The Republic at Sam Houston is a wonderful place to stay when at Sam Houston State University. The staff and the maintenance crew at the apartment is amazing quick and careful.

Friendly staff. Close to the college. Plenty of activities to make new friends. On top of every residents needs. If you have a dog there is a dog park that you can take them too also. 😊

Love living here! Community staff has been good to me. Every time I need something done in my apartment; which is rare, they make sure they get it handled in a timely matter.

Good maintenance service, though it can be slow at times. Love my apartment, though! Great people on staff who want to help. However, living in a college-geared complex has it's drawbacks (i.e. noisy students coming home at 2 am).

I have now lived at the republic for a semester and I can honestly say that i have been very happy and I love that I can be comfy and know that I am in a good community!

Lots of community activities each month, great staff, quick response to maintenance requests, close to campus. Overall, a pretty decent place to live.

This is a pretty good apartment complex. They are very community driven and have numerous events for residents to participate in. The apartments themselves could use a couple of updates here and there, but overall not a bad place to live.

It has been great living here. The staff is very helpful and any issues are taken care. I have enjoyed live here at the Republic! An plus it is close to the campus!!

Living on my one has been a wonderful experience. I enjoy having my own space and i have a fantastic roommate. Although there are a couple of things that i think can be better, this has been a great first apartment.

The staff is amazing and super sweet and friendly! Maintenance is always fast and very friendly, never have any issues with them. The amenities are really great as well the gym is very well equipped

I enjoy staying at the Republic! It feels like my home away from home. The staff are always so nice. My family loves it and I personally love it! ❤️

Really enjoy the environment and all the activities the apartments have. I feel safe and welcomed any time I am at home. The gym is really nice and everyone around is always really nice!

The Republic at Sam Houston is the first place I elived on my own and I couldn’t have picked a better place. The people are friendly and the amenities are really nice. I would recommend this to anybody who is looking for a place to live!!

I love living here! It’s my second year here. The staff is fantastic and makes you feel at home. I appreciate the work the management puts in for the residents.

I have been a resident here for a couple of years and I love it. The staff is super nice. All of the maintenance members are really nice and always respond to any issue in a timely manner. I love it here!

My maintenance requests are always taken care of the same day and the office staff is super friendly. The only think I don’t like about the Republic is the size of our apartment for the price we pay.

The republic at Sam Houston has such a great staff and hosts wonderful events. The gym is kept clean and is kept in the best shape. I couldn’t ask for a better place to live

Friendly staff that always greet with a smile and will sometimes know you in a first name basis. Community is kept clean and is generally a nice living space.

The office personnel is friendly and while I feel like the electric bill is a bit high the price is reasonable. It’s at the best location to campus for someone who doesn’t drive. The only downside is that since heb moved grocery shopping is a bit more difficult.

Its a fun place to live it. Campus is right down the street and it usually takes 10 min to walk there and the staff is so friendly and they make you feel at home.

The republic at Sam Houston apartments are great! Love the way how the staff treats everyone like family. The apartments are a little small, but overall love it here.

The office staff is friendly, three parking lot is clean. Anytime there is an issue with the AC or appliances they either fix it or replace it that same day. With a 24hour pool and gym I couldn't ask for more. Which is why I renewed my lease.

I really enjoy living in an apartment complex that is fun and makes me feel safe. The faculty is always very welcoming and helpful. Also, my dog LOVES the dog park!

Living here has been really easy, relaxing, and overall pretty sweet. The gym is only a short walk away, as well as a pool, staff is great, and paying rent is easy. I recommend this place to anyone.

It is nice living in an apartment that is so close to campus, but also private enough to feel at home. I am moving to a studio next semester but have enjoyed my four bedroom