I really do like these apts only thing I don't like is the parking and all the dog poop. but the staff are really friendly and the apts are nice

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I honestly had a great beginning experience. I was allowed to see my floor plan twice...Mrs. Young is a very sweet and spunky woman. The apartment I viewed was clean, nice and spacious. The rent estimate I received is beyond amazing for this area and school district. They might be affordable but they do not skimp on the amenities or location. Now!! I will be back once I move in and I'm settled, I will also be back when I move out :)

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

just moved in and i love it! everyone is so helpful and sweet! the apartment is clean and nice and i am excited to continue to live here for the next year!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Loveeeeeee this place! Would recommend 100%!!! my girls are so comfortable here and they love the staff and the obviously great maintenance!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

The staff is very friendly and helpful. They are patient and do the best they can to make sure you get exactly what you’re looking for in an apartment.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I love the location of my appartment. The staff has been wonderful. Maintenance has been bery prompt. I am not happy with the hole in the fence not being repaired.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I love it here,nice and quiet and the landscape is very nice.The ladies in the office is very caring and sweet. They are very helpful, maintenance too.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Great customer service and staff. This complex offers several amenities, including full size washer and dryer, covered parking, remodeled kitchen, fireplace and more.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Glad to be apart of the community. At my last apartment my neighbors were very loud and rude most of the time. Hopefully Remington Hills will be better.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I just moved in, but so far so good. Everyone is very helpful & nice. Maintance comes with no problem & fixes issues. The community feels like home.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

It's a very quiet and nice place to live. The neighbors aren't loud and there's plenty of covered parking throughout the complex as well as very easy access going through the security gate. No codes. Just swipe and go

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Just got approved for move in and the staff was very helpful and nice through the application process. Already made me feel welcomed and I can’t wait to move in.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

We just moved in. So far so good. Our apartment is supposed to be upgraded but they are a bit behind schedule. Shannon and Chelsea have been a great help trying to speed that along for us.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Very nice place to live . Been here almost 2 years and I've enjoyed it. The staff in the office are very friendly and helpful, the maintenance team always fixes things quickly. The landscape is maintained regularly and is kept very clean. All of the amenities are also kept clean. And the complex has been doing upgrades to the apartments. Definitely an awesome place to live

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Process was easy and went very seamlessly. Thank you Savannah for all of your help. Apartments are very nice and other residents seem to be really nice as well.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Great place to live. Love the lay out and the quietness. Parking could be better as some days I have to park far. I like how they spray for bugs monthly.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Initially, the apartment is very quiet, which is my biggest need. Neighbors are quiet, no loud music, no annoying, constant noises. It's easy access to interstate, easy access to restaurants and shops

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I don’t have 140 characters to write but since it’s required I’ll try. I have been at Remington hill for 10 years. I like living here, especially because I’m in the front.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I love living here. Anytime I have a maintenance issue it gets fixed within a couple days. The girls I’m the office are all very helpful. Thanks

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Haven’t had the best experience since living here (i.e. flooding, gun shooting, bug infestation, lack of effective cooling, etc). Difficulty renewing my lease. Simply less than ideal experience.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Dog poop on grass not being picked up folks running down stairs loud music being played folks on balcony smoking talking loud trash blowing trash pick up Monday’s extra loud asked for things to b touched up had two ask twice only 1 thing done

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Shannon and Sandra were phenomenal. They made the process easy and took away the anxiety that my wife and I were experiencing in the moving.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I have been living here for 6 years now starting my 7th year the best thing l like living here there always keeping the complex up and any thing breaks down there right there to fix it or replace it and all the staff are very friendly

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I've only been a resident here for alittle over 2 months and I have to say that this place is literally amazing. From the very beginning it had a welcoming feel and the staff in the office made me feel right at home. Sandra and Chelsea, just to name a few of the angels working in there, were an amazing help and made the process to become a resident very easy. Its pet friendly here, pretty quiet, and I can always find a parking spot. That last one is important because that was the biggest problem at our old apartment. And you couldn't ask for a better location. Everything is just around the corner and even within walking distance. Need groceries or gas or just a place to go out and eat with the family? It's right there for you. Now the apartments themselves are so spacious and they dont try to rob you each month on rent! It's so affordable it's crazy. I'm recommending it to anyone and everyone looking for a place to call home because Remington Hills has yet to disappoint me.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

We are so happy that we chose Remington Hill. Our experience so far has been nothing but wonderful. Everyone is so helpful and accommodating with everything we have needed! We are so excited to be residents here.