The republic is such a welcoming and nice place to live. The staff are so nice, and are always willing to answer your questions with no delay. I really enjoy the gym as well.

Nice location because it is close to campus. The only problem I have is that no one reinforces the rules. There is so much dog poop and parties that I hate living there.

Great experience while living here. There’s always an event going on. The 24 hour gym is my favorite and everything is kept clean/ updated. The cyber cafe is great too.

I enjoy my apartment community. The only problem that I tend to encounter is that other residents don’t really respect our living spaces. I also wish we had shuttles to and from the campus and a maybe a hot tub in our pool area. Other than that, it isn’t a bad place to live.

I have truly enjoyed living at the republic and will continue to do so. They have a wonderful gym that does not get too busy. They keep their tanning bed really clean and maintenance is fast.

good environment good service amazing staff. this is my second semester here and I had zero problems with anything. they make have activities a nice gym

This is a great place to love when you are on college. Its great because you get the college feel without living on campus. I would recommend for anyone needing a college place to stay.

I love living here. The office staff is so friendly and the always respond to my matnience request quickly. I definitely recommend living here.

It is a great community for students at Sam Houston State University! The events and maintenance are great. However, I wish they would encourage more direct communication with building CA’s and residents. I don’t even know who my new CA is.

This apartment is really nice. I love the workout center and the free coffee at the clubhouse. I like to bring my friends to play pool. I also like the free printer.

Overall the place is great, I haven't had any problems while living here. Only issue I had that was annoying was the maintenance people said they fixed the drain in the bathtub when they didn't. Other than that it's a good place to live, real cozy.

I like it here, great community, friendly staff. Never had a problem receiving a package or anything like that. I would definitely live here again

Great time leaving here. Maintenance has gotten way better. They're either there the day of or the day after. Better with events but alot of times the time is wrong on the calendar so it's missed or many people dont show up.

This apartment is great and the staff is very helpful and is interested is each community member. The events that they hold are fun and very interactive and you meet new people easily.

The Republic is a good apartment to stay at the staff are friendly and all , however there is a lot of dog feces and they need to find a way to clean that up besides that everything else is great.

Definetly recommend to students that are transferring or are just tired of living on campus. The staff is very helpful and create wonderful events throughout the semester to "de-stress". Ive been here for almost 2 years now and I dont have any real complaints.

I’ve only been living here for about a month and it’s been great so far. The staff is very helpful and they get things done in a timely manner.

I love how how the staff is always super nice and always able to answer my questions and concerns! The appliances all work pretty great and the living space is nice and cozy!

They are really improving!!! :) they call the residents by our names, they have a lot more events, and the gym is awesome. The staff is a lot more friendly as well. I enjoy the cafe lounge and free coffee....

I really have enjoyed my time living here. I love the activities the Republic puts on for the residents at the clubhouse. Their maintence is quick and easy to submit maintence requests.

Wonderful apartment complex! The price is a little bit high for the size of the unit and we have had a huge ant problem but other than that it’s been wonderful living here!

It’s great friendly people everywhere love my own room own space it’s been so nice. Basketball has been good, they have a gym wonderful. Also computer lab nice.

Love living here. The maintenance always gets the job done on time. The staff is really nice and super helpful if you come acrosss a problem. I also love that the clubhouse is open 24/7.

The Republic at Sam Houston is a wonderful place to stay when at Sam Houston State University. The staff and the maintenance crew at the apartment is amazing quick and careful.

Friendly staff. Close to the college. Plenty of activities to make new friends. On top of every residents needs. If you have a dog there is a dog park that you can take them too also. 😊