I love the location. I love that there are washer and dryers already in the apartments. I do wish they would crack down on dog owners letting their dogs poop everywhere and not pick it up.

Reply from Remington Hill

I really have enjoyed living in these apartments (about 2 years). Its pretty clean and people are friendly and keep to themselves. They have fun events every months for the families; and to my experience things like maintenance gets down in a timely manner. Sometimes the flyers or letters on the door gets a little crazy. lol. But its cool.

Reply from Remington Hill

Everyone has been so nice and helpful. Especially Shannon. She has been exceptionally patient with all my questions and emails. I already feel like I am home.

Reply from Remington Hill

The apartment is a great place to live it is well kept up the staff is very professional the maintenance and the grounds are well kept up it makes you really feel at home

Reply from Remington Hill

I am very happy with the complex. It's nice and quiet unlike many apartment complexes. I thoroughly enjoy the pools and the activities that the complex provides monthly.

Reply from Remington Hill

Nice apt, great appliances, somewhat quiet, great accesibility to most places. Target in front is a huge plus! Couple of things some neighbors dont belong here, pool is closed quite a bit of time cause of inspection, gym needs a TV, windows need updating. Perfect for a single guy but not for families.

Reply from Remington Hill

I love where I live I think they take good care of the appointments everyone in the office is nice and when you put in a work order for something to be fix it is on time .

Reply from Remington Hill

I’ve been here for 3 months now and it’s been great everyone is really nice and courteous. The area is kept clean and tidy. I have even recommended this place to a couple of friends that are interested in moving out !

Reply from Remington Hill

I'm still waiting on maintenance to fix things on my walk thru list. I do love this apt complex. I felt at home right away. I love how well lit the parking area is.

Reply from Remington Hill

Great place to live! Extremely friendly staff! I am very glad that I chose to rent from Remington Hill Apartments! I will definitely be continuing when my lease is up!

Reply from Remington Hill

I have lived here nearly 10 years, I have enjoyed the privacy, and how well everything is kept up. I only have to ask to have something repaired and it is done right away. I like that I am left to myself unless I want extra company, The staff is always helpful and nice, especially Sandra, I feel that I am home. Thank-You. Darla Lindsey

Reply from Remington Hill

After living here 11+ years I have seen a lot of what goes on here in this complex from the people living here to what maintenance does and how management handles things. Overall I am a little disappointed about how things are handled here but for as old as this complex i.s I can understand. I still have many things that need repaired but I know that maintenance can't spend all their time here so I help out as much as I can. I do know that this apartment will definitely be in better shape when we move than when we moved in.

Reply from Remington Hill

Staff is helpful and friendly, maintenance get done quickly. We enjoy the brunch days and the parties. We are really looking forward to the upcoming summer activities.

Reply from Remington Hill

My move in date isn't until 4/27 and I can hardly wait. The application process is extremely easy and convenient. Chelsea was very helpful and patient with me even through all of my 101 questions. I looked at Many apartment communities, Remington Hill is the only 1 that had all but 1 on my wish list. I am looking forward to getting to know my soon to be neighbors.

Reply from Remington Hill

It would be nice if rent didn’t continue to go up. Other than that, it’s been great. Been here almost 4 years and rent have gone up almost $200 from when we first moved in

Reply from Remington Hill

Friendly community. Lived here for almost 4 years and no complaints. Staff and maintenance are readily accessible. The building I live in is very quiet, nice neighbors.

Reply from Remington Hill

I Love living here at Remington Hill the staff is all great, and the maintenance is awesome. The neighbors ate friendly and the cares team is always providing something fun every month fir the residents. Love my apartment family.

Reply from Remington Hill

I'm still loving this place. It is in a great spot in Fort Worth, not to close to downtown, but not to far away. Love it!!! Friendly staff and they are always so helpful.

Reply from Remington Hill

Nice friendly community and staff. Prompt attention to maintenance issues and service 7 days a week. Excellent fitness center. Can't wait to try the pool!

Reply from Remington Hill

It’s great living here, everyone around are nice.... This is a very comfortable place to live. I just love it here what more can I say......

Reply from Remington Hill

Todo excelente , muy buena atención. Al cliente en la Oficina , mantenimiento y comunidad , siempre mantienen informados a todos acerca de actividades

Reply from Remington Hill

Recently Moved To The Community And I Love It It’s Quiet and Maintenance is Kept Up And always on hand to correct things Front Office is Pleasant And very Friendly

Reply from Remington Hill

I love staying here and the ladies in the office are very nice and friendly all the time....although the apartment are a little expensive...but I still love it

Reply from Remington Hill

This is , community to live in. Great office staff without a doubt. I would recommend to family and friends to choose Remington Hill. There are many activities for the children to enjoy every month.

Reply from Remington Hill

I have lived here about three years and do not have any complaints other than the occasional noisy neighbor, but we cannot escape those. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the grounds are kept to an acceptable standard. Location is great with easy access to major highways and shopping