Renaissance Square

4.4

4.4

The new building amenities are very nice. The outside-covered seating area with TVs and fireplace are great. It will be nice when we can use the clubhouse features as well.
Everybody at the office is great! Very happy with our experience so far. Our upstairs neighbors are extremely loud and we can always smell weed when we open our window. Other than that we love it!
I only officially moved in last week. What I experienced impressed me so far. I loved the conveniences of the apartment's amenities, the parking and accessibility to work, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. I would like to thank Yubi for going the extra mile and showing me how renting here would work to my advantage. I would also like to thank Cameron and Zoey for making the process slightly easier.
Nice place to live and close by to everything!! Brand new appliances and very modern which is a plus!! and the parking garage is same level as your parking spot!
So far so good. The people have been very attentive and helpful. I have never lived in an apt before so this has been a challenge. Great location. New apt
Zoey Nelson has been a pleasure to work with as far as getting me moved in, resolving any issues and answering questions I might have. My experience moving into Renaissance Square would not be as great without her friendly and professional attitude about everything! Thank you, Zoey!
We love the location of our apartment! The living space & community is beautiful to us here. As a sweets loving person i love to take a quick walk to Alpine pastry bakery on weekend mornings!
The moving in process was really smooth and the Management were pretty responsive to give us all the details we requested as well as attend all the maintenance request promptly. The ambiance is so pleasant. Would definitely recommend to my friends!
I have lived here for over a month and it has been great! The apartment is a dream place to live and truly feels like home. We love the courtyard yard and being able to hang out there while we BBQ. We also love how close we are to restaurants! It’s a safe place for runs/walks too!
There have been increasing issues with safety and security. I have personally seen unhoused individuals hanging out in the lobby during the afternoons.