calls.
I was told that the first two weeks before move in date was for you guys to fix and clean everything but when I got here nothing was done! The Carpet was stained, the toilet was stained, air condition did not work, cracks in walls, wifi was not free (had to buy a router) kitchen cabinet was dangling off hinges, knuckle prints dents on refrigerator door and front door, walls above washer sweats and horrible water pressure.
I still do not have a desk and paid two months of rent. It is sitting in pieces outside my door yet to be put together. The carpet in our apartment is also filthy and was not cleaned before we moved in.
Actually I would give this 0 stars because since Christmas break my experience has been absolutely atrocious. I put my long response in the "Rate your experience" section, please go read it and contact me. My roommates and I are fed up with Kourtney and we want her out now.
A great place to live until you need something. Inconsiderate and rude...i recommend finding somewhere to live where they care about the residents and not just the money.
moved in with nails, carpet parts, paint stains, dust and debris all over my bed, floor, bathroom, and desk. highly recommend a deep clean BEFORE someone moves in and not when they get there. very disappointment in the cleanliness.
The comolex is really poorly taken care of. Garbage is everywhere. Our carpets we supposedly cleaned before we moved in and our feet turn black if you walk barefoot. WiFi is terrible. Inconsistent office hours. Upper management is rude and aggressive. It’s super loud even for student housing. It’s not worth the close walk to campus.