I’m enjoying it so far. No real complaints. My roommate and I are thinking of resigning again. We just haven’t done it yet lol. But all in all, great place to live.

This is my second year living here and it has been a pleasant experience. Maintenance is speedy and always does a good job. Love how furniture is provided.

Honestly this has been the best place so far!! So good i renewed very fast to lock my place. I really enjoy the staff, they are so nice and willing to help you out!!

My resident experience has been okay so far, nothing too much to write home about. One thing I'd like to change would be the quality of the bedrooms and such.

It's a great community. The noise level is great and not too far from the campus. I just wish there was a shuttle so I wouldn't have to walk.

I have been living here for over half year, and I am very happy about most of things. I like the community, apartment, and the staffs. I already have renew my lease for next year, and I am looking forward to it!

I enjoyed my apartment and the area. I do wish that the apartment could be bigger but it’s not a bad size but I do think it’s a little over priced and our mold issue still has not been looked at

They’re alright. Not the best. Very unorganized and confusing. All they want is your money and don’t really care about how you really feel. Nothing but lies

All staff are friendly and helpful. They all actually want to talk to you and get to know you. The clubhouse is always clean and is a comfortable place to hang out.

Very great place to live at. Very friendly staff and very helpful. Only complaint is that when people take their eye out to go to the restroom they do not pick up their waste thus when you walk into the building it smells pretty bad

Love staying here! The staff and maintenance team is fantastic! I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! If you are looking for a place to stay I hight reccomend Republic at Sam Houston!

I love how the gym and computer lab is open 24 hours! Some of the workers in the office are kind people who truly care about their residents!

So far my stay has been great! I was a bit nervous to start my first year at at a university. However Republic at Sam Houston has so many cool events you can participate in and make new friends!

I loved it here my first year mostly because of the reward program but I’ve been waiting months to get onsite approval for my gift card so I’m not liking it

I think the place is great, neighbors are nice and quiet. If my room is too cold the heater warms up the room in only a few minutes. I can walk to school and I think that's the bee's knees.

I've only lived at Republic for a short time, but the staff have been wonderful. I love the space I have, the area, and the location. It's super close to campus, and I can either walk or bike with no issues!

I like how the apartment is really clean and how much of a good price it is. The staff was also really friendly and easy to talk to and very helpful.

Great community with a lot to offer. Sits in a great spot with direct acces to shopping as well as dining options. Right across the street from SHSU as well.

I’m happy with my first semester staying at the republic. My favorite thing about the complex is either the 24hr amenities and the staff. The staff customer service and satisfaction is so swell, something I would love to be a part of. Only down side about the complex is that it is pretty small for the price. Other apartments are much bigger but only slightly more by the month.

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Staff is always friendly and super helpful with anything I need! If I have a problem they fix it within hours and are so friendly about helping me!

Such an amazing atmosphere. The staff is super friendly and personable. The staff is quick to help you with any problems you have and will call you back to check if the problem is resolved.

I enjoy living in republic. I enjoy the events the republic staff puts on for the residents to do its good for the residents to interact with others who live here.

The Republic at Sam Houston has been my home for a year and a half and I have loved every second of it. I definitely enjoy the fact that the clubhouse is open 24/7. I print a lot of my school work there and I also go to the 24 hour gym often. When it’s warm outside the pool is a great place to hangout with friends and cook some food on the grill. I will be sad to leave The Republic at Sam Houston.

The maintenance staff is very quick and helpful. The events at the clubhouse have been less and less well organized. The staff tries their best but improvement can be done.