We were greeted by Chelsea and Sandy...they were awesome! Excellent customer service and personable attitudes! We experienced some technology issues but all was completed in a timely manner.

Reply from Remington Hill

I like how the complex is gated and that there are four pools. Our apartment seems kind of old, the appliances are old and a few things were broken when we moved in, but hopefully they can get fixed soon.

Reply from Remington Hill

So far the experience has been fantastic! The office staff are the best! I am so excited to be a part of this community and I for see being very happy here for years to come :)

Reply from Remington Hill

Apartment is quite Inside with accessible appliances. Effective security gate. Pool, community events, and nice amenities. Quick application process. Friendly staff. Unit needs to be updated and remodeled to be considered luxury apartment.

Reply from Remington Hill

I think that the community looks nice and the office staff has been very helpful in helping me find my new home. They made me feel welcomed and cared for.

Reply from Remington Hill

Very quite and private I love the fact the staff strives to meet the residents needs and take care of situations at a timely manner. I can’t wait to see what else this place has to offer

Reply from Remington Hill

Loved it so far! Great place, no complaints about anything! Apartment has been good to us so far, and we've just liked being here! Thanks so much!

Reply from Remington Hill

Me and Coco love our home here at Remington Hill. We feel safe and secure with no worries. The staff here is so friendly and gets the job done quickly.

Reply from Remington Hill

Great only problem sometimes Pest control don’t really come into the apartment but say they do. And it’s summer time but front pool is closed which is the better pool

Reply from Remington Hill

We are getting good support on maintenance and sometimes got delayed that's ok if not urgent one. Getting noise on car horns mostly on late night and got frustrated.

Reply from Remington Hill

Nice area to live in ! So close to everything you need ! The apartments inside could use a bit of updating but it’s been a great place to start out on my own !

Reply from Remington Hill

You guys have been great! My roommate and I just resigned our lease. I love the community events that you put together. Everyone has been welcoming -even after a year. And if we ever have a concern its usually addressed in a timely fashion.

Reply from Remington Hill

Looking forward to months and years to come with the place on the hill as home. So far everything is everything. All staff are professionally personable and kind.

Reply from Remington Hill

The office staff is friendly and always willing to help. The maintenance men don't always get to you that day but they are timely about rescheduling.

Reply from Remington Hill

The staff has done an amazing job welcoming us into their community. Chelsea has made us feel wanted, and has gone above and beyond to make this a smooth transition!

Reply from Remington Hill

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful getting me into a place. The community is very clean and has multiple amenities I really enjoy. The apartment is in great condition and is spacious for the price. Also the free washer and dryer is absolutely awesome! I love it here so far

Reply from Remington Hill

My husband and I have been here for a little over a year. We absolutely love the staff and the area. Very clean and maintained well by the maintenance staff. Great apartments!

Reply from Remington Hill

So far it's great they are taking care of us they have done everything we ask and it's so quiet and friendly I would wreckmenly to my friends n family

Reply from Remington Hill

I have been leaving here a couple months but so far I’m loving everything about my apartments. The staff are very friendly and quick in handling things . The staff are constantly giving back to residents.

Reply from Remington Hill

It is awesome and cozy living great living and clean yard area Very affordable management is super friendly and hepful. 3 swimming pools that are accessible.

Reply from Remington Hill

We have had a great experience living here only issues we have had was with the swimming pool but that has been resolved for the moment. Definitely would refer friends to live here

Reply from Remington Hill

I moved in may 22. the staff has been so helpful and accommodating. I am so happy I made the decision to move to Remington hill. the grounds are kept clean and if there is a problem the staff sees to it right away

Reply from Remington Hill

Rememington Hill Community makes me feel safe. I am a single parent raisings my son and I dont worry because the apartment staff makes us feel like family.

Reply from Remington Hill

Overall a good experience here. The new people that moved in upstairs are really loud, and stomp around all through the day and night, and there is a dog nextdoor that barks all day long as well. We really like our home and the amenities provided though.

Reply from Remington Hill

I absolutely love living here. If you have a problem with anything Sandra I the office will take care of it. Thank you so much Sandra for your help! I just love you!