I had a very fast and smooth process. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. They answer all my questions. They made sure that I felt comfortable send in my information.

We have had a great experience so far. The staff are helpful and care about our needs . Overall community is safe, clean ,great location and love the square footage .

overall pretty darn good. security has made a big difference around here and that's a huge deal for us. construction is kind of a pain but no huge issues

The leasing office and staff are great!However, the people are less than desirable.Pot smoking in the garage, dog poop in the stairwell yuck

Nice elegant place to live. Close to lots of stores and restaurants. Great maintenance service. The response for maintenance is quick. Office open until Sunday.

I feel management (Kelly and Yubi) and staff members here at Renaissance Square are friendly, accommodating and truly care about my concerns. Great staff! It's my home away from home here at RS!

The experience with staff and maintenance has been nothing short of exceptional. The community it's self is quite clean and presentable. Unfortunately, the only feedback that is negative is the amount of break-ins I've experienced in the garage in the last two years. Over that time frame my car has been broken into 5 times.

pretty good but security on property needs to be better and more prominent especially in the summer here in california where the homemakers try to get in at every chance

Very good community and pet friendly! Awesome amenities and friendly staff. Thats why I'll give renaissance square 10 out 10 I would recommend!

The apartment complex is well designed and the apartments have ample room and a comfortable modern style. The kitchens are well designed with updated, modern stainless steel appliances and ample storage space. The bathrooms are also updated and modern and clean. The gym facilities are adequate and the addition of free weights would be a bonus. The party room is quite pleasant with a great kitchenette. The pool area is stunning with a real Tuscan vibe.

This is a great place to live! Beautiful and spacious apartments in a convenient location - walking distance to everything: Bart, restaurants, bars and grocery shops. We love our new home!

On site management is great. However elevators seem to be out of order at least once a week, flooding on the first floor when it rains heavily & trash shoot all full

Overall, we enjoy our living experience here: the locale, the upkeep, and the maintenance personnel. There are quite a number of times when the pounding, thumping, hammering, jumping e.t.c. sounds from the apartment above are very annoying.

going in year three and so far so good. new management office staff is very friendly. my place feels like home and i think it's the best complex in the area

been here going on 3 years and still very happy. any issues that may come up are taken care of quickly with a friendly staff. best place in my opinion to live in Concord

Awesome maintenance team, terrific office staff, and outstanding management. Maintenance request handled promptly. Our family is proud to call this place home.

You guys are doing an amazing job. We have been living here for a while and is a great place to live. The property is very clean and looks great!

I appreciate increased security during the night. Security presence in parking garage and in the building. I am excited for phase 2 of the community. Leasing staff is friendly and prompt with service. Cleanliness and upkeep is consistently great.

I haven't had any bad experiences with Renaissance square thus far. I've been a resident here for a year now and I'm as comfortable now as I was when I first moved in. My only suggestion would be to be a little more personable with your tenants.

The apartment is lovely and the office staff is very nice. The elevator is out of service quite a bit, and more community events would be nice.

Very good place to live. Staffs are very nice and maintenance is on time schedule. Overall so good so far. Parking lot clean and the only thing I concern is the security person... Seems like never around when I open garage at night on weekends.

Great Community to live in. From day one we have had exceptional support from the people managing this complex. They have been thorough in their follow-up and always prompt in their response to our requests. I would have given them 5 stars, except for the noisy road facing units.

Over the past 3 years, we've been happy with our living at Renaissance Square - it's a great location with a great team that has been responsive to requests and has worked with us each year to make sure we are comfortable in our unit and complex.

I moved in last Nov, so far it's been a great experience! From the staff at the office to the maintenance staff, they're always so very helpful.

Great service. Very timely when getting work orders done. Friendly staff that is always willing to answer questions and find solutions to problems in a timely manner