The community is great. The location is perfect for commuting and everything is a walking distance from restaurants to Bart. Certain improvements towards entertainment, underground parking lighting and stronger pesticide control (a lot of mosquitos / nats and flies during warmer days) would make this place better.

Love the apartment the space is big for the bay area. Close to Bart which is pretty convenient. Get 4 stars because of the area. It is not dangerous, but not great. The apartment gates are wide open usually.

Im so very happy to live in this community. It is a perfect location walking distance to shops and parks. Management along eoth maintenance does such a great job.

We’ve been here for 3 months and absolutely love it. Kelly and the whole management team are great! Maintenance is also on top of everything.

Love our apartment. Ideal layout for our family. Staff are wonderful. Clean facility and well maintained. Could not ask for a better location.

The staff are wonderful. Issues are resolved immediately. The unit is clean, amenities are great. It’s rare to find such wonderful accommodations available to our pets!

Amazing staff and community. More than what I expected!!! They are serious and respond fast in any maintenance request. Renaissace personnel’s treat you like family.

The actual apartment is perfect. I love the location. Within walking distance, there is so much to do and eat!! Now I’d like to meet a few neighbors.

Amazing apt and staff Amazing apt and staff Amazing apt and staff Amazing apt and staff Amazing apt and staff Amazing apt and staff There is now one better than Kelly when it comes to communication! Highly recommend

Love the space and light. Great amenities beautiful pool area, gym, underground parking. Maintenance is excellent and landscaping is nice. Good neighbors.

I love living here! Our loft apartment is gorgeous and spacious. The neighbors and staff are friendly :) my husband chose this apartment for us to live in and I couldn’t be happier with his choice!

Living here in Renaissance Apartments, have been nothing short of amazing. People here are super nice and polite. Management has always looked out for the residents and put them first.

My only gripe really is people not picking up poop and the elevator seems to be out of service every other week. Other than that things are great!

Love it here!!! To think went by so fast for me reaching a year already! Kelly and Yubi simply the best management team and for the guys they are as well great. Thank You!

Kelly has made our transition seamless. Showing us multiple floor plans, made great suggestions and we are very content with our choice.!!!!

Clean apartments, well equipped, nice view, great location and pets’ friendly. Neighbors are well selected. Quick response for maintenance calls

Great location, management and maintenance staff are great. However, some of the residents don't follow simple instructions about trash disposal or cleaning up after their pets.

Very near to the Park and Shop and the Brendan Theater. Quiet somehow. And good for walk exercise anywhere. Plus going to Todos Santos for the Farmer's Market every Tuesdays. And at the end of the Memorial Day and theres.music to the plaza every Thursdays.

I'm quite pleased with the place. The building is constructed well, it's comfortable and the staff is very good. Recycle bins on each floor would be a plus. And the construction is what it is, but it can a nuissance.

It’s been such a great experience. Even though we moved in shortly after the new construction burnt down, it’s been nothingnnut positive. The staff are wonderful, maintenance is done with in 24 hours, the neighbors are friendly and we live by everything. I’m so happy we chose to live here and look forward to being here for the time to come!

So far, living at Renaissance Square has been amazing. From the two ladies in the main office to the two gentlemen that take care of our maintenance and grounds. I always see everyone working hard, saying hello to tennants and if there is any type of issue, it's taken care of right away. The response time is grade "A" and i wouldn't have picked a better place to live.

Kelly and her team doing a great job at the office. Always want to help with a big smile on their face. I feel really happy after choose this place

It’s been great living here! Definitely more than I could have ever hoped for as a first apartment. The atmosphere is great and so is the location

Love it, clean, downtown, close to work. Quick response on maintence. Enough parking. Storage. Pool. Jacuzzi. Amenities. Great design. Safe.

Renaissance square has amazing staff and a remarkable management team. They are very helpful, genuine and kind. I'm happy to be living here.