I've been really pleased with the good condition of the apartment and the valet trash service. The area is quiet and clean. Only issue so far is that my storage has mold inside and the door looks to be cracked and it won't lock. But overall, very good experience so far!

I would give living here a 4.85. Because i love my huge apartment!!!! 2 huge bedrooms. Big walkin closets, plenty ove storage. Wood burning fire place. 1085 sq ft. Laundry room. Take points off for. Old kitchen appliances. That is an upgrade. If something is not working. Maintenance very fast. More point's of for parking. Depends on building you are in but if there are garages in behind your spot u had to park its a nightmare. Other people park in front of the garages and u cant get out in the morning. Or if not paying attention u hit them. Management dose not enforce the no parking. U r told when u move in not to but sings need to put up no parking zone and get a tow company in here.

Overall great price wish some of the other attendants where not so crazy they rent out to, But the staff I friendly they are always on top of everything and willing to make everything right!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I love living here. It is quiet and convenient to plenty of shopping and restaurants. The only thing I dislike is the parking. I feel like I shouldn't have to park at another building to get to my apartment or play dodge cars with cars that park on the sides or middle of the road. Other than this issue, I love it. They also fix things in a timely manner.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I like living here it’s peaceful and quiet and I’m a lil quiet spot. They pick up your trash for you ive seen turtles And raccoons 😂 but other than that it’s a cool place to live.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Since moving here I’ve always felt safe. anytime i an issue there’s always us a quick response soon response and readiness get the problem resolved the problem resolved , no matter how big or small

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I’ve been here for almost 2 years. It has been a great experience. The neighbors are great and so is the leasing team. I haven’t had any issues functionality wise in my unit.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I have been here since Feb. 2019, I love it here the neighbors in my building are very and respectful. Many of them have pets that also very friendly. So far so good.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Clean and beautiful property. The management here has been nothing but kind and understanding of my roommate and I! The units themselves are a spacious and cozy place to call home.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great experience thus far, I haven’t been here’s long but it’s been fineness except the shooting that happened recently had hhopefully that’s not a reoccurring thing

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Maintenance could be a little faster with responding to request and keeping your word or promise of service in a timely matter to a customer could be better. More lights outside the complex could improve.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Living at the Reserve at river walk has been a great experience. It’s very quiet and peaceful. Parking is a bit difficult to find after 7/8pm but other than that it’s great.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The ladies in the leasing office are amazing. Always friendly and welcoming. If and when I do have an issue, it’s fixed right away without any problems. We just need more parking spaces please.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Very peaceful. I am close to work so it is very convenient. The staff is very sweet and respectful. This is a very giving community which I love

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Peaceful. This location offers peace and quiet for all which is important for me working overnight. This being a crowded community but still very peaceful.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The community is quite and clean. The location is very convenient being in the center point of Columbia. My only issue is mantince on the apartment. There not getting handdle at proper timing but there is only one mantince worker so it can get frustrating especially when your paying rent to live here.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

It’s a great place to live and a very nice neighborhood. Totally beautiful and nice staff. Whatever work orders I had have always they have always been taken care of in quick matter

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Everyone's friendly! It's generally been pretty quiet and people keep to themselves but whenever you pass by someone and say hello, they always return greetings.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The office staff is very nice and helpful. I think they need more maintenance people so that you don't have to put in 2 or 3 of the same requests before it gets done. The biggest need is more parking spaces, especially in front of building 5. Thank you.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Overall the apartment is pretty spacious and has all of the neccesary elements to make a good home. Especially the added bonus of having a fireplace for the cold nights in the winter. The neighborhood is pretty quiet and neighbors friendly. The staff is always ready and available to help when called upon as well.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

So far so good! Impressed my the layout of my new apartment. I Haven’t asked much of management bc I haven’t had to. I have faith they’d get whatever I need taken care of.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

No complaints!!!! Love the space of the apartment. The tall ceilings are amazing. The staff is amazing. The application process was quick. Can’t wait to enjoy my new home.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I moved into Riverwalk in April and it has been great so far. The girls in the office are amazing and so friendly and helpful. I recommend it highly and I’m glad I found the place.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

It’s ok out here. Phone’s don’t work that great if you have boost you must have WiFi. It laid back and quiet. It’s not too far from any where you want to go around here.