Maintenance calls or handled within a reasonable amount of time. Expect to accrue extra charge is not mention on your lease. Living here it isn’t terrible overall I am post grad college student this is my first apartment.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

If you can get past the weird parking lot set up, this is a great place to live. The neighborhood is nice and it’s conveniently located close to downtown. Overall, it’s not a bad place to live.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I’ve been really happy with Reserve at River Walk. The amenities are nice, and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Also, the location is very convenient to my work.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Management has improved. If only they could control the issues with pets. I also think it would be nice to have someone patrol the parking lot. Having assigned parking would be nice.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I’ve only been living at Reserve for a month and my experience has beeen hugely positive thus far. The ladies in the office are pleasant and helpful. I needed some work done in my apartment and maintenance has been prompt and effective. The community is quiet and my apartment is homey! I’m happy to be a resident.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I’m enjoying my residency at Riverwalk. It’s quiet and there haven’t been any security concerns. People mind their business and are nice. I’ve lived there for more than a year and decided to renew my lease.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The community is very friendly. I've had nothing but positive interactions thus far. I enjoy the diversity of the community. And the staff is very friendly and helpful as well.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I absolutely love living here at the Reserve at the Riverwalk! It is quiet and the neighbors are very friendly. I also enjoy the valet trash service as well as the pool and gym access. They also have great and speedy maintenance repairs. But most of all, I am very happy that I have not found any bugs in my apartment. They offer weekly bug spray repellent upon request. And not to mention additional storage space if needed for an additional fee of course. The front office is very friendly and attentive to my needs. Over all I am very pleased with this apartment. Thank you!!!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I truly enjoy living here. My only complaint is that we desperately need more parking for building 5 please. Those garages take up all of the parking spaces. Please help. Thank you.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Quiet neighbourhood. Spacious apartments. Maintenance is pretty efficient. Picking up mail can sometimes be a problem if you have a schedule that doesn't work with the office.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

It's good place to live. Quiet place to sit on the patio balcony to enjoy the cool breeze of the wind, to read a book and just enjoy the scenery.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

It's really quiet it here and a great location tucked away. Staff is very friendly and understanding. Street space should be improved and better fitness center is needed. Remember that utilities aren't included in the rent.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Not a bad experience for my first apartment. Maintenance is pretty fast and compliant. Management is a little slow but has improved since my arrival.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

My stay here at the Reserves have been great! I have a few concerns about the renovations needed in the kitchen area as well as replacements to updated sockets in the kitchen area...also more lightning needed in the building 4area.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The community is fine, some of the residents seem to be littering and around which is upsetting to residents who try to keep the community clean.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Awesome place to live. Maintenance needs to be more quicker on getting complaints done. Also car wash station isn’t open. I think that should be handle as well.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Overall I love my experience here. Maintenance is nice and kind and come as soon as they can. The valet trash people are nice and always on time. Pest control is accommodating to needs. Office staff are sweet and they listen. My only think would be sweeping the stairs, spider webs pop up a lot. Also some people park in front of the garages which makes it a pain to try and get out if they are behind you. Other than that it is great.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I like it here at the Reserve. It's typically quiet. Parking outside my building can be frustrating sometimes but that's not enough for me to dislike the place.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great so far! I haven’t had any issues as of now and the neighbors seem to be friendly. Waiting to try out the fireplace soon. Management handles things on time and in a professional manner

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I like the apartment designs of the apartments. it is located in a good spot. The roads in the complex are narrow, steep. And full of blind corners. Parking isnt very good either. Mostly quiet at night. Nice pool area. Some gym equipment doesn't work. Ultimately I'm pleased

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The area around the apartments are nice, the apartments themselves are nice too. Having a fitness room and garage helps out, my stay has been good so far

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The apartments are very nice and spacious. Also, the complex is quiet. The only things I don't like is the limited parking and the fact you can hear neighbors above l.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Overall, I've liked living here for the past few months. The pool was nice and never too crowded which I'm not complaining about. The unit is smaller than some other complexes at a similar price point but I really like my patio (view into the woods) and am very excited to start using the wood burning fireplace. We've had some minor maintenance issues but the office team has been quick to get those fixed for us so no complaints there. The neighbors have all been friendly enough with no issues yet. There are a couple small issues that I think they are working on like an improved fitness room and cleaning up the overall grounds. The trash service that is required for us to pay for is also not really seen as a value but I can't complain too much. So far so good and I'm happy to be here!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great spot to live! Close to downtown and city events! The pool is nice during the summer and gym is excellent too. Great place for couples or roommates

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Living here is great. The leasing agents are all so friendly. I haven’t had any problems since I’ve moved here. Maintenance request are usually done the same day and if not then the next day