The apartment community could be cleaner. Landscaping needs a lot of work. Inside of apartment is great and perfect, but outside is not attractive

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I've lived in Texas for over 20 yrs now and in all my time here Remington hills has been by far the most friendliness, professional, outstanding group of people as well as maintenance service I've ever encountered. This complex makes me feel safe and secure. Including the man I see every single day, rain, sleet or snow, picking up trash and making sure it's all in the dumpsters.Everyone definitely plays their part and work so well as a team. By far the best complex I've ever lived in. The best part is Knowing that their are thousands of other residents living here but every time I call or stop by, they always seem too remember who you are and still have the ability too make you feel important and remember your name. That is the greatest feeling in the world living in a huge community. I really enjoy living here. Thank you Remington Hill team!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Finally moved in about 2 months ago and I love this place! They are so friendly and very helpful whenever you have any questions! I do recommend these apartments to anyone looking for a well priced, nice community to live.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I like the apartment layout. I just need some things fixed then it will be perfect. Most of the office people have been very nice and helpful.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I have lived here for 10+ years and love it. Sometimes it takes awhile for maintenance requests but overall a great place to live. Pools are kept clean.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I love the layout of the apt. all the employee are very nice in & outside of the office. I love that it's very quite along with the activity

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Great experience here! Moved to be closer to my job, and the staff at Remington Hill made everything super easy and stress free. Shannon was particularly awesome. She was extremely patient with my questions and very knowledgeable.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

The office staff is amazing, the community quiet and the apartment perfect size for us. We love the pools, tennis and racket all court. We feel right at home here!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

We are getting quick response on maintenance request but sometimes hearing car siren for long time during late night and got disturbed mostly.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I’ve lived here for almost two years and I’ve had zero issues. Maintenance requests are taken care of within a reasonable time. The staff is friendly and I enjoy the gatherings they put together for the Remington Hill community.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I have been living here for 3 weeks now. So far the experience has been great. The office staff is super nice. I haven’t had time to really explore the property since I work at night but hopefully one weekend I will.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Very accommodating with the move in process. Very Flexible and having the apartment ready ahead of time is always a plus. Staff is very knowledgeable

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

It's a pretty good place to stay. It's great especially if you have a young family- a lot of the events they have are kid friendly (inflatables, pool parties, back to school bashes, etc). I think it would be a little bit better if they had more events for singles and older adults as well.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

The office and maintenance are always helping me in a timely manner. They are also very friendly to talk with. Everytime I need something they get it done.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

The current management is superb! The people in the leasing office - Savannah, Shannon, Chrystal etc. made my move-in a very smooth experience. They were very patient and understanding throughout the entire process and addressed all of my concerns!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Nice and quiet location. The pools are nice and refreshing. I like the community. My only complaint is when people rush you at the gate but other than that I like it here.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Three Stars. The main reason it is not five stars is because of the lack of security. When I moved in, 2 years ago, there was a security guard on duty for, at least, part of the evening or night. Now, no one. And, the gates work part of the time. In the two years I have been here the gates have worked maybe half of the time. It also concerns me that you spent the money too change toilets and faucets to save water, but the flowers in the gardens at the leasing office get watered way too much and the water runs across the entrance and into the curb on Overton Ridge Blvd. If we are going to conserve water, then let's do it all around.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Great location, friendly staff, love having washer and dryer in the units. Like the option of having the apartment updated if requested the accent color walls I like as well

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

The location is great. I'm around everything. Apartment it self is okay. I feel like I'm paying more for the location than the apartment to be honest. My apartment is not worth the price I'm paying.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Everyone in the office have been so nice to me and my daughter. The only problem is the dog poop. The whole staff is so amazing. My year stay here was very good I can't complain.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I moved here a little over four years ago. I love this community and the office staff is really nice. They take care of the property and the residents. Also conveniently located by many restaurants and shopping centers.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Very friendly and helpful! We were not expecting to lease an apartment that day and we came in and we were able to get approved with a very low deposit! It’s great!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

We were greeted by Chelsea and Sandy...they were awesome! Excellent customer service and personable attitudes! We experienced some technology issues but all was completed in a timely manner.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I like how the complex is gated and that there are four pools. Our apartment seems kind of old, the appliances are old and a few things were broken when we moved in, but hopefully they can get fixed soon.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

So far the experience has been fantastic! The office staff are the best! I am so excited to be a part of this community and I for see being very happy here for years to come :)