Renaissance Square

The location is great and the office staff is amazing!!! It’s close to downtown, my work and all the neighbors are courteous people, and the amenities are great too!!
It’s been very good. Maintenance could use some Work. Very clean and organized. I love the all around security helps me feel safe and secure
Love the staff, residents are not the best I can hope for but the staff works hard to make everyone comfortable. I appreciate their dedication!
Recently moved in but so far so good! Clean community and good neighbors. Aside from some minor things that were taken care of right away. So far no complaints aside from the gym being closed during corona
Great! Everything is perfect, I love my apartment. They have very great technology, it is in the prime of downtown Concord. I love that I can walk to all the restaurants.
I love everything, the reseidents are all very nice and I totally love how all the common areas are always kept clean. Also all the green areas are perfect
We absolutely love it here! The workers are very nice and helpful. The complex is always clean. The entire parking situation is very nice.
Zoey and Yubisela were absolutely fantastic on helping finding a place. They stayed patient with us and stayed diligent about units that were fitting. They helped making apartment hunting very streamlined!
1 star
This complex sucks as of now. There’s always something broken. And the gym is taking forever! And now the temporary gym is closed too! Maybe if there were actually workers working on the gym?? I never see anyone working on it. The moment I move out the gym will be ready. Of course.
Yubisela was fantastic. Friendly and extremely helpful. Unit was clean and everything worked when we moved in. Looking forward to living here. Hope restaurant reviews are posted here.