I love the events they have and enjoy the vibes. I always have talks with the workers. They make me feel welcomed all the time. It is also fun to go to the pool and chill as well.

Love the community, staff, maintenance. It’s a great place to live. Only complaint I have, it can be noisy at night, people driving through the complex with the radio very loud.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

In my area residents don’t usually stay long but the few I have seen they are really not that friendly it’s like everyone fights for a disabled spot to park and since I have been there I don’t know how many times my whole unit has changed except for the guy across the hall from me....

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Love the staff here! Always helpful going on 6 years now. They always treated me with respect and that's why I'm still here and will tell people to consider this place.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

The people are nice. It’s overall a good place. It hasn’t happened in a while, but sometimes the hot water is out quite frequently which is difficult when you have a messy toddler. It’s an apartment, so what can you you expect? Walls can be thin. It’s overall an okay place to live.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Good Apt complex for the price range. Good maintainence Team and leasing office staff. Interior of the apartment looks old, so check the apartment before moving in.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

The only issue is parking, there are so many cars that park in the over head spaces without tags, if we are paying for it there should always be spots available. Should have assigned parking.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

It’s a good place it’s pretty quiet for the most part and the are is a good are to live in very close to a lot of things. Love that every apartment has its own washer and dryer makes life easier.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Love my apt so spacious and Savanna was truly was blessing helping helping and assisting me she was so nice and she’s my favorite she stayed in top of everything and and was very quick in getting things done for me the staff is truly lucky to have her.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Beautiful area, clean and very peaceful living. One of the best decisions I’ve made was choosing to live here. It’s not too pricey so it’s definitely worth the money

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

A very peaceful and we'll maintained environment. Responses to enquiries are courteous and expedient. The living space is fresh and clean with new amenities.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Great quite community, never seen or have any negative complaints. Great staff and nice units! We have a dog and there is plenty of green to have them explore on.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

The front office staff is the star of the show. They are always willing to work with you in any situation. Move in was also a easy process and came into a clean apartment!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

We have been living here almost a year and still love the neighborhood and the staff. We definitely recommend this neighborhood to our friends!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Sweet leasing agents and quick maintenance response. Washer and dryer in the unit. 3 swimming pools. Best price on the block for sure for what you get.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I like how close it is to lots of stores and the Trinity river! Paying for the area. I wish the pool was open sooner though, it's already Memorial Day.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I really do like these apts only thing I don't like is the parking and all the dog poop. but the staff are really friendly and the apts are nice

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I honestly had a great beginning experience. I was allowed to see my floor plan twice...Mrs. Young is a very sweet and spunky woman. The apartment I viewed was clean, nice and spacious. The rent estimate I received is beyond amazing for this area and school district. They might be affordable but they do not skimp on the amenities or location. Now!! I will be back once I move in and I'm settled, I will also be back when I move out :)

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

just moved in and i love it! everyone is so helpful and sweet! the apartment is clean and nice and i am excited to continue to live here for the next year!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Loveeeeeee this place! Would recommend 100%!!! my girls are so comfortable here and they love the staff and the obviously great maintenance!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

The staff is very friendly and helpful. They are patient and do the best they can to make sure you get exactly what you’re looking for in an apartment.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I love the location of my appartment. The staff has been wonderful. Maintenance has been bery prompt. I am not happy with the hole in the fence not being repaired.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I love it here,nice and quiet and the landscape is very nice.The ladies in the office is very caring and sweet. They are very helpful, maintenance too.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Great customer service and staff. This complex offers several amenities, including full size washer and dryer, covered parking, remodeled kitchen, fireplace and more.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Glad to be apart of the community. At my last apartment my neighbors were very loud and rude most of the time. Hopefully Remington Hills will be better.