I have been here aweek and 3 days and the Staff has been so sweet and Helpful.Even theresedents are swee I like the Comunteybeacause .itisgated

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I Love the Apartments and move in was awesome and easy. My turn around time from deposit to move in was 3 weeks and they were super helpful!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Love living here! The office staff are Awesome! I feel safe, and the management puts our needs as residents first! Maintenance men are always sufficient and there when you need them, it's a over all beautiful and nice place to live! Glad I chose Remington hill!!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I have had an awesome time living here amenities are great and the area is awesome. I have enjoyed each interaction that I have had with the staff so far.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Very quite community and helpful staff! My keys didn't work right away but they responded quickly and got issue resolved. Apartment was clean and ready to go.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Very safe and calm community! Both the property and the management are fantastic! Definitely recommend the Remington Hill Apartment’s to anyone looking for a welcoming home.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

The people who work in the office have taken very good care of all my needs. The apartment community is nice and in a great location. I love that it is close to lots of stores and shops.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Great place in terms of repair satisfaction, community events and a quiet place to live. I have lived here for two years and I love it here. Great job.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I've been living here for a few months now and all I can say is how lucky we are for finding a really great place to live. Office staff is amazing, so is the maintenance staff. Woukd recommend 100%!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I’ve enjoyed living here. I feel like I am getting everything I need for the price I pay. I have not had many issues so far. I am glad I made the choice to live here.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I'm so pleased, I love my neighbors and I'm proud to be part of this #REMINGTONNATION!!!! I appreciate that if something is not working, they right away come and fix it!!! 😊 Thank you

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Remington Hill Apartments is a very friendly community. I have never had any bad problems with them being rude. They always help me with whatever I need. They always treat me with respect and definetly like family.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

This community is really nice. It is quiet and clean. The apartments themselves are nice and if you need help the maitienence and office workers are very effecient and friendly.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

So close to everything ! Lived here for almost four years. Staff is always helpful. Many places are within walking distance which is really convenient!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I've lived here abt 3 months now and like it alot. It's usually quiet and safe. I rarely hear my neighbors. Thing I dont like is that the spots are so close together people ding my car and it's hard to find a spot sometimes

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Everything has been great about this place so far. I relocated states and have been pleaseantly surprised. The apartment is nice and cozy and quiet. Neighbors are friendly. And those ladies in the front office are fantastic. Savannah made the whole leasing process as painless as possible. Love living here!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

It is a good place to live. It has pools, pet friendly and the apt is nice. Most issues or complaints get addressed in a timely manner and it is located by a mall, stores, and restaurants

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I love this complex this very safe and quiet i love the office staff and the pools are so relaxing!!! I am going to stay here for at least two years

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

My apartment community is Awesome! Everyone of office workers and maintenance guys are so Amazing since i moved here from Nebraska they been nothing but good to me and daughter.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I was able to move in fairly quickly to my apartment. When Chelsea was out someone else was able to step in. My only suggestion would have been for Chelsea to send me a message stating she was going to be out and someone else would be able to help me finish up signing my lease. The apartment is great, the screen to the patio doesn’t line up correctly Though so if I leave the screen open unfortunately some bugs would come in. the team is very responsive to my emails and has been helpful there for me

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Noisy neighbors but we haven’t had any major issues here! Anytime we need something fixed, they come very quickly the next day. It’s a great apartment

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I love this community. The staff is amazing, everyone is friendly and makes you feel as though they are glad you are here! I always recommend this community to anyone who mentions they might be moving. It's the perfect place to call home.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I enjoy living here because of the location. I have a 10 minute drive to work. I have really quiet neighbors. The only thing I really don’t like is the increase in the rent.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

We haven't moved in yet, but are really looking forward to being part of this community. The ladies in the office seem so competent and nice. The apartment is just what we need and really pretty.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Staff is very friendly and very helpful. Made a quick move from FL to TX really effortlessly. Shannon was great to work with in finding a unit that would work for our needs and on the ground floor.