This is great place to live. Good location and great people to work with in the office. I location is safe and well kept. They communicate well with the tenants too.

Rents are not cheap, but it's probably the best apartments to live in in the area. There is some crime and noise, but that is probably everywhere in Concord.

This is a very good apartment in Concord because the apartment has a very good office to manage and also very quite and clean environment for residents to live.

The new gray delivery boxes in the lobby are ugly. They should be moved to another location. The ac unit located above my closet started leaking this summer ruining about 3 or 4 articles of clothing and books. The unit was repaired, but it would have been good to know that an ac unit is located above clothes/books.

Great place to live! Excellent management, clean premises. They have made it an enjoyable experience since our first visit when beginning the leasing process.

Everybody knows these are the best apartments in Concord. Clean, safe, great location, friendly staff, dog friendly, considerate neighbors, and all the amenities. This place truly feels like a home and not just another apartment complex. I literally have no complaints. I love this place so much it is worth the 1.5 hour commute I make every day from the east bay to the south bay. Also, I look forward to the new changes coming next year. Thank you Renaissance Square!

pet friendly, great staff and hands down the best in the area in my opinion. i just wish there were a bit more security at all hours vs just overnights

I had a very fast and smooth process. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. They answer all my questions. They made sure that I felt comfortable send in my information.

We have had a great experience so far. The staff are helpful and care about our needs . Overall community is safe, clean ,great location and love the square footage .

overall pretty darn good. security has made a big difference around here and that's a huge deal for us. construction is kind of a pain but no huge issues

The leasing office and staff are great!However, the people are less than desirable.Pot smoking in the garage, dog poop in the stairwell yuck

Nice elegant place to live. Close to lots of stores and restaurants. Great maintenance service. The response for maintenance is quick. Office open until Sunday.

I feel management (Kelly and Yubi) and staff members here at Renaissance Square are friendly, accommodating and truly care about my concerns. Great staff! It's my home away from home here at RS!

The experience with staff and maintenance has been nothing short of exceptional. The community it's self is quite clean and presentable. Unfortunately, the only feedback that is negative is the amount of break-ins I've experienced in the garage in the last two years. Over that time frame my car has been broken into 5 times.

pretty good but security on property needs to be better and more prominent especially in the summer here in california where the homemakers try to get in at every chance

Very good community and pet friendly! Awesome amenities and friendly staff. Thats why I'll give renaissance square 10 out 10 I would recommend!

The apartment complex is well designed and the apartments have ample room and a comfortable modern style. The kitchens are well designed with updated, modern stainless steel appliances and ample storage space. The bathrooms are also updated and modern and clean. The gym facilities are adequate and the addition of free weights would be a bonus. The party room is quite pleasant with a great kitchenette. The pool area is stunning with a real Tuscan vibe.

This is a great place to live! Beautiful and spacious apartments in a convenient location - walking distance to everything: Bart, restaurants, bars and grocery shops. We love our new home!

On site management is great. However elevators seem to be out of order at least once a week, flooding on the first floor when it rains heavily & trash shoot all full

Overall, we enjoy our living experience here: the locale, the upkeep, and the maintenance personnel. There are quite a number of times when the pounding, thumping, hammering, jumping e.t.c. sounds from the apartment above are very annoying.

going in year three and so far so good. new management office staff is very friendly. my place feels like home and i think it's the best complex in the area

Awesome maintenance team, terrific office staff, and outstanding management. Maintenance request handled promptly. Our family is proud to call this place home.

You guys are doing an amazing job. We have been living here for a while and is a great place to live. The property is very clean and looks great!

I appreciate increased security during the night. Security presence in parking garage and in the building. I am excited for phase 2 of the community. Leasing staff is friendly and prompt with service. Cleanliness and upkeep is consistently great.

I haven't had any bad experiences with Renaissance square thus far. I've been a resident here for a year now and I'm as comfortable now as I was when I first moved in. My only suggestion would be to be a little more personable with your tenants.