I love where the complex is in comparison to campus and have had no issues when I need to get help from the office my experience has been enjoyable overall

I’ve had a pleasant experience here so far. There are certain things to me that need huge improvement but besides that, the environment is great& quiet

Love how fast maintenance is!! I didnt want to leave but I definitely referred many friends here, the staff is always welcoming and friendly.

They’ve been consistently working to improve the living here at Republic. Although upstairs neighbors can be quite loud at times, I have little to no complaint with these apartments.

I renewed my lease the first chance I got. Living at the republic is great the distance from school is barley anything. My parents signed me without second guessing and never looked back

I love the community and the people in it! The amenities are great and my dog loves the park. I can easily walk to campus if need be. The only problem I’ve ever had is that ceiling leaks when it rains.

The staff is amazing! Always helpful and knows my name every time I go to the main office! They do the maintenance requests in a timely manner.

The leasing office was very kind and always answered my questions to the best of their ability. I felt comfortable, I knew I wasn’t getting taken advantage of and that my opinions were heard.

Minor internet issues throughout the year, great staff, timely maintenance, wonderful events. Great complex in general, lived here all 3 years I attended Sam.

Absolutely love the environment and living here. Everyone makes me feel welcomed and makes sure that I feel safe. The gym and amenities are great! Love the new pool

Love how fast they help you when you need something fixed. They have been nothing but nice since the day I moved in! Love all the fun activities they have!

I love living here! The amenities and community events are amazing. The staff are always friendly. I would like to see better pest control in the apartments I have had them come spray three separate times and it never gets the job done.

Great energy, a helpful front office and amazing apartments. From the very beginning the office was informative and patient and it helped my decision be that much easier.

Living at Republic was a great experience. It’s only a 15-20 minute walk to campus, maintenance is always quick to fix problems, and the staff is always nice and checking up on us

I love living here. The staff is great and the amenities are amazing. The club house is 24 hours which is a plus and comes in handy during finals week.

The staff is very friendly and helpful when it comes to any questions I may have. My roommate are awesome as well and I have enjoyed living here.

Great experience, lots of fun and helpful workers to help you out when u need it. Great fun when hosting awards and games, free food and prizes

I love staying here at Republic of Sam Houston ! Great environment! Great people. Great apts, loving the swimming pool. Maintenance people are great

I feel like this community used to be better when I started living here Fall 2015. The prices for a studio have gone so high up that I did not renew for the incoming school year. The gym never seems to be kept and wipes to clean the machines are always running out. I once went to the bathroom in the clubhouse and there was no toilet paper so I notified an employee and she told me to get it myself in some other room. The printer is always messed up and while there is effort to secure areas such as the gym...people just put things at the door to let their friends in. I used to have a better experience here and it’s been declining unfortunately. I am glad they finally fixed the potholes throughout the complex but it took an extremely long amount of time.

I like staying here! The staff is nice and helpful! The environment in the vicinity is clean too. I have been staying here for almost two years and so far so good!

Every one is in the office is super nice, the facility is really nice. The only problem I have had to far is my neighbors are really loud and don’t pick up after their puppies and I’m worried my dog will get sick because there is poop all over the place.

They are improving the amenities, but haven’t tried to work on updating the actual apartments. That would be nice to have a better apartment since rent went up. Still have awesome staff members!

The Republic at Sam Houston has great amenities and a friendly staff! There's always lots of activities and events for the residents. I would recommend to a friend.

Great community for a great price! Staff is super friendly and super helpful! Definitely recommend for transfers or even students that want to live off campus for a decent price

All of my requests have been fufilled as soon as they could be. I love the staff. They are fun and relatable in a professional manner. Leasing deals are also great!