I have had good experiences at Remington Hill. Besides a few maintenance issues that will probably never be resolved, things are going well.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I just move in but so far I've had a great experience, Savannah is the person I worked with throughout the application process and she was very helpful, friendly, kept touching base to make sure I didn't have any questions. Overall a pretty good experience so far.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Move-in transition was very smooth. The office ladies were very professional and polite to me in my wife throughout the entire application process

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Was new in the area Excellent and great location for gyms and shopping and restaurants friendly staff, very clean apartments love pool and landscaping.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Love Remington Hill Apartments! If only there where a way to actually MAKE pet owners PICK UP after their pets, that would be great! It gets tiring when I have to tell my 1 and 3 years to be careful they don't step on poop when they just want to play.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Seems to be a friendly environment. Just been a resident for a few days...but I like my space. New washer and dryer. The complex is well lighted. Convenient parking and property well kept. Except all the dog poop... I'm happy with my new dwelling...

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

My favorite thing is community events that Remington Hill Apartments has. They always make it so fun and I enjoy evey bit of what they do. Thanks for making me happy:).

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

The staff is so friendly. I just moved in and did not like the first unit I saw. However with working with Crystal and Chelsea they were able to find one that worked and get pictures sent to me. Thank you ladies for your help. I scored 3 stars due to the issues I found in my walk through that should have been addressed prior to me moving in. Holes in walls, paint issues and glass on mirror needing to be fixed. I’m sure maintenance will get these quickly fixed for me.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I love living here, I appreciate the community and the people!!! It's very quaint and serene, I recommend my family and friends to live here!!! THANK YOU REMINGTON HILL❤💛❤

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Office is really fast at responding to maintenance calls! Property is clean and nice. I love living here. I haven’t had any problems so far :)

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

The office personnel are great! Anything we need fixed in the apartment is done in a reasonable amount of time. They are always so happy and helpful.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Good apartments but lately the hot water issues have been a little frustrating and inconvenient. Sometimes neighbors can be a little loud late at night but in general it’s a pretty okay place to live.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

The office staff is amazing. They went above and beyond to move me in quickly. The maintenance staff is extremely friendly and have answered each request in the same day. My neighbors are all welcoming and I love the location!! I would definitely recommend Remington Hill!!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

They keep the landscape looking good, however here lately we have constantly been without hot water. It gets old every other week being without hot water for a day or two. They keep saying AT&T hit the water line, but at some point they either need to tell AT&T to go on about their business or figure out why they keep hitting the water line and get the problem fixed ASAP. We literally will be without water for an entire day or two, which is extremely inconvenient. How am I supposed to take a bath or wash dishes without hot water?? It’s just getting really ridiculous. The apartments give you a washer and dryer in the unit which is a plus but all the appliances and things inside are extremely out dated and trust me they don’t mind having up to date prices for these out dated units. I will say that for the most part it has been quiet and peaceful in my building. I don’t have an issue with noise at all, but after 2 years I believe it’s time for me to find something else.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

The apartment is place in a progressive area with plenty of restaurants and stores. The communication and maintenance has been one in timely manner and friendly service. I am only giving 3 stars, because I have only moved in January. Another review will be made in 6 months.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

My experience here as been great so far.The office worker are very nice and helpful.They got right pb my concern and sent a work order in .Thanks

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Overall a good apartment community. There have been some issues with contractors hitting water mains but that is not the apartment's fault. Pretty responsive on maintenance and things are kept in good shape.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I love this place. Great environment. Quiet neighbors. Easy access to surrounding stores (except a gas station; but not an issue) and maintenance fixes things in a timely manner!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Staff is always nice and accommodating. I feel safe walking around at night in the complex. The parking is very well lit, helping me feel safe whenever I arrive home at night time.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I enjoy my apartment,very nice people living here in the complex,nice maintenance staff.I just love the ladies in the rental office.They are my BFF's

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I've lived here for about a year and Shannon is absolutely wonderful! Shes always friendly when i come in the office and always makes sure I'm doing great! Great employee!!!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Remington Hill Apartments is a very nice location! Very friendly and helpful staff! Every time we call about something, they are quick to respond and resolve it!

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I have lived at Remington Hills for over 2 year, safe, quiet, and any repairs taken care of very quickly. The office staff has been wonderful and helpful. I would recommend these apartments to anyone.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

Great place to live! Management is awesome, service has been quick and any maintenance problems were completed very quickly. I love the area, close to everything I would need.

Reply from Remington Hill Apartments

I have been here aweek and 3 days and the Staff has been so sweet and Helpful.Even theresedents are swee I like the Comunteybeacause .itisgated