Great maitenance and very nice management. Just be prepared to fight for parking. Would recommend! You have great accessibility to a vast arrangement of shopping selections.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Everything has been great about this place so far. I relocated states and have been pleaseantly surprised. The apartment is nice and cozy and quiet. Neighbors are friendly. And those ladies in the front office are fantastic. Savannah made the whole leasing process as painless as possible. Love living here!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

It is a good place to live. It has pools, pet friendly and the apt is nice. Most issues or complaints get addressed in a timely manner and it is located by a mall, stores, and restaurants

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I love this complex this very safe and quiet i love the office staff and the pools are so relaxing!!! I am going to stay here for at least two years

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

My apartment community is Awesome! Everyone of office workers and maintenance guys are so Amazing since i moved here from Nebraska they been nothing but good to me and daughter.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I was able to move in fairly quickly to my apartment. When Chelsea was out someone else was able to step in. My only suggestion would have been for Chelsea to send me a message stating she was going to be out and someone else would be able to help me finish up signing my lease. The apartment is great, the screen to the patio doesn’t line up correctly Though so if I leave the screen open unfortunately some bugs would come in. the team is very responsive to my emails and has been helpful there for me

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Noisy neighbors but we haven’t had any major issues here! Anytime we need something fixed, they come very quickly the next day. It’s a great apartment

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I love this community. The staff is amazing, everyone is friendly and makes you feel as though they are glad you are here! I always recommend this community to anyone who mentions they might be moving. It's the perfect place to call home.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I enjoy living here because of the location. I have a 10 minute drive to work. I have really quiet neighbors. The only thing I really don’t like is the increase in the rent.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

We haven't moved in yet, but are really looking forward to being part of this community. The ladies in the office seem so competent and nice. The apartment is just what we need and really pretty.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Staff is very friendly and very helpful. Made a quick move from FL to TX really effortlessly. Shannon was great to work with in finding a unit that would work for our needs and on the ground floor.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

It is a great apartment complex to live in. I have had no issues the entire year I have lived here. I recommend this location to anyone looking for a home.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Can't wait to resign my lease. Every year it comes up I say too myself, I love this place, I'm not going anywhere. Where do I sign, lol. Best place in fort worth. Excellent friendly staff with an excellent friendly maintenance. Their always striving to make the grounds look sho beautiful. And the inside is just as sweet. Love it.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I totally love the community, the convenience of all the great stores and restaurants, amazing!! I have lived in many places, overseas, stateside, but this is the first time where I fell in love with a place as Remington Hill and all the surroundings!!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

The apartments are fantastic and the staff is great too! Everyone is extremely helpfull and the maintenace personnel are extremely quick and helpfuly as well!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

The staff is great really nice always willing to help. The property is very quiet everyone is friendly. The staff always celebrating with resident for the major holidays. I love the community.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

The people here in the office are great to me, they care about their residents. I love the community events and food and activities, they always keep us informed.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

The whole office is like family and always have a positive attitude. I love they have amazing events and games and they have fun all the time.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I love my apartment. It is everything that I needed for a very affordable price. Most of the staff is really great and all my issues have been resolved rather quickly.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Great place to live.. Very quiet and well kept. I moved here from out of state and i feel i made a great decision. The location is good close to restaurants and the shopping mall.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Very nice location! Closer to work and stores. The appliances are kind of old but you get what you pay for. Love the fireplace as well! Nice.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I have lived at Remington Hills for over 2 year, safe, quiet, and any repairs taken care of very quickly. The office staff has been wonderful and helpful. I would recommend these apartments to anyone.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

The community as been enjoyable for the short time that I have lived there. Most people have been very respectful of noise, and other peoples property.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Great location, upgraded one bedroom looks great and is very well priced. No issues of with crime on the complex and security constantly strolls through at night.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I’ve been a resident here for 3 years and I have been very pleased. As of today I’ll be relocating and will miss each an every one of you all that I have had the pleasure to meet. Specially the people that makes living here a joy. Thanks to the Staff of Remington Hill