Great spot to live! Close to downtown and city events! The pool is nice during the summer and gym is excellent too. Great place for couples or roommates

Living here is great. The leasing agents are all so friendly. I haven’t had any problems since I’ve moved here. Maintenance request are usually done the same day and if not then the next day

The apartments have good layouts and very spacious. Valet trash is awesome. Parking is HORRIBLE! And people drive through like maniacs. I was hit within 2 months staying here, and 2 of my guests have been hit within the community. If you are disabled and require special accommodations or handicapped parking spaces to be available and close then this is not the place. As far as the staff they are all pleasant and helpful with the exception of the manager. In speaking to her requires you repeatedly asking the same question because she can not give you a simple answer to even a closed ended question. But don’t let that discourage you from experiencing a mostly great place to live, Managers get replaced at apartments all the time. The location, price, and layout make it worth considering. Get a garage and you’ll love it here.

This apartment complex is the best place i have ever lived at. Iove the employees and the maintenance staff. They always have monthly activities for us to get together and meet other people in the complex. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to my friends and family

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Nice community. Well kept. The laundry facility could use an upgrade. That’s about the only bad thing I can think of. Now I’m just writing to take up characters.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The location is very convenient, and the staff is always friendly and helpful. They are also very responsive to questions/concerns and always resolve issues promptly.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

From start to finish my fiancé and I appreciated the excellent service from the ladies in the front office! Made our move absolutely seamless and we love our apartment!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I've loved living here so far. Management has been very friendly and responsive to questions, maintenance requests, or other issues that have popped up. For the price, the apartments and amenities are conveniently located and of great quality. No complaints so far, and I would definitely recommend it to someone else looking for an apartment.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Since moving in the experience has been okay. With the loud noise of the people with their dirt bikes, not enough parking spaces in front of your building, or to the police being on the property once every week. The overall apartment and staff are good, but it's the neighbors that will make it unhappy to live. Staff listen to all your complaints and try their best to accommodate where they can, can be a little more faster about maintenance request.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

We need more parking spaces near building 5 please. Can you tear down the garages and make more spaces. When you come in late at night you have to park down the hill. Also please put some lamp posts down the hill. It is terribly dark on that side. Other than that, things overall are y nice.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Overall I am very happy here except for the parking. I cannot always park in front of my building and people don't always park in the spaces

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

My experience has been great. My only issue is the $20 fee when I use my VISA debit card when paying rent online. The staff does a good job.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Everything has been very quiet still around here. The maintenance men are very responsive and have a good turn around time for fixing problems.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I’ve been kept up to date on all of the move in processes, and have felt confident in staff members. I look forward to a new beginning and fresh start.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Love living here but the parking sucks I pay almost 800.00 a month and don’t ever have a parking spot. I just wish that they will come up with parking decals

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Reserve at River Walk is a clean community with conscience of valet trash and emergency maintained hours. There’s not an influx of noise or disturbances.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The staff are always super friendly and go above & beyond to be helpful. Also having access to a pool has been wonderful during these hot summer months.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

So far so good. I took a tour and the employee Rachel was very nice. I am looking forward to a good move in experience. Also my phone interaction with Elizabeth have been very positive.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

My experience so far has been amazing. Friendliest people to ever deal with. Moving in process was very easy and simple. Would recommend to friends!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Pleasent place to live but parking is horrible. You dont get what you pay for as far as rent. Maintance can be slow some days. It's a quiet place for the most part except for those day where a couple decides to ride dirt bikes and four wheelers in a small area that arleady has issues with parking and trying to get through the parking lot no two cars can pass at the same time its kind of a one way strip but we make do of course.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

So far so good. Maintenance is pretty efficient. Parking is still an issue with neighboring residents parking illegally/against the parking garages.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

From the first day I new this was going to be our forever home everyone is so nice and made moving in sweet Ashley is the best she stays in contact with every step of the way

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Just getting started as a resident at River Walk. Fell in love with the area. The staff, especially Angela, has been a great experience. We've been made to feel so welcome and can't wait to get settled in.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

It was a pleasure working with everyone with the office to get moved in. Awesome team that gives you surety. The transition was definitely a breeze..

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I feel that in building4 more lighting needs to be put out its to dark for a single woman to come home late at night to darkness also around the wooded area needs to be fenced in with additional black fence as seen throughout the complex...Stop signs need to placed...also these apart are very out dated appliances..everything needs to be upgraded.