So far so good ! Very quite and in the cut away form the hustle of broad river, but super close to everything ! The Community is vey kept and neat and the front desk managers seem friendly!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The staff was friendly and helped to get us settled into our new place. The community is tucked away in an area that is beautiful and quiet. I love that it is not far from the business area.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Pretty nice neighbourhood. Quite mostly. Parking close to your apartment can be a little frustrating, but there is plenty to chose from if you don't mind a little walk.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

So far so good. I like what i have seen so far. The residents in my building have been very friendly. The office staff has been very nice and have done their best to resolve any issues quickly.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great maintenance and friendly faces. The community is dog friendly and trash valet is consistent. The pool and gym area could use more work.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great place to live however I do believe that upgrades in the kitchen area are way over due especially with the electrical plugs which are not up to date and I also called about the trash in the area due to nasty neighbors leaving beer bottles and cans everywhere someone came to blow the area however never picked up the beer cans and bottles they still remain on the stairs way....also lighting in building 4 as well as mailbox area is horrible. Cars speed thru the area needs to be yield or stop signs. Overall this could be an amazing place to live or only renovations would take place. Take care of minor issues that's starting to cause major issues would be a great start.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I love the community. Its quiet and beautiful with great amenities. The only thing that bothers me is the parking. Wish there were designated spots for the residents

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

overall i am pleased. the car washing station was my biggest disappointment because of the condition yall let it get to. i love to clean my car a lot so it would be nice to be able to do so. the parking lots needs some serious work done. the gym also has equipment that doesnt work and some times it locked at a normal time and i dont understand why. The staff attitude and response time on maintenance is 5 star though.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I was told that my apartment would be ready to move in Dec 15th 2018 however there were many issues with my apartment that hadn’t been resolved upon the move in date. My tub still hasn’t been resurfaced and the left side of my sink is still stopped up.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I love it here! 10-out-of-10...would recommend! Staff is friendly. Great pool and grilling area. Tucked away from broad river road craziness and very quiet.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Good community. I feel safe because it is a good environment and greatly secured. The neighbors are friendly as well as the staff in the community.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Apartment complex is overall nice. In the gym all of the equipment doesn’t work. I am a gym fanatic and that’s one of the reasons I moved in the neighborhood

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The Reserve at Riverwalk Apartments is ok. It’s no the best and it’s not the worse. The rent is decent but they don’t add all the fees together so you will see one amount due at one time and then another amount due after you have paid them.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The community is very quiet and peaceful. The office staff is super friendly and maintenance has been very quick about responding to any repairs i might need.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I've been staying in this apartment community for 3 years. I still enjoy living in this community. It's quite and the apartment staff in extremely attentive.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I really loved the attention we where govingnand how fast and easy it was for us to able to lease and get a apartment everyone was very professional and kind.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Safe. Quiet. But won't address issues brought to their attention. Stopped emailing about delivery arrivals. Won't address the lack of light on pitch black stairs or tree losing branches onto cars.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Maintenance calls or handled within a reasonable amount of time. Expect to accrue extra charge is not mention on your lease. Living here it isn’t terrible overall I am post grad college student this is my first apartment.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

If you can get past the weird parking lot set up, this is a great place to live. The neighborhood is nice and it’s conveniently located close to downtown. Overall, it’s not a bad place to live.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I’ve been really happy with Reserve at River Walk. The amenities are nice, and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Also, the location is very convenient to my work.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Management has improved. If only they could control the issues with pets. I also think it would be nice to have someone patrol the parking lot. Having assigned parking would be nice.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I’ve only been living at Reserve for a month and my experience has beeen hugely positive thus far. The ladies in the office are pleasant and helpful. I needed some work done in my apartment and maintenance has been prompt and effective. The community is quiet and my apartment is homey! I’m happy to be a resident.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I’m enjoying my residency at Riverwalk. It’s quiet and there haven’t been any security concerns. People mind their business and are nice. I’ve lived there for more than a year and decided to renew my lease.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The community is very friendly. I've had nothing but positive interactions thus far. I enjoy the diversity of the community. And the staff is very friendly and helpful as well.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I absolutely love living here at the Reserve at the Riverwalk! It is quiet and the neighbors are very friendly. I also enjoy the valet trash service as well as the pool and gym access. They also have great and speedy maintenance repairs. But most of all, I am very happy that I have not found any bugs in my apartment. They offer weekly bug spray repellent upon request. And not to mention additional storage space if needed for an additional fee of course. The front office is very friendly and attentive to my needs. Over all I am very pleased with this apartment. Thank you!!!