Reserve at Riverwalk was very efficient and organized when it came to seeking an apartment and signing a lease. The apartments are clean and well kept, minus a few maintenance details, which in time were taken care of after we moved in.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The apartment are clean and affordable but some of the other residents have lots of issues and cops have been here numerous of times. I wish some of the neighbors wouldn’t cause so much commotion.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Walls are thin & a lot of carpenter bees that’s the only complaint..other than that amazing..pretty quiet, office team members are easygoing..

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Lived here in the past returnerd recently and I’m satisfied. Quiet area, and so many ammenties. Let’s not forget the friendly staff; if I need anything, have any questions they’re always there to help.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Better street space is needed. Its a tad bit expensive for a 1 bed 1 bathroom apartment. Overall its a quiet area and tuck away. Not a drama filled environment also its clean.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Overall it is good, but the parking is terrible. Please provide more spaces. Especially around building five. Maybe you could tear down those garages. Thank you.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I love it here so far! Super peaceful and close to everything! The only thing that I think could be better is the cell phone and internet service.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Been her almost a month and I still love it here from NC to SC I am so happy I chose this place wonderful and caring staff and i definitely would recommend this place to anyone

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Slightly outdated but great otherwise. Super quiet area. Friendly staff. Valet trash is nice. Would be nice to have the gym stay open later.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I really like living at Reserve at Riverwalk apartments. The staff is friendly, the area is beautiful, and the apartment layouts are spacious.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

We just moved in! Everyone we've met( staff and neighbors) have been nothing but nice to us! The location is perfect bc it's close to everything!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

My wife and Iove it here. So glad that we moved here. The office people are so helpful and the move in was so easy . The neighbors are so friendly and helpful

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

So far great. Gotta get use to 3rd floor. Just wish they can do something about the parking in the back. It's a problem in the back. Sometimes have to park at the other buildings.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I’m very pleased living at Reserve. The staff is wonderful and maintenance is timely and efficient. The complex is quiet and in a great location with access to downtown and the suburbs.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

No noises or loud music being played at uncomfortable times. Trash pick up is timely and the office managers are undertstanding and flexible.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Beautiful just that rent is too high. If the rent was lowered I feel like it would be a fabulous place to live it convienant great for singles and families river access directly across the street is awesome

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I’ve been living here for over a year, and its been such an enjoyable experience. There’s friendly staff, helpful maintenance, a pet friendly environment, and a clean and comfortable space to live.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

So far so good ! Very quite and in the cut away form the hustle of broad river, but super close to everything ! The Community is vey kept and neat and the front desk managers seem friendly!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The staff was friendly and helped to get us settled into our new place. The community is tucked away in an area that is beautiful and quiet. I love that it is not far from the business area.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Pretty nice neighbourhood. Quite mostly. Parking close to your apartment can be a little frustrating, but there is plenty to chose from if you don't mind a little walk.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

So far so good. I like what i have seen so far. The residents in my building have been very friendly. The office staff has been very nice and have done their best to resolve any issues quickly.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great maintenance and friendly faces. The community is dog friendly and trash valet is consistent. The pool and gym area could use more work.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great place to live however I do believe that upgrades in the kitchen area are way over due especially with the electrical plugs which are not up to date and I also called about the trash in the area due to nasty neighbors leaving beer bottles and cans everywhere someone came to blow the area however never picked up the beer cans and bottles they still remain on the stairs way....also lighting in building 4 as well as mailbox area is horrible. Cars speed thru the area needs to be yield or stop signs. Overall this could be an amazing place to live or only renovations would take place. Take care of minor issues that's starting to cause major issues would be a great start.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I love the community. Its quiet and beautiful with great amenities. The only thing that bothers me is the parking. Wish there were designated spots for the residents

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

overall i am pleased. the car washing station was my biggest disappointment because of the condition yall let it get to. i love to clean my car a lot so it would be nice to be able to do so. the parking lots needs some serious work done. the gym also has equipment that doesnt work and some times it locked at a normal time and i dont understand why. The staff attitude and response time on maintenance is 5 star though.