Yubisela was fantastic. Friendly and extremely helpful. Unit was clean and everything worked when we moved in. Looking forward to living here. Hope restaurant reviews are posted here.

So far it’s been a great experience! All the neighbors are great as well as the admins! 💕 we just moved in and we are enjoying every part of it!

Love this place! Beautiful building and great location, close to everything. Staff is nice and helpful, they helped me a lot on my move in day. Waiting for gym opening.

I am so happy living at the Renaissance. My apartment is so spacious and beautiful. I enjoy my view of downtown Concord, and all the amenities Renaissance has to offer. I live on the fourth floor, which isn’t a problem at all because there are access to elevators. Kelly, Zoe and Yubi all work in the leasing office and are amazing. They are so attentive and proactive with the residents needs. The complex is very clean, the location is great here. I’ll be renting here until we leave California.

Greatest experience living any apartment community. Maintenance is great as well as management! Right at the heart of downtown concord. Will recommend to anyone.

Good so far, everything has been amazing. We just moved in Aug..so still a long way to to go. The management team is very good and helpful. Only drawback, i find is the parking garage gate is almost always out..but luckily we have 2 door.

Wonderful hospitality. Very welcoming and attentive to your well-being during your stay. The amenities are very accommodating along with providing a very safe environment

Yubi was beyond helpful, moving to a new area is stressful and she instantly had us on the idea of living here. So thankful to have met her!

I love living here. Close to shopping, entertainment, etc. Just a walk away from the summer music in the park. The apartments are beautiful with upgraded kitchens and appliances.

The community is great. The location is perfect for commuting and everything is a walking distance from restaurants to Bart. Certain improvements towards entertainment, underground parking lighting and stronger pesticide control (a lot of mosquitos / nats and flies during warmer days) would make this place better.

Love the apartment the space is big for the bay area. Close to Bart which is pretty convenient. Get 4 stars because of the area. It is not dangerous, but not great. The apartment gates are wide open usually.

Im so very happy to live in this community. It is a perfect location walking distance to shops and parks. Management along eoth maintenance does such a great job.

We’ve been here for 3 months and absolutely love it. Kelly and the whole management team are great! Maintenance is also on top of everything.

Love our apartment. Ideal layout for our family. Staff are wonderful. Clean facility and well maintained. Could not ask for a better location.

The staff are wonderful. Issues are resolved immediately. The unit is clean, amenities are great. It’s rare to find such wonderful accommodations available to our pets!

Amazing staff and community. More than what I expected!!! They are serious and respond fast in any maintenance request. Renaissace personnel’s treat you like family.

The actual apartment is perfect. I love the location. Within walking distance, there is so much to do and eat!! Now I’d like to meet a few neighbors.

Amazing apt and staff Amazing apt and staff Amazing apt and staff Amazing apt and staff Amazing apt and staff Amazing apt and staff There is now one better than Kelly when it comes to communication! Highly recommend

Love the space and light. Great amenities beautiful pool area, gym, underground parking. Maintenance is excellent and landscaping is nice. Good neighbors.

I love living here! Our loft apartment is gorgeous and spacious. The neighbors and staff are friendly :) my husband chose this apartment for us to live in and I couldn’t be happier with his choice!

Living here in Renaissance Apartments, have been nothing short of amazing. People here are super nice and polite. Management has always looked out for the residents and put them first.

My only gripe really is people not picking up poop and the elevator seems to be out of service every other week. Other than that things are great!

Love it here!!! To think went by so fast for me reaching a year already! Kelly and Yubi simply the best management team and for the guys they are as well great. Thank You!

Kelly has made our transition seamless. Showing us multiple floor plans, made great suggestions and we are very content with our choice.!!!!

Clean apartments, well equipped, nice view, great location and pets’ friendly. Neighbors are well selected. Quick response for maintenance calls