More cleaning of the common areas and better control over the dogs so the elevator doesn't smell like a BART terminal. Which STINKS and smells like a toilet.

Renaissance Square is perfectly located in downtown Concord, literally a few minutes' walk to restaurants, movies, shopping, and BART. The building is interesting architecturally, and a manageable size. The grounds were beautifully maintained when we first moved in 3 years ago, but have been neglected recently. Hoping new owners will restore it to its former profile. Biggest drawback: lax security. We've had a bike stolen, both of our cars broken into, our storage bins tampered with; others have had cars stolen and encountered homeless people climbing the fences to use the bathrooms, showers, hot tub and pool. Perhaps the new owners will take steps previous owners refused to. We hope so.

We are disappointed the leasing office is no longer open until 7pm to get packages that are delivered. It makes it difficult when you don't return home from work until 6.

Renaissance Square is a nice place to live and very close to downtown. It is safe and well maintained. Staff is very courteous and helpful.

Very happy with the new management. They are more available and very pleasent. I would like to suggest that they implement the guest permits for guest parking in the garage. This is for the safety of the residents and their vehicles. I would also like to see more security cameras installed at the entrances and exits of the complex as well as inside the parking garage. Safety should be a number one priority for its residences.

I've been here for 2 years now and still really like it. rent is. a little high but it feels like home and I think the best apt complex in the area by far

Nise floor plan, inner courtyards are quiet and nicely landscaped. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Recycling is important to me and Renissance Square collects all types.

Yes we see at night seqourty but Sunday and yesterday holiday time we sow people siting in tv room and we ask them do you have a key this building he sad no someone open my door but they were panicking we look around us to see one secourety non of them there we called main day say we Mack a not I com sistem I need to be a safe I have a teenager they go to t v room to do homework we need to be safe ...!!!!

Too early to rate....only had 3 weeks under new management. First impressions are positive. The community has a diverse guests and it will take the management some time to fully understand in order to manage effectively.

It is wonderful living there. The place is very well kept and managed. The leasing office staff is a pleasure to work with. The only negative I have is your move in procedure really sucks. You should allow the elevator to be booked at least for an hour. You should try moving in and/or out yourselves and feel the pain!

Great service. Very timely when getting work orders done. Friendly staff that is always willing to answer questions and find solutions to problems in a timely manner

I moved in last Nov, so far it's been a great experience! From the staff at the office to the maintenance staff, they're always so very helpful.

Over the past 3 years, we've been happy with our living at Renaissance Square - it's a great location with a great team that has been responsive to requests and has worked with us each year to make sure we are comfortable in our unit and complex.

Great Community to live in. From day one we have had exceptional support from the people managing this complex. They have been thorough in their follow-up and always prompt in their response to our requests. I would have given them 5 stars, except for the noisy road facing units.

Very good place to live. Staffs are very nice and maintenance is on time schedule. Overall so good so far. Parking lot clean and the only thing I concern is the security person... Seems like never around when I open garage at night on weekends.

The apartment is lovely and the office staff is very nice. The elevator is out of service quite a bit, and more community events would be nice.

I haven't had any bad experiences with Renaissance square thus far. I've been a resident here for a year now and I'm as comfortable now as I was when I first moved in. My only suggestion would be to be a little more personable with your tenants.

I appreciate increased security during the night. Security presence in parking garage and in the building. I am excited for phase 2 of the community. Leasing staff is friendly and prompt with service. Cleanliness and upkeep is consistently great.

You guys are doing an amazing job. We have been living here for a while and is a great place to live. The property is very clean and looks great!

Awesome maintenance team, terrific office staff, and outstanding management. Maintenance request handled promptly. Our family is proud to call this place home.

going in year three and so far so good. new management office staff is very friendly. my place feels like home and i think it's the best complex in the area

Overall, we enjoy our living experience here: the locale, the upkeep, and the maintenance personnel. There are quite a number of times when the pounding, thumping, hammering, jumping e.t.c. sounds from the apartment above are very annoying.

On site management is great. However elevators seem to be out of order at least once a week, flooding on the first floor when it rains heavily & trash shoot all full

This is a great place to live! Beautiful and spacious apartments in a convenient location - walking distance to everything: Bart, restaurants, bars and grocery shops. We love our new home!

The apartment complex is well designed and the apartments have ample room and a comfortable modern style. The kitchens are well designed with updated, modern stainless steel appliances and ample storage space. The bathrooms are also updated and modern and clean. The gym facilities are adequate and the addition of free weights would be a bonus. The party room is quite pleasant with a great kitchenette. The pool area is stunning with a real Tuscan vibe.